Molly's Muse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Severall
Severall
266 Followers

He moved his hands to her shaft and started stroking while at the same time burying his face in her cleavage.

Paul jerked Molly off, slowly at first. She moaned as he stroked, and Paul found himself liking what he was doing.

"I want you to cum, let me see if it's as much as you say."

"A little longer and you'll get your wish, whether you want it or not. Squeeze a little tighter, yes, like that. Fuck your hands feel good."

Paul was sucking and lightly bit on Molly's nipples as he pumped her. He was worried she would protest to the rough treatment, but it seemed to only bring her closer to their goal. Her breathing changed and her body started to ripple slightly when he stroked over her cock-tip.

She was going to cum soon and Paul felt excited about it.

"Fuck, Paul, you're making me cum, uhh, shit..."

Molly started to buck her hips trying to fuck Paul's hands. He kept stroking, faster now and holding on a little tighter trying his best to bring about his prize.

Molly threw her head back and let out a loud, aching moan as she came. Spurt after spurt shot out of her, some on the floor, but most of it landed on Paul since he was still standing right in front of her. She thought he might jump out of the way at first, but he didn't. Paul stayed where he was and milked her as she drenched him in her seed.

The aftermath was something out of a lewd fantasy. Paul had so much cum on his chest and stomach that it started sliding down to coat his own rock-hard cock. He never stopped stroking Molly as she kept going.

Something had switched in him as he witnessed how much Molly came for him. He didn't recognize it, didn't know what it was or what it meant, but he was sure he didn't want it to switch back.

Finally spent, Molly pulled back from Paul. She was still hard but felt exhausted. Like a weight had been lifted and the strain of carrying it was all crashing down on her at once. She stepped back and collapsed back in the recliner she had been in before. She looked up at Paul and how much of a mess he was. It was beautiful.

He was beautiful.

"That was awesome," said Paul, "Weird. Messy, but awesome. Like a cum god or something."

Molly was not expecting that reaction. She didn't have a response for it.

She then watched as Paul took one his fingers and wiped some of her cum of his chest and brought it to his mouth. He licked it tentatively, not quite sure what to do. After a second of contemplation, he shrugged his shoulders and put the whole finger in his mouth.

He showed no signs if he liked it, but he didn't gag or spit, so Molly assumed it wasn't a terrible experience in the end.

She looked down at Paul's own throbbing cock. It was purple and needed attention. The interview wasn't quite over yet.

"Fuck my tits," she said, "I want you to do to my tits what I just did to... all of you. Fuck my tis with my own cum as lube."

Paul was all lust at this point and sliding his cock between those perfect tits was exactly what he needed. Or so his mind told him.

He walked up to the chair Molly was on and straddled her waist, a knee on each side of her. It was quickly apparent that her still hard girlcock was going to get in the way, so he leaned up slightly and tucked it way underneath one leg until it was behind him. He could feel it faintly rubbing against his ass, as if in promise of the future.

Molly wiped a handful of her cum off Paul and applied it liberally between her mounds and added more to his dick before guiding him home between her tits. Once it was where it needed to be, she let him go, crossed her arms across her chest tightly, creating a soft warm seal between them for Paul to use.

"Fuck my tits, Paul. There so big and I need you to fuck them and cum all over them for me. Please?"

Paul did. He bucked his hips and luxuriated in the indescribable pleasure Molly was providing. Not only did it feel incredible, but as he looked down on her he lost himself to the scene. Her tits were pressed together tightly, the way she had her arms folded across her body made it seem like she was creating a window filled with nothing but her breasts, framing them.

Her eyes were locked on his and he couldn't decide what was more erotic, her tits hugging his dick as he fucked them, or the desire in her eyes as she watched him use her.

It didn't take long. Between the foreplay, Molly's cum show, and the amazing titjob he was enjoying, he was already going to blow.

A few more strokes in and out of the well-endowed tit-flesh and he was done. He grunted and thrust forward one last time and shot his load. It wasn't as much as Molly, but it was respectable.

