Mollified Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgana stood up on the bed, facing me before straddling my hips. She bent her knees as she lowered herself down enough to reach my cock. She continued to bend her knees as I watched her nether lips approach my monster meat and kiss it lightly.

Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply, readying herself for impalement.

I watched her lower lips expand and engulf the head of my cock as it disappeared inside her.

"Oh my god, he's so fucking big!"

I looked up at Morgana's face and saw a mixture of focus, pleasure, and anxiety as she descended. From my experience in Molly's body, I imagined her inner muscles relaxing and enjoying the fullness of my cock.

"He's barely in and I'm already feeling full!"

Her knees shook and her juices ran down onto her hand holding my cock. She paused after she had about two or three inches inside. I moaned quietly when I felt her inner muscles squeeze my cock.

I watched as she slowly moved downward, slipping more of my shaft inside. Molly reached up to Morgana to help her steady herself as her nether lips continued to swallow my stiff pole.

She descended just a bit more when her knees buckled, and she dropped down another four inches.

"Oooowweeeeeee!" she screamed. She spasmed uncontrollably around my cock as rivulets of vaginal fluid flowed past her lower lips, coating my monster manhood. It was a small orgasm that she somehow managed to control. Her breasts moved up and down seductively as she panted in her effort to relax her inner muscles. Her squeezes triggered my cock to twitch inside her.

I felt a climax approaching.

Molly looked underneath her sister.

"Shit, Morgana, you've almost got him all the way in! You only have three more inches to go."

Morgana took a deep breath.

"Oh, Fuck. I don't know if I can make it. He's splitting me in two."

She took a series of deep breaths, her boobs rising and falling erotically. They were coated with a fine sheen of perspiration. She looked amazing. I reached out with my left arm to help steady her, and she grabbed it. Her other hand held onto Molly.

Morgana adjusted her legs, pitching her body forwards slightly as she shifted from her toes to her knees, dropping another inch onto my cock. She gave a combination grunts and moans in the process. Now on her knees, she was more stable and could lower herself with her well-toned thighs. When her ass touched my pelvis, she smiled triumphantly and let out a long sigh. I could feel her squeezing my cock tightly.

"Wow, Morgana, you did it."

You could hear the awe in Molly's voice when she said it.

"This feels so fucking amazing, I've never felt this full."

I felt my orgasm approaching and my cock twitched inside her.

"I'm getting close!" I warned.

"Fuck! No, no, no, not yet," Morgana said looking at me. "I'm just getting started."

Her wand suddenly reappeared in her right hand. She pointed it at me and said: "coitus infinitatum!" I didn't understand what she did, as I didn't feel any difference after that spell . . . at first.

"What just happened? Morgana, what did you do?" That was Molly sounding concerned.

"Nothing serious," Morgana said reassuringly, "Just a little spell to prevent him from coming too soon."

After a minute, Morgana started to move, rising up a couple of inches and rocking back and forth slightly as she did. I arched my back and raised my hips slightly to maximize her movements. Her labia were stretched so wide from my cock, that her clit peeked out from under its hood. It rubbed against my cock as she moved.

"Oooohhhh!"

Morgana moaned as her muscles spasmed tightly against my monster. Her face radiated a look of pleasure and lust. She closed her eyes to savor the moment. After a few minutes, with her pussy squeezing intermittently throughout, she rocked on my cock again.

"I actually got light-headed from that," she said, smiling, "That's a first."

Molly giggled.

I felt the need to cum but somehow managed to hold back. Maybe Morgana's spell had something to do with it.

After about a minute of her bouncing and rocking on my cock, she suddenly picked up speed. Her ponytail was flying up and down behind her. She was breathing deeply. I felt her inner muscles spasming on my thick monster and I knew she was getting close. I reached for those bouncing boobs in front of me and gently massaged them as they moved up and down in my open palms. Morgana threw her head back and opened her mouth:

"AAAIIIEEEE!" She screamed as her bouncing came to an abrupt stop.

Her pussy clamped on my cock and her juices soaked my pubes and ran down either side of my hips. Her body went stiff for a couple of minutes as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. All the while, I massaged her breasts while her inner muscles squeezed my cock in waves of spasms.

Despite being on the edge, I was able to keep from cumming even though Morgana's orgasms increased my horniness that much more.

As Morgana caught her breath, she slumped forward, her elbows straight and her hands on my chest to keep herself upright.

"That looked so fucking hot, Morgana," Molly said. She had been massaging and pinching her own boobs and nipples watching her sister ride my cock..

I looked at Molly and as we established eye contact, I gestured with my eyes towards Morgana's breast, or more specifically, her left breast, which was closest to Molly. She nodded her head, guessing my meaning.

"Now!" I said.

I removed my right hand from Morgana's left breast, only to have it replaced my Molly's mouth and tongue planted firmly on her nipple. At the same time, I caressed Morgana's right nipple, scraping the sensitive surface gently with my thumb and squeezing as much of the rest of her breast slightly with my fingers.

"OH FUCK!" Morgana's whole body spasmed as she fell back down onto the base of my cock, her pussy muscles spasming over and over in her fourth orgasm.

My cock continued to tingle and twitch. I should have released my ejaculate by now, but I found that I couldn't. My horniness increased without relief.

Molly continued to lick and suck on her sister's left breast, while I softly ran my hand around and over Morgana's right breast. If Molly's oral skills on her sister's breasts were anything like her skills on my dick, Morgana's orgasm was going to continue for quite some time.

"Please. Stop." Morgana was finally able to pant after a while.

I let go of Morgana's breast at the same time Molly released her sister's left nipple from her mouth.

"Let. Me. Breathe. A. Minute."

Morgana gasped, as she came down from what I would guess was the longest orgasm of her life. She was still impaled fully on my monster cock and continued to spasm intermittently, seemingly either unaware that she was doing so, or perhaps unable to control herself.

"Morgana, you looked so hot," Molly exclaimed. "I think I came, while I was sucking your boob."

"I feel I could cum in buckets, right now," I said as I tried to move my cock in and out of Morgana seeking release."

"I just need you to scratch my itch just a little longer," Morgana said to me. "But I don't want Molly to feel left out, either."

She then directed Molly to sit on my face. Molly straddled my head and slowly and carefully lowered herself down, keeping her dripping pussy over my mouth. I reached around with my arms and gently pulled down on her thighs, so I was just able to reach a little past her outer lips and tickle her inner lips with my tongue.

I felt Morgana move her hips back and forth over my cock. My hearing was muffled by Molly's legs on either side of my head, but distinctly heard a chorus of moans coming from both women. At one point, the moans and Morgana's movements stopped, and I heard something that sounded like "Lingula Reticularis." I pulled Molly even closer to my face as Morgana resumed her rocking motion.

While I strained to get my tongue past her inner lips, it suddenly stretched past those lips and deeper up into her pussy. Molly's pussy muscles instantly tightened around my tongue, squeezing it like a cock. Her scream was muffled by her thighs, which were squeezing against the sides of my head. When she finally relaxed her inner muscles a bit, I found I could probe even deeper with my tongue and even wiggle it around a bit. I found her g-spot and massaged it with my tongue. This not only caused her to clamp her muscles back down on my tongue, but there was a flood of pussy juice that rained down into my mouth at the same time.

While this was happening, my cock strained for release. I arched my back and my hips bucked upwards, trying to thrust in and out of Morgana's pussy while she rocked back and forth. My efforts must have been having some effect, as she would suddenly stop for a few minutes at a time while her inner muscles gripped my cock intensely. But instead of getting release, it only made me more desperate to cum.

I had never been so desperate to cum in my life. I felt like I was on the edge of a giant orgasm but couldn't quite reach it. My body kept building for an orgasm, but it never got there. It felt like as my arousal climbed, the edge of my orgasm was always one-half step away, always just out of reach. I'd lose my mind if I didn't cum soon. I kept bucking my hips wildly.

My tongue no longer fit back into my mouth. I curled it back down against itself and out of Molly's spasming pussy and wiggled it against her clit, which was now somewhere close to my chin.

Molly must have had another orgasm as her thighs clamped together on my head, and my face was drenched again in her musky fluids. My nose which was lodged against her rose bud and I was barely able to breathe.

My cock felt like it was wrapped in a vise as Morgana had yet another powerful orgasm on my monster cock. My hips were still thrashing wildly, and she must have had her orgasm while riding me like a bucking bronco.

