Molly's Condition

Story Info
Sorority Sisters Bond Over Milky Breasts.
1.9k words
4.68
9.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly stood up straight, and looked in the slightly slanted, makeshift mirror of the sorority house, Phi Alpha Delta, better known on campus as PAD. The mirror was known to make the girls look thinner than your typical mirror, or so they said at least. But Molly was the thickest girl in the sorority, and she had grown confident in her body. Formal was coming up, and she had been asked out by Tommy Green, the handsome lacrosse bro who half of her sorority had a crush on (And many had slept with.)

She looked into her own dark green eyes, the type of eyes that could pierce one's soul, and then admiringly looked down at her large, heaving breasts. They were covered by a thick 34 G cup bra, but yet seemed to be spilling out, not just at the top, which was planned, but also on the sides and even a little bit on the bottom. She had measured at an H cup last time, but she liked to wear bras one size small. Perhaps she would need to adjust. She started adjusting her bra straps, inadvertently feeling herself up, when all of the sudden, she felt an odd sensation in her breasts. Pain wasn't necessarily the right word, but it didn't feel comfortable.

Crap.

Molly realized what the sensation was, and she clumsily unclasped her bra straps to reveal her large breasts. Her nipples had hardened, and a very small, but noticeable white substance was beginning to leak out of them. It was milk.

Not again thought Molly, mumbling it out loud. She was no stranger to this phenomenon, although it typically happened only at the beginning of a growth spurt. A boob growth spurt, that is. And at 19, nearly 20 years old, Molly did not expect this to be happening.

"Molly, are you in there?" It was her sister Katie. Not her actual sister, her sorority sister, but they were close enough that they could practically be family. "I wanted you to see how my dress looks for the formal tonight. I know we looked at it before, but now I'm actually wearing it and I though it looked too tight."

"Just a moment" Molly responded. Sorority bathroom etiquette in Phi Alpha Delta did not entail a lot of privacy. She knew that Katie could burst in the door any minute, so she quickly started strapping up her loosely fitting bra.

"I just didn't want to come off as too slutty, Jared might get jealous. Can I come in and show you?"

"Hold on," said Molly. She reached for the handle to flush the toilet, to make it seem like she was just finishing up a #2. To her dismay, the toilet did not seem to flush properly. Molly turned on the sink to wash her hands of the droplets of milk that she had made. She reached around her heavy boobs, and tried to tie her bra behind her back, but to no avail. Fuck she muttered.

"Come in" said Molly. "I could use your help with something." The bra was around her breasts, held up with one hand, but it would not tie around the back. "The toilet isn't flushing properly."

Katie walked in. "I know, it's been broken for like two days. That bitch Allison clogged it up. You know, Cathy's friend from Tri Kappa." She took a good look at Molly. "Wow," she said. "Having trouble with that?"

"Yeah" replied Molly, a little self-consciously. "I can't get it around my back. My boobs are growing again."

Katie took a closer look at her BFF's incredible rack. Katie wasn't flat chested by any means, as she had a firm C cup on a slender body. She also had long legs, a small torso, and a nice round bubble butt which many girls were jealous of. But her boobs were clearly lacking in comparison to Molly.

"I'll help you," said Katie, reaching for her friend's breasts. Molly accepted her help, turning around slowly. Katie took the straps, and just barely managed to get the bra tied. It looked to be at least two cup sizes small on Molly's huge chest.

Katie could sense that her friend seemed a bit tense.

"What's the matter?" she asked. Molly didn't respond.

"There's no need to be uncomfortable Molly. We're just girls here. Besides, I think they look great."

"I suppose they do," said Molly, still feeling a bit awkward.

"I could only dream of having titties that big," said Katie. "Just about every sister in PAD is jealous of you."

Molly flashed a brief smile. "They are pretty great," she said. "I guess I'll need a new bra."

Katie took yet another long glance at Molly's tremendous tits. They appeared so swollen and firm. And that's when she noticed something. Not only had Molly's nipples hardened considerably, but there appeared to be small white spots leaking out under Molly's large black bra. They were not large by any means, but the contrast in color made them visible.

Katie gasped. "Molly," she said. "Is that. Is that milk? Are you pregnant?"

Molly started as if to shake her head no, but then she realized that the answer was only half-true.

"I won't tell anyone" said Katie. "I'll keep it a secret."

Molly finally spoke up, diffusing the tension. "I'm not pregnant," she said. "This just happens naturally with me. It's a condition of some sort. It happened all throughout high school, especially when my boobs were growing. I took some medication to make it stop, but I guess it's coming back now that, now that my boobs are growing again."

"Oh thank God Molly, but why didn't you tell me this?" said Katie. "You're my sister, you know you can tell me anything."

