Mollified Magic Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly fondled the horns some more. Her erection grew as she did.

I started to play with my boobs. The extra size did feel nice to my hands and my body. I got wet just from touching my sensitive nipples.

"Try jiggling them," Molly suggested.

I stood up and bounced a couple of times on the bed. I could feel my boobs pull up and down as they moved. It felt weird, but not unpleasant.

I put my hands on my tush.

"It jiggles back here, too," I said.

"Shit, you looked so hot when you did that," Molly said.

I tried to lift my right breast up and put the nipple in my mouth. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, but they weren't big enough for that.

Molly laughed as she approached the bed. She was now fully erect and rubbing her cock with her right hand.

"Were you trying to lick your own breast?" she asked, "They're not big enough for that."

"I know that now," I said giggling, "But a girl can try, can't she?"

"Let me help you with that," she said, climbing on the bed.

I sat down, cross-legged on the bed and she held my left breast in her hand and licked and sucked the nipple. My body tingled, my clit throbbed, and I was getting wetter. But with Molly's head so near to my face, those horns came close to hitting me in the chin and nose.

"Uh, Spellman," I said, "could you change your angle or use your hands or something? Those horns almost hit me in the face."

She smiled.

"Sure," she said, "Lay back on the bed."

I laid back and Molly placed her lips on my right breast, kissing and licking that sensitive nipple while gently caressed my left breast.

"Mmmm," I cooed softly, "I like this."

I reached for her cock and stroked it gently in my soft hand as she caressed my breast. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of having my breasts touched and worshipped.

Her touch was hypnotic, and I felt my body melting as she continued to massage me, paying special attention to my sensitive nipples.

"I could do this for hours," I said.

Molly said something in a low voice I couldn't quite hear.

My entire body tingled from the gentle way Molly was caressing my breast. It reminded me of how my whole world seemed to center around my cock when I was being stimulated as a male, except it was my breasts in a girl's body. It almost felt as if my breasts were getting bigger.

I reached up with my free hand (the one that wasn't stroking Molly's cock) and touched my other breast. It didn't just feel bigger. It was bigger!

"Spellman! What did you do?"

"That felt so nice in my hands, she said, "I thought I would make them bigger."

"How much bigger?" I asked as I sat up facing her. I removed my hand from her cock and used both hands to feel my breast.

"Oh my god!" I said.

They were huge. I'm no judge of breast sizes, but if Molly was a C-cup and Heather was a D-cup, these things might have been a G-cup or more. They were sensitive, too.

"Spellman, these are gross!" I said, "Change them back or I will!"

She chuckled. "You look hot, you should check them out."

I looked at her sternly, crossing my arms under my breasts, which I found also helped to hold them up.

"Okay, I'll change them back," she said, "but would you give me a chance to suck them a little?"

"Fine," I said, mostly because they were so sensitive and I was feeling pretty horny, "I'll let you suck them."

She chanted under her breath, and I started lactating!

"Molly!" I shrieked, "what are you doing?"

"Oh Ward, please?" she begged, "I've always wanted to try this. Just let me taste it and tell me what it feels like."

I should have said no, but curiosity got the better of me. Besides, they were now big enough for me to try them myself.

"Just this one time," I said, trying to sound cross, but I think the slight smile on my face may have given me away.

I was still sitting up when she suckled on my nipple. I felt something inside my boob "release" sending more milk to my sensitive nipple. I held her head against my breast with both hands and threw my head back, enjoying the sensation of her lips and tongue on my swollen nipples and areola. I felt moisture building between my legs. This was getting me horny.

The longer Molly suckled, the more curious I became about my breast milk and what it would taste like. My tits were now big enough to be able to get my other nipple in my mouth. I continued to hold Molly's head against my breast with one hand and I used my other hand to lift my other breast to my lips. Milk leaked over my hand until I wrapped my lips around the nipple and started suckling. The feeling of having both nipples stimulated sent my arousal into overdrive. I squeezed my legs together to keep from cumming.

My milk was not quite as thick as cow's milk, it was more like 2%, but drinking fresh milk at body temperature gave it a creamy sensation. As an experiment, I used my warlock-of-fire power to increase the temperature of my breasts and was rewarded with warmer milk with a creamier flavor. The flavor was so good that I suckled a little harder.

Molly must have noticed the difference too because she suckled harder as well.

The added stimulation to both nipples was too much for me and I came. My body stiffened and my tit slipped out of my mouth.

"OOOHHH!"

I moaned and my orgasm increased the milk flow from my breasts while secretions leaked from my vagina. At some point, Molly must have stopped suckling because she held me tightly as I caught my breath and came down from my orgasm.

She chanted the reversal spell and my lactations stopped and my breasts returned to their previous C-cup size. But I was still very horny.

"Holy shit, Ward," she said, "that was so hot. I almost came when you orgasmed. That must have felt awesome."

"It was intense," I admitted, as I turned to snuggle up against her, "remind me to try it on you some day."

"I'd like that," Molly said as wrapped herself around me into a spooning position. Her warm erection was lodged in the crack of my butt.

I placed her hand on my breast as I wiggled my ass against her hard cock.

"But that orgasm only made me hornier," I said seductively.

She humped my butt. "You're not the only one who is horny from that orgasm you had. Are you ready for another one?"

I answered her my reaching back and grasping her cock. I lifted my leg and positioned her cock against my outer labia.

Molly leaned in and started pushing. Her cock slid slowly past my outer and inner lips and opened my vaginal folds. My juices flowed as I felt the veins in her cock sliding past my inner walls. I let out a contented sigh.

"Oooh, God!" Molly moaned as she slid deeper inside me, "this feels so good."

"Mmmm," I responded, and I pressed her hand against my tit, urging her to squeeze harder.

She squeezed me firmly as her pelvis pressed against my butt. She was as deep as our position would allow, deep enough to cause my body to tingle. I gave her cock a few hard squeezes.

She thrust slowly at first, and we both savored the tingling sensation of skin and membrane sliding past each other. I spasmed around her as she twitched inside.

After a few minutes of those slow, long slides, we were both ready for much more. She tightened her grip on my boob.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," I said breathily, "make me cum on that big cock!"

I felt her cock grow inside me as she extended her magically enhanced cock to ten inches.

"Oh, shit!" I moaned as she thrust harder.

My pussy spasmed on its own as she squeezed my tit hard to put more force in her thrusts. I reached down with my top hand and held my leg higher to get that cock deeper into my recess. We moaned together as she slid deeper into my pleasure hole.

My swollen clit barely brushed against her cock as it moved in and out past my outer lips, so I reached down with my bottom hand and rubbed it firmly. Pushing hard on my clit brought my g-spot firmly against her moving cock, sending new waves of pleasure to my tits and brain. My hand grazed her balls and the base of her cock as I frigged myself.

Molly worked her lower arm underneath me without breaking stride pounding my pussy. She grabbed my other tit and squeezed hard with both hands. In the back of my mind, I thought these tits are going to be sore tomorrow; but they felt so good now I quickly dismissed the thought.

We fucked in that position for the longest time until I started perspiring. I felt it on my ass first, where her pelvis was pushing against me, but soon I was covered in sweat, especially my boobs where Molly's hands kneaded them firmly.

Molly's breath on the back of my neck was warmer and more ragged and I realized I was panting as well.

The perspiration on my leg caused me to lose my grip and my upper leg closed slightly, breaking Molly's rhythm. She stopped thrusting and pushed herself up onto her knees, rolling me onto my stomach in the process, still keeping me impaled on her pleasure pole. Her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back against her so that I was now on my knees with my head against the mattress.

In the doggy position, Molly's thrusts were deeper and more forceful.

I still had a hand underneath me and I reached back and rubbed her balls as they moved back and forth against my hand.

Slap!

I squealed when she slapped my ass and my pussy spasmed, sending a pleasurable jolt up my spine.

"You're so fucking tight," Molly panted, "I'm close."

"Harder," I gasped, "harder!"

My boobs jiggled back and forth faster with the increased force and speed of her thrusts. It no longer felt like her cock was moving in or out, instead I felt a warm frictional blur of a tingling sensation. I squeezed on her cock even tighter as I teetered on the edge. My clit and g-spot felt soooo good.

"Right there, right there, right there," I blathered in my state of bliss.

A wet finger touched my asshole. Molly pushed it inside me and my whole body stiffened.

"AAAIIIEEE," I screamed as I came.

My pussy contracted over and over, squeezing, spasming around her cock, so tightly that I stopped breathing. My legs were like putty and if Molly wasn't holding me up, I would have collapsed onto the bed. She kept pumping hard and gave me one last forceful thrust and held me tight against her hips as her cock swelled.

"SHIT!" she yelled as she emptied her balls into me.

Warm semen filled my womb as her grip on my hips relaxed and her orgasm washed over her. She thrust a few more times as she ejaculated, but it was not as intense and was timed with her remaining spurts of cum. We both fell forward into the bed gasping for air with Molly still impaling me with her cock.

We stayed like that recovering our breaths for the longest time. I squeezed her when I felt her softening, but she kept shrinking.

I was still basking in the afterglow with her cock inside me when I picked my head off the pillow and smiled. I was struck by an interesting idea. It seemed impossible at first, but the idea grew in detail the more I thought about it.

I squeezed her softening cock again.

"That's it!" I said aloud.

"What's it?" Molly asked.

"I know how we're going to defeat Lord Blaze!"

*******

Next Chapter: Molly's narration and transformation.

12