Mollified Magic Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tears were forming in Molly's eyes from laughter.

"And he can't hide or reduce it with his magic," I added.

"Stop! Please. No more!" A laughing Molly pleaded while crossing her legs, "I'll pee my pants if you do."

"Then I'd better not tell you what will happen to you aunt," I said smiling.

"Tell me after we pull into the next rest stop," she said.

After a brief break to relieve our bladders, Molly asked me to tell her more about the curse.

"Your Aunt Clara is linked to the curse," I said, "The first time Arthur misbehaves, her clit becomes a six-inch penis. It will grow two inches with every misdeed Arthur does after that."

"Oh, that's cruel," Molly said, laughing, "Fitting, but cruel"

"The only way to reverse it," I added, "is for Arthur to use his magic in an act of kindness. For every act of kindness, his cock will shrink 2-inches. So will Aunt Clara's. The shrinkage will stop when Arthur's penis reaches his normal size."

"You're not such a bad guy after all," Molly said, "Are you sure you're related to Lord Blaze?"

"By the way, I think Arthur already manipulated his cock size," I said, recalling what it looked like yesterday, "If he manages to reduce his cock size enough, it will revert to his pre-enhancement size."

"His girlfriend is going to be so disappointed," Molly snickered.

"If he had one," I chuckled.

It was dark when we got back to campus. The dining hall was still open, so we ate supper before heading back to my dorm room. I wanted to let Peter know I was back.

"Hey, buddy! Hello, Molly," Peter said, when we walked in, "Good to see you back! Is everything okay?"

He couldn't have known anything about the Coming-of-Age ceremony or Lord Blaze, but I hesitated.

"Sure," I said, "Why do you ask?"

"One of the deans came by asking for you," he said, "I told him you were in Boston with your girlfriend and would be back later today. He asked me to tell you to stop by his office when you get back."

"Did he say why?" Molly asked.

"No," Peter replied, "but he looked serious and said it was important."

"Well, it's late now," I said, "I'll see him in the morning."

I grabbed a change of clothes, and we headed over to Molly's room. We had just stepped into the room when Molly turned and kissed me long and deep.

When we broke off, she stepped back and said, "I've been wanting to do that since this morning!"

She pulled my hoodie over my head.

"Now I can fuck you without burning my pussy," she said.

She pulled her hoodie off.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't know that would happen," I said, "Aren't you still recovering from the burns?"

"I'm good as new, thanks to Agnes' potions," Molly paused, "Thanks to your Aunt Agnes' potions, I'm fully healed and can't wait to get started."

I finished getting undressed before she did, and I helped her remove her bra.

"I need more practice with these things," I said.

Standing naked before me, she looked me in the eyes. Her emerald-green eyes seemed to sparkle.

"I have a favor to ask of you," she said.

"How can I resist those eyes?" I smiled.

"I want you to make love to me with your horns out."

I didn't say a word. I bent down and put one arm under her knees and the other behind her back as I picked her up. I bent my head down and elevated her shoulders high enough to give her a deep kiss while I held her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me back. I elongated my tongue slightly to fill her mouth and just tickle her tonsils a bit. I peeked to see if her eyes were open or closed. They were closed as she cooed into my mouth. When we broke the kiss, she opened her eyes and saw my horns!

She smiled at the sight, and I gently laid her down on the bed. Grandmother's quilt was folded neatly at the foot, and I carefully picked it up.

"Grandmother are you there?" I asked.

"Yes, dear," came the reply from the blanket.

"Could you give us a couple of hours to ourselves?" I asked.

"Alright dear," came the reply, "I understand."

I placed the blanket on one of the chairs before sliding next to Molly on the bed. I began to gently caress a breast.

"Spellman," I said affectionately. "I never gave you your birthday present."

"You made me a full-fledged witch today." She replied happily, "That was the best present ever."

She reached for my cock and started to gently stroke me.

"You chose me for that, and that was a present from the coven." I reminded her, "I was just the delivery boy."

She giggled.

"I wanted to give you something that was just from me, something personal," I said seductively, "something very personal."

I slowly moved my hand to the other breast and gently massaged it.

"Ward, you are my gift. You have been a gift to me ever since I popped your cherry," she giggled a little at that, "That makes me feel so special."

"Kiss me," I said.

She turned her body to kiss me deeply. We did a slow dance with our tongues. It was sensual. While I kissed her, I moved my hands down to her ass and began to slowly fondle it. She moaned into my mouth.

"Oh, this feels so nice," she said.

"Me too," I replied, "I hope you like your gift."

She gave me a puzzled looked.

I just smiled and started to gently caress her breast again.

"Oh, that feels so nice," she said closing her eyes, "It's been so long, and they feel so sensi- Wait . . . Ward, what did you do?"

"Happy birthday," I smiled.

She sat up suddenly and looked at her breasts. She now had C-cup boobs! She felt them with both hands.

"Oh my god! These feel so good!"

"Do you like them?" I asked, "I could make them bigger if you want."

"No," she said, still fondling herself. "These are fine. I love them, actually."

"I thought if they were bigger, the girls on the swim team would know something was up. Besides, I didn't know if they would affect you speed through the water."

She was touching her nipples. "Did you make them more sensitive? They feel more sensitive."

"No, that's all you," I said, smiling.

As she was sitting, she began to squirm a little. She looked at me and smiled.

"That's not the only thing you did, did you?"

"Well, I thought if I was going to make the top a little bigger, why not the bottom to match?"

She moved her hands to her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god! They feel great. You made them soft and muscular! How did you do that?"

"It's magic!" I said laughing.

"Molly, I loved your body the way it was," I said seriously, "I thought it fit you perfectly. But I remembered hearing you wish your boobs and butt were bigger, so I thought I'd give you a chance to see what it was like. Keep the gift for a while. If you don't like the changes, I would be happy to change you back."

