All Comments on 'Molly's First Blow Job'

by Evanandmore

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Jorvik1220Jorvik1220over 1 year ago

Dude, make your mind up on what the girl's name is! Is it Molly, Wendy or I think it was Kim at one point? This really needed an extra once over edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

every week in college thousands of young ladies give their first blowjob. Stats show 90% of women do it by 30. For freshmen especially this is a bucket list item and tasting semen was the icing in the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

there is nothing better in college than to get an unreciprocated blowjob. It actually happens more than you would think as young women dont really want you to go down on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the poor dads sending their daughters to college. If only they knew with a few months their daughters would be experienced cock suckers they may think twice but it is true. It is a check off for the young ladies..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

women dont like to increase their blowjob head count so if you get one you will get many. I like the idea that he left her naked in the shower on her knees. Men should have more pride in allowing women to suck their cock. After all they are taking the risk and giving access to their most tender and important part, women are getting some pride on showing their womanly skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Needed some prelimonaries before blowjob.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it’s “Molly’s first blowjob,” you probably shouldn’t call her Wendy half the time, and the story shouldn’t be initially about Lucy’s voice and Lucy having brought over some guys from another college, especially when Lucy isn’t even her name. These are distracting and don’t add any dramatic/sexual tension. And we learn almost nothing about Molly. You emphasize that you’re a nice guy, but you present yourself as a bit of a clueless asshole who’s roughly similar to the obnoxious roommate. Was that your intention? Maybe trying to show the awkward, malicious stupidity of young men? Or the difficult position of women in society? If so, you might want to add some humor or self awareness to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, felt the guy didn’t respect women some what, leaving her like that in the shower.

Also, I’ve been noticing more lately in porn vids and writings where the guy will say, “Good girl.”

She’s a person, not pet. Moan, curse, praise God, or how wonder it is, but don’t her like a dog.

EvanandmoreEvanandmoreover 1 year agoAuthor

I am sorry to everyone for the name confusion. One of those two is her real name which I wrote it all with, then I decided to change it before publishing but obviously missed it in some places. I am trying to find a way to get back in to edit that but Literotica seems to not have an option to do that if anyone knows how let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you will continue the tale.

Love2FlyLove2Flyover 1 year ago

This was soo good except for the words "shoved" and not wanting to feed her the second time.. on her knees thinking she did something wrong.. Kicked me from a 5 to a three.. The rest of the story showed imagination and was pretty hot..

Curious2019aCurious2019aabout 1 year ago

Some super nice writing. Very good descriptions. You got the desired result from me. A very hard time. Looking forw@rd to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous