Molly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched a little more movie. Mr. K's hand moved to my thigh, up and up, till his fingers were in my soaked pubic hair. We were both panting. I gently held Mr. K's erection, enjoying the feeling. He had a normal cock, a real one, not the stupid huge one's people lie about in these stories. His finger parted my wet slit and rubbed the entrance. I sighed. I ran my thumb up the underside of his cock and over. Smearing the lube around.

I took my hand away and he pulled his back quickly. He thought I'd changed my mind. I put my right hand on his muscular shoulder for leverage as I rolled my body over his legs. He smiled and slid further down as I settled on his thighs, shoving the tee shirt off his hard body.

We were face-to-face, naked, smiling. He took each of my breasts in his hands, pinching the nipples. I moved my hips, letting his hard cock nestle lengthwise along my pussy. I was electric in my horniness. We just touched and rubbed for a minute, then I moved my hips, letting the head of his wonderful cock notch at my entrance. We were eye-to-eye, our faces inches apart. He whispered.

"Are you on....?"

I leaned in, letting my lips brush his. "Every fucking day. Without fail."

Our mouths met, tongues tangled as I moved my hips, taking him inside me. I orgasmed. I wanted more.

This was nothing like the two boys who I'd been with. Mr. K pinched my nipples and fondled my breasts as I fucked him. I loved the feeling of his cock deep inside me. My pussy was making a mess. I had my arms around his neck, kissing him. He moved his hands down to my ass cupping it, letting a finger press against my hole. Nobody had ever done that, it felt good. I came again. Mr. K whispered against my lips. "You feel so good, Molly. So wet, so tight."

I took him deep, all the way, as I whispered back. "So wrong." He moaned. "You're going to make me cum, little girl."

I moved faster, came again. Louder now. "Do it, Mr. K. Cum in my pussy. Fuck me."

Oh, that did it. He buried his face in my neck to muffle the loud moan as I felt his cock twitch and then spurt deep inside me. I held his head to me as he released in my pussy. I will remember this time for the rest of my life.

I didn't get off of him. I kept rocking my pussy on his cock. He sighed. "I'm still hard. That never happens."

"I must be magic. Molly with a magic pussy."

My hands on his broad shoulders, pushing and pulling the leverage to slide my soaked pussy over his cock. He lay his head back, his mouth open. We sat on that loveseat, coupled, rocking. I wanted him inside me forever. After a few minutes, he whispered. "I'm going to cum again."

I slid down. His cock slurping out of me. I lay on his belly as I slid down. A trail of me and him on my body. On my knees, between his legs. He touched my head. "Molly, you don't have to."

I smiled at him over his hard, shiny cock. "I want to. I want to taste us. I want you to be the first man who cums in my mouth." Then I slid my lips over the end of his erection, taking most of it in my mouth. Tasting me and him. Loving the power, the power to please. I grasped the base of his wet cock and stroked as I sucked, letting my tongue bathe the underside of his cock. Mr. K gently held my head as he whispered, "Oh, baby. So good."

After a few minutes, Mr. K moaned. "Cumming, Molly. I'm going to cum in your mouth." I went faster, more tongue, more stroking. He grunted; my mouth filled with salty pungent cum. Once, twice and one small shot to finish. He tapped my head and I let him slip out of my mouth. I looked at him and swallowed. "Oh, my little gem." He said.

I got up and Mr. K got up. He pointed at the loveseat. "You don't have to." I said. "You've, you know."

I sat and spread my legs as he settled on his knees between them. "I want to be the first man that licks his cum out of your pussy."

I muffled a giggle, and then a moan when his tongue plunged into my vagina. I'd never been licked. It was awesome. I came immediately, a lot. Mr. K sucked it all up and licked for more. He took a finger and pressed on my clit, making me cum again. I fought to stay quiet.

Mr. K captured my clit with his mouth and slipped a finger in me. He touched a spot, deep inside. It was like electricity. I clamped my hands full of blanket, I heaved my hips up into his face, and blew a huge orgasm. Gasping for breath to keep from yelling I came all over his face. He took his finger out and licked my vagina, cleaning up my cum and his. I lay like a pillow and just let him. If this is sex, I want it every day.

He moved up and sat next to me. I kissed him lightly. "Thank you. That was amazing."

He kissed me lightly. "Wait till we can make noise."

I looked at him. "You want to do this again?"

Mr. K caressed my face. "Of course. Why not?"

"I dunno. I guess you kinda... I dunno."

Mr. K helped me up off the couch and got my shirt. "It's up to you, Molly. I want to be with you again. You know this is just for fun, right?"

I slipped the shirt over me. "Yes, I do. Oh, it was so much fun, though."

I walked back up to Tanner's room. My mouth still feeling his cock and my pussy still feeling his fullness. I fucking love sex.

Tanner was in my bed again when I woke up. She was half over me again, but this time one hand was on my left breast and her mouth was on my other nipple. She was asleep. I didn't know what to do. Her leg was over mine, so I could feel her soaked pussy on my leg. I'd never thought about sex with girls, but I guess Tanner has. I shifted a little. She stirred, smiled at me.

"Sorry, bestie." She took her hand off my breast and her mouth off my nipple. I was sad and surprised at that. Tanner talked in that dreamy half-awake way. "I think I like girls. Please don't hate me." She drifted off again.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Never, bestie. I love you like a sister."

