Molly's Muse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul remained sitting under the table, massaging Molly's girlcock. It had softened a bit this time, but not completely. He had a sneaking suspicion it was a temporary development.

"Can you come out from under there, please?" asked Molly.

Paul crawled out and sat back in his chair across from his new boss.

"Good?" he asked, seeking validation.

"Very much so, yes. Thank you," praised Molly, her head still down.

"I'd like to get better, so if you have any after-action notes for me, I would like know."

"I'll email them to you," said Molly. She finally lifted her head up high enough to see Paul. He was covered in her cum again. It would probably be a common sight for them both in the weeks to come.

"You wore me out," she said. "I didn't expect things to play out this way. At least not as fast as they did."

"You know what they say when inspiration strikes..." replied Paul letting himself trail off.

"Consider me inspired."

"So, now what?"

"We should probably get you cleaned up. I sent everyone home for the day, so if you'd like to come up to my apartment you can get washed off properly."

"Up to your apartment?" asked Paul, "You live in the building?"

Molly nodded. "Me and most of my staff live in the building. Floors sixteen through nineteen are apartments. I have the whole twentieth floor to myself. Perks of being the owner."

"You're staff? Will they see me like this if we move to your apartment. I can wipe myself off, but I don't really have a change of clothes with me."

"No. I have a private elevator that goes straight to my place. It will just be the two of us. You should come up. It will give us a chance to talk while we get cleaned up. We aren't done getting dirty for the day... probably... but we smell of cum and sweat and my shower is huge. I want to wash you."

"I like how straightforward you are about all this. Wish I was as confident, it always feels awkward when I say things like that. 'Let me fuck your tits'," Paul said using a sarcastic voice. "It's a weird request when you say it out loud."

"Maybe don't say it sarcastically. I get your meaning though. It's not really confidence, but pragmatism. All you can do is say no, right?"

"I could run. Flee through the streets as you chase me with your Godzilla cock."

Molly laughed and approached Paul with a package of baby wipes she had picked up from the table. Paul had used some of them earlier after the first time she came on him.

Before she did anything, she leaned in and kissed Paul.

Molly wasn't sure why she kissed him. She wasn't sure what was happening yet, but it was different from the other times she had hired for this position. Simply put, Paul was better.

She backed away a step and pulled out a few wipes and wiped Paul's face free of the residual cum before leaning in and kissing him again. She could feel his cock poking her, she looked down and saw he was hard again. She wanted to play with it. She didn't want to do it here, though, they had done enough damage to this room. The cleaning crew was very understanding about this sort of thing, but no need to make it worse.

Paul was happy to have whatever Molly was offering. Right now, she would lean forward, kiss him for a moment, then back off so she could wipe off some of the more egregious globs of cum. It was only a few minutes before she was done.

"Are you coming up?" asked Molly. "I want you to stay the night. Don't worry about your suit. I will send it out to have them dry cleaned in the morning. If you stay, you most likely won't need them for a while anyway."

"I didn't come here planning to stay the night. I want to, but it's not just clothes. I don't have a toothbrush, or any sundries for that matter, and if I start work tomorrow, I will need other work clothes."

"I have extra toothbrushes, and I'll have one of my staff get you a decent set of clothing for the morning. You can go home if you want, but I'd really prefer if you didn't."

She took his hand and started to lead him to what he assumed would be the elevator. He followed easily behind, watching her ass as she walked.

"No need to make a decision right now," continued Molly, "just think about it. Grab your clothes and let's get out of here. You at least need to come shower."

The trip up to Molly's apartment was exactly as she said it would be. Short and private. The elevator doors opened right into the main room like it was an actual door.

Paul was floored by the size of Molly's place. She wasn't exaggerating when she said the whole top floor was hers. The space was massive. Even more surprisingly to Paul, however, was that he didn't notice many walls. It was an almost entirely open concept. You could stand anywhere in the apartment and see anywhere else.

There were spaces as you would expect for any home. A bedroom, a living room and a kitchen, among other areas, but none of them were walled off. The only walls he did notice were off to the side. Some next to the kitchen and just some off center from the bedroom area.

Bathrooms.

Paul also noted the apartment kept with the theme of having sparse, but purposeful, decorations. Nothing much hung on the walls, and if Molly had anything in the way of 'Live Laugh Love' posters, she hid them, along with any other personal nick-nacks she might own.

"This is it," said Molly, "open and minimal, but spacious. As I'm sure you've noticed."

"Very nice. Different from what I'm used to, seeing as a live in a shit box with walls."

"Walls are dumb. I'd have an open bathroom if I could, but I do occasionally have guests and I don't think they would want me watching them pee."

"You can watch me," Paul said, surprising himself. He didn't know why he said it except that maybe Molly's habit of being forthright was rubbing off on him. He felt awkward and tried to save himself, "you know, if you're into that sort of thing."

"I'll even hold it for you," she replied, no mirth in her voice to suggest she was just messing with him. "For now, we should probably shower."

Every time Paul had thought he had a handle on Molly she would throw him off balance again. He was getting the picture that the woman was eccentric. The way her building and her apartment were decorated, the interview itself, the way she kept being honest with him about her intentions and what she wanted him to do, it all fit well into that odd box he had been putting together of his experience with Denton Publishing so far.

He followed Molly as she made her way through the apartment towards where the main bed was tucked closer to one of the corners. It was a large bed with enough pillows on it to restock a mattress store.

Cock or not, she was definitely a woman.

"You can put you stuff anywhere, and I'll get it sent out when I can. Bathroom is through that door behind you. Feel free to use anything in the apartment, there is plenty of food and booze if you like."

"Thanks. Shower first?"

"Yes. Then I need you to titty-fuck me again, I need to test something," said Molly.

"Am I a guinea pig now?"

"Of sorts," said Molly.

"If shoving my dick between your tits is indicative of your experiments on me, I'm ok with it. Though, shouldn't I do that before we clean ourselves. Why wash off just for me to get us all dirty again?"

"I want your cum on me when I write, and I want you to cum from fucking my tits. That is what worked for me earlier. I want to see if it was a one-off reaction or if for some reason titjobs are a specific spark for me right now."

"Is that how it works? It's not all sex that helps you, but one act specifically?

"Only my third book was driven by one specific act. The rest were just from sexy stuff in general. Can't really control what works, you know?"

"I get it. Was it titjobs for your third book?"

"No," she said. "Anal. My girlcock was buried in my editor's ass while I wrote almost every word in that book."

"Neat," said Paul. He looked down at Molly's monster and shuddered internally. There was an inherent understanding that Molly was going to want to fuck his ass at some point, but knowing it and doing it were two sperate things.

They made their way into the bathroom and got into the shower together. Paul felt out of place in the unfamiliar, luxurious setting. It was made even worse when Molly insisted that she be the one to wash him down, instead of him doing it himself. His concerns were eased quickly by Molly when she made sure she was pressing and rubbing her wet, soapy body against him as she worked. Feeling her generous and slippery chest was especially relaxing.

Paul started thinking again as Molly took care of him. She had said that being the dominant partner wasn't much of a part of it for her, but she was the only one of the two who knew where this was going and what she wanted, so Paul resolved to let her take the lead as she saw fit. If he felt like being the aggressor later when he felt more up to it, he was sure Molly would be all for it.

They finished up in the shower with no more than a little groping and kissing. Molly was hard again but didn't seem in any urgency to take care of it, more concerned with Paul, who had been horny since his under the table oral session. He was aching for relief.

Molly dried them both off, still wanting Paul to stand by while she did the work. He wasn't sure why the washing and drying was a thing for her, but he was getting used to not knowing why Molly did most things

When she finished, she grabbed a bottle of lube out of the nightstand and handed it to Paul, then laid down naked on the bed. She was on her side and laying on the very edge, her front facing towards him. She spent a second to arrange her tits, stacking and aligning them one on the other and placed her arm on top to keep them in place and squeeze them down into the bed.

"There," she said, "all ready for you. Lube up and fuck my juicy tits like you own them."

"Are you into dirty talk? You've said things like that a couple times now, I don't know whether to respond in kind or just let it go."

"I like saying dirty stuff, could care less if you do."

"Sure, makes sense," said Paul.

He couldn't help but admire the way Molly looked in this position. She was all curves. Her hard girlcock was laying half on, half off the bed from being so close to the edge, and it was throbbing noticeably. That wasn't where Molly wanted his attention right now, however.

He poured the lube Molly had provided on her tits and rubbed it in, moving his hands all around the soft mounds and in between her cleavage, where she wanted him to fuck her. He used more lube on himself before pressing the tip of his dick between Molly's breasts and sliding himself into them.

It was like her body swallowed him; her tits were so massive.

It was a different angle then how he had done it earlier. Instead of stroking up between her tits, he was pressing straight in, like he was trying to stab her in the heart with his prick. They were the same tits, and it was still a titjob, like before, but somehow fucking into her cleavage this way made it feel new and different.

"That feels nice," said Molly as Paul fucked, "I was never all that into titty-fucks before this, doing it only when asked, which with tits like mine happened often, but I'm really liking it with you. It's soothing almost."

"Two thumbs up on my end as well," said Paul, actually giving Molly two thumbs up.

"I can't put my finger on you," said Molly, smiling at his antics. "Your professional, reserved, even proper at times. Yet you've taken everything I've been throwing at you absurdly well, including an oversized girlcock. You even make jokes."

"You're hot," he said, as if that explained everything.

"That's it?" she asked.

"You're very hot... and you let me cum on your tits."

"And my cock?"

"Hot so far," he said absently, caring more about his cock than hers at the moment.

Molly went quiet. The next few minutes were silent save for the slapping sounds of flesh against flesh. Molly's eyes were closed and she concentrated on the feeling of a hard dick sliding in and out between her breasts and letting her thoughts take her wherever they wanted.

Paul's eyes were open. He couldn't get enough of the way everything was laid out in front of him. He'd always been a visual learner.

He was also enjoying the buildup to his eventually orgasm. Each pump of his dick sent a wave of pleasure through him and an urgency to his balls.

"I'm close," he said.

"Good. Don't pull out when you do, stay in between my tits like last time, please."

"Ok."

Paul lost himself in bliss. He moved Molly's arm from where it was laying on top of her tit-stack and replaced it with his own hands. He leaned forward, using some of his body weight to press the soft flesh down harder, creating more, tighter friction.

He vaguely heard Molly gasp but couldn't spare the blood to his brain needed to figure out if the gasp was of pain or pleasure.

He put more weight down on Molly, wanting to choke his own dick with her cleavage, and came. His body spasmed each time a rope of his hot cum shot out from him until there was nothing left.

It turned out repositioning himself to be leaning over Molly's while he finished was fortuitous because he all but collapsed forward, draping himself over her side until his head and shoulders fell on the bed behind her.

He was breathing hard and not quite all there, lost in the intensity of his second orgasm of the day, but he made sure he held himself in a way that allowed his softening member to stay where it was and not slip out from Molly.

"Damn Paul," she said after a minute, "can't say I expected the ending you gave me. It hurt, but not in a bad way. Like pinching my nipples, except it was the whole boob."

"Sorry," he said absently.

"Don't be. I hope you take more freedoms with my body like that, keep me on my toes."             

"Said no woman ever."

"You think men are the only ones who like experimenting?"

"It was a joke."

"I know. You can get up now. Would you mind getting my laptop for me, I'm going to grab a few other things before I start writing again."

"Sure," said Paul, extracting himself from their entanglement.

He walked across the apartment and retrieved the laptop for Molly and quickly returned with it. Molly had gotten off the bed as well and was currently rifling through a large wardrobe resting against the window on the external wall. When she turned around and started walking back towards the bed, he could see his cum dripping down between her boobs. She made no move to wipe it.

In her hands were two objects Paul recognized, even though he had no experience with them. They were butt plugs. They were different sizes, one about the two inches long and the width of his thumb, the other a bit longer and twice as wide at the base as the first.

She handed him the bigger one.

"Put this in my ass once I lay down again, please. You can use the same lube as before for it."

"And that one...?" he pointed to the smaller one.

