Mollified Magic Ch. 18

Story Info
Molly gets a birthday present
6k words
4.84
5.9k
6

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mollified Magic

Chapter 18: Molly gets a birthday present.

Lord Blaze dropped me off in the alley way behind the Spellman's store. The first rays of light were just appearing on the tops of the bare branches of the trees when he vanished.

"Revealatia!"

The back door to the house appeared at my command.

I walked inside and saw Tish, Molly and Morgana sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hello, mind if I come in?" I asked quietly.

Molly's face lit up.

"Tom! You're back!" She said, jumping up, hugging me, and giving me a kiss, "How did you escape?"

"I didn't," I answered, "Lord Blaze sent me on a mission. But before we talk about it, how are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine now," she said, "I had first and second degree burns from you and the altar, but Agnes gave me a healing potion and some salves and I'm almost back to normal. I should be fine in a few hours."

Tish looked at me.

"Why did you keep the fact that you were a warlock and the son of Lord Blaze from us?" Tish was upset and angry, "You used us and put all of our lives in danger."

"You have to believe me," I said, "I would never hurt Molly or any of you. This is as much a surprise to me as it is to you. I didn't even know magic was real until Molly told me three weeks ago."

"You almost killed Molly at her Coming-of-Age ceremony," Tish said bitterly, "Why are you here now?"

"First, I wanted to see if everyone was all right," I explained, "Then I wanted to apologize for any harm that might have happened. But you must believe me when I tell you that I had no idea that I was a warlock. I would never have tried to deceive you, any of you. You have all been nothing but kind to me."

"I believe you," said a voice from behind me. It was Molly's grandmother, Morina. "We all need to talk," Morina said.

She pulled out her wand and extended the table and added a chair so that the five of us could sit around it. She then took a seat and asked Molly and me to join her. Tish and Morgana were already seated.

"Before we begin," Morina said, looking at me, "Did Blaze put any spell or charm on you?"

Morina purposely omitted the honorific.

"Yes," I answered truthfully, "He placed a summoning spell on me that I could use if threatened or captured by one of his enemies."

"I imagine he has quite a few," Morina mused. "Anything else?"

"No," I answered. "I'm to wrap things up at school and bring Molly and Morgana to his mansion within a week. I'm also supposed to help Adrian make wedding arrangements for Morgana."

"I see," Morina said pensively. "How about you? How were you treated?"

"He treated me very well," I said. "I have my own suite of rooms and a servant. But I found that the servants are mostly women and they're all slaves. They all have red collars around their necks, and they aren't allowed to wear clothes."

"Were the men naked, too?" Molly asked.

"Yes, except for the butler," I answered, "They're all very beautiful, as you might expect. But I spent most of my time asking Lord Blaze questions about me and my mother. Then he took me to the Warlock Council meeting where I met all the warlocks on the council."

"Was Daddy there?" Molly asked.

"Yes, of course," I said, "But I'm afraid he doesn't trust me. No one does. They all think I work for Lord Blaze."

"Do you?" Morina and Tish both asked at the same time.

I paused before answering.

"From your perspective, I suppose I do," I answered, "The only way he would let me come back here is if I would help him lure Molly and Morgana to his mansion. I told him I would do it just to get a chance to see Molly again and say goodbye to my friends at school. But if you ask me if I want to deliver Molly and Morgana into his clutches, my answer is an emphatic 'no'."

Looking into Tish and Morgana's faces, I could see they were more than skeptical.

"But Lord Blaze is going to get his way, whether you come back to the mansion with me or not," I added.

"Oh, Tom!" Molly leaned over to hug my shoulders.

"It seems like we're all in this together," Morina said, "Our best chance is to work together and look for the right opportunity."

"Grandmother," I said, looking at Morina, "Why do you believe me? You've supported me and gave Molly permission to tell me she was a witch."

Morina smiled. "I knew you were somehow connected with magic from the very beginning," she said, "Do you remember that first night you were in Molly's dorm room? You were naked and some of your semen spilled onto the quilt."

"Your enchanted quilt!" I recalled.

"I felt a trace of magic in those drops of semen at that time," Morina continued. "It was obvious that you weren't aware of it. Even Molly had a hard time convincing you that magic was real."

"Grandmother, did you give me permission to tell Tom I was a witch because you knew he was already connected with magic?" Molly asked.