"Because I wasn't actually popular in high school" Molly blurted out. "I made some things up about that. See, I had a nickname ever since this happened in Math class in the ninth grade and rumor got out. They called me Mad Cow. Everywhere, I went, I was Mad Cow Molly. The guys teased me, but the girls were way worse."

"Oh Molly, come here," said Katie. She walked back up to Molly and gave her a big hug, pulling her skinny, tight body against Molly's thick frame. "You know you'll always be my sister," she said, her face centimeters away from hers. "Plus I think your condition is pretty cool, to be honest."

Molly looked down a couple inches at Katie's pretty face, complete with blond hair, brown eyes, and a hint of freckles.

"You mean that?" she asked.

"Of course I do, Molly."

Katie looked into Molly's dark green eyes that seemed to gaze directly through her. Suddenly, she felt an immense desire for her; as if Molly was not just a friend, not just a sister in her sorority, but as if she was a higher being of some sort, a girl more beautiful than anyone she knew. Without thinking consciously, Katie leaned in to Molly and gave her a big kiss on the lips. Not just a friendly kiss, but a kiss that was unmistakeable in it's intention.

Molly accepted the kiss, feeling turned on, with her breasts swelling and her pussy starting to get wet. Waves of hormones were seeping through her body.

"Katie," Molly panted, unsure of what else to say. Katie did the work for her, cupping her hangs on Molly's big fat breasts.

"Oh Molly, I've always wanted these. Remember that party freshman year when you let me feel you up? That turned me on so bad." Katie started feeling up Molly more aggressively, to Molly's great pleasure.

"Katie, you are beautiful. I've always been jealous of your body," Molly responded, in between deep breaths.

After a bit of playing with them, Katie unclasped the bra she had just helped put on. It snapped off in a hurry, freeing Molly's huge boobs to their fullest potential. They sprung out into Katie's blond hair, taking even her by surprise. Katie looked up at Molly with a loving gaze, and started sucking on Molly's hard nipples.

"Oooh" Molly enjoyed this very much. Her voice was usually fairly deep for a woman, but it seemed to go up an octave all the sudden. "Oh Katie" she said, as waves of dopamine ran through her. Katie was presumably straight, but yet she sucked on Molly's big breasts as if she were an expert.

Molly could feel the milk begin to flow through her. It was an incredibly stimulating feeling. All of the sudden, the often shy girl was feeling exceptional.

"Drink it," she said, looking down on her skinny blond friend. "Go ahead."

Katie seemed to give a slight nod, but she was too busy sucking on her friend's streams of milk that were coming out of her nipples. After a bit, Katie looked up from Molly's left nipple, and went towards her right one. Molly used the opportunity to push her friend's head in between her luscious cleavage. Katie was stuck.

"Worship me Katie," said Molly, softly but confidently. "This way I'll know that you mean what you say."

Katie pushed her had out of Molly's cleavage and looked up and her big-breasted sister's beautiful eyes.

"Of course, Molly, I love you. I'll worship you as much as you want me to."

She bit Molly's right milky nipple, and used her hands to cup Molly's breasts as thoroughly as she could. Her rack was big enough that this was no easy feat.

"I love you too Katie."

Molly held Katie's face with one hand, and with her free hand, she began to finger herself.

"Aaaaaoh" Molly felt herself cumming. She wasn't sure if any man had ever given her an orgasm quite this impressive.

"Help me down here," she managed to make out. Katie nodded, and dutifully began fingering, although with her face in Molly's cleavage, it took her some time to reach the spot.

"Aaaoooooh" gasped Molly. "Soooo good." "Aaaooh."

Milk was leaking out of both her nipples at a rapid rate. She could have filled a small container with her breastmilk.

Katie was in paradise herself. "How do you do this?" she tried to say, but the boobs blocked her words from being heard by any human. She worshipped her superior friend, who at this point was more than merely a friend, but a goddess.

She gulped down the last of Molly's breastmilk until the white streams finally subsided. Suddenly, the two lover sorority sisters heard a starling noise.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt I'm just coming to check on the toilet. I heard it was broken."

Both Katie and Molly tried to react, but their senses had been dulled by the orgasmic experience. The door swung open. It was their sister Cathy. She was a thin brunette, about five feet tall. She stood there, dumbfounded.

"We're just..." started Katie, who stood up and turned around. She didn't know how to continue. Droplets of milk were leaking down Molly's stomach, and she was otherwise nude, as her panties had been pulled down in the direction of the floor. Molly interfered.

"Sorry, Cathy, I just have this condition," she explained. She pointed to her breasts, which had shrunk a bit given the drainage of milk, but still looked very large. "They spill milk sometimes, especially when they're growing, and right now they're growing quite a bit. I wanted to make sure that it was all taken care of before the formal tonight."

"Oh," said Cathy, a bit awkwardly. "Well, do you need any more help with that?"