Mollified Magic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk sneered. "Her lips say no, but her body says yes."

Josh chimed in. "Maybe we should get a second opinion from her other lips."

I spotted a group of girls passing by behind them as the assholes started to push me towards the bathroom door. The girls didn't see me or the trouble I was in, and I hoped I could get their attention somehow. Just then, the bathroom door opened as another guy was leaving the men's room. When Josh and Dirk step aside to let him pass, I bolted past them, running towards the group of girls.

"Oh, there you are," I said loudly. "I was looking all over for you guys."

I took a quick glance behind me and saw that my ploy worked. The two assholes turned around and ducked into the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" one of the girls asked.

"I am now," I said, and decided to find a ladies' room in another building.

I was absolutely dreading swim practice. I stopped by Molly's dorm room to pick up her swim bag and then headed to the aquatics center. When I got into the locker room, I looked for Molly's locker, one of the many details we discussed over breakfast. That turned out to be the easiest part of swim practice. Just changing into Molly's practice swimsuit was an ordeal all to itself. First, I had to remove my clothes. The skirt and tops were no problem, but the bra! I reached behind me, but I couldn't unfasten the clasps. In my struggles, I tried to focus on "muscle memory," but I found that to be of no help at all. Then I heard a voice behind me:

"Here, let me help you with that."

With a quick flick of her fingers, Heather unfastened my bra.

"Uh, thanks," I replied lamely, "I seem to be all thumbs today."

When I turned to look, Heather was completely naked. So were half the girls in the room. This was every guy's dream, being in a room filled with beautiful, naked women, the prettiest one directly in front of me. I was sure the sight before me would be burned into my memory for many wet dreams into the future. This was the first time I saw Heather naked, a vision that I was sure was commonplace for Molly. As beautiful as she was clothed, she was a knockout naked. Her muscle tone was exquisite, and her muscular shoulders only accentuated her breasts. Her breasts! I wanted to reach out and caress them, they were so close.

I couldn't help checking out her pussy. She had a blonde landing strip that matched the color of her hair. I quickly turned back to my locker, hoping Heather hadn't caught me staring too long. I felt a little moisture in my pussy as I was removing my panties. I was grateful that women can't get erections.

As I slipped on my one-piece swimsuit and pulled it up over my breasts and shoulders, I gasped at how tight it dug into my ass and pussy.

Heather chuckled behind me.

"That feeling never gets old for me, either."

(Was Heather checking me out?)

The first part of swim practice went well enough, after I remembered (or rather Molly's body remembered) how to coordinate breathing with arm movement. I hoped no one saw my initial struggles with it, but it felt like Heather was watching me. The only break I had was that Molly was a free styler, and that was the one stroke I was most familiar with. I was feeling good about how fast I was able to propel Molly's body through the water during warm-ups.

The second half of practice was a different story. The coach had us run drills off the starting blocks. I screwed that up badly. I had never dived off a starting block before and found myself either too late, too deep, or too early every time. The coach, and everyone else on the team took notice. That was the last thing I needed. But practice starts were just the beginning. She had us race against each other. Molly is the best free-style racer they have, both in sprints and middle distances. I was soon to discover that as fast as I thought I was moving, I was far slower than the other free stylers in the pool. It was Heather who first pulled me aside.

"I don't know what's got into you, Molly, but I've never seen such a poor performance out of you. What's going on? I think even Tom could swim better than you today."

("That's what you think," I thought.)

"I'm sorry, I'm having a bad day I guess."

That's when I remembered the incident with the football assholes. I told Heather what happened, and she gave me a quick hug before the coach called me over.

The coach was giving me a good chewing out, until Heather came over and told her about my encounter with the football players.

The coach, who had a short-cropped "butch" style haircut and whom Molly, and half the swim team were convinced she was a lesbian, softened her tone only slightly. She said she was sorry that happened to me, as this type of thing happens to women all the time, but I "needed to grow a set of balls and toughen up." (If she only knew!) To do that, she had me swim extra laps after practice was over.

Heather was kind enough to wait for me in the locker room after practice. Even with Molly's well-conditioned body, I was exhausted, both mentally and physically. I was still in my swimsuit as I sat on the bench and stared off into space for a few minutes. Heather put her arm around me in a hug.

"Hey, we all have bad days." She said soothingly. "Some are worse than others. Tomorrow will be better, you'll see."

"Thanks," I said slowly.

I tried to remove the shoulder straps of my swimsuit but found myself too tired to hold my arms up. Heather slid them down for me. I could see the red marks from where the tight-fitting suit had dug into my shoulders. She had the top half of my suit pulled down to my waist, exposing my breasts. At that point she turned my head to face her and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Her right hand was softly cupping my exposed left breast. I closed my eyes, and she then slipped her tongue into my mouth!

I had no idea what to do. I knew that Molly and Heather were close friends, but I had no idea how close the relationship was. Molly never mentioned anything like this before. I didn't know if I should pull away or further her advances. I still hadn't decided when Heather broke the kiss.

Heather blushed. "I'm sorry. You just looked like you needed more than a hug. You're my BFF and I just wanted to do something to cheer you up. You know I think you're cute, but you're even cuter when you look so sad."

I turned and kissed her lightly on her lips.

"Thank you. You're the best friend a girl could have."

I caught up with Molly at the dining hall. My hair was still damp from the shower and the cold October air just added to my misery. Molly looked at my face and was worried about me. We talked a little over supper, but we needed someplace more private to compare notes.

Back in Molly's room, we both sat down on her bed, although Molly had to do some convincing for me to sit on the quilt.

She told me her day wasn't all that bad. She got out of rowing practice by telling the coach that her girlfriend was up all-night sick, and she didn't get much sleep taking care of her. Peter was listening nearby and didn't believe a word of it, but at the mention of the word "girlfriend," the coach went into his spell-induced trance and allowed Molly to skip practice.

"Molly, you have to remove that spell from coach. This could get dangerous," I insisted. She agreed and now that she had her powers back, it shouldn't be a problem.

I told Molly about the football assholes and warned her to be careful.

"Do girls really get harassed like that?" I asked her.

"Tom, you have no idea. We have to be careful all the time. Every little detail has consequences. We get comments if we dress in baggy clothes, but even more if we dress too provocatively. And we don't get to decide what's provocative. We girls are constantly being judged by you guys."

"That's probably why my day was so much nicer than yours," she continued. "I was able to walk around campus, and nobody even noticed me. You have no idea how freeing that feeling is."

I also told her about my encounter with Heather after practice and the kiss.

"I always thought Heather had a thing for me. I guess it took my time in need for her to come out. Who knows, we might end up having some fun together some day."

"You're incorrigible, you know that?"

I never knew my body could smirk as mischievously as Molly did just then.

"I know exactly what you need right now, before we change back" she announced as she started to pull the hoodie over my head.

"I'm not sure I like the sound of this."

"Nonsense. Who knows that body better than me? I know this male body is going to enjoy it as well."

I don't know if Molly is typical of witches, but she definitely knows how to divert my attention. She had me completely undressed before taking off her shirt, exposing her muscular male chest and abdomen. I found myself staring at her crotch as she removed her pants and boxers.

The combination of being naked and seeing how good my male body looked to a female outsider lightened my mood and ignited my libido. I also felt strangely comfortable letting her as this strong male figure take charge. She had me lying on my back as she slid me down to the foot of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a surprise. You'll just have to wait and see."

With that, she put my legs over her shoulders and started to lick my inner thighs.

"Ah cunnilingus," I thought.

Except it was different this time. Rather than those gentle kisses on my thighs and slowly building towards my pussy, she started closer to my pussy and was using the flat of her tongue to massage those sensitive areas that guys often overlook. There was less buildup by the time she reached my pussy lips, but the same anticipation remained.

As she licked my outer folds, I thought that maybe this would be a form of a "quickie" and the idea appealed to me. She stuck her tongue inside and teased my inner lips with it. She lapped at the juices that were there. I was just starting to get the rhythm of her tongue, when suddenly, she started sucking on my clit. An "electric shock" feeling hit me throughout my body, but it was centered on my clit and nipples. I let out a little gasp from the pleasure. My arousal jumped, but I was still nowhere close to an orgasm. She interrupted her assault on my clit to lift her head briefly.

"I had no idea how much that pubic hair would tickle my nose."

As I giggled at that comment, Molly resumed her licking attack.

Again, without warning, Molly reached up and rubbed my breasts, one at a time, still keeping contact with my clit and vaginal lips. She alternated breasts and moved her mouth from my drenched pussy to my sensitive clit. Those rough callouses on my soft breasts and sensitive nipples felt like magic and I writhed from the assault on those pleasure areas. As my arousal increased, so did my energy level. I now had my second wind!

"Okay, turn over and get on your knees!"

I squealed. (Why was this exciting me?)

Following her instructions, I turned around, leaned over the bed and stuck my cute little ass in the air and gave it a seductive wiggle.

Molly gave my butt a playful slap and aligned her prick with my waiting hole. She pushed her cock in slowly, allowing me to relax my vaginal muscles. Having done this before, I found it much easier to do this time and it was a lot more satisfying. Getting fucked from behind felt like an entirely different experience. I discovered that I could enjoy the feeling of that cock slowly filling me up without worrying about what I needed to do as much. I still felt that incredible fullness, but in this position, it seemed easier to relax my muscles. It felt more like raw, "animal" sex, and my arousal and energy climbed to new levels.

She paused once she was all the way in. I gave her cock a couple of good hard squeezes. I was ready for what I knew would come next.

She moved in and out slowly at first, allowing me to get used to the sensation while simultaneously increasing my arousal. Eventually, she picked up the pace, and pushed harder. The alternating feeling of near-emptiness and fullness with each stroke drove me to greater and greater heights. I couldn't get enough! She pounded that cock into me and my whole body tingled.

"Eeeee!" I screamed.

I arched my back as she thrust into me, which increased the pressure on my g-spot. Pleasure waves tingled up my spine. The harder she pounded, the faster they traveled. My vaginal walls were spasming around that cock, trying to keep it inside, but also increasing the sensation as it slid in and out. I moved with her to increase the force of her thrusts, only to have her slip out of me.