"That is exactly why I did it, child," Morina said, "But I had no way of knowing Tom was a warlock and certainly not the son of Blaze."

"When Lord Blaze took me to his mansion, he told me that he set me up with the Wards to hide my identity," I recounted, "He said he did it to hide me from his enemies. From the way he tells it, they're everywhere and everyone. He picked the Wards because saying the name "Ward" in my presence protected me further. He even suppressed my powers until I came of age."

"That can't be true," Tish said, "we all saw what happened to the altar, and that was before Molly ignited your full warlock powers. You must have had some magical powers before then."

"Lord Blaze thought the same thing," I recalled, "when I asked about that, he got out a book and muttered something under his breath. I thought it sounded something like 'harmonica winning' or 'harmonious tinning'."

"Do you mean 'harmonic twinning'?" Tish asked, suspiciously.

"Yes! That's what I heard, 'harmonic twinning'," I exclaimed, "what is it?"

"I've never heard of it either," Morgana said.

"Me neither," added Molly.

"It's an unusual, but not entirely rare event in the magical world," explained Tish, "it happens when two magical babies are born on Halloween within minutes apart from each other. But the mothers have to have some sort of connection as well. They could be related, but usually it has something to do with an emotional or friendship connection. Who did Lord Blaze say your mother is?"

Tish leaned in, watching me closely.

"Was," I said sadly, "he told me my mother was killed in a microburst by a warlock. Her name was Amanda Brewster."

"Oh my god!" said Tish excitedly, "Tom, what's your middle name?"

"Morton," I replied, "is that important?"

"You are Amanda's son!" Tish exclaimed, "it's so obvious now! Why didn't I see it before?"

"Mom, what's going on?" Molly asked, "what are you talking about?"

"Amanda and I were best friends, even after Blaze married her and took her away," Tish explained, "he was just 'Blaze' at the time and still had a bad reputation back then, but he at least allowed us to keep in touch. I think Amanda had a lot to do with that. Anyway, we both became pregnant at the same time. We even had the same midwife; she was the witch that passed away from COVID last year."

"I remember that night," Morina recalled, fondly, "Morticia, you and Amanda both went into labor at the Coven Council Meeting that Halloween. Norrie was the midwife and she delivered Amanda's baby boy just minutes before she delivered Molly. What a happy occasion that was!"

"Amanda and I always thought there must be a magical bond between our babies and we hoped they would grow up together and become good friends," Tish added.

"My middle name is the same as Tom's mother's name?" Molly asked.

"Yes," Tish answered, "and Tom's middle name is based on mine. Because he's a boy, she couldn't name him Morticia, so Morton was the next best thing."

"The entire coven blessed both babies that night," Morina added, looking at Molly and me, "there was indeed a magical bond between you two. You must have felt something when you first met."

"I remember getting a strange feeling the first time I touched Tom's arm," Molly recalled, "I didn't understand it at the time, but I felt we were somehow connected."

"I remember that touch, too," I said, "It was at that Thai restaurant, and it felt like something inside me was waking up. Do you think that's when I gained some magical power?"

"There's no doubt in my mind," Morina said, "otherwise, I would not have been able to detect it. As your harmonic twin, Molly would have been the only other person capable of awakening your magical powers before you came of age."

"Can that explain the vibrations I felt from Molly's wand and from the altar?" I asked.

"Those vibrations you felt was Blaze's suppression spell trying to block your connection with magical objects," Morina explained, "Not even Blaze's power could prevent your harmonic relationship with Molly from awakening your magical abilities."

"That explains the mishap you had with Betty," Molly smiled when she reminded me.

"But now that you know who I am and what I am," I said, "why would you still trust me? Adrian doesn't trust me."

"My father doesn't trust you because he didn't see you offer yourself to save me from Lord Blaze at the coven clearing," Morgana said.

"He also didn't see you protect me from the heat during the Coming-of-Age ceremony," Molly said.

"He doesn't know how honest and open you've been with us about Blaze's intentions and the summoning spell," Morina added.

"But I do now," Adrian said as he stepped around the corner from the back stairs.

"How long have you been listening?" Tish asked, looking up at him.

"I came in with Morina," he said, "She had me wait on the stairs in case there was any trouble."

He looked at me. "I'm sorry Thermos, I just had to be sure."

