Mollified Magic Ch. 21

Story Info
Sex makes the magic happen or the other way around.
5.7k words
4.77
6.5k
10

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21: Sex makes the magic happen or the other way around.

Thursday.

Peter's alarm went off at 7 AM.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to find my hand wrapped around Peter's erection. Peter yawned and picked up his head. He looked at his hand holding Heather's breast. Then his eyes wandered down to his cock where he found my hand wrapped around it. I gave him a sheepish smile as I removed my hand, but not before giving it a friendly squeeze.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"That was for last night," I said smiling and winking at him.

We laughed.

Molly had her hand on my erection and looked down to see Heather's finger in her vaginal folds. She smiled and sat up, releasing my cock.

Heather groaned.

"I'm so sore," she began, before realizing her finger was in Molly's box.

"Was that there all night?" she asked Molly, "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be," Molly said smiling, "It felt nice. I think I might have cum in my sleep last night."

"I must look awful!" Heather said, getting up, "Don't look at me, don't anybody look at me!"

She got up quickly and headed for the bathroom. Molly was right behind her.

Peter and I were still naked when we put the room back together while the girls were in the bathroom. We were almost finished when we heard the shower running.

We both looked at each other.

"Do you think they're showering together?" Peter asked.

"Knowing Molly, most definitely," I replied.

We stopped picking up the room and went into the bathroom. The girls could be seen behind the frosted door.

I opened the door. They were washing each other's boobs when they saw Peter and me looking at them.

"Busted!" shouted Peter.

Heather laughed.

"You two can shower together when we're done," Molly said with a wicked smile.

"I don't think so," I said as I reached in, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulled her out of the shower.

I held her wet body against me and held the door open for Peter.

"She's all yours," I said, indicating Heather, "I'll wash this one after you're done."

Peter smiled as he stepped into the shower with Heather. I carried Molly with one arm around her waist into the bedroom.

"You're no fun," she said smiling.

"We'll see about that when it's our turn. In the meantime, you can help me finish picking up the room."

Molly left a trail of watery footprints as she helped me change the sheets and fold the blankets. When we were done, we sat naked on my bed with my arm around her shoulders and a blanket over the both of us while we waited for Peter and Heather to get out of the shower. It was after 8 when they finally emerged each wearing a towel and a wide grin.

"Sorry we took so long," Heather said, smiling.

"I hope not," Molly said with a wink and a smile.

"We may take a while ourselves," I said, "We're packing and taking off after that, so we probably won't see you. Maybe we should say our goodbyes now."

"When are you coming back?" Peter asked.

"We don't know," I said quietly.

Peter held out his hand and the towel fell to the floor. "Come back as soon as you can. I'm going to miss you, buddy."

"Me too," I said after standing up. I took his hand, but then put my arm around him in an embrace.

It was only after we hugged that I became aware of our cocks bumping against each other -- and we were becoming erect. We quickly broke off the hug.

Molly and Heather were in an embrace as well, their boobs mashed against each other. Heather's towel was on the floor at her feet. The two girls looked each other in the eyes and then started a long kiss. They were both smiling when it ended.

Heather turned and held her arms out to me. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest when we hugged. My semi-erect cock lodged itself between her legs. She kept her arms around me as she looked me in the eyes. I looked back and she planted her lips on mine and slipped her tongued between my lips and teeth. I sucked on her tongue and reached down and cupped her ass with one hand. We held that kiss long enough for my cock to get fully erect. When we broke off, Heather reached for my cock and squeezed it.

"Give that to Molly in the shower," she said smiling, "We hope to see you guys back here soon."

I looked at Peter. He and Molly must have said goodbye in a similar manner, because she was smiling, and he had a hard-on.

"Come on, troublemaker," I said grabbing her hand, "Time to get you cleaned up."

When we got into the bathroom, I locked the door, put my arms around Molly's waist and kissed her on the mouth, slipping my tongue between her lips. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and returned the kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Not that I need a reason," I said, "but that was for setting all that up last night."

She smiled and looked at my chest. "That was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

"It was," I admitted, "I didn't know it at the time, but I needed that, thank you."

"You're welcome," she said, looking up at my eyes, "Now where was all that fun you promised me earlier?"

We spent an hour in the shower, the last fifteen minutes cleaning off what the first 45 minutes put on. At one point, I displayed my horns and asked Molly to wash them. When she reached up to wash them, I grabbed her breasts and massaged them until she came.

After we packed my things, we went to her room and packed hers, taking special care of grandmother's quilt. After all the boxes were loaded into the SUV, we headed out to my hometown. We drove nonstop for two hours until we got to the funeral home.

The funeral director, Mr. Chalmers greeted us.

"I have the remains of your family here," he said sadly, "Their dental records confirmed their identities, and the state has already sent me photostats of their death certificates. The official certificates won't arrive for another week."

"I recommend you get at least a dozen copies for each family member," he continued, "You'll need those for closing their bank accounts, collecting insurances and such."

"May I see the bodies?" I asked.

"There's not much left," he said, "I was going to ask your permission to cremate them. The crime lab has already removed samples as is normal in the case of suspected arson. Of course, you can see them, but I must warn you, they're rather gruesome."

He was right about the gruesome part. I couldn't recognize the blackened figures on the refrigerated slabs. Their charred remains appeared to be distorted as if they were terrorized prior to death. Molly buried her face in my chest and Mr. Chalmers led her out of the room. I followed soon afterwards.

"My father was an only child," I told Mr. Chalmers, "My mother has a sister someplace, but we haven't heard from her in years. I'll try to track her down, but what can I do about a cemetery plot and a headstone?"

Mr. Chalmers made the necessary arrangements. Cremation was the obvious choice necessitated by the manner of death. By the time all the details were arranged, the total cost was over $50,000, paid with the debit card Lord Blaze gave me.

We arranged to meet with Mr. Chalmers at 10 AM the next day for a brief service and to place the urns with the remains in the ground.

It was almost 2 PM when we got out of the funeral home. We had eaten breakfast in the dining hall before we left but, after viewing the bodies, neither Molly nor I had any appetite for lunch.

We drove to my house, or at least the lot where the house used to be. Most of what was left were a few charred timbers, some scorched appliances, and some unidentifiable burnt objects in the basement. Yellow police tape encircled the ruins. Apparently, the police were still investigating the cause of the fire and suspected arson.

Someone was poking around the charred ruins. He came over when we got out of the car. I recognized him as Brian Rogers, the police detective I met in the Dean's office.

"Mr. Ward," he said, "it's good to see you again."

"Detective Rogers," I said, "this is my girlfriend, Molly. We wanted to stop by and see my home, or where it was. I had no idea it was this bad."

"I've been in this business for over 20 years," Detective Rogers said, "I've never seen anything like this."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, for one," he began, "the house was well-equipped with working smoke detectors and fire-retardant materials. Yet, the fire was so intense and spread so quickly that the fire department was unable to save anything, despite being only 10 minutes away."

"But there's no evidence of any accelerant, such as gasoline that could have caused the fire to spread so rapidly or burn so intensely," he continued.

"I see," I said sadly. This further confirmed my suspicions about Lord Blaze's connection with the Wards' deaths.

"We can't even determine what caused the fire," the detective continued, "we know it started in the kitchen where your family was eating, but the stove and oven were in the off positions when we examined the wreckage. It was almost as if their bodies burst into flames and started the fire, as crazy as that sounds."

"We just came from the funeral home, detective," I said, "whatever happened must have been terrifying."

"I'm sorry you had to see that," he said, "I came back here today to see if we overlooked anything. I didn't find anything new, but if you give me your number, I can call you if we find something."

I thanked the detective and gave him my number. Molly and I got back in the car and left. We drove aimlessly around town not really knowing what to do next. I parked the car across the street from the high school where my parents, that is the Wards, taught and where my brother and I grew up.

"It's funny," I said to Molly, "I spent my whole life here before going to college. Now there's nothing left. I don't even have any of my old clothes. The only thing I have is what's in this car."

"Why don't we go shopping then?" Molly asked, "You need more clothes, and my clothes don't fit me since you made a few changes to my body. Isn't there a mall or something nearby?"

We drove to the nearest mall about an hour away. Many of the stores had closed from the COVID pandemic and on-line shopping, but there were still a few clothing stores to meet our needs for now.

I bought a few jeans, boxers, socks, a couple of nice shirts, and a jacket for the funeral. Molly bought jeans as well, along with several blouses and a couple of nice dresses. She then dragged me into a lingerie boutique for half a dozen new bras, a couple of pairs of underwear and a few thongs that were small enough to double as eye patches. She wanted to take me into the changing rooms with her, but the salesgirl said it was against company policy.

It was 6 PM by the time we finished shopping, so we used the mall's bathrooms to change into some of the clothes we just bought. There was a nice Italian restaurant nearby, and we ate dinner there before heading back to the car. Molly found a nearby motel through her phone, and we booked a room with a king-sized bed.

Once inside, Molly kissed me and sat on the bed.

"I want to thank you for the clothes, but I also have a favor to ask you" she said.

"Spellman, you don't have to thank me," I said, "We bought all this with the money that Lord Blaze gave me and I'm sure we don't need to thank him. Besides, I'm the reason you needed new clothes. If anything, I owed them to you."

"It was still nice of you to do it," she said.

She stood up and kissed me again. She placed one hand on my chest and ran the other hands down the front of my jeans.

"Uh oh," I said smiling, "What's the favor?"

"Now that you're a warlock," she said, "I'd like to switch bodies with you and see what it feels like to have horns."

"Spellman, they hardly feel like anything at all," I laughed, "I don't even know when they're out half the time."

She took off her top.

"But you also haven't experienced what it's like to have these," she said as she undid her bra.

She put her perfect C-cup breasts on display. She held them up in her hands and played with them a bit, making moaning sounds when she did.

"I'd also like you to see what they feel like in these hands," she said, holding my hands against her boobs.

After spending a few pleasant minutes kneading those soft mounds and listening to the pleasant moans and coos from Molly, she started to unbuckle my belt.

"Is there something I can do to convince you?" She asked as she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my erect cock out.

"You certainly know how to drive a hard bargain," I said as I caressed her naked chest.

She began stroking my cock with two hands.

"I think I've found a short cut to the prep work for the switching spell," she said, "Finish getting undressed and lay down on the bed."

I had only my shirt and shoes to remove before climbing onto the bed. Molly stood at the foot of the bed having removed only her blouse and bra. She looked in my eyes as she slowly unbuttoned her jeans and seductively shimmied them over her hips and down her legs. She was wearing one of the tiny red thongs that just barely covered her clit and outer lips. The tiny bit of fabric was wet from her arousal.

She removed the thong and held it up, before balling it up and throwing it at me.

"That's just since dinner at the restaurant," she said.

She climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled on all fours towards me. She straddled my hips, keeping my cock just in front of her pelvis and up against her clit. She held my cock with both hands and started to slowly pump me up and down.

"Show them to me," she said softly, "I want to see them."

Only Molly could make something as grotesque as warlock horns sound sexy to me. I felt the now familiar ache in my forehead as the six-inch horns appeared. Molly rubbed her clit against the base of my cock and stroked me a little harder.

"Oh my god, Ward," she said, "You have no idea what the sight of those things does to me. I am so wet right now."

She raised herself off the bed, holding onto my cock with one hand. She held the tip against her moist opening and sank down slowly and steadily until she had my entire length inside her. She squeezed me a couple of times before bending forward, moving her hips in an undulating motion pressing her clit against my pubic bone and her g-spot against my cock inside her.

As she bent further forward, she reached out with both hands and grabbed my horns, like the handlebars of a bicycle. The back of my head was pushed down into the pillow from the extra weight. She moved her upper body side to side, brushing her nipples against my chest.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "this feels so good."

I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her down on my erection. She undulated herself over my cock, squeezing tightly at intermittent intervals as her arousal rose. I playfully slapped her ass cheeks and was rewarded with a surprised squeal and an extra hard squeeze.

Using her grip on my horns as leverage, she lifted her upper body off my chest and ground down on her pelvis harder and faster. Her breasts were swaying back in forth beneath her. She was open mouth panting as she looked down at me, that characteristic wicked grin on her face.

"Fuck, that feels good," I said looking up at her.

I moved my hands from her ass to her breasts, squeezing those soft pillows lightly against my palms. She closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling as I continued to knead her boobs.

"Ohhh," she moaned grinding down on my cock.

Using my warlock magic, I increased the sensitivity of her nipples against my palms.

"OH SHIT!" she screamed.

Her whole body spasmed as she came. She clamped down hard on my cock as she stopped moving. The pressure on my cock drove my own arousal, but not enough to send me over the edge.

She was still cumming, spasming over and over on my cock when I released her breasts and wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her down against me. I sat up and extended my cock deeper into her folds just as she started to come down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she said as her orgasm peaked for a second time.

I carefully rolled us over so that I was now on top. She locked her heels behind my lower back and held onto my horns. I thrust in and out of her, being careful to slide my chest against her sensitive tits. I felt her hard nipples tingle against my chest.

Molly released my horns as she was still gasping for breath. Her eyes were closed, and she moaned between gulps of air. I felt her hands moving down on my back, reaching my cheeks.

By now we were both gasping for breath as I undulated over her, my cock probing deeply into her spasming folds. Molly was moaning between breaths, still moving her hips in an effort to meet my thrusts, her timing guided by her firm grip on my ass.

One hand slowly found its way to my anal opening. She pushed a finger inside.

"FUCK!"

My thrusting stopped as I pressed myself firmly against her pelvis and came hard inside her. We held each other as our orgasms peaked together. We were still coming down from that high when Molly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Boobs . . . too . . . sensitive," she gasped.

I returned her nipples to normal sensitivity and Molly's breathing relaxed. I rolled off her and we lay side-by-side on the large bed recovering our breaths.

"That was intense," she panted, smiling.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I gasped, smiling contentedly.

When she regained enough control over her breathing, she put two fingers between her legs and pulled out a glob of our combined juices. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked off the juices with a satisfied look on her face. She then reached down again with another glob and held it up to my lips.

"Open up!" she instructed.

When I did, she stuck her fingers in my mouth and I licked them off. I was surprised to find I enjoyed the taste.

Molly sucked down another glob of our juices before she got up on her knees and straddled my face.

"You might as well finish the rest," she said. "You'll be wearing whatever's left after we swap bodies."

I magically extended my tongue deep into her pussy, cleaning it completely and teasing her g-spot at the same time.

When we were finished, we sat cross-legged across from each other holding hands. I was facing Molly and the foot of the bed.

"Do you want to perform the spell this time?" she asked.

"I'd love to!" I said.

"Kindred spirits,

Exchanging goals,

Pliant lovers,

Reverse their souls!"

The lights dimmed, the room got cold, and the whirlwind spun. The spinning seemed to move a lot faster and take less time. When I opened my eyes, I was facing my body and the head of the bed. I saw my face with the two six-inch horns sticking out and it definitely looked cool.

"Wow!" I said, hearing my words with Molly's voice, "That seemed to go a lot faster."

"Yes, it did," Molly said in my voice. She reached up with her right hand and felt the horn.

"Holy shit!" she said, "I've got horns!"

"I hate to admit it," I said, "But those horns do look pretty cool."

"Oooo!" she said excitedly, "I've got to see them."

She jumped out of bed and ran to the full-length mirror. She watched herself touch the horns and run her hands along the length. She tried tilting her head quickly in various directions to catch the air currents against them. She shook her head vigorously from side to side, then suddenly stopped.

"That makes me dizzy," she said.

Molly was definitely having more fun with those horns than I ever did.

"Okay horny guy," I said, "What are you going to do with them?"

She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"How do you retract them?" She asked.

"Just suck them in," I said.

"I've been trying, but I can't," she said.

"That's interesting," I mused, "Maybe you can't because you're not a warlock. You only look like one."

12