Mollified Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down for his ass and felt those muscular cheeks working his hips to drive his cock into me. I gripped those cheeks impatiently and pulled, letting him know I wanted him to fuck me harder and faster.

He pounded me and my pussy spasmed in response. Drops of sweat landed on my face and breasts and I noticed we were both covered in a sheen of perspiration. I squeezed the moist skin on his ass before moving my hands up to his shoulders and pulling him down onto me, squishing my boobs against his chest.

He undulated on top of me, never breaking his rhythm, but the change in position put still more pressure on my clit.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm approaching.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss, thrusting my tongue furiously into his mouth. The passion of the kiss was short-lived as we broke quickly to gasp for air. I was on the edge.

"I'm, uh, getting, uh, close," he gasped.

My pussy muscles contracted when I heard that.

"Inside," I gasped, "Cum . . . In . . . Side . . . Me."

"Shit!" he said as I felt his cock twitch.

I reached down with my right hand and squeezed his ass cheek, hard. His cock expanded and he pushed and held his pelvis tightly against me.

"FUCK!" He shouted as I felt his hot seed in my belly.

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed as his orgasm put me over the edge.

My body spasmed underneath him, holding him as tightly as I could. My inner muscles squeezed forcefully as his hot jizz oozed inside me. My whole being focused solely on that twitching, pumping, pulsing cock in my cunt. For the longest time, nothing else in the world or the universe for that matter existed, only the feeling of that glorious cock tightly lodged in my pussy.

It wasn't until I started to blackout that I remembered to take a breath. I loosened my grip on Heather's prick and collapsed on the bed, gasping.

Only then did I hear his heavy breathing above me and remember to open my eyes. There was Heather's male face, smiling foolishly above me, sweat dripping off his brow and nose.

"That was fucking awesome!" he panted.

I could only smile back at him; I was still trying to catch my breath. My body shivered in orgasmic "aftershocks" and Heather's body did the same thing.

It took several minutes for our heart rates and breathing to approach "normal." All the while, I enjoyed the feeling of that warm penis inside me. It was going soft, but squeezing it seemed to keep it inside a little longer.

Heather bent his head and placed his lips over mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could still taste my pussy juice on that tongue. The tip of his semi-erect cock was still in my folds and twitched. I smiled when I felt it and he broke the kiss.

"Thank you," he said, looking into my eyes, "I never dreamed a pussy could give a cock so much pleasure."

"I'm glad because it felt unbelievably amazing on this end," I replied.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," he said.

"Me too," I said as I gave him another squeeze.

But he was already too soft and slowly slipped out of me. A small stream of fluids followed, causing a wet spot below me. I felt empty without him in me.

He rolled off to the side, keeping his arm under my boobs. I reached over and gently cupped his balls, massaging his sack lightly.

"I don't ever remember being this horny," I said, "and I've already lost count of the number of orgasms I've had."

"Me too," he said as he reached over and massaged my left breast, "my erection never fully goes away after I cum."

We stayed like that for a while, me softly groping his scrotum and he gently caressing my breast. When Heather switched to my right breast, I slid my hand upwards and lightly stroked his manhood.

"What's happened to us?" he asked.

"In what way?" I asked, "There's been so much."

"That's what I mean," he said, "I'm a dude and I'm so fucking horny. All I can think of is how good my dick feels right now. I just want to fuck the shit out of you."

"I know what you mean," I said, "I'm a hot chick and my entire body screams sex. I didn't think girls ever got this horny."

Heather switched back to my left breast, giving more attention to my sensitive nipple. My body shivered from the tingling sensation.

I tickled the tip of his cock with my fingernails, feeling him twitch beneath my fingertips. I was getting impatient, I had to feel him back inside me.

I grasped Heather's cock, which had regained most of its rigidity, and stroked it tenderly. After it firmed a little more, I got up on my hands and knees and bent over it, putting the tip in my mouth. I tasted the remnants of our sex on that cock, a salty, musky flavor. In my mind, I thought "this is what pleasure tastes like."

I stroked him while sucking the tip, swirling my tongue to taste as much "pleasure" as possible. As I sucked, Heather leaned towards me and massaged my dangling tit with one hand while fingering my slit with the other.

"Mmmmm," I moaned into his cock.

I reached down with my free hand and massaged his balls. His cock got even harder, and it twitched while I sucked.

"Ohhh, you make me so hard," he moaned.

He continued to work his fingers in and out of me, teasing my g-spot until I felt my secretions running down my legs. That was enough. I needed something much bigger and much deeper inside. I took him out of my mouth.

"I want you inside me."

"Then come here, you little slut," he chuckled.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him, throwing me around like I was weightless. I felt his erection between my legs, just below my pussy lips. He got up on his knees and pulled me up by my hips, leaving me butt up and face down on the bed. I pushed myself up with my hands to get on all fours in front of him.

His hands were on my hips, and I felt his erection underneath me, the shaft resting against my outer lips. I reached for his cock that was now pressing against my left labia and placed him against my moist lips.

He pushed in slowly and steadily and I felt those lips open up to welcome his advance. He kept pushing as he completely filled my deepest recess, his progress eased by our combined juices from our earlier intercourse. He lit up all my internal nerve endings, including my clit, which had swollen enough to hug the underside of his manhood as it slipped by.

"Ohhh, Fuuuccckk me," I moaned, relishing the feeling of having my pussy stuffed once again.

He didn't stop pushing until I felt his pelvis on my thighs and butt. Then he just held me there with his hands on my hips as his nine inches of cock twitched inside me. I squeezed him tightly and tried to move him in and out, but he just held my ass against him. He was in control, and I was at his mercy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, with a mock sternness to his voice.

"Yes," I said softly.

He slapped my butt and my pussy promptly spasmed.

"Then say it!" he demanded.

"I want you to fuck me," I said.

He slapped me again, and again my muscles clenched.

"Louder, slut!" he commanded.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME," I yelled.

"What are you?"

I hesitated. I'm on my hands and knees impaled on a nine-inch cock shoved all the way up my cunt at the mercy of this muscular Adonis and getting turned on by this. I don't think I've ever been hornier in my life.

He slapped me again, and this time I felt my juices running down my legs as my muscles squeezed his cock.

"What are you?" He demanded again.

"I'm a slut," I said.

I felt a strong twitch inside when I said that. He slapped me again.

"LOUDER, SLUT!" he yelled.

"I'M A SLUT. I'M YOUR SLUT. . . Oh fuck!"

I came on his cock! My body trembled and my muscles tightened. Streams of secretions ran down my legs as I spasmed over and over against that warm rod inside me.

He held me in place until the spasms stopped and I could breathe again. Only then did he start to slide his cock out and into to me.

"I'm going to give you the fucking of your life . . . oomph! . . . slut!"

I was completely at his mercy. In this position, I no longer saw myself as a person, I was just a cunt, a tight, muscular hole to put his cock in. My sole purpose was to serve as his fuck toy, to be fucked and slapped around at his pleasure - and I fucking loved it!

My mind drifted with the rhythmic "slap, slap, slap" of his pelvis against my thighs with his thrusts.

This was always Heather and my favorite sex position. She always got excited when I would take her from behind and call her my slut and slap her ass. I'd then fuck the shit out of her, and the harder we fucked the harder she'd cum. Fuck, we both did.

Slap, slap, slap.

Now I understood why she liked this so much. Because he controlled my body, the only thing I could do was to let go and let him take over. There were no other obstacles or distractions, my only job was to simply feel the pleasure I was getting from that beautiful cock moving in and out of me. This was raw sex in its purest form.

Slap, slap, slap.

My whole world, my whole life was reduced to this, getting mindlessly fucked from behind. It was all I could think about, it was all I really cared about. I felt this underlying sense of naughty indecency that multiplied my horniness and my pleasure.

He was fucking me faster now and I became aware of the 'slap, slap, slap' of my ass and thighs against his pelvis as he pushed himself ever more forcefully into me. I was approaching an even higher edge and I wanted even more. I wanted to feel his hot seed in me again. And, I needed to cum.

That's when I realized I still had some control, and it was time to use it.

"Harder!" I panted, "Fuck your dirty slut harder!"

He responded immediately.

"Shit!" he gasped, "you want harder? Take this, you greedy slut."

He pounded into me harder than ever, and I felt every nerve in my body light up. The slaps from my ass and thighs got louder and his ball sack rubbed my hairless mons with every forward thrust. His thrusts pushed my whole body forward as I tried to hold my position against his momentum, held back by his powerful grip on my ass and hips. I looked beneath me and watched my pendulous tits sway back and forth, adding another sensuous element to this position.

I bent my elbows, putting my head against the mattress and my butt higher in the air. This better stabilized me against his thrusts and also stimulated my nipples when his thrusts pushed them against the bedsheets.

Drops of sweat hit my back and ass cheeks with each forward push.

He gasped for air between thrusts and grunts as I longed for the force of each thrust...and the one after that...and the one after that. I was getting close.

"Ohhh," I moaned, "Keep going. Fuck my cunt."

Slap!

"Whose cunt is it?" He panted.

"Fuck!" I gasped, "yours . . . It's your cunt . . . This cunt belongs to you! . . . Fuck it . . . fuck it hard."

"Shit! I'm getting close," he panted.

My pussy spasmed, I was going over the cliff.

"Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme," I blathered incoherently.

A drop of spittle hit me directly on my asshole, followed by a finger pushing against my sphincter.

"EEEEE!"

"AAAAHHHH!"

We both came at the same time. He hilted himself against my ass as his hot cream poured into my cunt.

I screamed and my whole body went stiff. I felt a gush of fluids running down my legs as I came so hard it actually hurt . . .

I must have blacked out because I was no longer gasping for air, now taking slower, deeper breaths while being held in position by the strong hands on my hips and ass. I could feel his cock still in me, but it was softer and no longer pumping his hot jism into me.

I was exhausted and covered in sweat. We must have been fucking for hours. Heather leaned forward and put his lips on the back of my neck, giving me a light kiss. Then after a pause, I felt the flat of his tongue lick the sweat off the skin of my back from between my shoulder blades to the base of my neck. With that, he pulled his cock out of me and laid down on his side, facing me.

Fluids dripped out of me as his cock uncorked my hole. I quickly put my hand over my cunt and headed for the bathroom, stumbling over the clothes strewn on the floor. I must have been sitting on the toilet for at least ten minutes while our love cream dripped slowly out of me.

When I got back to the room, he was already asleep on his side facing me. I saw a large, wet puddle in front of him, where I had been laying. I went back to the bathroom and placed a towel over the wet spot and climbed into bed next to his sleeping form, scooching and snuggling my body against him for warmth and comfort.

I remember pulling a blanket over us and wiggling my butt against his still semi-hard cock before losing consciousness.

* * *

I woke up when I heard knocking at the door.

"Um, Peter? Heather? Can I come in?" Ward's voice called from the other side of the door.

I was still groggy and achy, but no longer felt like I was in a fog. I was naked and curled in a fetal position. There was a woman's arm draped across my chest and I could feel a pair of soft breasts pressing into my back. As I started to move, the woman behind me began to move as well. When I looked, there was Heather!

She smiled at me, and I turned around and hugged her and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Oh, Heather!" I said, relieved to see her, "I'm so glad it's you. You'll never believe the crazy dream I had, and it all seemed so real."

"It couldn't have been crazier than the one I just had," she said, "I dreamed I was you and you were me and we were having wild sex with each other all night."

"I had the same dream!" I said, "I had tits and a pussy and everything. And you had a big cock that made me feel so good."

"Are you guys okay in there?" That was Ward on the other side of the door, "Can I come in? It's after 8 AM and I need to get my books."

"Give us a couple of minutes!" I shouted, "We're not dressed yet."

That's when I noticed that we were on Ward's side of the room and in his bed. I wonder how we got here?

Heather and I were still in an embrace. Feeling her naked body against mine was getting me hard. Our legs were intertwined, and I could feel my cock rubbing against her stomach. Her legs felt so smooth against my own.

"Your legs feel so smooth, Peter," Heather said, as if she were following my thoughts. She started rubbing her legs against mine. "Did you shave them or something?"

"No, of course not," I said, but they did feel different.

I reached down and felt my left leg. It was smooth. I couldn't feel any hair on it.

I felt Heather reaching down as well, but she stopped at my cock and balls.

"I thought I could feel something different down here as well," she said, "Oh, Peter! When did you do that? I love the feel!"

I pulled open the blankets to see what she was talking about, although feeling more sensitive from her soft hands on my ball sack raised my suspicions. My pubic hair was completely gone! My skin was as smooth as a baby's bottom, and twice as sensitive. The hair on my legs was gone as well. I couldn't remember how that happened.

Heather started rubbing both hands over my balls and the base of my dick. It felt incredible! My cock was already semi-erect from her touch.

"Oh my god, Heather," I said, "That feels so good down there."

"You're so smooth," she purred, smiling, "I can't take my hands off your cock and balls."

"I must have been really drunk last night," I said, "I don't remember shaving down there."

"I like it," Heather said, "I can't wait to feel you inside like that."

More knocking on the door.

"Aren't you dressed yet?" That was Ward on the other side of the door.

"Almost!" I lied.

I looked around the room. It was a mess. Clothes were on the floor everywhere. There were two pizza boxes on the desks, each had a few slices of uneaten pizza inside.

I stood up. There wasn't a trace of hair below my neck, even my chest hair and trace amount of hair on my stomach as gone. I picked up the blanket and told Heather to wrap it around her, while I put on a pair of boxers. I then opened the door for Ward.

"Oh, um!" were the first words out of Ward's mouth.

I walked over and sat on his bed, next to Heather. Ward went straight to his desk to get his laptop and a few books. He picked up the pizza boxes and turned to leave but stopped when he almost stepped on Heather's thong.

The thong was obviously wet and smelled like sex. I was about to reach for them, but Heather beat me to it, snatching them off the floor and tossing them behind her.

"Um, should I call Molly to bring over fresh underwear for you, Heather?" Ward asked awkwardly, purposely looking away from Heather.

Poor Heather, I've never seen her look so embarrassed. I did my best not to laugh, but it was funny.

"That won't be necessary, I can manage," she replied.

I saw the edge of her mouth upturn ever so slightly. I could tell she was trying to hold it in as well.

"Okay," He replied softly, and then after a pause, "I can come back later and help you clean up here, Peter."

He left after that, taking the pizza boxes with him. He was definitely smiling on his way out the door.

After he left, I sat down beside Heather.

"Um, I'm really sorry for not believing you about not cheating," I said to Heather, "I was a real dick. Can you forgive me?"

"Oh, Peter," she said, "I missed you so much. Of course, I forgive you. I just want you back."

She paused before continuing.

"After that dream I had last night, I realized how selfish I can be in bed," she said, "I also found new ways to blow your mind in bed. . . and maybe something else as well."

She reached over and wrapped one arm around my shoulders, pressing her breasts against my chest. She grabbed my cock with her other hand and started pumping me.

"Fuck, Heather," I replied, "After the dream I had, I can't wait to go down on you and make you cum so hard, you'll make Molly jealous."

She laughed and pumped me harder with that.

"Shit, you really know how to get me hard," I said, looking into her eyes.

"And you really get me wet," she responded, "But I've got to pee and then I need a shower. After that, I want to spend more time with Mr. Smoothie inside me."

She squeezed my cock with that last sentence.

"I'll wait for you in the shower," I said smiling.

******

Next Chapter: Morgana's visit and more sex competitions.