"Please don't call me Thermos. It's Tom. My parents, well my foster parents named me Thomas, most likely suggested my fath - by Lord Blaze because it's so close to Thermos. I'm sorry, I still have a hard time thinking of him as my father."

I looked Adrian in the eye. "I can't blame you for being cautious. You have a lot at stake. I guess we all do."

"So, what do we do now?" Tish asked. "How can we save my girls?"

"I'm afraid it's much bigger than that," reminded Morina, "Blaze wants to enslave the entire coven."

"As long as Lord Blaze has possession of the Golden Staff," Adrian said, "he can take both girls whenever he wants. There is nothing we can do to stop him."

"But Tom has been able to delay him," Morina pointed out. "He has given us time. That at least gives us a chance."

"Only a week," I lamented, "Then I suspect he's going to take matters into his own hands."

"That doesn't give us much time," Tish noted.

"I'm going to need to get back to school to wrap things up there," I said, "Maybe Molly should come with me and do the same. I'm also going to need that time to say goodbye my family, the Wards. If you come up with any ideas in the meantime, you can call us."

"Oh, that reminds me," Molly said, handing me my iPhone, "I found this at the coven's clearing. It must have fallen out of your pocket during the ceremony."

"How are you planning on getting back to college from here?" Tish asked.

"I can drive them, if you let me take the car," Morgana volunteered.

"I think it might be best if you stay here with us, dear," Morina suggested. "We don't know what Blaze or any of the warlocks on the council might be planning."

"I agree with Morina," Adrian added.

"That still leaves the problem of them getting back," Tish responded.

"Blaze gave me some money before I left," I volunteered, "I could buy a car."

"A car!" Molly was excited, "How much money did he give you?"

I have $10,000 in cash and another million dollars on a debit card."

"Oooh," Molly's eyes lit up. "We can get a newer model Lexus than the one that Heather has."

"Actually, I was thinking of something older and used," I said, "I don't want to attract a lot of attention. People are going to start to wonder where all the money came from, and I don't think telling them that my warlock overlord father gave it to me would be a good answer."

That lightened the mood in the room.

"Also, I have a couple of requests," I said.

"What are they?" Adrian asked.

"I'd like a chance to speak with Agnes," I said, "If my mother's name was Amanda Brewster. I thought she might be related to Agnes."

"She is, dear," Morina looked at me with moist eyes, "Amanda was Agnes' younger sister. Agnes was so heartbroken when she heard she lost her sister and young nephew on the same day. I'm sure she'd be delighted to know not only that her nephew is alive, but that it's you!"

"She'll be here in an hour to open the store," Tish said.

"As far as I know, Agnes is your only other living relative, dear," Morina explained.

"I'm sure Agnes would be happy to tell you more about your mother and anything else you want to know about your mother's side of the family," Tish added.

"I'd also like to borrow some of your books about spells, the history of witches and warlocks and especially a couple of books on curses,"

"Curses! Whatever for?" Tish asked.

"Just a debt I'd like to settle," I said smiling.

After spending an hour reading in Tish's study, I went downstairs and was ready to enter the store, but Molly and Morgana stood in the way.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Molly and I want you to show us," Morgana said.

"Show you what?" I asked.

"Them," said Molly, "We want to see them."

She raised her eyebrows on the last word.

"No," I said, after realizing what they were asking, "They're hideous. They make me look evil."

"We want to see what you look like with them," Molly insisted, "I never got a chance to see them last night."

"And I didn't get a good look because of Lord Blaze," Morgana said.

I couldn't keep from smiling. I never liked those things and here are two girls that I adore begging me to show them.

"All right," I said. "Here they are."

I felt my forehead throb briefly as I displayed my warlock horns.

"Oh wow! "Cool!" Molly and Morgana marveled.

"They're even bigger than Daddy's!" Molly said, "Can I touch them?"

She was already reaching for them when she asked.

"Sure," I said needlessly as her hands were already stroking the bony structure on the left. Morgana was rubbing her fingers along the horn on the right.

"Those are badass," Morgana said admiringly.

"I wish witches had those," Molly said.

"Never mind, you're badass enough as it is," I laughed at Molly.

Agnes was already in the store when Morgana and Molly let me pass. I tucked the horns away before entering. Agnes was surprised to see me.

