Mollified Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather," he said to me, "can we talk?"

"Sure," I said quietly.

He sat down in the chair across from me.

"This is probably going to sound crazy to you," he said, "But feel like I'm in a dream, looking and feeling like I'm Peter, when in my head, I'm really Heather."

"We must be having the same dream," I said, "Because I feel the same way. I know I look and feel like Heather, I but I keep thinking of myself as Peter."

"If it's alright with you," he said, "would you mind calling me Heather? I know I don't look like myself, I definitely look like a guy, but I'm sure I'm still a girl inside. Is that too weird?"

"Well, it may be weird," I said, "but I feel the same way. I'll call you Heather if you'll call me Peter, even though I look like a girl."

"I can live with that," he said, smiling, "but you're not just a girl, Peter, you're the hottest chick I've ever seen."

"I know," I said, "I looked at myself in the mirror. If I were a guy, I'm fuck me in a minute. But Heather, as a guy, you're pretty ripped yourself. Why I would ..."

I was afraid to finish the sentence. I wasn't sure I was ready for where this seemed to be going.

"Are you as horny as I am right now?" he asked.

He kept staring at my tits.

"I think I may be hornier," I said, looking at his crotch.

"Peter," he said slowly, "I'm really sorry for breaking up with you."

"I keep thinking that it was me who broke up with you," I said sincerely.

"Wow, this is confusing," he said.

"It sure is," I agreed, "But if it was me that broke up with you, then I'm sorry."

"Do you want to get back together?" he asked.

"Oh yes!" I said quickly, "More than anything. I've missed you so much."

"Can I give you a hug?" he asked.

"I'd like that I lot," I said.

We both stood up and hugged each other. My boobs pressed against his chest, and I felt a growing wetness in my groin. But I also felt his cock pulsing against my stomach. At first, I thought I'd be grossed out, but instead I wondered what it looked like. I even thought about touching it.

He stepped back and looked at me. His eyes quickly dropped to my chest.

"Can I see them?" He asked.

I smiled and my nipples tingled from the thought of showing my boobs to him.

"Yes," I said, quickly, as I reached behind me to unfasten the bra.

I've had lots of practice removing bras as a guy, but I've never worn a bra before. So, I didn't know how to work the clasps from this angle.

"Here, let me," Heather said.

With a slight flick of his fingers, the bra was loose. When I removed the bra, my tits dropped and bounced as more of their weight shifted to my front. I instinctively arched my back to balance their weight over my hips. The cool air hit my nipples and they became hard and sensitive. I was about to reach up and touch them when he asked me.

"Can I feel them?"

"Oh, yes," I said, smiling. Again, I thought I sounded too anxious. I haven't felt like this since my first date in high school.

I stuck out my chest as he slowly rubbed his hands over both boobs at once. He trembled a bit when he touched me; maybe he was as anxious as I was. His hands felt soft, and I couldn't believe how sensitive I was to his touch. My nipples tingled and he hadn't even touched them yet. He moved his hands lightly across my skin and sent shivers down my back and into my groin.

He flicked his thumbs across my nipples, and they tingled all the way down to my cock. Then I remembered there was no cock. I was feeling that in my clit. I was so wet I could smell my own pussy.

"Ohhhh," I moaned softly, "That feels so good."

He kept rubbing me, paying special attention to my sensitive nipples. He lowered his head and sucked my left nipple.

"Oh, Fuck!"

I tilted my head back when I felt his lips and tongue on that nipple. My knees started to shake, and I steadied myself by putting my hands on his shoulders. Heather kneaded and squeezed my right breast as he swirled his tongue around my left nipple, intermittently sucking on my areola. My pussy muscles spasmed.

When he switched his mouth to my right breast, my whole body shook from the pleasure. He licked and sucked on the nipple for almost two minutes before my knees gave way. I tried to hold myself up by holding his head against my breast, but I was too shaky and quickly sat down in front of him, trying to catch my breath.

"That felt incredible!" I gasped.

He looked down at me and smiled. "I know, right?"

I was distracted by the bulge in his pants just a few inches in front of my face. My mouth watered, and without looking up, I asked him.

"Can I see it?"

"Sure," he said as soon as I asked the question.

He unbuckled his belt and jeans and pulled his jeans and boxers down in record time. His cock sprang up so close to my face that I felt a couple of drops of pre-cum hit me on my chin and cheek.

It looked huge! I guessed it must have been 9 inches long and thick too. The absence of pubic hair may have made everything appear bigger, at least from my viewpoint. There was still more pre-cum forming at the slit. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

This must be some sort of dream because I've never wanted to touch any cock but my own, but I wanted to hold this one. It seemed enticing. I reached for it but stopped when I saw it twitch as my hand approached.

"Can I touch it?" I asked as I stared at his cock.

"Ohhh yes! I was hoping you would," he said.

I reached up gingerly, wrapping my hand around it slowly. It was warm and I felt it pulsing. It twitched slightly when I held it and I sensed that my hand was making him tingle by my touch. I stroked him slowly, inhaling its musky odor. The feel of those textured veins sliding through my palm was getting me excited.

"Ahh!" He moaned.

I kept looking at the pre-cum on the tip. A large clear droplet had formed and was starting to run out of its sheltered slit. I had an overwhelming desire to taste it. I couldn't believe I wanted to put a dick in my mouth, but it was all I could think of. Without realizing what I was doing, I licked the large bead off the tip of his dick.

"Oh god!" he said.

His words went right through me. I felt a thrill knowing how good I made him feel. There was hardly any flavor from the taste of his pre-cum, maybe a bit salty. My pussy muscles spasmed and I licked him again and he made a noise that sounded like something between a whimper and a moan.

Suddenly, the idea of pleasuring his cock seemed so erotic. Just thinking about it was making my thong wetter. I didn't want to just touch and lick his cock, I wanted to drive him nuts with desire. I wanted to make him as horny as I was feeling right now.

I put the whole tip in my mouth and thrashed my tongue against the underside of his cock. I pumped him with one hand around the base of his 9-inch rod while I cupped his balls with the other. I felt his hands on either side of my head.

"Oh, shit! I can't believe how good that feels!" he said.

I looked up at him and saw him looking up at the ceiling. That made me smile and his dick slipped out of my mouth. He looked down at me and I quickly put him back in my mouth. I massaged his balls, squeezing lightly to further stimulate him. His cock twitched in my mouth when I did that. Then, remembering some of the really good blow jobs I've had, I hummed with him in my mouth while pumping him harder with my hand.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," Peter moaned.

I wanted to see how much of his tool I could get in my mouth as I pushed him towards the back of my throat. When I felt his cock reach my tonsils, I started to gag. Remembering how easy it looked when porn stars did this, I tried to push him past my tonsils and deeper into my throat, but my gagging got worse, and I pulled him out of my mouth, coughing. My eyes were watering.

I pumped his cock with both hands while I caught my breath. I put him back in my mouth and focused on pleasuring the tip with my lips and tongue.

"Shit, shit, shit," he said ecstatically, "I'm going to cum!"

I squeezed his balls lightly, urging them to release their seed. It worked, because his balls tightened, and his penis swelled, and I knew he was on the edge. I sucked harder on the tip, thrashing my tongue on the sensitive underside and gave his balls one more gently squeeze.

He held my head so that I couldn't pull away, but that was unnecessary. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth.

He shouted one last "SHIT!" as his jism shot into my mouth. I swallowed quickly, trying to get as much as I could. It had a salty, slightly sweet, muskiness to it, but I hardly noticed the taste as I was swallowing so quickly. As he was cumming, I felt my pussy muscles spasm and a tingling sensation swept over my body.

"Mmmmb -- ohhh!"

My whole body spasmed. Just knowing how good I made Peter feel with my mouth triggered my own orgasm. I groaned as his dick slipped out of my mouth. He was still cumming, spurting on my face, hair, and boobs. I think some of it may have landed on the bed and the floor.

I released his balls and rubbed the front of my slacks. They were wet from my juices, but the pressure felt so good against my clit.

I was still recovering when I noticed he had stepped out of his pants. I looked up and saw his nude body standing over me. His muscular body reminded me of a male model or Greek statue. He was still erect, but that was going down.

"Oh my god, I had no idea a blow job could feel that good," he exclaimed. "Oh, thank you, thank you!"

He bent down and held my face with both hands and kissed me on the lips, ignoring the splotches of cum that were there. I was still trying to catch my breath as I kissed him back. I sat immobile for a minute or two before noticing the cooling semen drying on me.