I was no longer capable of rational thought; I was consumed with my need to cum. My whole being was now focus on my cock and balls, urging them for release.

Molly swung her leg over and removed herself from my face. I could breathe better through my nose, but my tongue was too long for me to breathe through my mouth.

I tried to ask for help, but I could only manage: "Plegh Meh!"

"Morgana!"

Molly screamed at her sister, but it sounded so far away.

I felt Morgana's weight leave my pelvis as I continue to buck my hips into the air, straining for release. I grabbed my cock with both hands and jacked myself frantically. If only I could cum.

Morgana's voice broke through my madness, "Discontinuare Coitus Infinitatum!"

I felt a great dam give way. Geyser-like plumes of cum shot from my cock high into the air, some of it hitting the ceiling. I furiously pumped away, launching rockets of semen in random directions. Soon, gobs of semen rained down all around me as I continued to spurt more of it into the air. I couldn't stop. My overstimulated ball sack released the copious amount of jism that had built up so quickly.

As I pumped more and more semen into the air, more and more fell everywhere. I saw Molly and Morgana sticking their tongues out trying to catch the falling cum in their mouths, like children trying to catch falling snowflakes on their tongues in a snowstorm.

Molly told me afterwards that I had been ejaculating for over three minutes. Morgana's bed looked like a post-orgy disaster zone. There were pools of semen everywhere.

I panted through my nose in my attempt to recover my breath. My tongue was resting limply below my chin, tickling the upper part of my neck. I could still taste Molly's juices mixed with some of the semen that landed on my tongue, but I couldn't close my mouth. I looked up at Morgana.

"Plegh Meh!" was the closest I could get to an understandable request.

"Just suck it in," Morgana said softly.

I did as she said, and to my amazement, my tongue retracted fully into my mouth and fell into its normal position. I moved my tongue around in my mouth and everything seemed back to normal.

"That tongue felt so amazing!" said Molly, "I could get used to that."

"I know, right?" Morgana replied, "I discovered that little trick last year during my trip to Romania. I've added it to the Book of Spells if you're interested."

"How does that work?" I asked, still breathing heavily, "I didn't get a chance to figure it out. I was a little distracted at the time."

Morgana laughed. "I can understand that. Just stick your tongue out as far as you can."

I did as she instructed.

"Okay, now try to stretch your tongue out," Morgana instructed, "Try to lick an ice cream cone that is just out of reach."

I did, and I found my tongue extending further and further. When I couldn't extend it anymore, I began to move it around, eventually touching my eyebrows!

"I think I'm getting wet just watching that!" Molly remarked.

I could see Molly out of one eye, as my tongue obscured my view from the other.

I sucked my tongue in and it returned to normal.

"I'd like to keep this for a while, if that's all right with you, Morgana," I requested.

"Consider it a gift!" Morgana replied, "But Molly, would you consider sharing him or lending him out to me in the future?"

"Sharing is fine," Molly said, "but I'll have to think about the lending out part."

"Don't I have a say in any of this?" I asked.

Molly looked at me. "I think you're getting the best deal out of this."

Morgana looked at the clock.

"It's getting late, and we should work on that cock shrinking spell before Mom gets back. But first, I've got to clean up this place. You two take a shower and come back here. I'll clean up the room and we can get started.

The shower took longer than normal as I had to try out my tongue on Molly a few times. Molly found she could "deep throat" my tongue, which felt great to me as well. We finally got back to Morgana's room. The blotches of cum that had been strewn everywhere were now gone and the blood red comforter was back to its original condition.

Morgana turned to Molly.

"I'm going to need your wand for the shrinking spell since that was the wand that caused the enlargement."

While Molly went to get Betty from her room, Morgana turned to me.

"Are you sure you want to go back to your original size? We can customize you to something in between that and what you have now."

I smiled at the thought. "It's probably safer to go back to what I'm used to."

Molly walked in. "What did I miss?"

"I was asking Tom if he was interested in something larger than what he started with."

Molly's eye widened. "Oh, yes! I want him down to ten inches and not quite so thick."

"Molly! I thought you liked me the way I was."

"Well, I did, I mean I do. But be honest, haven't you always wondered what sex would feel like if you were a little bigger?"

I hesitated before answering.

"Okay, how about seven inches?"

"What about nine inches?" Molly asked.