Paul kept using Molly's tits to massage his way through his orgasm, letting them squeeze and milk him the same way he had for her girlcock minutes before. He rode her through his high, not moving to get off her until he felt it might be awkward if he didn't.

Molly had given plenty of titty-fucks in her life. With breasts as big as hers there was no way around it. Not that she minded the act. This, with Paul, felt different from those other times somehow.

She felt like she wanted to keep him there, sliding between her tits for hours. It was a surreal thought. This interview hadn't gone to plan. In fact, as she thought on it, much of her meeting so far with Paul had a tint of surrealness to it. His personality, his reaction to being all but lied to to get him here, not to mention the sex and her introduction of her non-female parts... he was too calm. Too willing.

A flash of something hit her. Thinking on Paul and how everything had progressed sparked something in her head and she had a sudden, unbearable to need to write. She could see her new book, what it would be about, who the main character should be. The entire plot laid out in her mind as she looked up at Paul still sitting atop her.

She watched as he made to get off her now that he had finished.

"No... uhh, stay here, uhm, please," she said, feeling off balance. "It feels nice." Which wasn't untrue, just not why she needed to him stay.

Paul nodded and kept his softening cock wedged between her tits. He couldn't really fuck them without being hard, but he didn't think that was the point of her request.

They stayed like that for some time, well after the point where Paul's knees started to hurt and the pools of cum between them began dry. Molly lay there, all but ignoring Paul, combing through her own thoughts. Paul was absently fondling her breasts and waiting to see what happened next.

It had been so long since someone, or something, had affected her so much that the need to write was this overwhelming. She needed her laptop, needed to get some of it on paper before she lost any of it. She didn't know why her mind worked like this, through sex, but she long since gave up questioning it, writing it off as just another dickgirl quirk.

Sex was such a big part of who their gender was that it was hard to easily separate it from their life or personality.

"I need you to get off me now. Don't leave or get dressed yet, just get up. Please," she said.

She would have stayed where she was if she could, if she had her laptop handy, or even pen and paper. She thought it had to be something about Paul, and him fucking her tits, that was the catalyst for this surge of inspiration.

Something for her to test out more later.

Paul obliged, relieved to be moving anywhere as long as he wasn't on his knees. He watched Molly get up after him and make her way to her clothes where she pulled out her phone and thumbed her way through it.

Not a minute later a knock came. Molly went to open it, which caused Paul to panic for a moment thinking someone was going to walk in and see him naked and covered in dried cum, but it passed quickly as Molly answered the door by opening it just wide enough for her to be handed something through it.

Taking it and closing the door again, Molly rushed back over to her chair and sat down, ignoring the mess her and Paul had made of the room. It was a weird, but funny, few minutes for Paul. Everything Molly was doing she did in a rush, like she had somewhere to be. Not funny on its own, but her doing it while her cock was hard, and her tits were swinging about gave the scene a jiggly effect that made a cartoon out the obvious seriousness of the moment.

He was also fascinated that she was, in fact, still hard and had been since he'd made her so before jerking her off. She hadn't softened in the slightest, even after she came.

She mentioned she was hyper-virile, so he figured this must be a part of that. It excited him. He still wasn't used to the idea that raging hard girlcock got him excited, but that was a battle in self-awareness for another time.

Molly put a laptop on the table and opened it. After a few clicks she started typing furiously.

"Should I go now?" asked Paul, assuming the interview was over if she was getting to her work.

"No, thank you," she replied without looking.

The door to the room opened slightly once more, still not wide enough for anyone to look in, and someone dropped a bag on the floor just inside.

Curious, Paul made his way over to see what was left.

"Should be towels and baby-wipes," said Molly. "Clean yourself and come sit down, please."

Paul noted she was being bossier and shorter with him then before. It was confusing. He did want to clean up though, and thanked Molly internally for her thoughtfulness. The cum was starting to itch.

* * * * *

The next hour was a test in patience for Paul. Twice he tried to get dressed, each time being stopped by Molly with her chirping a simple 'Don't please'. At least she was being polite with her orders. Paul didn't know why he did as she asked, but he did and reserved himself to sitting naked and playing on his phone.

After a while, Molly stopped typing. When Paul looked up from his phone he saw she was staring at him, a puzzled look on her face.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

She frowned, like she didn't want to say something, but had to. "Are you taking the job?"

"I'd like to," he said, "but honestly, we haven't really talked about the job, outside of the sex stuff. Any way I can get more details? Like pay and hours, and maybe the benefits. You know, the ones that don't result in us cuming on eachother?"

Molly smiled. It was a very reasonable request. She turned back to her computer and made a few moves before looking back to Paul.

"Just sent you an email with your pay and benefits package, as well as a few extra details on the admin side of things. Hours, however, are going to be fluid. Writing a book isn't a nine to five sort of endeavor."

"Is that what you've been doing this last hour or so? Writing?"

"Yep. Our little bout of extra-curricular interview activities got my juices flowing, in more ways than one. I like you, Paul, your interesting, and you get me hot."

"Ditto."

"Do you know how to suck a girlcock, Paul?"

Paul let out a laugh at the quick change of subject. It also helped mask a brief feeling of fear at the thought of putting her giant member in his mouth.

"I've never sucked any cock, let alone one like yours. I've had oral before though, and I would assume the mechanics are similar, but on a larger scale."

She nodded. "I want you to crawl under this table and suck my dick, right now. Would you do that for me?"

"I thought we were going to avoid any penetration today; wouldn't my mouth count as a form of penetration."

"You can always say no if you don't feel comfortable doing it."

"It's not that, at least I don't think it is. I want to understand what's happening."

"What's happening is you just cured my decade long writers block with a hand job and a titty-fuck, I can only imagine what you'll do for me if you take the job. And if you are accepting the job then I am amending my 'no penetration' suggestion. The interview is over."

Paul couldn't help but smirk. Then frowned.

Getting Molly off with his hands was different, yet familiar. Paul had rubbed one out enough times in his life that doing it on someone else felt more like an extension of his own masturbation, or at least he could pretend it was. Putting Molly's monster girlcock in his mouth would be something new.

If he was being honest with himself, he wanted to do it. Molly had been so big and warm in his hands and all that cum she had sprayed on him was so much dirtier and kinkier in a way he had never expereinced with any other woman. From much of the context of their conversations it was clear things could get even more dirty and kinky as this job progressed.

There was choice to be made here. Either he was in this world, with Molly, or he wasn't. He had an idea of what he wanted but couldn't admit to himself what it was. He needed more information on what he was getting himself into before the deal was locked in his own mind.

"Very well, Ms. Denton. I'd be glad to suck your girlcock. You'll have to forgive my inexperience on the subject though."

"Why are talking like that? Don't be weird."

"You just asked a guy you just met to crawl under a table and give you blowjob while you write your new book, and I'm being weird?"

"Yes," she said. "And don't worry about being inexperienced. I'm so hard-up your hands would be enough again. But I want you to use your mouth if you can. You know, take your time and have fun with it."

"Easier said than done, I'm afraid."

"Probably."

"This is so weird," Paul mumbled, not sure or caring if Molly heard him. If she did, she didn't say anything.

He made his way under the table. His knees had long since recovered so the crawling part didn't really bother him. He found it mildly fun even. He'd like to see Molly crawl to him like this. She'd be naked, crawling towards him with her tits swaying beneath her as she moved.

He really wanted to see that, not just imagine it. Taking a page from Molly and being direct, he asked, "Would you crawl for me like this?" he asked, his voice muffled a bit from being under the table.

"Yes," she responded.

"So, this isn't some dom/sub thing for you?"

"No. Not right now, anyway. If I thought you could walk under the table to blow me, I'd have said it like that. I'm more interested in the blowjob. That's not to say I'm opposed to having power dynamics involved in our sex from time to time. I'm into to just about everything given the right environment... except feet. Don't do anything weird with your feet."

"Noted."

Paul had arrived at his destination while Molly was talking. She was so hard her girlcock was pulsing. It was so big and meaty Paul didn't think he could fit even the tip in his mouth. He'd made it this far, however, so he damn well was going to try.