"I'm here on leave from Lord Blaze," I told her. "Tish and Morina can fill you in on the details. I just wanted to see you because Lord Blaze told me that my mother was Amanda Brewster."

"Oh, my!" Agnes said, as a tear ran down her cheek, "Amanda's son. I thought, I thought . . ."

"Lord Blaze told me he faked my death before hiding me with the Wards," I explained, "When he told me my mother's name, I knew I had to find you, Aunt Agnes."

"Oh, my dear nephew!" she said and gave me a bear hug. "When I first saw you last week I started thinking of my sister. Now I know why. Your face, especially your eyes reminded me so much of her."

She was openly weeping now.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I know I shouldn't get emotional, but it's been so long since I lost her and now to see you! Oh, you've made me so happy!"

"Does this mean I have to forget to call you on your birthday and send you a fruit cake every Christmas?" I joked.

She laughed.

"I see you've also inherited my sister's sick sense of humor as well," she smiled, wiping away another tear.

Aunt Agnes told me as much as she could about my mother in the ten minutes before the store opened. She was a beautiful witch and very smart. Coming from Agnes, a Radcliff graduate, that seemed like high praise to me. Agnes also mentioned that she was shy, but also had a mischievous side to her as well, including a few pranks she played on Agnes when they were both young.

She wanted to tell me more about the family, but we ran out of time. She had to open the store on Halloween, the busiest day of the year and I needed to find a car and get back to campus.

"I have to go, Aunt Agnes. But I want you to know that of the only two living relatives I have, I'm glad that I have you."

She hugged me again.

"Please be careful, Tom. I don't want to lose you . . . again."

"I'll try Aunt Agnes."

When I went back into the house, Molly and Morgana were serving breakfast to Arthur and Aunt Clara.

"Just the two people I was hoping to meet," I said looking at Arthur and Clara. I bared my horns.

"First, I want to give you this," I said as I handed Arthur his wand, "you dropped it in the store the other day. You should thank me for not telling my father how you dropped it."

Arthur and Clara looked at each other. The fearful look on their faces was priceless.

"Thermos," Clara began, I had no idea who -"

I held up my hand to stop her. "I have another present for the two of you," I said as I took out my wand and chanted, "Elongus, Phallus, Conditionata, Bonitas!"

"What did you do? Arthur said.

"Just a little present; something to remember me by before I leave," I said. "Be careful how you use it."

I left with Adrian to the same car dealership where he bought his Subaru. Being the end of the month, the salesman was more than happy to offer me a deal on a 6-year-old SUV in good condition for $5,000 cash. Adrian helped me with the auto insurance, and I drove it back to the store to pick up Molly.

"We should be back on Friday," I told Adrian, "Call me if you come up with anything."

We were an hour on the Mass Pike when Molly asked me, "What are you going to tell your parents . . . the Wards, I mean?"

"I don't know," I paused, choking a bit on recalling the conversation, "According to Lord Blaze, he stole their real son and killed him to fake my death with my mother Amanda. He used a spell on the Wards to convince them that I was their son instead."

"That's awful," Molly gasped.

"They suffered so much from Lord Blaze," I said, "I couldn't possibly tell them what really happened, even if it didn't reveal the magical community to them."

"They've been innocent victims of that monster," Molly reflected.

"Unfortunately, they're not the only ones," I agreed.

"By the way, what did you 'gift" to Arthur before we left?" Molly asked.

"You remember he tried to rape me in the store yesterday?" I asked.

"Morgana told me about that," she said, "She said that Aunt Clara assisted him, but Agnes and my father stopped them."

"That's right," I confirmed, "From the way Arthur attacked me, I suspect it wasn't the first time he had done anything like that. Also, the fact that your aunt assisted him and holds such distain for 'non-magicals' made me realize he will only get more dangerous as his power grows. So, I cursed him with a growing penis."

"Ward!" she said, "That's terrible! That will only make things worse!"

"That's the beauty of it," I said, "The curse works every time he tries to harm anyone, sexually or otherwise. His cock will make that 12-incher I had look like a pencil stub in comparison. Plus, his balls will grow with it."

Molly started to laugh, remembering how easily I became arouse with a magically enlarged cock. Anything larger would be more uncomfortable and more difficult to hide.

"And it will keep growing an additional 2-inches every time he misbehaves. He might even be able to use it from across the room if his aim was any good."

12