Mollified Magic Ch. 07

Story Info
Morgana takes advantage of Tom’s condition.
7.5k words
4.87
9.8k
10

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Morgana takes advantage of Tom's condition

All characters and names are entirely fictional and are 18 years old or older. Please read the previous chapters for a better understanding of the plot lines and the characters.

Warning: This chapter contains elements of incest and non-consent.

********************************************************************************************************

"Can I help you find something?"

I turned towards the doorway and there stood the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She would put Heather in second place in a beauty contest.

She had Tish's oval-shaped face and a long, blond ponytail that stopped just above her curvaceous ass. Her emerald green eyes seemed to look right through me. She was wearing a low-cut blouse with the top two buttons undone that showed off her ample bosom, which I guessed to be at least a 36 DD cup. Her breasts seemed to defy gravity. Her legs were long and muscular like Molly's and were perfectly framed by the pencil skirt she was wearing.

"M-Morgana?" It was the first thought that came to me.

"That's a book on magical plants you're holding," she said, smiling seductively, "Is there something you're looking to grow? Perhaps I can help you with that."

"Ah, no. I'm just w-waiting for M-Molly. M-m -my name is, um, is um, T-Tom. T-Tom W-Ward."

"So nice to meet you, Tom. Yes, I'm Molly's bigger sister Morgana."

Her voice was sensuous and sweet. If honey could talk, this is what it would sound like. She stepped forward and held out her hand. Although the word "stepped" didn't describe the smooth and sensuous manner in which her long, shapely legs glided towards me. Nor did it describe the jiggle that those gorgeous breasts made as she moved. Those globes were barely contained within the confines of the top she was wearing as it was, and any movement threatened (or promised?) to set them free.

I took her hand to shake it, but she closed the gap between us until her breasts brushed against my chest. She leaned in and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I felt a stirring in my pants.

She smelled of lavender and pachouli, and I had a difficult time focusing on anything except her.

"M-Molly has t-told me some v-very n-nice things ab-bout you."

"She's told me a lot about you, too, Tom. How long have you known each other?"

Just the way she said my name "Tom" made me feel special and seemed to call me towards her.

"We've only m-met ab-bout a m-month ago, but we've really only b-been close for a l-little over a week."

"Close for over a week," she said, smiling, "That's an interesting way to put it. Molly tells me that you need my help because of that closeness, if I understand her correctly."

I'm sure I was blushing.

"Well, it's a v-very p-p-personal p-problem, but one that was c-caused by m-m-magic, so will likely need some m-magic to fix it."

"Indeed. May I see this 'personal problem' of yours?" her honeyed voice dripped with sexual implications, "After all, if you want my help, I need to see what we're up against."

"M-Maybe we should w-wait for Molly. S-She's in the s-shower and should be out any m-minute."

I felt warm as I struggled to keep my focus. My monster cock stirred, and I backed away a couple of steps.

"Oh, but from what Molly tells me, it might be better if I were to get 'a-head' on things, so to speak."

Morgana purposely emphasized the word "ahead," drawing it out as if it were two words. She closed the gap I had just created. Her breasts, just inches away, moved seductively as she breathed deeply while she spoke.

"I'm j-just a g-guest here and I d-don't want to offend y-you or anyone, but m-maybe we should wait."

"As a guest, I think I should offer you my full hospitality," she reached up and gently stroked my cheek as she said that.

Her touch was soft and gentle, and I felt this strong urge hold her, kiss her, and touch those breasts that were barely grazing my chest. Her lavender and patchouli aroma overwhelmed my senses. My fogged brain told me to kiss her and take her in my arms. Yet something inside was still holding me back. I was thinking about Molly.

"I ap-preciate your k-kindness, but I think w-we should w-wait,"

I was perspiring. My erection was getting uncomfortable.

"Of course," she said soothingly. "Perhaps I could make you more comfortable while we wait. I'm sure there are things I can do for you that would make you feel (she paused, blowing a puff of air in my ear) right at home."

My tee-shirt and boxers were wet from perspiration.

Morgana stood so close it was hard not to stare down the front of her blouse at her deep cleavage. Her blouse looked like it was one loose button away from a major wardrobe malfunction. She saw the direction my eyes had wandered and smiled.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, "Would you like to have a more personal inspection?"

