All Comments on 'Molly Ch. 01'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Fun story and well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Great twist at the end!!!!!! Chapter2 please.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, very hot.

BUT…

Please try to stay in past tense. You start in present tense (a difficult narrative voice to maintain), switch to past and then occasionally slip back into present.

Clean that up and you have a near perfect story.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

HOT HOT HOT. Chapter 2?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very hot! If there's a next chapter, let's have Tanner lick her pussy after her father has cum in it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mr. K. seems a mature, very sexy man -- Molly loves his cock, and touching him, caressing his pubic hair, and playing with his cock though his silk shorts. When they're kissing and rubbing themselves, together, haw about some sexy chest hair for Mr. K. I imagine her boobs caressing his naked chest, and nestling into his sexy chest hair. You've got a great sexy story here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PITCH FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for a very fun story!!

I wish you a Happy New Year!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great story I assume follow up stories will include Tanner and her dad and Molly and Tanner's mom too.

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

1-888-YUMM

BruceS1949BruceS19493 months ago

Lovely surprise at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Molly Series Info