Molly's Labours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then all of a sudden, something seemed wrong.

Molly had her eyes closed, as she faintly heard an electronic whirring and thought she saw a flash. In the back of her mind, Molly realised that someone was taking photographs! Probably being used to advertise the 'Pony Express', Molly opened her eyes, and without warning, her 'guest' ejaculated into her mouth. A camera flashed in Molly's eyes as she tried to spit out the ropes of the sticky semen. She looked up and saw Charles snapping away. Molly spat some of the semen from her mouth and it dribbled down her exposed cleavage.

The 'guest' fully satisfied had moved away. Another figure started to move towards Molly, hoping for his chance at the world -class blow job. Molly's mind reeled.

"I don't feel well. I feel hot!" Molly started to shout. Semen still dribbling from her mouth Charles rushed over. Molly quickly, grabbed her clothes and started to stagger forwards and began to cough and cough into the air around the guests. The gathered men started to move away from Molly moaned and spluttered like she couldn't catch her breath. Charles fished out the thermometer and scanned her.

"Fuck." Charles cursed. The bus stopped within three minutes.

Letters from the Pony Express

Benny, the editor, has chuffed beyond belief. The story was a big splash. Molly had her own by-line and the online distribution rocketed. Molly was interviewed by the police. She was careful to leave out Suzy's name and her own sexual conduct. Molly wrote a follow-up piece and was waiting to hear if the police had managed to follow up on the leads, she had given them. Molly felt simply marvellous.

It was all going to plan.

Until the picture arrived.

Molly had just about finished for the day, she'd uploaded her second piece on the 'Pony Express', when an email pinged on her laptop. Minimising her word screen, she clicked on the email.

Her eyes opened wide as she saw herself in the coach, semen dribbling form her mouth. Fuck! Molly closed the picture and several more emailed pictures appeared in her inbox. All of them were photos of her in the coach.

The next email simply said.

Hello Cassie.

Molly was still unable to move when the next email popped up.

It read: Or is it, Molly?

An IM window popped open on her screen and invited her to join a conversation. She looked at the window,

'The Court of Midnight invites you.'

A coloured click panel appeared: JOIN

Molly's first instinct was to close the laptop and disconnect the power. She didn't listen.

She clicked JOIN.

The email stated a series of instructions.

Be at the Marriott hotel room by eight precisely. The door will be unlocked for you. You will undress and show your body to the web cameras that will be set up. Don't even think you could trace them, we have far more resources than even you could imagine.

You will be joined by two of the court. Follow their instructions to the letter. If they are satisfied with you. We will contact you again.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE COURT WILL BE WATCHING YOU.

THE COURT IS ALWAYS THERE. THE COURT IS EVERYWHERE.

End of Part One

12