Mollified Magic Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom's day as a woman.
7.1k words
4.88
13.2k
13

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Tom's Day as a woman.

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Warning: There is a scene where "Molly" gets cornered by two guys outside a men's room.

Additional note: This chapter and some future chapters will contain gender-swapping content. When Molly and Tom swap bodies, they still think of themselves in their original gender form. For ease of reading and understanding, the pronouns will reflect the way they think of themselves, not their actual appearance. So, when Tom is a female, he will continue to refer to himself as "he." When Molly is a male, she will be referred to as "she" or "her."

Monday.

I was having a strange, erotic dream. In the dream, I was a woman and a man that looked exactly like me was making love to me. He felt so good inside me, and I knew he would make me cum soon. . .

The annoying sound of a beeping alarm brought me back to consciousness.

I opened my eyes, but this didn't look like my dorm room. The color scheme was wrong, and the wall had a tapestry-like sheet hang down over it. I had one arm tucked behind me with my hand wrapped around what felt like a cock. I could feel the cock in my hand, but I couldn't feel my hand around my cock. A warm male arm was draped across by breast.

My breast! My memories came flooding back like a crashing wave on the seashore. That dream I was having was real. Molly and I had switched bodies and I was holding my own penis in the body that Molly now occupied. That male body behind me rose slightly and pulled me closer with that arm draped across me.

"Good morning, Hot Stuff! Did you sleep all right?"

I released her penis and reached over and handed her the beeping cell phone.

"What time is it?" I yawned. I wasn't awake enough to even look at the cell phone to check.

Molly shut off the alarm.

"I set the alarm for 7 AM. That should give us plenty of time to switch back and clean up before Jennifer gets here."

Now I remembered that Jennifer was Molly's wealthy, spoiled roommate. I needed to be out of the room before she arrives. I also felt my stomach growling. I was hungry.

"Great, let's get started," I said, "I'm starved. I guess that burger I ate yesterday has worn off."

"Ah, correction," came Molly's reply, "That burger you ate went into this body. I was so busy yesterday at the health center and then practicing this body transfer spell that I didn't get a chance to eat supper. I'm sorry. You must be famished."

"Well, then, let's switch back so that you can be famished," I said, sticking out my tongue at her.

Molly smiled at the gesture, remembering that she had done that to me just two days earlier.

"But first, I have to pee," I said as I ran for the bathroom.

When I returned, Molly was putting her grandmother's quilt on the floor. That reminded me of the "preparation" we had to do before we could switch bodies. Molly sucked and swallowed my semen, and I drank her pussy juice, the necessary pre-steps for the switch. The idea of drinking cum didn't appeal to me, especially at 7 AM.

"Um, I don't know how to say this, but don't we have to prepare by me sucking your dick and swallowing cum?"

I saw my male self grinning back at me.

"No there should be enough residual still in our systems to make the spell work."

We followed the same procedure we did the night before, sitting naked, cross-legged, and holding hands. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the darkness and whirlwind that was to follow while Molly started to chant the reversal spell.

"Lovers switched,"

"In bodies dwell,"

"Change them back,"

"Reverse their spell!"

Nothing.

I opened my eyes and there was my male body still sitting across from me.

"What happened? I asked.

"I don't know." Molly sounded just as puzzled as I was.

"Grandmother told me this should have worked. Let me talk with her."

Molly's grandmother maintained some magic cosmic connection through a quilt Molly had. Molly picked the quilt off the floor and gently placed it on her bed. She began to talk to the quilt. Her voice (my voice, actually) was low and I couldn't hear what she was saying. I thought I could hear a second voice, at a higher pitch, talking back.

Rather than eavesdrop, I decided I needed to pee again, and I could take a shower and clean myself up while I was there.

When I got back, Molly was just finishing her conversation with her grandmother. Molly turned to me and asked:

"Ward, did you drink anything alcoholic yesterday?"

I quickly answered "No, I don't think so" before I remembered taking a gulp of Peter's brandy and having a coughing fit afterwards.

"Oh, wait, I had some of Peter's brandy, but it was only a little. Is that important?"