Heather went into the bathroom and came out with a towel, the tip of it was wet.

"I couldn't find a washcloth," he said.

He first wiped my face and hair. When he brought the towel to my breasts, he lingered and caressed me with the towel.

My slacks were now a mess.

"I have to take these off," I said, "Turning you on and making you cum was so hot that I came in my slacks."

They were tight, but I was able to shimmy them down past my wide hips. I had on a red thong that had crept well into my ass and pussy. I slipped them down and was briefly stimulated when the material popped out of my two crevices. My pussy was completely smooth. There wasn't even a trace of stubble, and my skin was very sensitive when I slid the thong over it.

After I stepped out of the thong, I looked up to see Heather staring at my bald pussy. His mouth was open.

I'll never forget the lustful look on Heather's face. A man dying of thirst seeing a pitcher of ice water would have the same facial expression. Even though I had just cum, knowing that my body was causing that reaction was making me wet again.

Without thinking about it, I pushed my hand down to my crotch. My finger slipped into the slippery crevice and the heel of my palm pressed lightly on my sensitive nub. Just the slightest movement of my finger send shivers up my spine.

Heather watched me this whole time and his semi became fully erect before my eyes. It reminded me of when I was a kid and watched a birthday clown inflate one of those long balloons.

"Can I taste you?" He asked.

I quickly removed my hand.

"I'd like that," I said, smiling.

I laid back on the bed with my knees bent and my legs apart as I watched him crawl up between my legs from the foot of the bed. He put his hands on either side of my hips and licked my outer lips with his tongue. But when he tried to lick me lower, the mattress got in the way of his chin.

I took the pillow under my head and repositioned it under my hips to elevate my pussy. He moved his hands under the cheeks of my ass to have better access to my most intimate realm. He kissed and licked my inner thighs, moving slowly upwards towards my quivering snatch.

I was literally dripping with anticipation. A trickle of my juices ran out of my outer lips and over my perineum. It tickled and I squirmed from the sensation. That rivulet continued down, slowly, and teasingly towards my puckered hole as his kisses and licks moved closer and closer as well. The cooling droplet dripped into my sensitive pucker, causing the muscles in my groin to contract, sending jolts of pleasure up my spine.

As soon as the spasm passed, I felt his warm tongue lick my butthole.

"Fuck!"

I gasped as my body spasmed and I arched my back, lifting my butt off the bed. I felt that in my cunt and nipples all at the same time. I clutched at the sheets beneath me, panting from the breath-taking pleasure of having my asshole licked. I held myself in that position until I caught my breath before lowering myself back down onto the mattress and pillow.

He licked me again, this time moving his tongue upwards onto my perineum, stopping just short of my outer lips. I managed to keep my butt on the pillow, but when I tried to close my thighs, his shoulders and elbows held them apart. I clutched the sheets below me, gritting my teeth as he lapped my ass and perineum over and over.

As the licking continued, I adjusted to the sensation and was soothed by the flat of his tongue on that sensitive area. My breathing relaxed as I watched him pleasure me through the cleavage of my slowly heaving breasts. I released the sheets from my clenched hands and placed them on my tits, massaging them as I watched his head bob up and down between my legs. He paused and moved his head up slightly.

"That feels so goo-Ahhhh!"

Heather didn't let me finish my sentence as he dove his tongue deep into my crevice to lap at the juices flowing there. I rotated my hips upwards, sending his tongue plunging past my inner labia. My thighs pressed forcefully on his elbows and shoulders as I vainly tried to close my legs. But his grip was too tight as he held me down with my legs apart as his tongue assaulted my sensitive opening.

"Oh my god!"

I moaned as I squeezed my tits hard. Up and down my crevice he went, keeping me on edge. His nose rubbed against my swollen clit as he worked his tongue deeper into my creaming cleft. I squirmed beneath him, trying to get his tongue deeper inside. He may be getting a taste of my sex, but I was getting a taste of what it feels like to have something at the entrance to my cunt, and I wanted more.

My heart was racing, I was gasping for air, and my body thrashed from his tongue on my inner labia.

"Oh, Fuck!" I gasped as my body spasmed even harder as I felt his tongue wiggling and tickling the underside of my love button.

