All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 04'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So this is fantastic and I can’t wait for the next part. There is so much you can do with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Birth control pills are not an instant contraceptive. It can take up to a week for them to become effective.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

I love that this tale has a bit of fun in the character's and not just a wham bam lest change bodies story. 5 stars for a well executed story line and a great read. Please continue to expand their circle of friends and foamily.

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

Granny out here just watchin lol

deidracowendeidracowenover 1 year ago

Very well written and a great story. Would work for a movie too!

SouperKev777SouperKev777over 1 year ago

Didn’t know how I would like the story so I gave it some time to breathe, and can now say that I’m a fan of it. Can’t wait to see where it goes. Have fun continuing it!!

CwW89CwW89over 1 year ago

Really looking forward to him meeting her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good read. I got a feel for the characters, and the body switch was interesting. A little editing might help in places, for example, birth control pills don’t work on day 1.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So one of the things I really really like in your story is you aren't afraid to have the females be athletic with smaller breasts. I'm sure we might get larger at some point in the story but it is so rare to get athletic small to medium chested women in erotic story's that aren't immediately turned into e cups. I absolutely love the description of Molly's muscles. Some variety is nice sometimes. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give us mooooooreee!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Very cool body/soul switching . A GR8 chapter .

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Interesting. I do love the fact that Molly is an athlete. I always had a thing for petite women that were athletic. Big tits and ass were never a turn on for me. Great story.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

Wonderful premise. Nice sex scenes. I'm loving this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES