Mollified Magic Ch. 13

Story Info
Peter's erotic dream narration.
11k words
4.83
6.1k
6

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13: Peter's Erotic Dream

This chapter has gender-swapping content.

This chapter is Peter's narrative of the events that happened to him over a 12-hour period, beginning on Wednesday night. Tom and Molly have given Peter and Heather potions that change their genders for the next 12 hours. It is recommended that you read the previous chapters, especially chapter 12 to better understand this chapter.

**********************************************************************************************************

Peter narrates:

Ward and Molly were trying to get me and Heather back together with a pizza party in our dorm room. It's been pretty lame so far. I still don't see how it's going to help us get back together after Heather cheated on me. Heather may have a body to die for, but she can be pretty selfish when it comes to sex. Her needs always come first, but it took this cheating episode for me to realize it. Well, I'm done with that shit. I only wish I could get over it.

This drinking game is pretty weird. The girls have to ask the us guys questions that the girls know the answers to, and we need to ask the girls questions that we guys know the answers to. Wrong answers mean you have to drink some crazy-shit Romanian wine that Molly provided. So far, everyone except Molly has given a wrong answer and drank the wine, but that's only because Ward asks such lame questions. Molly has the last question of the game. If she answers this one correctly, she'll win the game, otherwise she'll tie with Heather and me.

"Molly, which do guys prefer getting more, oral sex or vaginal sex?" Ward asked.

"That's a hard -" Molly hesitated, "Oh no, I'm not going to finish that line. I'm pretty sure the answer is vaginal sex."

"Wrong!" Ward said, "Guys like sex any way we can get it."

I laughed. Ward was right, I like all kinds of sex depending upon my partner and how good she is in bed.

"I don't know about that; I think Molly is right," that was Heather agreeing with Molly. Of course, the girls would stick together. Ward may be a bit of a dork, but we guys need to support each other.

"I agree with Ward, I wouldn't refuse either one," I said.

"But that wasn't the question," Heather insisted, "Which one would you prefer?"

"That depends upon how good the girl is at giving head," I countered, "I've had some terrific blow jobs."

Heather looked at me and said, "Peter, I had no idea you thought my blow jobs were that good, why didn't you ever tell me?"

Typical Heather! It's all about her. Of the few times she's blown me, none of them would make my top ten list.

"I didn't say I got those terrific blow jobs from you," I said.

Now she knows.

"Let's not get into an argument over this," Molly said, "I'll drink the wine."

With that, she uncorked her bottle and drained it.

"Not so fast, Molly," Heather said, "Peter, you never complained about my blow jobs before, why are you trying to embarrass me now?"

"I wasn't trying to embarrass you; I was just stating a fact," I said, truthfully.

"I'm sorry I asked the question," Ward said.

"You have no right to complain to me about oral sex," Heather said, "You're terrible at it."

To be honest, I've never really put much thought into it. I've gone down on Heather a number of times, but I've always found those pubes on her landing strip to be a distraction. Besides, I'm more of a boob man and Heather's boobs are perfect for me . . . er, I mean they were.

"What is it with you two?" Molly asked, "This was only a game. If you guys don't like the way you give head, maybe you should practice on each other more. I have Ward do extra practice laps, and he doesn't even need the pool."

That was pretty funny. Ward has a nerdy side to him; he definitely takes his studies seriously. I could just picture him studying how to give head to Molly.

"He should apologize to me," Heather said.

"I did apologize to you," I argued, "but that wasn't good enough for you. You should apologize to me for having sex with another guy."

Molly looked over at Heather and then back at me after Heather nodded.

"Peter," Molly said, "Heather never had sex with another guy. It was me. Heather asked me to help her shave her landing strip and things got out of hand. There was nothing behind it, it just happened."

I looked over at Ward; maybe Molly was trying to cover for Heather.

"Did you know about this?" I asked him.

"Molly told me after it happened," Ward said, "She was worried that she was turning lesbo or bi or something. I told her there was no chance of that. In fact, we had one of our best nights of sex after that."

Well, that would explain Heather's swollen, red pussy lips, but Heather and Molly? I looked over at Heather.

"I thought you were straight. Now you're into girls?" I asked.

"No. I'm not into girls, it's just. . . I don't know what happened," Heather said.

I don't know if it was this revelation about Heather and Molly or that crazy Romanian wine, but I suddenly felt very tired.

"I don't know what was in that wine," I said, yawning, "I couldn't taste any alcohol, but it feels like it's going right to my head."

Heather looked at me. She actually looked concerned, which surprised me.

"Peter, are you okay?" she asked, "You usually hold your alcohol better than me."

"Maybe you didn't have enough in your stomach," Molly suggested, "I get like that if I drink on an empty stomach."

I took a few more bites of pizza, but I was still very tired. My vision was getting a little hazy as well. I took off my shoes and laid down on my bed.

I yawned again. "Give me a minute to rest, I need to catch my second wind."

"I'm starting to feel tired myself," Heather yawned.

Molly and Ward helped Heather onto Ward's bed.

As I closed my eyes and started to drift off, I heard Ward telling Heather to rest on his bed . . .

* * *

A pounding headache brought me back to consciousness. That headache seemed to make the rest of my body ache.

"Oh, my head!" I said, as I opened my eyes.

I felt weird and disoriented. Everything seemed foggy and unreal, like I was still in some sort of dream state. I couldn't have slept very long, but everything seemed different.

"How long was I - what happened to me?"

As I sat up, I noticed my chest felt different. I looked down and saw I was wearing Heather's sweatshirt, but it looked like Heather was still in it. A large pair of boobs pushed out the top. It dawned on me that those hooters belonged to me!

"I have breasts!"

I put my hands on those mounds and they were definitely mine. I felt my hands on my boobs through my clothing and my nipples tingled and sent the tingling sensation all the way down my spine and to my cock.

"Oooh, those are sensitive!" I said, but my voice was higher, I sounded like a girl. I cleared my throat, but there was no change.

"What happened to my voice?" I wondered.

I looked around the room again. This was definitely in my dorm room, but I was on the wrong side of the room. I was on Ward's side, sitting on Ward's bed. There were Ward and Molly sitting in the desk chairs nearby. I was so confused; my headache and foggy brain didn't help. Maybe Ward could explain.

"Hey, Ward, what's going on?"

Ward looked at me.

"It's okay, Heather," he said to me, "You passed out. I think you drank that wine too fast."

"Why are you calling me Heather? It's me, Peter."

Molly came over to the bed and sat besides me. She gently held my hand.

"Heather, are you sure you're feeling all right?" she asked, "You look a little pale."

"I've got a headache and I'm feeling light-headed, like this is all some sort of dream," I answered her.

Now I'm even more confused. Not only is Molly calling me Heather, but she's coming over instead of Ward. That's the sort of thing she would do with Heather.

"Let me get you some water," Molly said. She looked concerned as she walked to the bathroom.

"Why is everyone calling me Heather?" I asked.

"We've always called you Heather," Tom said. "Molly once called you 'Heth,' but you didn't like it."

"But I'm Peter!" I insisted. "Heather is over there."

I pointed to the bed on the other side of the room. That's when I noticed that the person lying on his back in the bed was a guy and wearing my clothes! I couldn't see the guy's facial features clearly through my foggy vision, but the person in the bed could be Peter. But that was impossible because I'm Peter.

"What the fuck?" I said, "I'm so confused."

Ward came over, "Heather, I don't know what's come over you. Here, come with me."

He brought me over to the mirror. I couldn't believe what I saw. There was this gorgeous blonde looking back at me. She was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I brought my hand to my face and the woman in the mirror followed my hand movement. I touched the hair that was down past my shoulders. The woman in the mirror did the same thing. I touched my mouth, and the mirrored figure reflected my gesture.

I noticed I was wearing the same outfit I remember Heather was wearing before I fell asleep.

As I stood there, staring in the mirror, the reality of the situation slowly started to sink in. That really was me in the mirror. That was my blonde hair, my blue eyes, my perfect nose, my soft, puffy lips, my delicately curved neck, and my full chest. Those breasts looked large and attractive. I lifted them up with my hands. They were real, alright, and they had some firmness to them. I felt a bra underneath the sweatshirt.

Then I remembered something else. If I'm a girl, then what happened to my cock? I quickly reached down and felt the front of my slacks. I placed my hand between my legs, but I couldn't feel my dick or balls.

"Fuck," I said, "My package is gone!"

I tried to look down at my crotch, but my large boobs were in the way. So, I pulled the top of my slacks out far enough to stick my hand under the material. I could feel some lacy material underneath. It was small and felt like a thong. Reaching further down under the thong, I could feel there was no dick there, replaced instead by a wet, vertical opening. I had a pussy!

"I've got a fucking pussy and a --- ohhh!"

I curled my fingers up slightly where I felt the tingling in what I thought was my cock earlier, only to touch a very sensitive clit. But even that light, probing touch sent tingling shock waves up my spine and into my tits.

"Heather!" Molly said, returning with a cup of water, "What are you doing? And in front of Ward?"

I quickly withdrew my hands.

"Sorry, I was looking for my package," I explained. This was embarrassing, but this whole thing was so bizarre, I really wasn't sure what to do.

Molly smiled at me and put her hand on my boob. Even that light touch felt nice.

"Your 'package' is up top here where it's always been," she said, "You've been responsible for more male drool than any other girl on campus."

The only girl on campus that fit that description was Heather. I looked around the room again. When I fell asleep, there were only the four of us: Tom, Molly, Heather, and Peter. There are still only four people in the room: Tom and Molly, a guy that looks like Peter and me. I'm Heather? This can't be real.

"This must be some sort of dream or nightmare," I said, the only conclusion I could draw.

Molly handed me a cup of water. "Here, drink this. Maybe this will help."

I took a couple of sips, and it did help. The headache was still there, but hardly noticeable. The body aches were nearly gone as well, but my vision was still hazy. It only added to the sensation that this was some sort of dream or nightmare. Maybe that's why everything felt so weird, this couldn't be real, I must still be asleep and having a very vivid dream.

"Oooo, my head. That wine really had a kick to it."

That male voice came from the guy in Peter's bed. I looked over and the guy sat up, holding his head. He then put his hand near his mouth.

"My voice!"

He cleared his throat several times. Then he looked down at his chest.

"My boobs! What happened to my boobs?"

He looked over at Molly. "Molly, what's happening to me?" he asked.

"What do you mean, Peter?" Molly asked, "You passed out about an hour ago. Heather and I waited around to make sure you're all right."

This must be some crazy-shit dream I'm in. Have I been turned into Heather and Heather's been turned into me? Aside from my foggy vision and difficulty focusing, it seems pretty damn real, too! It also looks like the Peter character was having the same problem I was having.

"What do you mean Heather waited for me?" the Peter character asked, "I'm Heather. Peter's over there."

He pointed at me. He looked surprised when he saw me. I found his face to be good looking, and I smiled at him.

"How can this be?" the Peter character asked, looking down at his clothes.

"Peter," Ward said to him, "I've seen you say some pretty weird shit when you get drunk, but this beats them all."

"No, no," the Peter character said, "Something's wrong here. Why does the room look so smokey?"

He moved his hands down to his chest, as if he was checking himself out or something. Then he pulled his shirt over his head. His arms and his chest were very muscular. He had broad shoulders and a ripped stomach.

Wow, I thought, is this guy built!

He touched his nipples but seemed to be disappointed. Then he moved is hands down and rubbed the front of his jeans.

I've never been attracted to guys, but I couldn't take my eyes off this guy. When I saw him rubbing his crotch, I felt more moisture in my thong. My nipples were tingling just watching him. I couldn't help myself; I started rubbing my boobs through the sweatshirt. Oh, that felt so good.

As the Peter guy rubbed his jeans, he said, "I've got a cock, a real co— shit, that feels good."

I was still rubbing my tits when he said that. My nipples were so sensitive. I don't ever remember my cock feeling this good.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as I continued to massage my sensitive boobs, "I bet that doesn't feel as good as these."

I needed better access to my boobs, so I pulled my sweatshirt over my head. My hair was so long, I had to pull some of it out of my face. That's when I saw my red bra and the top of my tits sticking out. I was a fucking knockout.

"Just look at these boobies," I said smiling, hefting them up through the bra, "Oh, they feel so good."

Molly told me not to touch myself in front of Ward.

I couldn't help it. I was really horny, and at this point, I didn't care who was watching. My body was one big tingle, and I didn't want it to end.

"I can't believe how good this feels," I said.

On the other side of the room, the Peter character was still rubbing the front of his jeans and groaning. God did that look hot! When did I ever get turned on by watching a guy touch himself? Was I turning gay? The only explanation that made sense was that this was all a dream and I'm a girl in that dream. But that didn't make sense either because this felt too real to be a dream.

As I watched the Peter guy rubbing the bulge in the front of his jeans, I fantasized about his cock. What did it look like? How big was it? What did it feel like?

The Peter character called Ward over and they went into the bathroom to talk.

Without the guys in the room, I tried to get my thoughts together. Everything had hit me all at once. First, I'm literally the girl of my dreams with a "smoking hot body," the same thing I used to call Heather. Then, I'm turned on by the sight of this other Peter's ripped body.

I was also wondering what it would feel like to have a cock inside me. Would it hurt? Would it feel good in my pussy? What the fuck? Why am I fantasizing about cocks? What's wrong with me?

That's when Molly came over.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked.

She led me back to Ward's bed and had me sit down. She sat beside me and put her arm around me. She seemed to understand that I just needed to talk with somebody about what I was feeling.

"I'm so confused," I said.

"About what?" Molly asked.

"About everything," I answered, "I keep thinking that I'm really Peter, but I'm having a dream and in my dream I'm Heather. But then there's that buff shirtless guy you keep calling Peter who says he's really Heather. Does that mean Heather's been turned into me?"

"Maybe by thinking this is a dream, your brain is looking for a way of seeing your relationship from Peter's perspective," Molly suggested.

"But if I'm really Peter, then maybe it's the other way around and I'm looking at it from Heather's point of view. This whole thing feels so real that I'm starting to think that I really am Heather," I continued, "Not only that, but I'm very horny, too. When I saw Peter rubbing his crotch, I started to fantasize about cocks. If I'm dreaming about cocks, does this mean that I'm turning gay?"

"Heather," Molly said, "You're a beautiful woman. There must be a hundred guys on campus that have wet dreams about you all the time. Plus, you've been going out with Peter for half a year now. It's only natural for you to think about cocks. With all the time I've been spending with Tom lately, I find myself thinking about his cock more and more."

"But I've never had a dream that feels so vivid and detailed. My body tingles when I touch myself and I can feel myself getting very wet."

That's when Ward walked back into the room. Thinking about Ward only added to my confusion, since Ward and Peter were good friends and could talk to each other about their problems. I felt that connection with Ward now, but how could I if I was Heather? It just didn't make sense.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," he said.

"We're having a little 'girl talk' here," Molly told him.

"That's okay," I said, thinking of past conversations between Ward and Peter, "He can stay."

"Are you sure?" Molly asked, "This is very personal."

"Yes, I'm sure," I said, "I trust him."

Ward pulled up a chair and sat across from us.

"Heather is feeling very, um, horny," Molly explained, "she wants to do something about it but feels conflicted."

"What do you mean, Heather?" He asked me.

"I don't know what to do," I said, "I'm obviously a girl and I look gorgeous. If I were a guy, I'd fuck me in a second. But inside, I keep thinking I'm a guy. The idea of putting a cock in me sounds wrong in my head. But my body, my pussy, I feel like I want something in it. I feel like I want a cock there, but my brain keeps telling me that's gay."

Ward moved his chair closer and looked me in the eyes.

"When I was a virgin not that long ago, Peter used to tell me to just go with what my body was feeling," he said, "I always thought that was good advice. Maybe that would work for you as well."

I remember saying that to Ward. Maybe I really am Peter, but now I'm Heather in this dream and I should just enjoy being Heather. I was getting wetter as he spoke; I squirmed in my seat.

"I think Peter is pretty horny right now, too." He said, "I think if you play your cards right, you could probably reel him in."

The idea of having sex with Peter, or the guy Ward and Molly were calling Peter, was turning me on. I felt like an animal in heat, my sexual appetite was so intense.

Just then, the Peter walked in. He was still shirtless, I stared at his muscular body. There was a huge bulge in his pants, which looked like it was making it difficult for him to walk. He looked like a sex god!

"If it's okay with you guys," the Peter character said, "I would like to talk with Heather alone.

Molly asked me if I was going to be all right. It was sweet of her to ask, but with the way I was feeling, I couldn't wait to be alone with him! I nodded my head.

Ward and Molly left the room, leaving me alone with the Peter character.