"Uh, I d-didn't mean to st-stare," I stuttered, desperately trying to focus on what I wanted to say, "I-I mean your eyes are up here, n-no wait, my eyes are up. No, definitely not up, well, my eyes are up I mean."

Again, that seductive smile.

"There's no need to be nervous, we're all friends and adults here," she said, putting the emphasis on the word adults.

Her lips were close and looked soft and alluring. The urge to kiss those lips and feel their softness against my lips and tongue was stronger than ever. My desire was overwhelming. The most beautiful woman I've ever met was next to me and was mine for the taking. Those lips, those breasts, that skin, that ass. And her aroma. All I had to do is just touch --

"No . . . no," I said, "You're very b-beautiful, but I shouldn't, I can't."

She suddenly changed her tact.

"Would you feel more comfortable if I compelled you? You could give in to your desires without guilt or indiscretion. We could enjoy each other, and I could give you pleasures beyond your wildest imagination."

"W-With a c-compulsion spell?" I asked, "I understand."

I had no intention of saying that out loud, but it just seemed to come out of me, as if by force.

"B-But I wish you wouldn't."

"Why not? A compulsion spell would allow you to give in to your desires without feeling responsible for your actions. Can you give me any reason not to use it?"

Her voice is so seductive, if only I could think clearly.

"I c-can't offer you any r-reasons. M-My b-brain and b-b-body want to take you, b-but something inside, p-perhaps my heart t-tells me that if I do, it w-would s-somehow hurt M-Molly."

That was my last ounce of resistance. After this, I knew I would no longer be able to resist her. Why would I even want to resist her? That body, those tits, that ass, that intoxicating smell. It could all be mine. But it would also mean that I would somehow be betraying Molly. In her own home. With her sister.

Morgana brought her face closer to mine. Then she kissed me - on the cheek.

"You dear boy," she whispered softly. "Where did she ever find you?"

Her aroma faded, and along with much of the fog in my brain.

"Morgana! What are you doing?"

That was Molly's voice and it sounded angry.

"Molly! How good to see you." Morgana turned to face her sister in the doorway. Molly stood there wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

"Don't give me that crap," Molly fumed, "What have you done to yourself, and what are you doing with Tom?"

"If you must know, I was testing him," Morgana said assertively, "I know you've been hurt before, and it seems like you two have gone too far, too fast. So, I wanted to test my suspicions about him while you were in the shower."

"You had no right! You should have asked me first." Molly paused, as an idea struck her. "You don't trust me, do you? You don't trust my judgement!"

Morgana looked at the floor. Then she walked over to Molly, who's bathrobe was now slightly parted. She hugged Molly in a sisterly embrace and then stepped back.

"You're right, and I'm sorry."

She held Molly's hands and stepped back and looked her over.

"You've changed a lot since you were away. I had no idea. What happened? Was it school? Is it just the fact that you're approaching your Coming of Age?"

Molly reflected.

"You're right; I have changed. But what have you done to yourself and more importantly, what were you doing with Tom?"

Morgana raised both arms and swept them down her body as she said: "Revealatia!"

Morgana's appearance instantly changed. She became shorter by a few inches, her hair turned a dark brown, darker than Molly's hair. The ponytail only came down just below her shoulders. Her breasts changed to a C cup and her ass was smaller, matching her breasts. Her blouse no longer looked like it was about to fall apart. The lingering smell of lavender and pachouli disappeared. At the same time, my head cleared completely.

"I used a seduction spell on him," Morgana explained, "I wanted to see what his motives were and just how much you meant to him."

"Uh, girls," I interrupted. "I'm still here, you know."

Molly ignored me and questioned her sister.

"And just what did you find?"

"Molly, he's for real. He's the only man who has been able to resist my most powerful seduction charm. And he completely trusts and cares for you. I think he even loves you. I don't think he yet knows how much you mean to him, but I now understand why you trust him."

Molly reached out and hugged Morgana back.

"I'm glad you trust me. I hope you can trust Tom and help him."

"After what I just put him through," Morgana said, smiling, "I definitely know I can trust him. I will do everything I can to help you both."

"Thank you, Morgana. I knew I could count on you. You've always been there for me when I needed you the most."

When Molly stepped back from the embrace, her bathrobe was completely open, yet Molly seemed oblivious to the fact as she looked at her sister with adoring eyes.

I cleared my throat.

"I am still here guys."

The two girls stopped looking at each other, turned their heads towards me and started to laugh. It was Morgana who spoke first.

"Tom, I should ask for your forgiveness. Molly's always had a bit of a wild side to her, which got her into trouble at times. I got used to stepping in as her protector, a role that drew us closer as sisters instead of rivals, although we still compete occasionally. I should have trusted Molly about you, but I wanted to see for myself. Please forgive my earlier actions."

Morgana's words felt sincere and seeing how Molly looked up to her sister convinced me that I should accept Morgana's apology.

"There is nothing to forgive, Morgana," I said, "How could I get upset with you for trying to protect Molly? I'm only glad that I was able to pass your test."

Morgana held out her hand, inviting me to take it, while her other hand still held on to Molly.

"Perhaps we should continue this conversation in my room and start to work on your problem." Then eyeing Molly's open robe she added, "and Molly can tell me why she shaved her bush."

Where Molly's bedroom had a red and white motif, Morgana's was darker and more mysterious. The walls were a deep purple color, and her bookcases were of a dark walnut shade, matching the same wood grain color of her desk. She had a queen-sized bed with a blood red comforter on top. There were swimming medals and trophies on the walls and on the bookcases. Apparently, Morgana and Molly were both swimmers in high school. On one of the bookcases was a small stand with what appeared to be a model of a raven perched on it. But as I looked more carefully the raven moved!

"Oh, don't mind Edgar," Morgana said, following my gaze, "He won't harm you, will you Edgar?"

The raven flapped his wings a couple of times and let out a single "caw," before settling back down on his perch.

Molly sat down on the edge of the bed, her robe still open in the front, leaving the middle half of each breast open for view. Her left leg was crossed underneath her while her right leg touched the floor exposing her shaved pussy. Morgana climbed onto the bed from the far side and sat cross-legged, facing me. I was still standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the two girls looking at me.

"You're going to have to get undressed if you want me to help you," Morgana explained looking up at my face.

Molly turned to look at her sister. "He's still shy." She explained, "I'm the only girl he's ever been naked with."

She looked back at me, smiling.

"Go ahead, Ward. Show us what you've got, stud."

I started to unfasten my belt, but then decided I might as well have some fun with this, as the two sisters seemed to have few inhibitions with each other on sexual matters. So, I looked Molly in the eyes as I crossed my arms and grabbed the bottom of my tee and slowly started to raise it, trying to imitate what I thought a male stripper might do.

The girls giggled and gave me cat calls. Morgana vocalized "bump and grind" music. I teased them by raising and lowering my shirt, showing off a little bit more of my chest each time. Then, I spun around, gyrating my hips while pulling the shirt over my head. I spun back around, twirled my shirt over my head and tossed it into Molly's face.

The two sisters laughed and cheered at the performance and my bare chest. I found myself getting turned on by the attention as well as my own performance. My monster cock, already semi-erect grew bigger.

I then focused on slowly removing my pants. I gyrated my hips while unfastening my belt and the upper button on my jeans. I fumbled a bit on that, especially since my erection was pushing against the jeans from the inside, tightening the fabric against the button. I had to stop gyrating to get it undone. Once the button was freed, I restarted the hip rotations as I reached for the zipper. I looked directly at Morgana as I held my hand over the zipper. She stopped making the "bump and grind" sounds and leaned forward, her eyes fixed on my crotch. She looked up and saw me watching her, but then resumed staring at my pants as the zipper came down.

I spun around again, giving the girls another look at the back of my jeans as I pulled them down. My erection strained against my boxers, causing them to come down in the back when I lowered my jeans, giving the girls a look at the top half of my bare ass. I quickly reached behind me and pulled the boxers back up. The two sisters laughed at that.

Now with my jeans down around my knees, I tried to spin around again, but nearly lost my balance and if I hadn't caught the edge of the bed, I would have fallen over. Again, this brought peals of laughter from the girls. Molly laughed so hard that tears streamed down her face. The laughter only intensified as I hopped up and down on one foot and then the other, trying to untangle myself and slip my jeans past my feet. I finally managed to extricate myself from my jeans and kicked them to the side. Clad only in my boxers that were stretched out in the front from my monster cock erection, the room suddenly got quiet.

