Mollified Magic Ch. 05

Story Info
The sex lessons continue.
8k words
4.84
12.4k
14

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The sex lessons continue.

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Additional note: This chapter and some future chapters will contain gender-swapping content. When Molly and Tom swap bodies, they still think of themselves in their original gender form. For ease of reading and understanding, the pronouns will reflect the way they think of themselves, not their actual appearance. So, when Tom is a female, he will continue to refer to himself as "he." When Molly is a male, she will be referred to as "she" or "her."

Chapter 5: The sex lessons continue.

Tuesday.

Molly's phone alarm went off at 7 AM. Plenty of time to get dressed and head back to the dorm for a change of clothes before Jennifer arrived. The rest had done both of us a world of good. We both felt refreshed and energetic.

I quickly got dressed and made plans to meet up with Molly for breakfast and left while she headed for the shower. Resisting the urge to surprise her in the shower, I returned to my dorm room.

Later, at breakfast, Molly suggested we meet for supper and then resume our lessons in her room. She said there was a lot more about her body that I needed to learn, and she thought she had more to learn about my body. She proposed that we use the switching spell every night this week.

"That means no alcohol, Ward, unless you want to be the football team's plaything."

"Gee, when you put it that way, maybe I should try it," I joked.

"And I'll blow Peter in front of the whole crew team when I'm in your body," Molly replied, smiling.

"Ouch! Okay, you win. I won't even joke about it."

"See you tonight," she laughed.

The only other noteworthy event before supper occurred at crew practice. The coach gave me extra hill training exercises because I missed practice yesterday, even with his spell-induced permission. I casually mentioned that I needed to meet my girlfriend for supper in part to get out of the extra workout and in part to see if Molly had removed the spell.

"I don't fucking care if you're meeting the Pope for supper," coach growled, "If you want to stay on this team, you're going to do an extra hour's worth of hill training."

Yep, she removed the spell.

Molly was upset with me for keeping her waiting at the dining hall, until I explained what happened during practice. She felt responsible for the punishment I received, but I pointed out that if she did try to row and messed up, things might have been worse.

I rushed through supper. I was certainly hungry from all the calories I burned at practice, but the thought of an evening of sex lessons with Molly made me want to get supper out of the way as quickly as possible. My appetite for Molly replaced my appetite for food.

When we got back to Molly's room, she had a surprise for me. To do the switching spell, we needed to prepare by drinking each other's cum. We both got undressed, but Molly made a point of turning her back to me. When everything was removed, she turned around and held her arms apart.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Holy shit! Spellman, you shaved your pussy!"

"Ward, just wait until you feel it. If you think you were sensitive before, you're going to be putty when I fuck you tonight."

As if I needed proof, she bent down and picked up her panties, showing me how wet they were.

"And that's just since swim practice."

"I'll bet you were the talk of the girl's locker room before practice."

"I'm sure you noticed when you were in the locker room yesterday that a lot of my teammates shave their pussies. But you're right, they were surprised to see me."

"Let me guess, I bet Heather wanted to touch it."

Molly opened her mouth briefly in a moment of surprise.

"Now that you mention it, she did!"

"I wish I could have been there to see that."

"I can certainly see you do," she said while looking purposefully at my growing erection.

I took a stepped closer to her.

"While I'm still a guy, I think it's payback time," I said while reaching down and picking Molly up under her knees and shoulders. She screamed, kicking her legs wildly in the air.

I dropped her head and shoulders onto the bed while holding onto her ankles tightly, to avoid those powerful swimmer's kicks to my face. I then climbed onto the bed, straddling her head as I held onto her legs, so we were now in a sixty-nine position with me on top. My erection was only inches from her face.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl, or do I have to convince you?"

"You'll have to convince me!" She had her hands on either side of my ass but made no attempt to suck me.

"Good!" I said, "I was hoping you'd say that." I immediately ran my tongue slowly along the newly shaved skin above her pussy.

I could hear Molly gasp from my initial attack. I repeated those licks two more times and heard some stifled moans from her. I repositioned my arms and lifted her butt cheeks slightly, planting short kisses and licks to her outer labia. Molly writhed beneath me. The smell of her arousal got stronger, and her pink inner lips appeared between her outer folds, begging to be touched. I decided to tease her some more.