It took him a minute to figure out his positioning under the table. He was going to stay on his knees, but that would get uncomfortable quickly. He settled on sitting criss-cross applesauce with his ass on the floor. Molly sat on the edge of the chair so her cock was sticking as deep under the table as she could manage. It hung just below Paul's chin.

He reached up with both hands, taking Molly in a firm grip. He started stroking her like he had before, working himself up to using his mouth. He gave a tentative lick from base to tip on the underside of the huge shaft. He paused and concentrated on Molly's frenulum (the sensitive part of the penis just under the tip) knowing from his own experience it was where he would cause her the most pleasure.

He was still hesitant to take the leap of trying to take Molly into his mouth. He'd get there in his own time. Molly told him to take his time and have fun, so he was. He vaguely heard Molly typing away above as he went about his work. She didn't really seem to care what he was doing with her cock, only that he was doing something.

Paul started paying more and more attention to the tip, licking around it, sucking the very nub and teasing the hole. She tasted salty and sweet, like her cum had been when he tried it earlier. He couldn't believe he had tasted her like that but didn't regret it.

Like most of Molly, he liked it without understanding why.

Steeling himself, he bent further forward, taking Molly's head into his mouth as best he could. It was a stretch, but he managed. It reminded him of the time when he was younger and had shoved the end of a pool noodle into his mouth so he could blow water out the other end, like a squirt gun.

Maybe not as thick as that, but similar enough.

He kept her in his mouth, using the suction of his lips and mobility of his tongue to keep up the stimulation as he felt his way through his first blowjob.

Molly sighed and stopped typing when she felt Paul take her into him. It had been so long since she'd had a willing mouth that she forgot how good it felt.

"That's amazing Paul. You're doing amazing. You make me feel so good," she said.

Nothing like a little positive reinforcement to train good habits, she thought.

And Paul was reinforced. He pushed himself further, doing his best to fit as much of the new toy into his mouth as he could. It wasn't all that much more, but it was enough. He knew if he practiced, he'd get better at it.

Doing what he could and using what he knew about what made him feel good when being blown, he had Molly on the brink quicker than when he'd used his hands.

"Stop, please," said Molly. "I don't want to cum yet. A few more minutes so I can finish what I'm doing here."

Paul did as requested. His jaws were tired, but not overly so. He could last a little longer.

He released Molly from his mouth with a lewd 'pop' but kept stroking her slowly with his hands. He liked what he was doing. He especially liked how Molly was behaving during this whole episode. She wasn't forceful or needy. She wasn't even critical, even though he knew he probably wasn't winning any awards for his technique.

She wanted the attention, the sensation. He wanted to give it to her. Everybody wins.

He took the tip of her girlcock back into his mouth, massaging the frenulum with his tongue, then back out, repeating the process and making sure not to put her over the edge just yet.

He wanted to see her cum again. He couldn't get over how it had literally splashed on him the first time. The pressure and speed of it coming out of Molly was something special to create that type of effect.

He worked her base with both hands and used his mouth on her tip, working in tandem to make it seem like one singular effort. Paul swore Molly got even bigger and harder as he worked her.

"That's it, Paul, make me cum again. Right down your fucking throat," said Molly, almost growling the words. She was so hot for what Paul had been doing for her it was almost painful that she hadn't blown her load yet.

Paul ignored the aggression, chalking it up to the heat of the moment, and worked to finish her off.

"Right now... jesus fuck... I'm cuming again. You're making me cum again!"

A water hose shot into Paul's mouth. The pressure of Molly's cum all but forced Paul to swallow. There was no way for Paul to handle it all so he eventually gave up and just let the cum go wherever it could find room. He was more worried about keeping up the stimulation so Molly could finish properly. There was nothing worse than a ruined orgasm.

Paul dated a girl once who was into doing that bullshit. It ended quickly with her.

Julie came down from her orgasm and laid her head on the table above where Paul was below it. She wanted to keep writing, but Paul just made her feel too good to be able to accomplish anything more than recover. Her breathing was heavy, and her balls ached from all the work they put in today. Orgasms were great, but they were intense and draining (literally), especially for someone like her.

Severall
Severall
266 Followers