"I love the changes. But I'm going to have to get a whole new wardrobe."

"We can change your clothes magically until we get a chance to do some shopping. Lord Blaze has left me enough money to do that."

She lay back down and started stroking me again. Then she leaned over and rubbed her C-cup breasts against my chest.

"Mmmm," she purred.

She kissed me, then looked at the horns above my eyes and smiled. She climbed up my chest, dragging her boobs past my mouth, getting a quick lick from me. She then rubbed her breasts against my horns. After about a minute, she laid back down beside me.

"They feel better against your chest," she decided.

We continued to cuddle, Molly gently stroking my shaft. I caressed one breast while gently fingering her sensitive pussy lips, with an occasional tease to her clit.

"What can you tell me about the mansion?" she asked.

I told her about the large study with walls of books, the oriental carpet, and the great stairs. I describe my enormous bedroom and the grand bathroom with the shower with multiple shower heads. She was curious about my valet, Alani.

"Is she pretty?" she asked.

"She's very pretty," I said slowly and seductively, "with light brown skin and straight black hair that runs down the middle of her back all the way to the top of her luscious ass."

"Are her boobs as big as mine?" Molly asked, she seemed to be stroking me harder.

"They're bigger. At least a D-cup."

"Did she shave her pussy?" She asked.

I was fingering Molly at the time, and she was getting very wet.

"No," I said, "She had a very small triangle there, similar to the one you used to have."

"Did she have any tan lines?" Molly began to breathe a little deeper.

"No, no tan lines."

"Did you fuck her?" she asked breathily.

I rolled over on top of Molly and she aimed my cock at her very wet pussy. I pushed slowly into her. Molly moaned.

"I did," I said seductively, "I put this cock right into her pussy."

Molly wrapped her legs around the small of my back and was drawing me in deeper.

"Was she tight? Was she as tight as I am?"

"No. You're tighter."

"Tell me," She was getting breathier, "How did you do it? How did you fuck her?"

I picked up my pace.

"From behind," I said, taking longer and deeper strokes, "She was standing in the shower, and I took her from behind."

"Ohhh," Molly groaned, "Did you get her g-spot.?"

I felt Molly's velvety walls gently squeezing my cock, trying to hold me in as I continued to slide in and out of her.

"Oh, yesss," I panted, "I felt it. I felt it with my penisss."

"Then what?" She asked, breathily, "Then what did you do?"

"Then I massaged her light brown breasts," I paused, "Her large, sensitive, light brown breasts."

I could feel Molly getting close, and so was I. That's when I decided to extend my cock to ten inches, filling Molly completely.

"Mmmm, ohhh! What happened then?" she moaned.

I started to massage Molly's left breast.

"She begged me to let her cum."

"Oooohhh!" Molly's breathing was getting deeper, "and did she cum? Did you let her cum?"

I started thrusting a little harder, breathing through my mouth.

"No," I said, panting, "I kept fucking her until she was squirming on my cock, dancing on her toes, trying not to cum."

Molly was squirming underneath me. She was moaning, trying to hold back her own orgasm."

"Ooooohhh . . . What . . . hap . . . penned . . . next?" she gasped.

"That's when I pinched her nipples, and she came on my cock!"

"OH, FUCK!"

Molly came hard. Her pussy spasmed over and over as she tried to pull me in even tighter with her strong, swimmer's legs. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, and she pulled me down, crushing her newly enhanced breasts with my chest, my head next to hers with my face buried in the pillow.

Her burst of passion brought me over the edge, and I erupted inside her. She was still spasming and she let out a second, louder moan.

We stayed like that for several minutes. Molly would give me a few tired and playful squeezes. I eventually rolled off and started to caress her breast again.

"Are you sure that was my birthday gift or yours?" she asked giggling.

"It's yours, of course, but I'm glad you're willing to share," I smiled.

Molly yawned, "No wonder I'm tired, I haven't slept in almost two days."

"Me too," I said, in a yawn.

"Molly?" I asked after a pause.

"Uh oh," Molly said, "this sounds serious."

She rolled over to look at me. No longer able to caress her breast, I put my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm worried that being a warlock has changed more than my body," I said, "I think it may be affecting my brain as well."

"What are you talking about?" Molly asked, "you can cast spells and change my body with just a thought. Of course, it affects your brain."

"But it's more than that," I said, "it was the way I felt about Alani. We were both naked and in the shower together and I just wanted to fuck her, like some piece of meat. That's not like me."

"Did you rape her?" Molly asked.

"No! I would never do that," I answered quickly, "she said she wanted me inside her."

"Then what are you worried about?" Molly asked.

"It felt different to me," I explained, "I don't think about Alani the same way I feel for you. Maybe it's this 'harmonic twinning' thing, but I feel connected to you in a way that I could never feel for Alani. Sex with Alani was just something that we both needed to do at the time. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Ward," Molly said, sleepily, "when it comes to sex, you think too much. You're a guy and a warlock. Naked girls are going to make you horny; I've experienced that firsthand when I was in your body. Since witches and warlocks gain power from sex, I think it's only natural to have strong sexual urges. It sounds like you handled it well."

"Thank you," I said, yawning.

"For what?" she asked, yawning back at me.

"For understanding and making me feel better about myself," I said.

"No problem," she said, giving me a tired smile, "I'm just happy we don't have to stop seeing each other."

"Me too," I said as I leaned in to kiss her, "Goodnight Spellman."

"Goodnight -- ow!" she responded as my horns hit her in the head when I leaned in. I quickly retracted them.

"Damn horns," I said.

"I still like them," she yawned, "most of the time."

*******

Next Chapter: Caught by Jennifer!

12