All Comments on 'Molly Finds Her Dad'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Liked the story, not loved.

Just MHO, was too short for me. I like a quick hot story like this but I love longer more detailed and drawn out ones better. Maybe if you add more chapters it will get better. Though I don't expect it. Will definitely be reading more of your stories if they are like this one or better; 5 stars, and Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a bit odd after being accused of molestation and therefore being sensitive of it, that Jim would spy on his daughter through the hole...especially before how sexy crazed she is.

A bit too pervy for my taste.

Still 5/5.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 1 year ago

You had 5* from me until you had him share Molly. Sorry sharing doesnt work for me. Hot until then though.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

He's 36. She's 22. The parents were married. Highly unlikely. Kind of killed the story for me from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree with another comment. When the math is bad it really kills the reality. So i will work it again. Lets see. He is 36. She is now 22. So 36 - 22 makes him 14 when she was born. Means he was 13, most likely, when she was conceived. Yikes! Are we talking back woods fuck your sister/cousin/relative sort of thing? Nope he was married at the time. So had to be back woods marriage. It may seem minor to the writer but details are so important. Maybe update it to make him 46 or something. Would be a bit more realistic. Yes! That is it! You typed a 3 instead of a 4. Easy mistake but does need correcting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ya tripped at the finish line!!!!!!!!!111 BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How is this related to the other Molly series except in name??? This one sucked btw, go and retake Math 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Molly Ch. 02 Previous Part
Molly Series Info