I saw the door opening. Mr. K peeked in the opening and then opened it further. He took in the sight of his naked daughter laying on top of his teen sex toy. I smiled and gave him that kinda 'I dunno' look. He smiled. I made an o with my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Mr. K pushed his shorts down. He was hard. He grabbed his cock and masturbated looking at me and his naked daughter. I watched and licked my lips. He stroked faster and soon I saw his abs clench and his cock spurted three big wads of cum into his hand. I widened my eyes and stuck my tongue out. He quietly shuffled over, and I licked the cum out of his hand. He pulled up his shorts and left, closing the door behind him.

It was Sunday. I was going home this afternoon, but I still had the day. Tanner was much huggier. I guess, since I didn't freak out when she was sucking on my nipple, she felt safe. I liked it. I just don't know how far I want to go. After lunch, Tanner and I were on lounges by the pool. She'd fallen asleep. I went in for a drink.

Standing at the sink, looking out the window at my sleeping best friend I felt his hands touch my waist, sliding up and in until Mr.K had my little boobs in his hands over my bikini top. I leaned back and sighed. I was feeling horny and wicked.

"Mr. K, are you going to fuck your daughter's best friend right here in your kitchen?"

I felt his erection pressing into the crease of my ass. He had shorts on, but not for long.

"Only if she asks me to."

I turned around, slipping my fingers under the waistband of his shorts and pushing them down over his hard cock. He kicked them away. His hands were on my hips, over the little knots that tied my bottom. I moved in and placed my lips against his, gently grasped his hard cock. "Mr. K would you please take this hard cock and shove it up my soaked pussy till I scream an orgasm?" He pulled the knots.

The small bikini bottom dropped off. Mr. K sighed. "Molly, you are so beautiful and you make me so horny."

I turned and faced the counter, pulled out a drawer, and put my right foot up. "Then, Mr. K, you should fuck me. Stick it in me now."

The other times, we'd been so quiet. Not today. Mr. K moved against me, his cock between my legs. I reached down in front of me, taking it in my hand and placing the tip at my entrance. "I am so fucking wet for you, Mr. K. You make me cum just by touching me."

His hand shook as he placed them on my shoulders. "I love fucking you, Molly. This is so bad and so wrong."

I felt his cock spread my lips, slide in slowly. "Ohhhh, Molly baby. I love this feel when I first enter you. You are so tight and wet and warm."

I lay my head on the counter. "Fuck me, Mr. K. Fuck my pussy hard. I need to cum."

Mr. K's hands clamped my shoulders as his cock hammered my pussy. Our bodies slapped together. I came and came again. I could hear my cum splashing on the floor. I felt Mr. K's sweat dripping on me as he rammed me over and over. His cock filled me, just touching my inner end. The feeling of being full, the sensation of a fat cock rubbing all those nerves at my entrance.

"Ohhhh, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. K"

My face on the cold granite. The scent of kitchen cleaner. The smell of sex. Sweating. Feeling that cock stroking in and out of me. Total bliss. I just lay there and let him take me.

He moved one hand to caress my ass. "I love your little round ass, Molly."

Panting, cumming, I answered. "Mr. K. Do you want to fuck my ass?"

He groaned, still fucking me. "Yes, and no."

He took a deep breath. "Molly, baby, Mr. K has to cum. I can't hold back."

I reached in front of me and found my clit. As Mr. K fucked me harder, I rubbed my clit.

"Gonna cum, Mr. K. I'm ready."

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuucck!" He yelled. He buried that beautiful cock in me, and I felt it pulse as he released inside me. I was there too. That electric feeling consumed me as my orgasm burst over me. My pussy clenched and released, pushing out a wave of my cum, bathing his cock and splashing against his belly.

Mr. K moved. His cock, softer now, slid out of me, followed by a wave of our fluids. I looked up. Tanner was awake, reading a book. Mr. K helped me off the counter and held me. I felt weak. He stroked my hair. "Good one?" he whispered into my ear. I hugged him. "Best so far."

We got dressed in silence. I was going to have to go home soon. We stood and looked at each other. Mr. K cupped my face with his hand. "I don't know when we'll be able to do this again."

I smiled. "Do what, Mr. K?"

He smiled back. "Fuck, Molly. I don't know when we will be able to fuck again." We both laughed. I knew we had to be careful, but I wanted that cock in me again.

"I know. We need to be careful so no phone pics of my pussy or vids of me masturbating, right?"

He reached out and pinched my nipple. "Well, let's not get crazy here."

We both laughed and went out to join Tanner.

Mrs. K got home Sunday night. Monday afternoon I got a text from her. She does that. She asked for my help on a home dec project. I'm artistic and she likes that.

We worked in a back bedroom for an hour or so, designing the window treatments and finding colors. I like her. Mr. K and Tanner were out by the pool.

She thanked me as I left and watched me as I headed down her front walk. "Oh, Molly," she said. I stopped and turned. "So, how do you like fucking my husband?" She stepped back and closed the door.

My world collapsed. My parents would kill me. My best friend's parents would get divorced, and it would be my fault. Tanner would hate me forever. Everybody at school would find out and I'd be branded a home-wrecking slut.

I turned up the sidewalk and headed for my doom, sure that a phone call was ahead of me. My phone chimed. A text from Mrs. K.

"Next time, I want to watch."

12