Mollified Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make you a deal (still stroking). I'll do this while you wash me and shampoo my hair. Then we can switch, and I'll wash you."

"I can't refuse that offer," she replied as she gently began to rub shampoo through my hair. After we changed positions, I washed her male body, (taking extra time on her cock and balls) while she massaged my boobs and clit.

When I finished, I got back on my knees and sucked her cock again.

"I just want to make sure I got everything."

After a few minutes, I stood, turned around, arched my back, and stuck out my butt towards her. I reached behind me and opened my pussy lips and said,

"I think you missed a spot. Would you mind getting it for me, I don't seem to be able to reach."

I had barely finished the sentence when I felt Molly line up her cock. She had one hand on my hip. I leaned back a little more and she pushed herself into me.

This was the third time I felt her cock enter my pussy. I was much better at relaxing my lower muscles and enjoying the friction of that veiny pole against my lower lips. Being well lubricated from the tickle attack I received earlier; Molly buried herself in me with just one good thrust. I squeezed her cock when I felt her pelvis on my ass.

"Oh God, that feels so good!"

"Me, too!" I heard her say.

Being fucked from behind while standing (the shower was way too small for me to completely bend over) has its own set of unique advantages and disadvantages. When Molly pushed herself all the way inside, she couldn't reach the same depths as when I was bent over the bed. But this turned out to be the best angle for stimulating my g-spot!

Molly thrust slowly at first and picked up speed gradually while I did my best to keep from being pushed into the shower wall. The added feeling of the warm water hitting my back and running down my ass only increased my arousal. I closed my eyes and arched my back as my swollen clit rubbed against her cock as it moved in and out of my spasming hole.

She increased her tempo until she was pounding hard into me, grunting with each thrust. The side of my face, my breasts and my hands were braced against the shower wall to hold my hips steady against the force of her thrusts. I felt a massive orgasm building. My own high-pitched grunts matched hers as each push sent electrifying tingles up my spine and throughout my body.

I knew I was getting close, but it took me by surprised when I went over the edge on the next thrust.

"OOOHHH!" I moaned.

My body spasmed everywhere all at once. It felt like I was in my own orgasmic world, that nothing else mattered except that meaty tool pumping in and out of my spasming hole. My knees buckled, but Molly held me up by my hips and continued to pump into me as if I was a fuck toy. She continued to pound into me, using me for her own selfish pleasure while I spasmed around her.

No longer in control of my body, my only option was to enjoy every thrust, every twitch, and every spasm. That cock was my whole world, and serving it was my sole source of pleasure.

She climaxed in me shortly afterwards and it was only afterwards that my orgasm or orgasms must have finally stopped. To be honest, I was so far gone that I only remember Molly holding me up with one arm around my shoulders and another around my waist until I was able to stand up on my own again.

We had to rinse ourselves off again after that before leaving the shower.

As we were toweling each other dry, I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"That was the most fun I've ever had in a shower!" I exclaimed. "You get a kiss for that."

"I was about to say the same thing," she replied with a grin.

I reached up with both arms above her shoulders and pulled her down for a short kiss. Molly wrapped her arms around my waist, her semi-erect cock rubbing against my mons as she kissed me back.

After toweling down, we were refreshed, but physically tired. We decide to use our post shower energy to change back into our own bodies, rather than to wait for the morning. We fell asleep in a spooning position soon after that, my arm blanketing her shoulder.

******

Wednesday.

Molly was smiling strangely at dinner on Wednesday night. She ate almost nothing, and I asked her if anything was wrong. She said she was fine, but I would have to wait until we got back to her room before she would answer any more questions.

Shortly after eating the remainder of my supper in record time, we were back in Molly's room getting undressed to prepare for the switching spell.

"Why are you being so mysterious?" I asked. "What are you up to?"

"Me?" she asked not so innocently. "Maybe I was just thinking about our lesson tonight. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"What kind of surprise? You've already shaved your pussy, what else can there be?"

"I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see."

She prepared first by kneeling on the floor and giving me one of her terrific blowjobs. After swallowing my load without missing a drop, she lay back in the bed and spoke only two words: "Eat me."

Between the body switches and the multiple practice sessions, my skills as a pussy licker were getting pretty good. Gone were the hesitations and second guesses.

She was already aroused as I approached her puffy lower lips. She was so wet that some of her juices were running down that sensitive area between her pussy and her anus, so I started there by teasing her with my tongue. I lapped at the flow of her nectar and continued to work my tongue into her inner lips. She held my head there with both hands as I did my best to tease her while she tried to push my face against her.

I brought my hand up under my chin and placed a finger in her love canal. She spasmed around the finger, but I continued to push and rotated it around to reach her g-spot. I forced my head upwards slightly to tease her clit with the flat of my tongue while wiggling my finger against her g-spot.

I was rewarded with a nectar-producing orgasm that caused her whole body to shake. I still didn't know what Molly was planning, but the idea must be turning her on because she came in record time.

I sensed something else was different, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I knew it was part of her surprise, but I just couldn't recognize the clues in front of me. Molly could see me trying to put the pieces together, so she quickly hurried us into the switching spell before I guessed her secret.

After the spell was completed and I was back in Molly's body, something felt different (besides the obvious that I was now a woman). I felt empty, or hollow and my whole bottom seemed more sensitive.

"You haven't figured it out yet, have you?" Molly asked, but it was more of a statement than a question. She was positively pleased with herself. Whatever it was, now that she was in my male body, it was obvious by her erection that she was definitely still excited about it.

"I know you're up to something. What is it?"

"Madam Molly will reveal all in good time," she smiled trying her best to mimic a gypsy fortune-teller. The fact that she was naked and in my male body made her gesture totally ridiculous.

Molly directed me to the middle of the bed and onto my hands and knees. I did as I was told and wiggled my ass in the air playfully as a bit of a tease. Molly's female body was aroused before we switched, but now my anticipation of Molly's surprise increased my arousal that much further.

"This is something I've always wanted to try, but never acted upon. So, I thought I would see how my body reacts with you in it first."

"What are you going to - AHHH!"

Molly licked my pussy from behind. She plunged her tongue immediately into my snatch and had already reached my inner folds. It not only felt so good, but the suddenness of her attack increased my arousal. She held my ass with both hands to steady herself and continued to lick my sensitive lower lips, inching closer and closer to my clit. She kept me on edge with her tongue by the variations she was using. Sometimes her licks would be short, with a lot of tongue curls and fast strokes. Other times there were long strokes along my entire slit. Occasionally, she would lick and suck my outer lips. I bent my elbows and put my head on the mattress to give her better access.

Molly took advantage of my change in position to reach down with her tongue and licked my clit. I felt her nose poking gently at my crevice.

"Ohhhhh, that feels incredible," I moaned both from the pleasure of the sensation but also to encourage her to keep going. My body tingled, and I felt another mind-blowing orgasm building.

She continued to massage my clit with her tongue for a few minutes as my climax approached. But then she moved her tongue back to my labia, which only served to keep me on edge. She didn't remain there very long, however before she shifted again and started to lick my asshole.

This was an entirely new and unexpected sensation, and I could feel my pucker squeeze whenever her tongue made contact. My whole body was electrified by her tongue on my ass as I began to grip the sheets on the bed tightly, doing my best to hold my ass in position while she licked. I felt my toes curling. She swirled her tongue over my puckered opening again and again; my entire body shook from the pleasure.

Then she stuck the tip of her tongue inside my puckered rosebud, and I came.

"Aaaahhh!"

I screamed in delight as my ass tried in vain to squeeze onto her tongue, which was nowhere deep enough to be held. My juices ran down my leg. My knees felt weak, and I would have collapsed onto the bed if Molly hadn't held me in place by my hips. She gave me soft kisses and playful licks on my ass cheeks as my waves of pleasure washed over me in my recovery.

After I came down, I felt her penis poking into my lower lips. She was horny and hard, and I tried to rub my pussy lips against her cock, but she moved out of my reach. My butt was still in the air with my head on the mattress when I heard her opening the bedstand drawer. I looked over and saw her remove a tube of lubricant.

"I gave myself an enema just before supper," she explained. "I've always wondered what it felt like to have someone lick me and shove their cock up my ass. I thought I would try it out on you first to see how you liked it. Then maybe I'll let you try it on me."

