Mollified Magic Ch. 06

Story Info
There’s a problem when Betty joins Tom and Molly.
9.1k words
4.87
9.9k
12

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: There's a problem when Betty joins Tom and Molly.

Thursday.

This is our last day of practice before we leave for Boston and the Head of the Charles regatta. Knowing we wouldn't be practicing on Friday, the coach worked us extra hard. Then, after the workout portion of practice was over, we had to pack up the gear and secure the shells (crew racing boats) to the trailer for our trip. I texted Molly to let her know I was going to be late in meeting her for supper.

When I met Molly outside the dining hall, she took my hand and led me away.

"Wait, where are we going?"

She gave me that mischievous smile.

"To my dorm room."

"Does this have anything to do with what happened last night?"

Again, the smile, but only bigger.

"What do you think?"

After she led me into her room, she turned around and threw her arms around my neck and planted a deep kiss, sticking her tongue as far into my mouth as it would go. After the kiss, she reached down and felt the bulge in the front of my jeans and rubbed me as she told me what she wanted.

"You were so hot last night when I fucked your ass that I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. I'm jealous of you for being in my body when I lost my anal cherry. So tonight, instead of switching bodies, I want to feel what you felt. I want you to lick my butt and fuck me in the ass afterwards. I've already given myself an enema this afternoon just to get ready."

Without waiting for a reply, she knelt in front of me, unbuckled my pants and unzipped the fly and pulled out my cock. She jacked me while putting the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the sensitive underside.

"Hmmmm," I murmured. "You don't have to do that to convince me."

She stopped sucking for a minute and looked up at me.

"I just want to help you catch up to me. When you texted me that you would be late, I decided to spend some time with Betty." Betty was her magic wand that was disguised and doubled as her 12-inch, pink, plastic vibrator.

Her eyes directed me to the bedstand where her 12-inch, pink, plastic vibrator rested. The tube of lubricant sat beside Betty.

Molly went back to sucking me with enthusiasm while she rubbed her clit with her free hand underneath her skirt. This was one horny woman. Her horniness was infectious; my cock saluted her efforts with a rock-hard erection in record time. I wanted to be good and hard for an evening of ass-fucking, but I was already too close to cumming.

"Spellman, you'd better stop, I'm getting close."

But instead of stopping, she deep throated me, gagging as her nose touched my pubes. She held herself there for several seconds before drawing back to take a breath. My cock was coated with a thick layer of saliva. She put the tip back in her mouth and started humming. My balls tightened.

"Molly!" was as much as I could get out as a final warning.

She licked the underside of my cock just before I exploded in her mouth. My musky cream flooded her mouth, some of which trickled past her lips and down her chin. She wiped that off with her fingers (from the hand that had been under her skirt) and licked her fingers clean while still pumping my cock with her other hand.

"That's so you don't cum too soon when you're in my ass," she explained, "I want a nice long ass-fucking tonight. Last night as I was fucking you, I remembered that I was able to last longer because you had cum earlier when we prepped for the switching spell."

She released my cock and stood up. She took a step back and did her version of a strip tease in front of me. Her panties were quite wet in the crotch area as she took them off. She tossed them at my face after stepping out of them. She was clearly impatient to get started, which took most of the "tease" out of the strip. But even a bad strip tease is erotic.

Once she was completely naked, she climbed onto the bed on all fours. She bent her elbows and buried her head in the pillow. Her cute little tush was sticking up in the air wiggling, begging for my attention. My cock twitched at the sight of her. She had already removed her grandmother's quilt from the bed and placed it neatly folded on one of the chairs.

I still had most of my clothes on and I didn't want to keep her waiting. I did my own impetuous version of a strip, leaving a trail of boxers and socks along the way to the bed.

Yesterday, when I was in her body, she dove right into my snatch and started licking me to an explosive orgasm. It was clear from her position that she was expecting me to do the same to her. But I had just cum, and it was going to take a little longer to regain the erection I needed to satisfy both our needs. So instead, I decided to gently rub my hands along the smooth flesh of her soft behind and upper thighs.

"Ward! What are you doing?" There was a tone of impatience in her voice.

"Just admiring the view," I replied as casually as I could.

My lessons this past week taught me that this was the best time to hold back and tease her, knowing she'd have a better orgasm as a result. I ran my calloused hands across her backside, "accidently" brushing her pussy lips in the process. She bucked a little when I did that. I even reached under her to rub against the sensitive, recently shaved area over her pubic bone.

"Mmmm."

She tried to lower her clit onto my hand at that, but I managed to avoid the contact.

I moved closer and planted light kisses on those lower cheeks, licking lightly after every kiss. I alternated left and right, gently rubbing the tush not being kissed.

After a few minutes, I moved lower and licked her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her outer lips, again alternating left and right. Molly was getting impatient and tried to push her tushy back against my face, but I held her back with my hands.

Her moist inner lips were now visible, and her aroma was reviving my erection. I blew lightly on those lips and clit, which was now clearly visible from under its hood. I was rewarded with a moan and a drop of moisture forming on her inner labia.

That's when I used the flat of my tongue to lick her from just below her clit to just below her butt hole, careful to avoid both endpoints.

She moaned with pleasure. I repeated the lick along her wet slit and was rewarded with another satisfied moan. When I repeated the lick for the third time, I reached up with my finger and lightly rubbed her clit as I stuck my tongue deep into her vaginal folds.

She came. Her whole body shook, and she squirted onto the bed.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod!" She repeated, "That felt soooo gooood!"

I paused just a bit for her to recover and catch her breath. I could see her chest heaving but now at a slower rate. So naturally, that's when I started to lick and suck her clit. From the position of Molly's body, licking her clit caused my nose to penetrate her vaginal opening and rub lightly against her inner lips. I enjoyed the strong odor of her uniquely musky scent.

Molly's body tensed again, possibly for a second orgasm or maybe a second peak to her first. My nose was suddenly covered with her pussy juice as she squeezed her pussy muscles hard. I ran my tongue up her slit again, sticking my tongue into her as far as her tight inner lips would allow. Continuing to lick upwards towards her butthole, I lingered over her sensitive perineum, stopping just short of her puckered star. I tickled her with my tongue while I slipped my index finger in between her folds and found her g-spot. Moving both my finger and tongue at the same time, I rubbed her g-spot as I licked her puckered hole.

Molly erupted again in another orgasm. She covered my hand with her pussy juice. Her internal muscles clamped down on my finger. Her body stiffened and she rocked forward just a little.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" she repeated breathlessly.

I continued to lick her ass and rub her g-spot for another minute or two; all the while Molly writhed and squirmed from her continuous orgasm. Finally, I stopped so she could catch her breath again. While I waited for her to come down from her orgasm, I looked over at her nightstand and spotted Betty.

I reached over and picked up Betty. I could feel low vibrations in my hand, extending down my arm.

"Molly, is this supposed to vibrate like this?"

She was still panting when she turned her head to see what I was doing.

"It's a vibrator, it's supposed to vibrate."

"I know, but aren't you supposed to turn it on first?"

"Let me see that" she said as she held out her hand as best she could, considering the position she was in.

I handed her the vibrator and she looked at it carefully.

"I don't feel it vibrating. Here, let me turn it on," as she twisted a knob at the base of the vibrator. An audible buzzing sound could clearly be heard.

I took the vibrator back, but the vibrations I was feeling now were different from before and I could not feel them vibrating down my arm.

"Thank you," I said and plunged it into her pussy.

"AHHHH!" she screamed at the sudden introduction of the vibrating rod in her sensitive snatch.

Molly was slick with her own juices, so there was no concern about needing lubrication while pushing Betty into her pussy. Her musky, vaginal fluids ran down her leg.

I focused on moving Betty in and out, twisting and turning to hit Molly's most sensitive spots at the right time and angle. I could see her muscles clutch at the pink, vibrating rod that I was now slowly pushing into her slick slit while adjusting the angles of its entry. Molly was so wet from her own natural lubricating juices that her pussy muscles were having little effect in slowing Betty's advance, allowing me to move Betty around at will.

I kept going deeper and deeper into her pussy. I was surprised to find that when Betty reached the back wall of Molly's tight box, only about two inches of that vibrating cylinder remained outside. As Betty's vibrations were set at one of the lower settings, it left Molly on a perpetual edge, constantly aroused, but unable to cum.

The vocal sounds coming from Molly were part moans and part whimpers.

Satisfied with the result, I decided to leave Betty where she was, and I reached for the tube of lubricant on the bedstand. I put a dab on my index finger. I thought briefly of warning her about the lubricant, but I decided instead to see just how sensitive Betty had made her.

I touched her puckered anus with my lubricated finger.

"Oooohhh! Cold!"

She gasped at the light touch. I gently massaged Molly's puckered opening for several minutes, allowing her to get used to my touch and remembering how much I enjoyed that massage last night. I could feel that puckered rosebud, winking open and closed, inviting me to go further.

Molly seemed to be in a world of her own. The continuous low level buzzing vibration and the complete sense of fullness in her pussy kept her in a constant, blissful state of arousal, heightened by the soothing massage I was giving to her ass.

"I'm going to put a finger in now," I said quietly, after putting another glob of lubricant on my finger.

I began to push against her anal sphincter, and it was if a light switch had been turned on. Her sphincter contracted against my finger. He body shook, and another stream of musky fluid ran down her leg.

"OH, FUCK!"

Her body spasmed from another orgasm.

I waited a bit for her to recover enough for me to continue. I moved my finger around to carefully coat all around her anal ring, applying generous amounts of lubricant. I fucked her asshole with my finger a little to get her used to the friction of the sliding action against her anal ring.

"I'm going to use two fingers now."

I squeezed more lube on her puckered hole before working in a second finger.

She gasped while her rectal muscles clamped down tightly on my fingers. As her sphincter relaxed, I heard the same panting-type of breathing that I did when focusing on keeping my butthole relaxed. As I rotated my fingers in and out of her ass, I clearly felt the vibrations still coming from Betty deep inside her pussy.

I removed my fingers, and I positioned my very hard, lubricated cock at her back entrance.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Put it in," she panted.

She waited all day for this moment, and I was doing my best to make it as memorable as possible. I slowly pushed inside. Her sphincter was unbelievably tight, and I was grateful that Molly made me cum earlier. When I felt the head of my cock pass the midpoint of that tight ring, I gave a small shove, and I was in. Molly spasmed in yet another orgasm.

"OH. MY. GOD!"

My dick was in her ass, but just barely as she clamped down on me and Betty, who was still vibrating away. The pressure of that narrow band of anal muscle squeezed hard just below the head of my cock. It looked and felt so erotic, sending my horny factor up a couple more notches. The most sensitive area under the tip of my cock was being squeezed by her muscular anal ring. But it would become painful for me if she didn't relax the ring or if I didn't move it soon. I waited. It took several seconds for her to come down and relax enough of her muscles to let me push further. I felt the grip on the tip of my cock relax a bit as she regained better control over her breathing.

"I'm going to push deeper."

"Yes!" she gasped.

I felt that tight ring move down the shaft of my cock as I pushed into her.

"Ohhhhh, this feels sooo goooood," she said looking back.

The deeper I went, the more I could feel of the vibrations from Betty, just a few thin membranes away from the underside of my cock. It seemed that Betty was now keeping both of us on the edge of our orgasms. My pelvis reached her butt cheeks and the vibrations from Betty were intense. My balls touched the butt end of the vibrator and they started to vibrate as well.

Molly clamped tightly around the base of my cock. I paused, waiting for her to relax her sphincter a bit.

"Don't stop," she panted.

I withdrew about half-way. The vibrations from Betty against by cock decreased when I did. Then I plunged back in.

"Yes!" she said in a loud pant. "Fuck me deep."

I moved in and out, feeling that tight muscular ring move back and forth over the length of my cock.

"Shit, shit shit! She screamed while I groaned from the pleasure.

The narrowness of her sphincter was intense compared to the inside, and my cock twitched from the sensation. Watching my dick plowing in and out of Molly's ass, the tightness of her anal ring and the vibrations from Betty all combined to raise my horniness to another level. Filled with lustful energy, I pounded into her.

"AAAAIIIEEE!" she shrieked.

My cock never felt harder than it did at that moment. With every thrust forward, I urged myself to plunge deeper into her ass. In my own mind it felt like my cock probed deeper into her.

I was getting flashbacks of the anal pounding Molly gave me yesterday and the erotic sensation of that veiny cock sliding in and out past that sphincter. My own butt puckered at the thought as I continued to push forcefully into her.

I gripped Molly's hips tighter as our skin became slick with perspiration. The vibrations from Betty were taking over. The tingling in my balls radiated up into my dick and my spine with every thrust that brought them in contact with Betty. The entire underside of my dick felt like it was vibrating as well.

I could feel Molly's ass spasming around my cock as I slid in and out. She was getting close.

"Deeper," she panted breathlessly.

"Fuck. (pant) Me. (pant) Deeper."

My cock was twitching as I tried my best to push deeper into Molly's ass. The vibrations from Betty seemed to increase in intensity against the underside of my cock, giving me the sensation that my cock was somehow stretching long the length of the vibrator deeper into Molly's bowels. Her anal ring seemed to be getting tighter as I felt a swelling in my cock, unlike anything I felt during vaginal sex. In turn, the swelling only intensified the vibrations I was feeling from Betty.

I was close. The tingling in my balls increased as they contracted. One last push and I held myself tight against her butt cheeks.

"HERE." "IT." "CU—"

"AAAHHHH!" Molly screamed before I could complete my words as her own orgasm washed over her a second or two before mine.

Her entire body spasmed and shook to a level ten on her own personal Richter scale. Her ass tightened around the base of my prick in a stranglehold. The force of her contractions was so strong that she pushed Betty completely out of her. Betty slipped past my balls along with a gush of fluids.

"OH FUCK!"

I erupted, spewing bolts of hot cream deep into Molly's bowels. Rope after rope of hot jism spurted from my cock. It seemed unending as I hilted myself against her ass while my cum kept pumping into her. I was breathing hard, barely able to catch my breath until the ejaculations eventually stopped. Molly fell forward, collapsing onto the bed and I followed, my cock still buried deep inside her.

It took time for us to recover. I could feel my cock softening, but I still hadn't slipped completely out. She gave me a playful squeeze with her ass muscles followed by a pleasant cooing sound. I started to roll onto my side, pulling my cock out of her ass as I did so. That's when I noticed something wrong.

"Uh, Molly, maybe you ought to look at this."

"I can't believe how sore my butt is," she started to say as she rolled over to get a better look at my concern.

"Oh my god!"

My semi-erect cock was now 12 inches long!

Molly couldn't take her eyes off my cock. It had more than doubled in size from the time I put it in her ass until the time I took it out. But it wasn't just longer, it was thicker as well.

"Hey, Ward," she began slowly, staring at the monster between my legs.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember when I told you that showing me your cock doesn't turn me on? Well forget I ever said that."

"This is no time for jokes, Spellman."

"I'm sorry."

The tone in her voice was serious, but the smile on her face suggested otherwise. She continued:

"You may have another problem that you're not yet aware of. Check out your ball sack."

I looked down, and beneath my slowly deflating dick my balls looked much bigger than I've ever seen them. Reaching down, I was unable to fit them both in one hand."

"They're as big as golf balls! Oh, this is really bad."

"I don't understand," she said half serious and half smirking. "I thought it was every guy's wish to have a 12-inch penis with balls to match. You can be the most popular guy on campus with that equipment."

"I didn't go to college to become the feature attraction for the Chippendales. Besides, the only girl on campus I want to be popular with is you."

That's when we took notice of the low buzzing sound that had been going on for some time. The sound was coming from Betty. The disguised wand was still vibrating away in a sizable damp spot on the bedsheet. Molly picked it up and turned it off.

"I suppose you had something to do with this," she said talking to the vibrator/wand.

"Do you think you can reverse this?" I asked.

She continued to stare at my cock that has shrunk down to a "mere" ten inches.

"Are you sure you don't want to keep it for a few days and test drive it for a while?"

"This isn't funny, Spellman. The guys are going to notice. Peter's seen my six-inch dick plenty of times. He's certainly going to ask a lot of questions when he sees this monster. And that's not mentioning the guys at the boathouse. Fuck! If I get a hard-on during practice, I won't be able to get my oar out of the water!"

Molly tried to suppress another giggle, but the imagery was too much for her.

"Let me talk to grandmother," she said, glancing over at the quilt on the chair. "I'm sure she has an answer. After that, I've really got to pee."