I grabbed his hair and held him there as his tongue brought me to the edge of an enormous precipice. I arched my back and my body strained to feel more of that sweet interloper against my nub. But despite my desperation, he kept his tongue in the exact spot with just the right amount of pressure to drive me out of my mind. He held me there for what seemed like an eternity.

My breathing was reduced to small pants as my body strained for more. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to describe the intensity of the pleasure between my legs. The only sound I heard was the rapid beating of my heart pounding in my ears.

I closed my eyes and held his head. I felt like a surfer, enjoying the high of riding an enormous wave on the ocean of pleasure for the first time, trying to hold a precarious balance on an unstable surfboard to avoid losing control of my mind and body to those pleasurable depths below.

Just as my body adjusted to the intensity of the stimulation on my clit, I felt a large finger pushing into my spasming canal. It rotated and found my g-spot, pushing gently, but purposefully. He stroked my insides as the orgasmic wave swept me off my board of consciousness and plunged me deep into that ocean of unyielding pleasure.

I never heard myself scream after I lost control. I couldn't tell you if or when I lost consciousness. I only remember afterwards feeling a hand stroking my hair and gently touching my cheek before opening my eyes and seeing Heather's smiling male face looking at me, watching my boobs rise and fall as I was still recovering my breath.

I leaned in and kissed him, tasting my own juices on his lips.

"I've never had an orgasm so powerful," I said, "Thank you."

"You were so fucking hot when you came," he said, "I almost came myself just watching you."

"This all seems too intense to be a dream," I told Heather, "But if it is a dream, then I'm going to give you the best head of your life when I wake up."

"Not before I give you the same great blow job you gave me first," Heather replied, smiling.

I stared into his eyes as I reached for his cock. It was hard as a rock and I stroked him gently, his pre-cum coated my hand as I did.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," he said.

He moved his body over me, but I stopped him.

"Not yet," I said, "I'm too sensitive right now. I want to feel your cock inside me, but I need to finish catching my breath, first."

He gently rubbed my boobs, paying special attention to my nipples while I stroked him.

It took me several minutes to center myself and get my breathing under control. All the while, I kept stroking his member and massaging his balls. It felt like the most natural thing in the world; maybe having my pussy licked and my clit sucked to the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life had something to do with it.

When I was ready, I pulled him over by his cock. He crawled in between my legs, which I spread wide for him. He hovered over me with his arms and hands on either side of my head. I looked into his eyes as I pulled his cock down, lower, and lower until I could feel the tip at my entrance. It wasn't until I could feel the tip pushing past my inner folds that I let him go.

He tried to push into me, but it hurt too much. I needed to relax my inner muscles to accommodate his girth.

"Wait a minute," I said.

I took a couple of slow, deep breaths while he remained poised at my entrance.

"Okay, try it now," I said intently.

I felt like I was being opened up as his cock slipped past my inner lips and into my box. He felt so warm inside me, as he slid deeper inside.

"Ohhh! Shit. You are so tight," he said, "This feels so good."

"God, you're so fucking big!" I replied.

He stopped pushing.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, panting a bit.

"Fuck no," I said, almost begging, "Give me that big thing."

Feeling that firm, veiny cock glide past my sensitive lips and against my inner walls made my skin tingle. Shivers went up my spine as he slid deeper and deeper inside. His cock was so warm, and I tried to keep my muscles relaxed as he slid in, but it felt too good. My pussy spasmed over and over as he slowly and completely filled me. Fortunately, I was so wet that his passage was erotically smooth and effortless as I squeezed against him.

I couldn't stop moaning, and neither could he. When our hips finally connected, it felt like his prick was in my stomach. I smiled as I gave him a couple of extra hard squeezes. Looking up at his face, I saw an expression of pure joy.

He moved in and out of me, slowly at first and I savored the feeling of that warm pole sliding past my sensitive lips and inner walls.

I closed my eyes and focused on the tingling sensations of his cock filling me on the down stroke, pressing on my pelvis and brushing the underside of my clit. There was a feeling of anticipation and partial emptiness as he pulled his cock back before thrusting again.

I hooked my heels around his thighs, just above the knees and he quickened his pace. I smiled; that felt better.

With the fast pace came faster breathing. We panted and moaned together, and I began moving my hips to match his thrusts. My body vibrated with waves of pleasure, not just all over my skin, but deeper, in my core.