I put my thumbs under the waistband of the boxers and teased the top of my boxers down and up a few times, switching my gaze between the two sisters as I did so. I then spun around again and slipped the back of my boxers down first, displaying my naked ass, which I wiggled at them. With my back still turned to the sisters, I slipped my boxers off and held them up in my right hand. I heard the girls whistle and applaud. I then turned around, full Monty, tossing the boxers into Morgana's face.

Morgana removed the boxers from her face and stared.

"Holy shit!"

Molly giggled as she looked at her sister whose gaze was transfixed on my monster erection.

"It's impressive, isn't it?"

"Holy fucking shit!" Morgana repeated, "and he fucked you in the ass with that thing?"

"Well, it wasn't this big when I started," I explained, "But it grew to this size when I was there."

"My god, Molly," Morgana began, "How can you even sit down right now?"

"Well, I am pretty sore," she confessed, "but it's the kind of soreness that makes me horny. It was all I could think of in the car on the way up here. I found myself teasing Tom, which made his ride uncomfortable. I think maybe Heather was feeling it, too."

"Oh, she definitely was!" I added.

Morgana looked at me. "Are you sure you want to shrink that thing?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? I think I almost killed Molly with it a few minutes ago. I want something a little more, uh, manageable that I can enjoy it without worrying that I was hurting Molly."

"Okay," Morgan began, "but before I help you, I have one request." She looked at me, then turned to Molly.

"Can I borrow him, first?"

I should have seen that coming.

Molly smiled. "Oh, I definitely think you should. But I have to warn you, you're going to be sore afterwards."

"Uh, excuse me, but don't I have any say in this?"

The two sisters looked at me and both said at the same time: "NO."

"Ward, you know you're going to love this. My sister really knows her way around a cock, although," she paused, looking down at my erection, "I suspect you're going to find places where no man has gone before."

As she was speaking, Morgana had been undressing. She already had her top off. Her boobs were noticeably larger than Molly's with larger areolas and nipples that pointed straight out, suggesting her state of arousal. I couldn't help staring as she shimmied her shorts and panties over her legs. The act itself looked so sensuous that my cock twitched. She had a dark brown landing strip.

"Do you like what you see?" that was Molly posing the question.

I nodded without taking my eyes off of Morgana.

At this point, Morgana was completely naked. Her pussy lips part slightly as she sat back down on the bed. She was definitely moist.

"Why don't you lay down and make yourself comfortable?" she asked, patting the bed beside her.

I climbed up from the foot of the bed on all fours. My foot-long cock looked like a third leg. As my hands and knees sunk into the soft comforter, I could feel the tip brush against the fabric. It left a trail of pre-cum in my wake. When I got to the pillows, I rolled onto my back, spread eagle. Morgana was sitting close to my hips and just stared at my cock.

"I've got to taste you first," she said.

"Go for it, sis," Molly offered as she reached over and held the base of my cock for her sister with both hands.

Morgana held my cock with one hand closer to the tip. She lowered her head close to the tip and licked me lightly with just the tip of her tongue. Moving her head further down to the base of my cock, she used the flat of her tongue to slowly lick up to the tip, dipping her tongue into the sensitive slit there.

She kept her tongue anchored to the small opening as she lowered her mouth down until her lips were wrapped around the thick head. She seemed to have less trouble than Molly in opening her jaw wide enough to get me in her mouth. I felt her tongue moving back and forth against the sensitive underside.

Morgana's tongue technique was more forceful than Molly's, suggesting she was impatient to get me inside of her.

She slid her hand up and down my shaft while Molly caressed my balls, one side at a time.

After a couple of minutes, Morgana began to bob up and down on the top four inches of my pole while her tongue continued to thrash against the sensitive underside. I was getting very horny and was sure that Morgana could taste the pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Morgana lifted her head off my cock and stroked me with both hands.

"I could taste Molly's juices along with your pre-cum. God, that is so hot. I've got to have this thing in me now."

"Go for it, Morgana," replied Molly, still in her bathrobe, which had now slipped down over her shoulders exposing her chest and breasts. "I'll hold him steady for you."