That certainly explained her light supper, hollow feeling, and sensitive bottom I was experiencing after the switch. Now I could recognize the subtle differences I couldn't quite identify when I licked her pussy. It all fell into place. Then the impact of her words hit me.

"Wait, I never said you could fuck my ass."

"Ward, you just had an orgasm from my licking your butthole. Aren't you even a little curious what a cock would feel like in there?"

"How about I try it on you first before I decide?"

Molly started to rub some of the lube on the outside of my puckered hole slowly. The gel was cold at first, but it felt nice.

"Ward, you know I would never hurt you."

I could feel my anal muscles twitching as she gently continued to rub the lube on the outside.

"Let's make a deal." she said, "I'll keep rubbing this lube on you and push a couple of fingers inside to prepare you. If at any time you want me to stop, just say so, and I will."

At this point, the area around my butthole and the pucker itself was feeling really good. I was getting wet from her careful rubbing.

"Do you promise to stop when I tell you?"

"I promise," she said, "And if you let me go all the way, I'll let you do it to me."

I pictured myself fucking Molly in the ass and the mental image increased my arousal.

"I hate to admit this, but what you're doing now feels really good. Okay, I agree."

She chuckled in my deep male voice. Then she squeezed another glob of lube on my ass.

"I'm going to push a finger inside. Tell me how it feels."

"Cold," I replied, then, "Ooooh!"

I moaned as her finger pushed past my anal ring.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, just surprised, that's all"

She rotated her finger around my opening, spreading the lube around my sensitive muscular ring. The gel warmed from the friction of her rubbing and the sensation was getting me wetter.

"How does this feel?" she asked as she continued to work more of the lube into my ass.

"Hmmmm," I murmured.

My body (technically, Molly's body) was feeling calmer after my orgasm and made it easier for me to relax my anal sphincter to allow her better access for her finger. She continued to work that finger deeper and deeper into me and I welcomed the sensation.

"That feels so good," I murmured softly, "I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this."

"Here comes a second finger."

Another glob of cold gel touched my butthole, followed by a stretching feeling to my anal ring. It was uncomfortable at first, but my sphincter muscles quickly adjusted to the stretching and the pleasant stimulation of the friction against my anal ring resumed. As I became more aroused, I began to breathe in shorter pant-like breaths. I felt something wet dripping onto my left calf. I looked behind me and saw Molly's penis dripping onto my calf. Pre-cum.

"Mmmmm," I murmured contentedly.

After about a minute of this, she removed her fingers, and I felt the larger head of her penis at the entrance of my puckered hole.

"Ready?"

I reached for a pillow and placed it under my head, hugging it tightly with my arms. I nodded my head, but then to clarify, I added.

"Yes, but go slow."

She pushed into me, and because she had worked her fingers in me so well, I quickly figured out which muscles I needed to relax to accommodate her cock. But that cock felt so big against this virgin ass!

"Ugh, that feels so fucking big!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, keep going."

Molly gripped my hips tightly. She was holding back, allowing me to adjust to the extra width of her cock and minimize the pain when she really just wanted to plunge into me full force. But the despite the discomfort of having my asshole stretched, I found pleasure in feeling the head of her penis slide past my anal ring.

Sensing her need and my own anticipation, I abruptly pushed my body back against her. And with that, she was in!

"OH SHIT!"

My body erupted from the intensity of pleasure radiating from the warm intruder in my ass. It felt like my whole body spasmed from the sensation. I might have squirted when I came because my secretions were running down my leg.

"Ooohh!" Molly moaned above me as anal ring instinctively closed down on her sensitive tip.

She waited for me to catch my breath and come down, enjoying the vise-like grip on the tip of her shaft.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" her voice sighed above me.

"Me too," I panted.

"I'm going to keep going, okay?"

"Uh, huh."

I focused on relaxing my anal ring. I enjoyed the feeling of fullness, but I wanted more of her in me.

She slid deeper and deeper into me. The muscles in my ass winked against that invader as it slid slowly past its sensitive opening. That veiny beast in my ass sent waves of pleasure into my clit and up my spine. The tip of her cock going deeper into my bowels felt light, like butterflies, compared to the tingling intensity of those veins against my anal ring.

As she pushed deeper and deeper into me, my body tingled with pleasure. When I felt her pelvis against ass cheeks, my sphincter spasmed and I heard Molly moan above me.

"Uuuggh! That virgin ass is so tight."

"Don't stop," I panted.

Up until now, the idea of being fucked in the ass seemed gross and humiliating. But after seeing how sexy and inviting Molly's puckered opening looked, my perspective has totally changed. Maybe the fact that I was in a woman's body, having a cock shoved up my ass didn't seem as "gay" to me. This still felt dirty and humiliating, but God, it felt sooo fucking good. If this made me an ass whore, then I wanted more of it. I wanted to feel the friction of that cock sliding in and out of my ass.

She slowly pulled back and the sensation of that large lumpy pole against my rear passage sent tingling ripples directly to my clit. She pushed back in, and those same ripples intensified. My pussy spasmed against a cock that wasn't there; I felt more juices dripping past my outer lips and down my leg.

"Oh, fuck me," I panted, "Keep going!".

She picked up the pace and the tingling in my ass intensified. Each stroke sent new waves of pleasure radiating throughout my body. I could feel it shooting up my spine into my boobs and brain, directly into my clit and pussy, as well as down into my feet and toes.

"This feels so fucking good," Molly's words echoed my thoughts.

"Harder," I panted, "Fuck me harder."

Molly responded immediately. She gripped my hips even tighter as she pounded that cock into me.

Now those waves of pleasure turned into electrical jolts. Feeling the skin of that cock scraping against my asshole drove me wild. I wanted more. I reached down and rubbed my clit as she was thrusting.

"Yesss!" I hissed, "Fuck that ass!"

Her balls slapped against my pussy as she jackhammered me with that rigid pole. God, that felt good.

My glutes tightened as I squeezed my pussy and butt muscles together. Molly's cock twitched inside me as she thrust ever so much harder.

"I'm almost there!" I heard her pant through my lust-filled haze.

"Cum inside! Fill my ass!" I panted.

I felt her cock swell, pushing against my already stretched butthole.

"OH FUCK!"

Hot semen filled my bowels as she held me tightly against her pelvis. Her cock twitched inside me as she emptied her balls into my belly. She thrust a couple more times as my muscles spasmed around the base of her cock.

The added pressure against my butthole followed by the feeling of hot semen in my stomach sent me over the cliff.

"EEEEEEE!" I shrieked as my own orgasm erupted.

My body stiffened and my ass and vaginal muscles clamped down together, squeezing the cock in my ass tighter than ever. Those muscles spasmed over and over, milking as much cum out of her as possible.

Molly's orgasm faded along with several "aftershocks" of muscle spasms in her body and cock, and she collapsed on top of my back. I supported her male weight briefly before my own muscles gave out and I slid forward into the bed. She still impaled me, but she was slowly slipping out.

We stayed like that, face down on the bed with Molly atop me, until she slowly rolled off and onto her side.

"Wow," was all she could say as she was still trying to catch her breath.

It took a while longer for us to start moving again.

"I never thought I would like the feeling of having a cock up my ass. But that was great. I could get used to that."

Molly looked over at me.

"You're not turning gay on me, are you?" she asked with a smile.

"Are you kidding? With a body as hot as this? Not a chance!"

She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Molly, that felt incredible. I can't wait to try it out on you. You're not going to believe how good that feels."

"That looked and felt so hot," she said, "I know you're going to love it on my end. If you're ready to switch back, you could try it on me."

"I'd like that a lot," I said sincerely, "but I already had four orgasms and my butt feels really sore right now. I don't think you'd enjoy it very much. Maybe some other time? Besides, I'm starving. You didn't feed me very much tonight."

Molly checked the time. It was still early enough that the pizza places were still open.

"Let's go out for a pizza. My treat."

Because it was getting late, there wasn't enough time to switch back into our own bodies and still get to the pizza parlor on time, so we decided to go out without switching. There was also an element of excitement in going out in public in each other's bodies. The fact that we would be together made me feel more comfortable about the idea.