"Yes. That's why I can't work the spell. Casting a spell requires total concentration. Even a small amount of alcohol in my system causes me to lose focus. That's true for all witches. I'm afraid I won't be able to switch us back until it is completely out my system."

"How long will that take?"

"24 hours altogether or 12 hours from now."

"Shit. I can't stay like this for another 12 hours. I've got to get to my classes. I've got to go to crew practice."

"No," Molly said sadly, "You have to go to my classes, and you have to go to my swim practice. I have to go to crew practice."

"This is a disaster! What are we going to do?"

"Well, the first thing we should do is to get dressed. Then we need to clean up this room before Jennifer gets here."

Getting dressed for the first time as a woman was a complicated affair, even with Molly's help. The panties were the easiest part, but as I normally wore boxers, the sensation of wearing panties was a shock. They were snug in the front and hugged my ass tightly. Missing a penis and testicles, I had this overwhelming desire to rub my thighs together against the soft fabric. Molly must have noticed and gave me a stern glance.

"Keep that up and you'll have to change panties."

The bra seemed complicated at first, especially since I had zero experience taking them off or on. Again, Molly rescued me by showing how to put it on backwards to fasten it and then rotate it around and put my arms through the shoulder straps. It still took me two tries as I found I had the whole thing upside down the first time.

The outfit was yet another problem. She first gave me a tee shirt. Apart from the fabric being a lot thinner than I'm used to as a guy, there was no problem with that. But then she suggested I wear a skirt.

"Spellman, can't I just wear jeans like I usually do?"

Ward, I don't think you're going to like them. Girl's jeans fit a lot differently from what guys wear."

"How different can they be?" I asked as I looked through her drawers.

Molly sighed and then sat down on the bed, watching me. "Knock yourself out, Ward."

I found a nice pair of jeans, but when I started putting them on, I saw a problem right away. "Spellman, how do you get these things on? My legs can barely fit in them."

"That's because most of my jeans are skinny jeans," she replied, "Girl's jeans are tight on purpose. They're designed to show off my legs and ass. And I happen to think that mine are worth showing off."

"I can't argue with you there," I said as I was trying to get them over my muscular legs - or rather the muscular legs of Molly's body. That's when I remembered how snug the panties were. "Uh, Spellman, do these hug the crotch like the panties do?"

"No Ward, they're a lot tighter than panties. You're going to find that walking in those jeans can be a very stimulating experience, if you catch my drift."

"You win, where is that skirt?"

The outfit was completed with an oversized hooded sweatshirt with the college logo on it.

"If you get too warm in that sweatshirt," Molly added, "you can always just take it off because you've got the tee underneath. Just be careful you don't take the tee shirt off with the sweatshirt."

Once I was finished, I checked myself out in the mirror and I looked so cute. I looked just like Molly, no surprise since I was in her body, but having "Molly" looking back at me in the mirror took a little getting used to. Molly helped me with my hair. Fortunately, she had a longish pixie cut and didn't need too much work.

Molly smiled at the final product.

"You're lucky this is a school day. We don't have to put on make-up."

By this time, it was after 8 AM and the room was still a mess. You could also smell the pungent aroma of sex in the air.

Molly opened the window and the cold air poured in. Together we picked up the room as fast as we could, but time was running out. We had to get out of there.

"You're going to have to stay here and talk to Jennifer," she warned me.

"Me? Why?"

"First, because you're me and that's what usually happens. Second, I need you to keep an eye on things to make sure nothing happens to grandmother's quilt (that had been carefully returned to the bed) and third, to try and get rid of the smell of sex from this room."

"How did you manage after our date? Where do you keep the air freshener?"

"No air freshener. I used Betty for that," indicating the pink, plastic vibrator in her bedside drawer that disguised her wand. "But right now, that's not an option."

"I see."

"You'll be fine, just don't say too much. After she leaves, come downstairs to the lobby; we'll have breakfast together and figure it out from there."

After she left, I began fanning the room with a couple of Molly's notebooks. I didn't get the sense that it was making much of a difference. After about five minutes, I heard the latch of the outer door turning and I quickly stopped fanning and sat down on the bed.

"Why is it so cold in here?" was Jennifer's initial greeting.

"Oh, um, well I slept with a lot of blankets last night and was really warm, so I thought I could cool down by opening the window."

"Well, close it. I'm freezing."

I closed the window while Jennifer was sorting some books and notebooks on her desk, her back towards me. Suddenly she stopped and sniffed the air.

"What's that smell? It smells like sex in here."

Busted! Thinking quickly, I opened the drawer to the bedstand and held up "Betty." I felt a strong vibratory sensation in my arm when I did, although the "vibration setting" was turned to off. I could feel there was a lot more to Betty than meets the eye, and not just knowing it was also a magic wand. But then again, I've never held a magic wand before.

"That is probably me. I spent the evening with Betty. I guess I might have gotten a little carried away."

Jennifer grinned. She looked at me for much longer than I expected, as if she were toying with an idea.

"Hmmm. Maybe I should invite you over to my apartment some weekend to meet my boyfriend. Oh, I almost forgot! I saw that boy again today."

"What boy?" I asked incautiously.

"You remember, the one I told you about on Friday. I passed him walking down the hall who was half-dressed with his shoes untied. Now he's down in the lobby. He must be hooking up with someone on this floor. Any idea who?" she asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

I put on my best innocent face, or at least what I believe was Molly's best innocent face.

"No idea, but I did hear some loud moaning noises coming through the wall last night."

Jennifer looked at me for half a minute. "Ha-rumph."

With that, she picked up her books and left, but not before checking the closets and the bathroom. She definitely was not the trusting type. I started to wonder what type of relationship she had with her boyfriend.

I caught up with Molly in the lobby. We walked together to the dining hall for breakfast, Molly holding my hand. I filled my tray like I usually do, forgetting that I was now in a woman's body and my stomach was not as big as I was used to. Molly said nothing and just smiled to herself. I noticed that her tray had less food than I normally pack, but I, too wanted to see where this would lead.

We found an isolated table in the corner with no other students close enough to hear our conversation. The first thing I did was to tell Molly about my encounter with Jennifer.

"Molly, how much do you know about Jennifer? What does she do in her apartment with her boyfriend?"

"I really don't know that much at all. We just share a dorm room together and barely at that."

"I think she wants to have a 3-way with you and her boyfriend. I'd be careful if I were you."

She smiled devilishly (with my face). "I don't know, it might be fun!"

Hearing that, I quickly changed the subject. We discussed our schedules and decided we would each attend the lecture classes that we normally attend. We figured they were in large lecture halls and since no one keeps attendance, we could blend into the crowd. The work I did in the chem lab yesterday afternoon meant that Molly didn't have to go there. The only thing that remained were the swim and rowing practices.

Molly looked at me. "You do know how to swim, don't you?"

"Well, yes I do, but I'm not at your level."

"Well, I have a lot of muscle memory. You might just be able to fake it enough to get by. If worse comes to worse, you could say that you're still sore from your boyfriend last night. I'm sure Heather would back you up on that."

I forgot all about Heather! Heather knew Molly well; I didn't know if I could fool her.

"Molly, what am I going to say to Heather?"

"As little as possible" was her only reply.

"What about you? You know nothing about rowing. You have to sit in the number seven seat right behind Peter. You have to follow him precisely. If not, the whole boat falls apart. Screw this up and I get kicked out of the boat."

Molly hesitated.

"I'll do my best to tap into your muscle memory. Studying witchcraft as a kid requires a great deal of focus. That might come in handy. If not, I'm sure I can think of something."

I did not find those words reassuring.

Despite Molly's body skipping dinner last night, I found I could only eat about half of what I put on my tray. Molly, in my body finished everything and was more than happy to eat the food that I couldn't finish. That's when we decided we should meet up for lunch.

I walked Molly back to my dorm room, although from all outward appearances, it looked the other way around.

Peter was still there. Looking over some last-minute notes. When we walked into the room, he looked up and said:

"Hey buddy, welcome back, how's everything going?"

Molly and I both said "Fine" at the same time. Molly gave me a quick glance.

"Molly wanted to see what my room looked like," Molly said, "I hope you don't mind?"

