Mollified Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but it has to be on my terms, agree?" I insisted.

She nodded.

"Say it, Spellman," I insisted again. I wanted to be sure her sister wouldn't hear us.

"I agree to let you fuck me on your terms," Molly repeated, smiling.

"Good, now strip."

Molly's face lit up. She let out a small squeal, until she realized what she had just done, then she covered her mouth with her right hand.

She removed her sweatshirt, tee shirt, jeans, and bra, in that order. Last were her red panties, which were soaked. She was now standing before me completely naked, still holding those red panties in her hand.

Molly's enthusiasm for taking orders emboldened me. The more Molly got turned on by taking orders, I more I was turned on giving them.

"Give me the panties," I demanded, holding out my hand.

She handed them over, watching to see what I would do with them.

I held them to my nose and gave them an audible sniff. The act of sniffing her panties was intended to increase her arousal. I forgot that it would have an even more powerful effect on me. I could feel my erection pushing against my jeans.

"Take off my shoes and socks."

She did.

"Now my pants."

Her face lit up as she knelt in front of me, undid the belt and opened my pants. She slid them down and I stepped out of them. My boxers were tented as my monster cock sought freedom from its confines. Molly was still kneeling in front of me.

"The boxers."

With a smile, she yanked them down. My cock hit her in the chin. She didn't say a word but looked up at me with longing eyes.

"You can suck it, but don't use your hands."

I barely got the words out when her mouth dove for the veiny monster. It was so wide, she could barely fit it in her mouth, but she somehow managed it. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive underside, which caused my cock to twitch. She also started humming. After about 3 or 4 minutes, I felt my orgasm building. At that point, I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Stand up and bend over the bed."

She murmured a quiet sound that most closely resembled a suppressed squeal.

"Shhhh!"

She didn't utter a sound as she bent over the end of her bed. Her feet were a little more than shoulder length apart. She was absolutely dripping from her snatch. She wiggled her ass in anticipation. Her puckered asshole still looked red and sore from last night. I took the panties that I still held in my hand and stuffed them into her mouth.

"That's so your sister won't hear you," I explained gently.

To test her, I gently rubbed my fingers along the outside of her slit.

"Mmmmb!"

There was no way her sister could hear that.

I got down on my knees behind her and planted small kisses and light licks on the inside of her thighs, alternating between the right and left sides as I worked my way upwards. Molly would occasionally moan into her panties as I got closer and closer to her opening. Her outer lips were parted slightly, and her inner lips glistened with moisture.

I planted kisses and licks alternatingly on her outer lips; she trembled in anticipation.

I paused. Then I blew lightly on her pussy and down towards her clit.

Mmmmb!"

She moaned again.

I plunged my tongue as deep as I could past her inner lips, lapping at the juices that were accumulating and reaching into her spasming canal. I repeated my licks along the length of her slit, except this time, I placed my hands on either side of her where her thighs meet the cheeks of her ass and I pulled the soft flesh apart to give me better access to her pussy, my tongue plunging deeper than before.

Mmmmb!"

She moaned.

Still more vaginal lubricant coated her labia. I touched her clit lightly with my tongue but found the angle too extreme to get adequate access. That light touch still increased the secretions she needed to take my cock. I substituted my tongue with a finger to lightly massage her clit, while I lapped up the musky nectar flowing from between her folds. Soon she began to dance in place from the sensitivity.

I moved my hands up to her butt cheeks to hold her in position. I placed the tip of my erection against her. I felt her pushing back to get me inside her.

I slapped her ass.

"Mmmmm!"

"I said on my terms!"

She held still.

I teased her opening with my cock, pushing just a little bit in, to start to stretch her before pulling out. I repeated this over and over, going slightly deeper each time. Then, when she thought I was going pull back again, I pushed the tip all the way in.

"MMMMMB!"

Her body stiffened and I could hear her breathing rapidly through her nose. There was only about two inches of my cock inside her, and she was squeezing hard on it. I waited until enough of her orgasm had subsided for her to relax her muscles again.

I resumed pushing deeper into her, going very slowly. After a minute, I had maybe four inches inside. I tried a sudden mini thrust, inserting two inches in the process.

"MMMMMBB!"

She clamped down on that monster cock again for a second orgasm and I was still only half-way in. She was panting through her nose. I removed the panties from her mouth to let her breathe better. After about a minute, she seemed to be recovering her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "Do you want me to continue?"

"Oh god yes!" came her reply.

I replaced the panties in her mouth and started my slow push again, allowing her the time she needed to relax those inner muscles enough to allow further penetration while minimizing the pain.

Just past nine inches in, my tip of my cock felt a lump deep inside. Her cervix.

"Do you want me to keep pushing?" I asked.

She nodded.

There was only about an inch further that I could go after the cervix. I stopped and waited. Her toes were curled, and she was gripping the bedsheets until her knuckles were white. I waited until I saw her hands relax.

"Ready?"

Again, she nodded.

I pulled out slowly until I had about 2 inches inside her, and then slid back in.

"Mmmmb."

"Ohhh," I moaned as quietly as possible. In addition to being longer and fatter, this monster cock was more sensitive as well.

After a few minutes of slowly sawing in and out, I picked up the pace.

"MMMMB! MMMMB! MMMMB!" Molly moaned into her panties with each thrust. I could feel her clamping down on me as another orgasm washed over her.

I was getting close. After all the teasing in the car, I really wanted to let loose.

She hadn't fully recovered from her last orgasm before I started thrusting again. I slammed into her even harder, and Molly's knees buckled. No longer supported by her legs, Molly was pinned to my cock while my arms held her hips in place. She was like a rag doll, or more accurately, a fuck doll. Her whole body spasmed as I continued to thrust in and out of her tight box.

She moaned incoherently through her panties throughout one long, continuous orgasm.

With a final thrust, my enlarged balls released a torrent of cum into her.

"Ahhhhh!" I moaned as quietly as I could as I pumped my seed into her spasming snatch.

Her hole was so full of my cum-spewing, monster cock that each new spurt had no place to go but out past her opening and onto the floor, coating my balls and her legs in the process. Still, I held her there as my cock continued to pump my creamy seed into her.

Molly's pussy continued to spasm, milking my cock of every last drop of my seed, but her moans had stopped, and I noticed she had stopped breathing. I removed the panties from her mouth and held her up by her shoulders to try and get more air into her. My cock was still buried inside her, pumping the last of my cream into her as her muscles continued to spasm. I waited anxiously for her to breathe as I held her upright by her arms and shoulders.

Finally, I heard a large gasp as she took her first breath again. She was still catching her breath as I laid her down on the bed, gently pushing back her hair and rubbing the back of my hand against her cheek.

"I'm so sorry, Molly. So sorry," was all I could say.

She blinked a couple of times and turned her head to look at me. She broke into a huge grin.

"That was the best sex ever!" she said, "That felt so fucking good! And you! You were amazing the way you dominated. I wanted that big cock of your so bad and you made me beg for it! I loved it, I loved the whole thing."

I was feeling so guilty. I thought I almost killed her.

"Molly, I'm glad that you liked it, but --"

"Like it?" she interrupted, "I fucking loved it."

"I thought I lost you. I never want that to happen to you again. Maybe I should be begging you. Please give me my old cock back again."

She sat up and winced upon doing so. She looked at me for the longest time.

"Okay," she said, "I'll get Morgana, but I'm going to need some bathroom time and a shower, first."

She put on a bathrobe and headed for the shower holding her pussy while she walked. I put my pants back on and walked across the hall to Tish's study. Putting my backpack down, I looked around. There were two enormous bookshelves behind the desk. The books on the shelves looked ancient, but in good condition. They all had leather bindings with gold leaf inlay. The letters were Arabic, but the words were not in English.

I picked a book off the shelf at random. It smelled of dust and neet's-foot oil. The words on the pages were all hand-written and there were illustrations of various plants and roots scattered throughout. I was about to put the book back when I was startled by a voice.

"Can I help you find something?"

*******

Next Chapter: Morgana takes advantage of Tom’s condition