We settled on eight.

Morgana had the last word on length. "I have an idea that might make everyone happy, but I'm not going to tell you until we're done."

Morgana had us all back on the bed in a sitting position. We were all still naked from our previous session.

"Tom, I need you on all fours facing Molly to start. Molly, give me Betty."

I got on my hands and knees as Morgana opened her nightstand drawer and took out a tube of lubricant.

"What are you going to do with that thing?" I asked as Morgana was putting a generous coating of lubricant on Betty.

"You could think of this as payback," Morgana said as she moved behind me.

I sat down.

"Wait! You're going to put that thing up my ass, aren't you?" I asked.

"What's the problem?" Morgana responded, "You want to shrink that cock, don't you?"

"Isn't there another way?" I asked.

"The only other option is to remove you cock altogether, but I assume you don't want that," Morgana explained, matter-of-factly.

"Are you sure this is the only way?" I asked again.

"Absolutely," Morgana stated flatly, "Look, I understand your concern, but remember, this is a magical object. I suspect that by the time we're done, you might actually enjoy this."

I reluctantly got back on all fours.

"All right, I'm doing this under protest. But if you're right and I do enjoy it, you two have to promise me you'll never tell a soul!"

Molly and Morgana started laughing over that. "We promise."

Morgana started to work the lube around and into my ass. I looked over at Molly. She winked at me, since we both experienced anal sex, albeit I was in her body at the time.

Morgana slowly inserted the tip of Betty into my ass.

"Oh fuck! That thing is big."

"Just relax your muscles, you can do this," Morgana instructed.

I did my best to allow the large pink vibrator to penetrate me, but I found that it was much more difficult to relax my anal sphincter as a male than it was when I was in Molly's body.

"Take slow deep breaths," Morgana suggested.

The slow breaths helped. My sphincter relaxed and I felt it stretch to accommodate the large pink intruder. Morgana was slow and gentle, and I could feel Betty going deeper and deeper inside. My ass felt that same low vibratory "hum" from Betty that I felt the first time I held her.

"Ward, you look so hot right now," Molly said, excitedly.

The feel of Betty sliding against my anal ring and the pressure on my prostate was more stimulating than when I was in Molly's body. It made me horny, and my monster cock quickly rose to a full erection. Once my sphincter was stretched, the feel of that smooth plastic sliding against my skin, pressing and vibrating on my prostate was erotic.

Morgana took a moment to look underneath me and saw the effect Betty was having on me.

"I thought you might enjoy this. Now you're getting a taste of what we girls enjoy."

As good as it felt, this was also embarrassing. Having a 12-inch plastic dildo stuck up my virgin, male ass was humiliating enough, but it was obvious to Molly and Morgana that I was enjoying this. Was it possible that the humiliation was making me horny? When Morgana stopped pushing, I felt a little disappointed and shame.

"There. You've ten inches of Betty in you. I'm going to switch her on and then I want you to get up on your knees."

I felt Morgana moving Betty just a bit before I was struck with a jolt of vibrations that seemed to course throughout my body. The vibrations came from my ass, but they felt strongest in my cock, especially at the tip. Those vibrations intensified when I stood on my knees. My monster cock twitched and a bit of pre-cum had formed.

"Oooohhhh!" I moaned

"Okay, Molly, now it's your turn. I want you to put Tom in your mouth and get his cock as far back in your throat as you can. You're going to need to hold your breath for about a minute, okay?"

Molly nodded before getting on her hands and knees to the level of my cock and put my tip in her mouth. She did her best to relax her jaw and get me as far back as she could go. It took some doing, but I soon felt the back of her throat. Her eyes were watering.

"Retractum Phallus Reticularis!"

Morgana recited pointing her wand at the base of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I ejaculated into Molly's mouth.

Molly swallowed my cream and pushed her face closer to me, swallowing more cum as she moved. No longer could I feel the back of her throat with the tip of my cock, but then I was still ejaculating.

When my orgasm finally ran its course, I felt Molly's tongue licking the underside of my tip. She pulled me out of her mouth, and I could see my cock was smaller in diameter and down to what appeared to be eight inches! I looked down and saw my ball sack was smaller as well, but still larger than the one I started with. Betty was still buzzing away in my ass. I got down on all fours again and pointed my ass towards Molly.