"Are you kidding? Since when have I objected to bringing girls here? Although this is the first time you brought one in. It's about time."

Then he added: "Is everything okay between you two? The last time I saw you, Heather and I both thought there was a problem."

That's when I spoke up.

"Sorry to worry you guys, I just had a few things to do before I caught up with Tom."

"Yeah," Molly added, "She was picking up a prescription for birth control pills."

I gave her a hard poke in the ribs with my elbow. As an afterthought, I hoped I wouldn't regret that when we switched our bodies back. Molly and Peter had a good laugh at my reaction.

I needed to show Molly where I kept all my clothes. I also wanted to be sure she dressed like I normally do, even though it was difficult to get it wrong with my limited wardrobe. But I also needed to do that in front of Peter without getting him suspicious.

I walked over to my dresser and started opening my underwear drawer.

"I've always wondered what guys keep in their drawers. Is this where you keep your porno magazines? Oh, are these yours?" I was holding up a pair of my boxers. Do you want to model them for me?"

I thought I would embarrass "him" in front of Peter. I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Sure." Molly smiled mischievously. And she immediately began to strip.

Now I was the one embarrassed. I would never have done that if I were in my own body, but Molly was having fun at my expense. She got naked in less than 20 seconds, displaying my naked body in all its glory. She flexed both arms and did a series of fake, classical muscle poses. It was also obvious that Molly was enjoying putting on a show, as she was sporting the beginnings of an erection. All the while, Peter looked on.

"Geesh, Ward, you're like a whole different person this morning! I didn't think you had it in you."

(Oh, he had it in him all right, except in this case the "it" was Molly.)

Molly realized how so far out of character she was, and it was time to either pull back or double down. She chose the latter.

"This is what happens when you're in love with a beautiful girl."

That was my opening.

"If I ever find out about her, there's going to be hell to pay, mister!"

After the laughter settled down, I suggested that since "Tom" was already in his birthday suit, "he" should take a shower. I would pick out some nice clothes for him to wear.

Peter left while Molly was in the shower. She came out with a towel wrapped around his chest, covering her breasts, as if she were still in her female body. When I pointed out her mistake, and she quickly adjusted.

"Between my daily morning routine and swimming, she explained, I just wore the towel there from force of habit."

"I hope you don't make the same mistake at the boathouse."

"Don't worry, I won't. Lesson learned."

After Molly got dressed, we both left for our respective classes. I found a lot of the guys checking me out as I made my way to my first lecture. It felt a little creepy. On my way to by second lecture, I got a few whistles and a couple of catcalls. It felt like I was being watched everywhere I went. I did run into Heather a couple of times, but we were both on our way to another class and didn't have much time for chatting. There was just enough time to tell her that I delayed meeting Tom yesterday because I was getting a prescription for birth control pills. I figured, she might compare stories with Peter later, so I might as well stay consistent. That's when I discovered that girls tend to be more casual about sharing personal information than guys.

As planned, I met Molly for lunch. She picked out a tuna salad for me, explaining that was her usual fare. I told her to go for the burgers and fries, because that's what I normally ate, but she insisted that a salad was healthier for my male body. I worried about what would happen when she runs out of gas during rowing practice; I tended to burn a lot of calories.

After lunch, I had to pee again and headed towards the men's bathroom without thinking about it. I was about to open the door when I realized my mistake and turned around abruptly. That's when I bumped into a couple of football players who were behind me. I knew who these guys were from a party I attended in September. They were crude assholes then and hadn't changed since. I knew their names from going to the football games. Josh Holder was the team's star running back and Dirk Titman played left tackle. Either one could crush my male self. I felt entirely vulnerable as a woman.

"Excuse me," I said shyly.

"Hey, where are you going, little lady?" that was Josh. "Come inside with us and we'll make a woman out of you."

"Ah, no, thank you. I have to leave."

They blocked my path.

"Hey Josh," said Dirk, the larger of the two, "Let's have a little fun with her."

Josh looked at me lewdly.

"Her tits are too small, but we should check to see what's under that skirt"

He started to lift the hem of the skirt.

"Please, just let me go."

12