"You know, I'm just getting started."

I ran my tongue along the top of her inner labia, wiggling it as I went along.

She gasped again.

I repeated my tongue assault up and down her sensitive inner lips, probing deeper each time. She squirmed and gasped underneath me as her resistance weakened, but she still wasn't sucking my dick.

All this teasing increased my own arousal. I felt pre-cum dripping off my cock and I wondered where on Molly it was landing and what she was doing with it.

I repositioned my elbows to hold her thighs apart for my final assault.

"Last chance," I teased.

"N-nev-er," she panted. She was almost there.

"I was soooo hoping you'd say that!"

I lowered my hips a little more until I felt the tip of my cock lightly brushing up against something.

I placed a finger against her inner labia and wiggled it. She tried to move her hips out of the way, but my elbows held her in place. I put my head down and started tickling her clit with my tongue. I was just able to reach her g-spot with my finger when I heard her scream.

"OH SHIT!"

Her body tensed and her muscles clamped down on my finger as she came. In the throes of her orgasm, she tried to close her thighs, but my elbows were in position to keep them apart. I wanted to enjoy her orgasm as long as possible.

Removing my finger from her spasming canal, I moved my head to lap at the musky honey that flowed freely from it. That was the whole purpose, after all.

Within seconds, Molly was vigorously sucking my cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip, and she pressed down on my lower back to get more of my cock into her mouth. I lapped more of her musky fluids from her sensitive lower lips. She moaned with my cock in her mouth, sending vibrations up to my balls and spine.

Molly reached up and massaged my balls, impatient to fill her mouth with my cum. She didn't have long to wait. Between our verbal teasing, her orgasm, and my memories of how this feels inside her body, I was horny as hell. In less than a minute, I creamed into her mouth. Her state of arousal was still high after her climax, and perhaps because of it she swallowed every drop and was still looking for more long after my own orgasm subsided and my penis began to soften.

After a short period of recovery with our lustful drives temporarily slated for the moment, we sat side-by-side and hugged each other in silence as we sat naked on her bed. Molly was the first to break the spell.

"Ward, when I agreed to help you understand how to please me sexually, I had no idea how much I would enjoy this. In just five days, your sexual skills have gone from zero to hero."

"That's only because I've had the world's best teacher," I replied, hugging her shoulder a little tighter.

"I'm not sure about that, but I don't think we had any help from Grandmother this time. You did that all on your own."

"Hardly on my own," I said as I moved my arm lower and squeezed her butt gently, "I seem to recall getting a lot of help and encouragement from someone."

With that squeeze, she stood up and went to get the quilt.

"Let's get started, before it gets too late."

This was the third time we switched bodies, so we both knew what to do. The whole process took less than 3 minutes this time around. I was less dizzy from the whirlwind and sensed no disorientation when I opened my eyes and saw my naked male body sitting cross-legged in front of me. I was surprised that my clit was swollen and a little sore.

Molly helped me up and I instinctively reached for my tender clit to gently rub it with the intention of soothing it. But when my hand touched my shaved mons, the sensation made my knees buckle slightly.

"Oh my god!"

Molly saw what was happening and smiled.

"I told you; you were going to like it. I came while I was shaving. Wearing panties and my swimsuit kept me in a constant state of arousal all day. I had to learn how to walk without my panties rubbing against my skin for most of the day."

I couldn't help noticing Molly's growing erection as she was telling me this.

"Um, I'm still a little sore from our prep work earlier. Can we start with something a little easier tonight?"

"Well, I was going to go a little rougher, but maybe we should do your lesson on breast work instead."

I stood on my toes and reached up and gave her a light kiss on her lips.

"Mmm. That sounds good. Thank you."

Molly carefully removed her grandmother's quilt from the floor, folded it and set it down on one of the desk chairs. Moving to the bed, she picked up the pillows and propped them against the wall. She then sat down on the bed and leaned back against the pillows. She spread her legs apart, stroking her cock absently. She patted the space on the bed between her legs.

"Come, sit here and lean up against me."

