All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 18'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, now he has a cool aunt. Agnes could easily step in as his magical mom. They would both probably enjoy the closeness. Both filling the hole(s) in their lives and forging a close bond. If Tom somehow convinces Blaze to retire, maybe Blaze and Agnes could find some happiness together as well? That may be asking for too much of a happy ending but they too have Amanda and Tom connecting them. If Blaze could learn to trust and maybe make amends by righting wrongs he did in some way it could be a long happy retirement. Hmm, the warlocks all have their specialties and appear to mostly negate each other's power. Except for Blaze of course. But if they worked together? Blaze plans on Conor's help to use Morgana. What if he and the warlock of death could somehow restore his son/Morgana's boyfriend? Because Blaze was behind it could be a reason the warlock couldn't restore him? If not Blaze, then maybe Tom once he has the golden scepter? On that thought, maybe Adrian, Tom and death could bring back Amanda? Probably not fixable since everything has limits but maybe within a set amount of time? And/or when something takes them before a complete lifetime they could be restored to live the remaining years they would have had left?

Tom gives Molly bigger tits and ass for her birthday. lol Wonder if he'll ultimately fix the poor slave by removing the added breasts or will that slave become some warlock of androgyny? I'm assuming that all the slaves are also magical at some level before Blaze broke or seized them before their collarings. Next chapter I guess he forgets to tuck his horns?

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Not so sure I’m enjoying this as much as I was, the sexual assault (Heather), attempted rape (Tom) and sexual humiliation and enslavement (within Blazes household) are leading this story in a direction I’m not so keen on reading. None of those acts I’ve listed are really part of the S/F world, they’re far more relative to BDSM and/or Non-con, neither of which I read habitually due to my own preferences, I may be the odd one out @EverydayMagic, but please consider bringing the story back towards mainstream S/F content, I’d definitely enjoy it more and would continue reading.

Regards Ppfzz.

ClearmuseClearmuse29 days ago

I'm glad we got back to some love and caring.

I get the plot and characters and need for conflict, but it did make returning feel that much nicer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES