All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 21'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to the chapter 20 upload?

OmniConOmniConabout 1 year ago

I love this story, but what happened to chapter 20? I think, I wait a little bit with reading this chapter. Perhaps number 20 is online soon :-)

dlj403dlj403about 1 year ago

Part 20 is missing

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicabout 1 year agoAuthor

The Literotica Editors herd you (and me)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The only story I didn't like as well was Ch 19 - last 1/2. Chapter 20 - Tom mourning his family -. Sex with a stuck up Bitch and two football players didn't fit - Tom would have been in shock from the killings.

You have a great story like going. Can't wait for more!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Big tits do not increase the sensitivity for the female. In my experiences I have discovered quite the opposite. With the possible exception of when they were lactating. Several of the women who had small breasts, that I was with, were able to have orgasm from just my playing with and sucking on them. None of the women with big boobs ever came from just oral and manual stimulation.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Hate to tell you Dreamdog . But many women have sensitive nipples that can make them cum . All sizes .

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure all magically sensitive boobs become more sensitive when enlarged . LOL .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES