Mollified Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was about to help me get dressed, but I needed to run to the bathroom first, so I could pee and get rid of some of the semen that was leaking out of my butt.

When I got back, Molly had an outfit all ready for me. I looked at the panties and thought about the tight fit on my sore butt and sensitive shaved pussy.

"I think I'm too sore for those, do you have anything looser, like boxers?" I asked.

"For girls?" she laughed. "Let's just skip the underwear."

"Going braless will save us the time it'll take me to figure out how to put on the bra," I rationalized.

That's how I found myself entering the pizza parlor dressed only in a hoodie and skirt. My bare ass and naked pussy enjoying the cool October air after a night of hot sex.

My boobs bounced a little when I walked, and my braless nipples rubbed against the inside of the hoodie, making me tingle. I was grateful those boobs weren't any bigger, or the bouncing would stimulate me that much more. I strangely found the possibility of "getting caught" to be exciting.

We barely made it to the pizza parlor on time, as they were just about to close. There were just two other people there, a couple of nerdy-looking guys sitting together eating pizza. The guy behind the counter suggested we take the pizza back to the dorm as he was ready to lock up.

While we waited for the pizza, I started rubbing my thighs together. The thrill of being bare ass naked under that skirt was getting me aroused again.

"Does your body always get this aroused so easily?" I whispered quietly into Molly's ear.

"Not as much as when you're in it," she whispered back. "I feel the same way when I'm in your body."

She pulled me in tight and kissed be deeply. My hard nipples poked into her chest. I took a quick glance at the two guys eating pizza. They were definitely watching, and I got wetter because they were. I decided to have a little fun with them by reaching down and rubbing the front of Molly's jeans.

"I can't believe you're still hard," I said loud enough for the two guys to hear me.

Molly understood what I was doing and kissed me again. She reached underneath my skirt with both hands and pulled up the back of the skirt to squeeze my bare butt cheeks. I was sure the two guys could see I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I heard the sound of a male voice clearing his throat nearby.

"Here's your pizza," the guy behind the counter said smiling. "I hope you two get a chance to eat it when you get back to your room."

We waited until we were outside the pizza place before we broke into laughter. We laughed and talked about it all the way back to the dorm.

I was still in Molly's female body when I ate half the pizza. Molly ate the other half, but not without looking at me and commenting.

"I've never been able to eat all that in one sitting."

"I told you I was starving," I replied, "Besides all that sex has given me an appetite."

We picked up the room before changing back into our own bodies. It was only then that Molly realized how sore her body was.

Since we were both tired and needed to clean ourselves after an evening of anal sex, we agreed to a "no fooling around" shower. Washing each other off under the hot water was a soothing ending a fun-filled evening.

We fell asleep in each other's arms shortly afterwards.

*******
Next Chapter: There’s a problem when Betty joins Tom and Molly