Mollified Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to pee as well. I'll pee while you talk to your grandmother."

Going to the bathroom was also a good reminder to wash myself. That removed some of the residual smell that lingered from our anal adventure.

When I opened the door to leave, Molly, with her hands covering her pussy and ass, ran past me and into the bathroom. She was there for a while. I could feel my stomach growling while I waited. Then I remember that I hadn't had anything to eat since noontime.

When Molly returned from the bathroom, she looked relieved. But the way she was walking told me how sore she must be from our activities.

"Geesh, Ward. You must have pumped a gallon of semen in me!"

"What did your grandmother have to say?"

"Well, first she asked me if you really wanted it smaller."

"I hope you told her that I did."

"Yes, I told her. But apparently the only spell she could remember was a type of revenge spell that works only on guys that don't want a smaller penis. So that spell wouldn't work on you."

"So, there's nothing she could do?"

"She did suggest we talk with my sister, Morgana when we get to Salem tomorrow. Morgana has the Spellman family book of spells and there may be something in there that can help."

As she was talking, her stomach growled. She put her hands on her stomach.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starved. I think the pizza place is still open if we leave now." Molly walked gingerly towards her dresser.

We both started to get dressed, but it was clear that it wasn't going to be easy for either of us.

"Ward, thank you for the best sex I've ever had. I lost tract of the number of orgasms I had after the fourth one. But my bottom is so sore, I feel I won't be able to sit down or walk straight for a week."

She winced as she pulled her panties up.

"Oh, fuck it," she said as she pulled them off and pulled a skirt up instead, "I'm going commando tonight."

I was having my own difficulties trying to figure out the best way to pack all that extra genital equipment into my boxers and jeans. Walking with larger testicles was going to be a challenge to avoid accidently crushing my balls with my legs when I walk or sit.

I decided to follow Molly's example.

"If you're going to go commando, then so am I."

If anyone was watching us walk to the pizza parlor, they would have been amused at our unusual limping gaits.

We entered the same pizza place we were in yesterday. The guy behind the counter recognized us.

"Oh, it's you two. I'll get the box ready."

The same two nerdy-looking guys that were in there last night were there again today. They stopped their conversation and watched us. I just ignored them, but I could see Molly looking over at them. I saw her flash a smile at them and then turned her back to me and started to rub against the front of my jeans with her right butt cheek.

My new monster cock starting to come to life. There was very little extra room in my jeans already and as it grew, it rubbed tightly against my jeans, causing yet more stimulation. While going commando gave me a little more room under the jeans, it also made me more sensitive to Molly's rubbing.

"Spellman," I said in a loud whisper. "What are you doing?"

She turned around to face me, drawing her face close to mine and was nearly lip-to-lip when she answered. "Just having a little fun with those guys over there."

"Stop it please!"

She started to grind her pussy against my jeans, clearly getting the message that my dick was responding to her teasing, even if that wasn't her initial target.

"I can't believe how big you feel," she said in a loud enough whisper that I'm sure the guys at the table could hear.

At this point, my dick was straining to push under my belt out the top of my jeans altogether.

"Spellman, this is not funny."

Her answer came in the form of a kiss as she held my face and stuck her tongue in my mouth. The head of my cock was now poking out of the top of my jeans. I'm sure Molly could feel it, too. Fortunately, it was still underneath my hoodie. But the public teasing was making me very horny. I needed to get her to stop.

Remembering last night, I reached down and put my hands under her skirt and pulled up the back, exposing more of her bare ass. I pushed her butt cheeks against each other and against her sore butthole.

"Shit!"

Molly quickly covered her hand over her mouth as she jumped forward into me, putting more pressure on my already sensitive erection. The added pressure put me over the edge, and I came on my stomach under the hoodie. The wet spot appeared in the front.

Molly looked down and saw the wet streaks growing on the front of my hoodie and did her best to stifle her giggles. But she still couldn't help herself as she briefly slid her hand down the front of my jeans to feel the base of my penis. She quickly removed her hand.

I kept Molly in front of me when the guy came back with the pizza. He looked at me strangely as he handed the box to Molly.

Once we were out of the pizza place, she handed the pizza box to me, and I carried it in front of me to hide as much of the wet spot as possible. Molly couldn't stop laughing. She would regain control for a minute or two before breaking out into laughter again a few minutes later.

When we got back to Molly's room, she went straight to her nightstand and pulled out Betty. She pointed Betty at my hoodie and said:

"Scourgify!"

My hoodie was instantly clean!

"That's a neat trick!" I said. "It also sounds like something out of Harry Potter."

"That's a really simple spell my mother taught me when I was seven," she said. "It's been saving me a ton of money on the college laundry machines, not to mention time. Just this past week alone, I would have to be washing my sheets and underwear everyday if it wasn't for this spell."

We each ate half of that pizza. Molly ate hers while standing. After the pizza, I left to go back to my own room and pack for my trip tomorrow. I changed in the bathroom so Peter wouldn't see the one-eyed monster between my legs.

********

Friday.

We were to meet Heather at 8 AM to drive to Massachusetts.

I packed extra clothing in a large backpack before joining Molly for breakfast in the dining hall at 7:30. The plan was for Molly and me to ride in Heather's Lexus. She would drop us off in Salem and then go to Boston to watch the race tomorrow. Peter was driving some of the other oarsmen in his BMW to a motel in Cambridge, joining a traveling caravan with the rest of the crew team.

On the way to Salem, Molly sat with Heather in the front, leaving me with the back seat to myself. Molly and Heather were chatting about the swim team and their upcoming season while I found myself falling asleep from the motion of the car and the lack of sleep over the past week. I woke up somewhere near Springfield. Molly noticed me stirring.

"Nice nap?"

"Yeah, I guess I needed the rest. Heather, this car is very comfortable."

"Thanks, Tom. My father bought this for me when I graduated high school. I love driving it."

"It was nice of you to drive us to Molly's house."

Heather laughed. "I'm happy to do it. You two make such a cute couple. I'm glad to see you two getting along so well. Peter says you're like a new man."

"I don't know about that, but we have been seeing a lot of each other."

"According to Peter," Heather chuckled, "you've become something of an exhibitionist."

"That's Tom, all right," Molly added, "He was showing off his body to me in front of Peter on Monday morning." (That was Molly inside my body at the time.)

"That's what Peter told me," Heather added, "I wish I could have been there."

"Maybe we can arrange something, right Tom?" Molly grinned mischievously.

"I don't think so. Besides, I think Peter might have something so say about that." My monster cock was beginning to stir.

"Maybe we can get the two guys to give us a private strip show? What do you think, Moll?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll bring the popcorn.," Molly laughed back.

"Could we change the subject, please?" I asked.

"Sounds like someone might be getting excited about all this talk of stripping," Molly teased.

"Oh, Moll, I like where this is going," Heather grinned.

"Heather, this is nothing," Molly continued, "You should have seen his eyes when I showed him my shaved pussy."

"What did you think when you saw it, Tom?" Heather called back while trying to check me out in the rearview mirror, "Did you like it?"

"Of course, he did," laughed Molly, "His face wasn't the only part of his body that lit up." Emphasizing the word "up."

They both laughed. Meanwhile, my monster cock was coming to life from the conversation. After the incident at the pizza parlor last night, I had a terrible feeling this wasn't going to end well for me.

"After seeing what you did, Moll, I was thinking of shaving my landing strip," Heather contemplated. "What do you think, Tom?"

"Oh, you definitely should," Molly said emphatically.

"I wasn't asking you," Heather told Molly, "I know what you think. I wanted to get a guy's perspective."

"Knowing Peter, I think he'd like it. I'm sure he would show his appreciation, somehow."

I was trying to be funny, but as soon as I said it, I regretted those words. Not because I thought Peter wouldn't love to see Heather's pussy shaved bare. But because I instantly pictured Heather naked in the girl's locker room with a shaved pussy. It was only 4 days ago that I saw her naked when I was in Molly's body, and that image was still very fresh in my memory.

That mental image only made my erection worse. I was getting uncomfortable and started to shift a little in my seat.

Molly had turned around and could clearly see what was happening to me. She gave me a wicked wink before turning towards Heather.

"You should make a deal with Peter," Molly began, "Tell him you'll shave your pubes if he shaves his."

I could see Heather start to squirm a little in her seat. This conversation was getting to her as well.

Meanwhile, my situation was getting desperate. I was trying to "adjust myself" without making it too obvious.

"Are you okay back there?" Heather asked, looking through the rearview mirror.

"Um, er, well" I was trying to think quickly, but my growing erection was slowing the process.

"Maybe I could use a bathroom break."

Heather seemed relieved at the suggestion.

"Good idea! I could use a break, too."

I got the impression she meant more than what she was saying.

We pulled into the next rest area. I made a dash for the men's room trying my best to hide my erection as inconspicuously as possible. The stalls were occupied, so I went to the farthest urinal, unfastened my belt and pants (I was too erect to fit through the zipper) and held my cock, willing it to go down enough for me to urinate.

While I was standing there, a large black man took the urinal next to me. He was getting ready to pass water when he happened to glance down at me holding my monster cock.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, and he moved to a different urinal.

Since it was almost lunchtime, we ate a little before getting back on the road. The rest of the trip was purposely free of any reference to sex or sexual inuendoes. It was almost 1 PM when we entered Salem.

Salem seemed like a typical New England town or small city, but with one major exception. Salem is a major tourist destination for all things witches. And in late October, a week before Halloween, there were decorations everywhere. I had never seen anything like it.

There was the traditional stuff that you could get at the major box stores, like giant inflatable pumpkins, ghouls, and goblins. There were plenty of fake cobwebs as well as a few giant spiderwebs complete with giant plastic spiders. Of course, there were pumpkins and homemade jack-o-lanterns everywhere. But Salem also has historical markers and colonial style houses with brown clapboard siding documenting Salem's storied witch and witch trial history.

Molly directed Heather to one such building near the historic district, where she dropped us off before heading on to Cambridge. The building was a small boutique store specializing in tasteful souvenirs, clothing, and jewelry but offering some pretty cheap plastic items as well.

"Here we are," Molly announced proudly.

"Your family lives in a store?" I asked.

"Well, the front half is the store. We have a kitchen and dining area in the back and most of the living space is upstairs," Molly explained.

She opened the door and a small bell tinkled as the door pushed past it. A middle-aged lady with black hair with gray streaks, blue eyes and a pleasant face was standing behind the counter. She was dressed in a lovely black dress that was tailored to look like a witch's gown. It had a jeweled broach of a black cat with green eyes pinned on the left breast of the gown. She looked up and smiled broadly when she saw us.

"Molly! What a surprise! It's so good to see you!" she said.

"Oh, hi Agnes," Molly replied, "Didn't anyone mention I was coming home for the weekend?"

"Well, your mother mentioned that you were coming, but I thought that was for next week for your Coming of - ah, I mean for your birthday next week," Agnes appeared to be upset with herself for what she was about to say.

"No worries, Agnes," Molly said apparently trying to reassure Agnes about something. "I just wanted to show Salem to my boyfriend, Tom. He's rowing in Boston tomorrow and will just be here tonight and Sunday morning."

"Hello, Agnes," I said extending my hand, "Tom Ward. Nice to meet you."

Agnes looked at me and a curious expression came over her face.

"Nice to meet you, too, Tom. I'm Agnes Brewster, have we met before?"

"I don't think so," I replied, "Have you ever been to upstate New York?"

"No, I guess not." Then turning to Molly, she said, "I like this one, Molly."

"Me too!" Molly laughed, "Have you seen my mother around?"

"She's in the back finishing her lunch I suspect," came the reply, "She has a Chamber of Commerce meeting this afternoon, so you'd better say hi to her before she leaves."

Molly led me towards the back of the store to a curtain hanging in front of a door. We stepped behind the curtain facing the door. She raised her arms and opened her mouth and then stopped. She closed her mouth, brought her arms down and she turned to me.

"Watch this!"

She opened the door, and there was the broom closet. It was small and smelled of dust rags and cleaning solution. There was a broom, a mop, a mop bucket, and some cleaning supplies. The she then closed the door.

She raised her arms and quietly said:

"Revealatia!"

She opened the door again, but this time, there was a small kitchen, complete with sink, refrigerator, a stove, and cupboards. In the middle of the room was a table with four chairs. There was a tall woman getting up from the table. She was well dressed in a navy dress that went past her knees. She wore jeweled earrings that looked like jack-o-lanterns. She also had a jeweled broach of a black cat, similar to the one Agnes wore. Her face was more elongated than Molly's, but she had the same emerald green eyes.

"Molly, you made it. I trust you had a safe trip?" She came over to give Molly a hug, but not before she took out a stick and said: "Scourgify" to clean her plate.

Molly gave her mother an affectionate embrace.

"Yes, we had a good trip. Heather drove us in her Lexus." Then, stepping back, she introduced me.

"This is Tom, whom I've told you about."

"Hello Mrs. Spellman," I said nervously.

Molly's mother extended her hand.

"Happy to meet you Tom, Molly's told me quite a bit about you. Please call me 'Tish,' as all my friends do. I hope you will consider me to one, too. Especially if you're as close to my daughter as she's indicated."

I looked over at Molly sideways, wondering just how much Molly has told her mother. I felt both awkward and more nervous now.

"It's rare that we let the outside world know about us and if I didn't trust Molly's judgement, you wouldn't be here right now. But you have nothing to fear from me, my family, or any of my associates. I'm sure you've already met Agnes. You are a most welcome guest in this house."

"Thank you, Mrs. - um - thank you Tish."

"Now, I must go. I don't want to be late for this last Chamber of Commerce meeting before Halloween," Tish said. She turned to Molly and added, "Tom can sleep in my study. We will talk when I get back."

"Mom, is Morgana here?"

"She's upstairs, I believe," was the last thing she said before leaving.

Molly led me to the back of the house where a narrow staircase led upstairs. She opened the door at the top of the stairs into a living room that was about the same size as the kitchen. At the far side of the living room was a hallway with several doors on either side.

Molly led me down the hallway and opened the first door on the right, revealing a bathroom compete with a tub and shower. The door opposite was her mother's bedroom, which she did not open. The next door was Morgana's room on the right. I could hear music coming from behind the door. There was only wall on the left opposite the door to Morgana's room. The last two doors at the end of the hall were Molly's bedroom on the right and her mother's study/office on the left. Inside the latter room was a desk, a couple of chairs, several bookcases, a small closet, and a small bed.

"You'll be sleeping here," Molly explained, "But my room is just across the hall."

She took my hand and opened her bedroom door. It was decorated in a dark red motif with white trim. The ceiling was black, but I could see stars twinkling with what looked like a night sky, complete with recognizable constellations and the Milky Way. She had a small desk and a couple of bookcases filled with books. There were a number of swimming trophies and medals on the bookshelves and hanging on the walls. I recognized some of the books on the shelves, but others appeared to be books about spells and potions. All those books looked like they were entry level literature. A closet and a twin bed completed the picture.

Molly had me sit on her bed and sat down next to me.

"Before I ask Morgana to help us with your cock, I thought maybe we could have some fun with it first."

"I don't know, Spellman. You seemed to be having a lot of fun with it already."

She giggled. "You know what I mean. It's not often that a girl gets to ride a 12-inch cock. Especially if it's attached to someone as cute as you."

"Molly don't get me wrong; I would love to share this big thing with you. But aren't you even a little concerned about my hurting you?"

She paused before answering.

"Do you remember the last time you were in my body, and I told you I wanted to fuck you in the ass? You were worried about it, but you let me do it anyway. Why?"

"Because I trusted you," I replied, "I knew you wouldn't try to hurt me."

"And do you remember how you felt afterwards, besides sore, I mean?" she asked.

I smiled. I knew where this was going.

"I enjoyed it," I admitted, "I even said I would do it again."

"Ward, that's how I feel now, she said sincerely, "I may never have the chance to have something like this inside me ever again. I want to experience the pain and the pleasure. I know you would never try to hurt me, that's why I'm glad it's you.

She looked at me with those big green eyes. I knew I couldn't resist her.

"But you sister is just next door, what if she hears us?" I asked.

"She's playing her music, I'm sure she won't hear us," she reasoned.

"I'm not so sure," I said, "She's a witch and I'd rather not get on her bad side."

"Don't worry about Morgana, I'm sure the two of you will get along."

Molly ran her hand over the front of my jeans. "What can I do to convince you?"