In this female body, the invitation looked exciting, but as I stared at her cock, I hesitated, becoming aroused and mesmerized by the distraction. When Molly saw what I was looking at, she stopped stroking. She even blushed a little.

"I'm beginning to understand how guys can get so obsessed with their cocks. When I'm in your body, I feel my whole sexual world is concentrated right here."

I sat in front of her and leaned into her, wiggling my ass against her hard-on.

"Today's lesson will highlight the differences in our bodies. In your male body, I can get you off by touching your penis and testicles. But there are many more ways to stimulate that female body you're in now."

With that, she reached around and gently touched my right breast, carefully avoiding the sensitive nipple. She slowly massaged the skin below my nipple with her calloused hands. The roughness of the callouses gliding along the smooth curve of the breast sent a low vibratory sensation across to my left breast and down into my clit and inside my pussy. I squirmed slightly from the increasing moisture in my pussy.

After a few minutes, she switched hands and gently caressed under my left breast, again carefully avoiding the nipple. As she did this, I felt her cock twitching between the crack of my ass and lower back, trapped between our bodies. I even felt some pre-cum leaking onto my back. Thinking about that increase my own arousal further, adding to the sensation I was getting from my breasts.

Molly then doubled the intensity by using both hands at once, rubbing and massaging the lower half of my boobs, occasionally veering to the sides and upper part, trying to avoid the nipples, but sometimes brushing the nipples "by accident." Those nipples were fully erect and hard as pencil erasers, making those "accidental" contacts difficult to avoid. Her hands worked slowly and firmly as I leaned against her. I moaned contentedly as she continued to knead my breasts. One of us was enjoying the feel of touching those firm mounds while the other enjoyed having them touched. Those calloused hands were truly magical against my skin. Molly broke the silence in a low and sensuous voice.

"I think what I like most about these lessons is the fact that most of the learning comes through non-verbal communication."

With those words, she reached up with both hands and gently fingered both nipples at once! I gasped. That pleasant, relaxing, low vibratory sensation I was getting from my breast massage suddenly became an intense wave-like jolt that coursed through my whole body. I felt the stimulation in my clit, and juices were dripping out of me.

Molly kept rubbing her fingers in circular directions around my areola as the vibratory jolt only intensified. The tingling in my clit became stronger and more intense. I squirmed against her, rubbing the tip of her penis across my lower back in the process. Her pre-cum flowed freely from the sensation.

Then, without warning, she pinched both nipples at once.

"Aaaaahh!"

An orgasmic tsunami swept over me as the muscles in my pussy contracted hard. My clit was throbbing, and I squirted a gush of secretions from below. My whole body shook and I pushed push back against Molly and brushed further against the sensitive underside of her cock. Suddenly, ropes of hot semen streaked onto my back as Molly erupted from her orgasm.

"Ooohh!" she moaned.

After a few minutes, I regained enough control to twist my neck and shoulder around to kiss her. Her hands were now hugging me below my sensitive breasts, my hands atop hers, reinforcing the embrace.

"Mmmmm." I murmured. "That was nice. I didn't know you could cum just from having your breasts touched."

"Ward, that's the first time my female body has ever cum from just having those breasts touched. I'm jealous that I wasn't in it when it happened."

"I'll be more than happy to return the favor someday," I cooed.

In turning my body towards her, it became obvious how much Molly enjoyed the experience in my male body. There seemed to be cum everywhere on her stomach and lower chest. I felt it on my back as it started to cool now that it wasn't pressed against her stomach. I swiped my index finger across the sticky mess on her stomach, accumulating a dollop of semen and holding it up for her to see.

I smiled and started to laugh.

"I can see how much you enjoyed it."

She chuckled, surprised at how easily her male body could cum.

I then gave her a wicked grin and stuck the finger in her mouth. She sucked the cum off it, swishing her tongue suggestively against my finger.

She held me tight with her left arm and swiped a finger across my back with her right hand, gathering a large glob of cum. She held it up in front of me.

"Open wide."

I smiled playfully as I closed my lips and shook my head.

"Mt-mm."

She pushed her finger against my lips, smearing the musky glob over them. She continued to push, and I parted my lips. She pushed her finger past my teeth, and I closed my mouth around her finger. I sucked tentatively at first, but after tasting and swallowing cum for the second time, I found myself getting aroused by it. I sucked harder on her finger, swirling my tongue around the tip in the same suggestive manner she did with me.

After she pulled her finger out of my mouth, made a show of licking the remaining cum from my lips.

She hugged me tight with those masculine arms, further spreading sticky semen to parts of our bodies that were otherwise untouched by her initial ejaculations.

"I could use a shower," I announced as I climbed out of bed. I looked back at Molly and then noticed the wet patch under where I had been sitting.

"I think I'll join you; we can save water . . ."

She stopped mid-sentence as she followed my gaze at the wet bedsheet in front of her.

"Wait," she said, "You squirted, too? I am so jealous. We're going to have a reckoning when we change back, mister."

I gave her an impish smile as I turned towards the bathroom, wiggling my ass as I walked.

I had barely adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature when a pair of hands covered my breasts.

"Guess who?"

"Molly! Aren't those hands supposed to cover my eyes?"

She laughed. "This is a lot more fun."

Looking down, I saw she was recovering her erection. I turned around to face her, my back to the showerhead to rinse the cum off my skin. I handed her the loofah.

"Since you're here, you can start scrubbing that sticky mess you deposited on my back."

Instead, she lightly moved the loofah over my breasts. She was smiling lasciviously.

"Not there," I said in a mock scold. "That's what led to the mess in the first place." I rotated so that my back was to her again. She slid the soft loofah over my skin.

"Mmmm, that feels nice."

I soaped up my arms, breasts, and stomach as she lightly scrubbed my back. She shifted lower and massaged my ass with the loofah, making small circle on those tender cheeks.

"Mmmm, that feels nice too," I cooed.

Suddenly, she shoved the loofah between my legs.

"Eeeek!" I screamed, "You bitch. I know how to fix you!"

I pushed myself backwards, forcing my butt against her hardening prick while pinning her body against the back wall of the shower. I moved my body up and down with the crack of my ass against her prick. She groaned a little as I slid against her, causing her erection to stiffen further. My intention was to blue ball her into submission.

"Two can play at that game," she said as she brought her hands back to my breasts and started to rub.

The friction of her hands over my wet skin felt nice, but I grit my teeth and continued to slide my ass up and down over her cock. I knew that body better than she did, and I knew I had her.

Molly, for her part, saw that I had the winning hand, or winning butt in this case, so she decided to change tactics. She quickly moved her hands down to just below my rib cage and tickled me.

I screamed with laughter and bent nearly double to get away from those hands. But in the confines of that small shower, there was no place to go. In that bent position, water was cascading on my hair and down my back. Molly continued to tickle me until I was curled in a fetal position on the floor of the shower.

Molly stopped her assault as she stood up, over me with her arms raised and her elbows bent flexing her biceps.

"The winner!" she exclaimed.

I looked up at her from the shower floor. My hair was soaked and in my eyes. Her muscular, male body looked awesome from this angle. What also looked awesome was the erection sticking out perpendicular from that body and just a few inches over my head. I pushed myself up onto my knees with one hand and grabbed that cock in the other, while she stood in that ridiculous pose. I had taken her completely by surprise. I stuck her penis in my mouth and sucked hard on the tip and swirling my tongue at the sensitive underside.

Molly gasped before bending her knees a bit and held my head lightly with her hands. I tried to look up at her face as best I could, but between the mass of wet hair and the water cascading down, I had a blurry image at best. After a few minutes of sucking and hearing soothing moans from Molly, I took her out of my mouth while still holding her penis with one hand.

"Give up?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "I won and I'm now getting my reward."

Then to remind her who was really in charge, I put her cock back in my mouth and lightly scraped the skin with my teeth, not enough to hurt her (I was going to get that cock back, after all) but the message was clear.

"I give, I give! You're not playing fair."

"And just when did you believe that women ever played fair when it comes to men?" I asked while getting to my feet. I grabbed her cock with both hands and started to stroke her, using a little bit of soap to increase the friction. I was getting turned on from the playfulness and wanted to take it further.