All Comments on 'Molly's Mate'

by MeadowRose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Slow Down

The plot is interesting, but you need to slow the story down. You went way too fast from the library to the waking with the mate. I'm in the medical field and I can tell you that reading most of the first part felt more like reading chart notes instead of a story. Kind of chopped and to the point. You need to describe the Were more also. For instance you mention his eyes being more animal than human, tell us what made them that way. Maybe throw in a paragraph from his POV, or from whomever is standing on the outside talking. It could include why she was picked, does it have something to do with her Dad maybe, etc. One last little comment, read some of the other nonhuman stories on Were mating. It usually involves a bite to the neck/shoulder area, a knot to keep all of that semen in, mating for life kinda thing. Otherwise, I really did like the plot idea. Maybe an editor next time? Looking forward to another chapter with more description.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
mixed feelings

your writing is very good but I am not sure how I feel about the storyline.

psyche_b_musedpsyche_b_musedalmost 15 years ago
This could be interesting....

The part about the secretive group was interesting, but I have to agree with the comment that said the story was moving too fast, and some of the emotion seemed odd as well. Okay, her mom isn't that great...but she was just kidnapped off the street by god knows who intending god knows what. That's terrifying enough, but then she's face to face with a werewolf. I like werewolves too (really!) but if i met one i think i might be more shocked than turned on in the first few minutes anyway. :)

For the next chapter, consider finding an editor. This is an interesting start....i'll be curious to see where it goes. :)

HendrixieaHendrixieaalmost 15 years ago
More please

I just wonder if the reason olly takes to this Were sex so well is that her Dad who left when she was a baby was a Were also.

valaerynvalaerynalmost 15 years ago
almost spooky

and i say that simply because, this is quite literally almost exactly what i was looking for, almost exactly what i was thinking of. very well written too. made my night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A whole new genre?

This scary story effectively blurs the lines between erotic horror-fantasy and erotic bestiality! I mean, how does the reader decide what behavior is "wrong" and "right" when a principal character is both man and wolf! I think this is a very creative twist on the old wolfman storyline, and honestly look forward to the movie version of it. No, not "Twilight" - that's vampires and werewolves! And anyway, they have not yet dared to show a transformed creature mating with an untransformed human! Perhaps this is always something "explained away" with the argument that it would be "impossible" or too dangerous for inter-species mating to occur; so MeadowRose I think you are pushing the envelope with this story.

msjay123msjay123over 13 years ago
Ok now I'm confused!!

Now I need a second chapter with more detail lol. Can't wait!!! Please don't take long!

chyaraskisschyaraskissalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Do you plan on writing more?

LoveKing23LoveKing23about 6 years ago
More

MORE!!! Love this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous