Mollified Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you do me the honor?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Of course!" as she first turned the vibrator off.

"Whosoever removes this sword shall be Queen of all England," she said laughing as she removed Betty from my bottom.

I felt empty for several minutes after the removal. Despite having just cum, my eight-inch penis was fully erect.

"Maybe we should change Betty's name to 'Excalibur'," I suggested.

The two sisters laughed.

Morgana looked at me. "Tom, I want you to close your eyes."

I did.

"Now I want you to focus your thoughts on your cock. Think of how horny you were when you couldn't cum."

"I'd rather not, but I'll try," I said.

The mental image of fucking Morgana while tonguing Molly was still fresh in my mind.

"Mmmmm."

"Good," said Morgana, "Now I want you to think about how far up my pussy you can get that cock."

It didn't take much effort to imagine my cock pushing further and further into her pussy.

"Shit, Morgana, that's amazing!" I heard Molly say.

"Tom," said Morgana gently, "You can open your eyes now."

The first thing I saw was Molly in front of me looking down at my cock. When I followed her gaze, my cock had grown to ten inches!

"What happened?" I asked.

Morgana was beaming. "I gave your cock the same magical properties I gave your tongue! You're now able to extend your 8-inch cock to 10 inches whenever you want to.

She saw a look of concern on my face.

"Oh, I almost forgot. It will retract back to eight inches once your erection deflates."

With those words, I reached over and gave Morgana a big hug. I felt her soft, naked breasts against my chest, and my erection resting on her thigh. I quickly broke off the hug.

"Thank you, Morgana. I've never had a sister, but if I did, I would have wanted her to be like you."

*******

Next Chapter: Tom learns about the Coven and the Coming of Age