Molly's First Blow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back up to me, her watering brown eyes shining with excited satisfaction. "I did it!" she giggled nervously. "Wow, there was a LOT...." She trailed off as the last drops of cum oozed from my deflating cock in front of her face.

I squeezed up from the base milking it all out for her. "There's a little more for you." I offered it to her and she leaned in to take it, gently sucking the last drops from me until finally she let my softening cock slip from her mouth and she licked her lips with a little "mmhhm".

"Such a good girl" I sighed admiringly as she looked up at me happily.

"Thank you." she murmured quietly, not really knowing what to do in the suddenly awkward moment. "So... was that good...?" She asked shyly. I, however, was not paying attention any more. Post-orgasm guilt, mixed with fear that someone was going to discover us, was setting in now that I had blown my load and suddenly I just wanted to extricate myself as quickly as possible.

Molly though was oblivious. "If you liked it, maybe we could do it again some time..? I mean, for some more practice?" she bit her lip coyly.

"Ummm.. I dunno, I don't really think so.. Maybe.. umm, we'll see" I said distractedly.. "look, I ah, better go before someone comes in." I gave her a weird little pat on the top of her head and slipped out of the shower, wrapped my towel around my waist, grabbed my things and bolted back to my room, thankfully unseen, leaving Molly glazed and confused, kneeling in the shower wiping sticky cum from her chin with the back of her hand.

It had in the end been a pretty good blowjob but I had that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'd taken advantage of the situation so I resolved right then that I would never do that again, and I was pretty damn sure Molly would be done with me after I just left her there like a used whore.

So there ends my story. Or, so you'd think, right? Well, you'd be wrong. That the very next afternoon I was studying in my room when a head of curly red hair popped cheerily around my open door.

"Hi!" she was wrapped in a towel and her eyes were shining with a light they hadn't had for the first few weeks of school. "I was just going to take a shower...." she let her words hang there for a moment. "You, know.. if you want to join me..?" She blushed but her eyes were gleaming with excitement. She flashed me a little knowing smile and flitted off with a little skip in her step, past my door towards the bathroom. I tried to ignore her, I really did. I wanted to to let her down easily, but my cock wasn't as willing to let it go and after a few minutes of struggling I gave up trying to be the nice guy and popped down the hall to join her in the shower once again.

What happened next is a story for another day perhaps.

12