I held still has she slipped back in, filling me completely, her pelvis met my ass in one smooth motion. Molly grabbed my ass with both hands to control my movements. She held me so hard; I was sure there would be red marks on my ass for days to come. I allowed her to take control of my body, I was nothing but her personal fuck-toy. She was using my body to masturbate for her own pleasure, leaving me no choice except to enjoy the forceful friction of her cock against my spasming walls.

This was the roughest sex I've experienced so far, and I loved it. This body could not only take some punishment but take pleasure that punishment. It showed me that Molly's body was not as delicate as I assumed it to me.

As we continued, I thought I could detect an added little twitch in that cock, although it was moving in and out of me too fast to be certain. Maybe she's getting close?

"Uh," she panted, "I think I'm close."

"Me too," I panted breathlessly, "Fuck me harder! I want you to cum in my tight little pussy."

Molly rammed me harder yet. I could feel my own orgasm approaching quickly and I wanted to cum at the same time she did. I squeezed my vaginal muscles to speed up her orgasm.

Suddenly I felt the tip of a finger, most likely a thumb, touch my anus.

"OH FUCK!"

I felt my entire body spasm as I came. My vaginal walls clamped down on her prick as she continued to thrust even harder into my spasming cunt. I could feel her cock expanding followed quickly by jets of hot cum filling my pussy. Then, as an afterthought, Molly pulled out and shot ropes of semen from her remaining ejaculations across my back.

I started to fall forward onto the quilt. The quilt! I quickly reached back to cover my pussy with my hand as I collapsed onto the bed, trapping my right arm underneath me. Molly collapsed almost on top of me but deflected a bit to my left. From the corner of my eye, I could see that she was holding her penis to keep from despoiling the quilt as well.

"Well, that was fun," we both said simultaneously. And then broke into laughter.

Having my spirits boosted and my pussy thoroughly fucked, it was time to switch back. Molly helped me scoop up the semen that she thoughtfully deposited on my back, and I hesitated before putting it in my mouth. If I wanted my body back, I had to eat cum. It didn't taste that bad, a combination of musky, salty with a trace amount of sweetness. I asked myself if I would ever be tempted to try it again and was surprised to find myself unable to answer that question. Molly had been able to lick enough of my vaginal secretions earlier during foreplay to make the spell work for her.

Molly spread the quilt back on the floor and we both sat down on it. Eyes closed; hands held.

"Lovers switched,"

"In bodies dwell,"

"Change them back,"

"Reverse their spell!"

The room darkened and got cold. Goosebumps formed on my female skin both from the cold and in anticipation of returning to my male body again.

I felt the whirlwind, the spinning sensation, and then the lights returned. I opened my eyes to see a smiling, naked, female Molly holding hands with me again!

It was late Monday night, and we were both very tired, but in very different ways. After spending 24 hours in a woman's body and having to deal with the mental and physical challenges that Molly's body had to face, I found it hard to keep my eyes open. I was especially unprepared for the mental gymnastics that girls had to face on a daily basis. From my male perspective, it seemed to me that men aren't the only ones that give them a hard time. Some of the emotional challenges they face came from other girls.

For her part, Molly was physically tired. In my male body, she didn't have to deal with male harassment, and she even managed to find a way of skipping the physical demands of rowing practice. But she was back in her own body that had to do extra laps at swim practice. While she wasn't in that body when it happened, she felt the soreness and muscle fatigue.

We both started speaking at the same time.

"Ward/Spellman."

"No, you go first/No, you go first."

We both gave a tired laugh, followed by a pause to see who would speak next. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked at her sharply.

"Ward, my body hurts. I had no idea Coach Walker put you through so much, not to mention the pounding I gave it just now. I need to get some rest."

"Me, too. I'm mentally drained." Even the idea of getting dressed and going back to my dorm seemed too much for me.

"You look like you need to rest. You can sleep here if you'd like."

"I'll stay, but only if it is just to sleep. I don't think I could handle you right now."

If she needed any proof, she need only look at my limp dick as we were both standing in front of each other completely naked.

"Are you up for a cuddle?" She asked while climbing into bed.

"A cuddle? Yes, but not the up part," I said as I climbed in after her.

We got into a spooning position, and I pulled the sheet and quilt over us as I draped my arm over Molly.

"Hey, Spellman," I asked sleepily.

"Yes, Ward?"

"Earlier today, when our bodies were switched, you said you loved with me in front of Peter."

"Yeah?"

"Are you my girlfriend?"

(pause)

"Well, we've just spent 24 hours inside each other's bodies. We probably know each other better than any two other people on the planet, at least physically and probably emotionally."

(pause)

"Ward, would you like me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yes, very much."

"Then, it's settled." She wiggled her ass against my flaccid penis.

"You're incorrigible."

"Goodnight, Ward."

"Goodnight, Spellman."

"Goodnight, Grandmother," she whispered.

I was almost asleep when I murmured quietly: "Goodnight, Grandmother."

As I drifted off into unconsciousness, I thought I heard a soft womanly voice whisper back, "Goodnight, children."

*******

Next Chapter: The sex lessons continue.

12