"Is for you. I assume you're an anal virgin?"

"Correct."

"We need to start small then. You'll be surprised how quickly you can adjust though."

"This is so weird," he said, repeating himself from earlier.

"No. It's not. You won't be the first or last man to take a dick in the ass. Not even the first straight one."

"And here I thought I was special."

"To me, maybe, not in general."

They both balked at that statement. Molly had finally said something that even gave her pause.

"Thanks." Said Paul, needing to say something before things got awkward between them. "So. Who's first?"

Molly sighed, appreciating that he brushed passed her too soon admission, at least for the moment.

"You. Then me while I write. Go put your hands on the wall by the head of the bed and lean over a bit like your about to get a prostate exam, it will go in easier that way."

"Sure thing," he said a bit sarcastically. Not for the first time, he thought about how weird his day has been.

Molly lubed up the small plug and followed Paul. She placed the tip to his entrance and started working it. She was slow and methodical, never putting more pressure on his hole than it was willing to take. After a few minutes, Molly had it inserted to the base. She played with it a little more just to make sure Paul's sphincter wasn't going to push it out. Then she left it there to do its job of losing and widening.

"All done. We will go up a size before we go to sleep, but this is perfect for now."

"Great," Paul grunted.

"I'm going to write now."

Paul watched as Molly laid on her stomach and planted her elbows down into the bed. Her laptop was in front of her. She opened it and immediately started to type.

"Did the titty-fuck work like you suspected or is this just the 'in-general' type of spark?" asked Paul, genuinely curious how this was all working for her.

"Titty-fuck. Quiet now. Need to concentrate. Butt plug, please."

Always so polite, thought Paul.

He crawled onto the bed next to her while she typed away at her keyboard. He lubed up the plug she had given him and made to do as she asked but stopped. Her ass was perfect, much like the rest of her. He bent down and kissed one of her cheeks.

She wanted him to take freedoms, so he was.

He sat there kneading and playing with her firm, round ass, and brushed his finger across her hole as he played. He applied a few drops of lube directly to his finger and started working it around Molly's rim. He would get to the plug eventually, but right now he wanted to use his fingers.

He inserted one finger, one knuckle deep. Then two knuckles. Then two fingers. He lost himself in thought, again, as he toyed with his new boss' ass.

He thought about whether this job was really the right move for him. Given what he'd experienced of it so far it was going to be a lot of sex. Great sex, probably. But was that the best way to advance in his career? He'd essentially be sleeping his way to the top with a co-author credit on a book he didn't write. It was a dilemma he never thought he'd have to work through.

Then there was Molly herself. She was professionally impressive. It was obvious her apartment was built for one, though. One nightstand by the bed, one chair in the living room with a couch that looked best used for looks rather than for guests to sit on. She's been alone a long time. Once she was done with her book, would she want to be alone again?

Would he?

Then he thought again about the actual logistics of this job. The sex. The blowjob earlier. Even the butt plug he currently had lodged in his ass weren't so bad. He found he liked what he'd done so far.

Being fucked in the ass by a girlcock that would look more at home on a large sea mammal rather than on a beautiful woman, however, he didn't know if he could do it.

He knew he could back out whenever he wanted, she couldn't force him to stay. He thought he had made this choice already, but every time he turned around, or got off in this case, the post-nut clarity made him question everything all over again.

He imagined what it would be like to have Molly inside of him. To stretch his ass until it gaped and she filled it with one of her massive loads. Would he like it once he got used to it? Did he want to get used to it?

He came out of his thoughts not really knowing how long he had spaced out. He was still using his fingers to massage Molly's asshole.

Molly had stopped typing. He didn't know when, and her hands were still positioned on the keyboard like she meant to be typing, but her head was laying down on the bed. She looked to be sleeping.

"Molly?" asked Paul quietly, testing to see if she was awake.

No response. Her breathing was smooth and melodic. The look on her face serene and beautiful. He removed his fingers and sat back thinking on what to do next. He was in a strange house, naked, sitting next to an equally strange and equally naked girl. He had nowhere to go and nothing to do. He looked at the plug still in his hand, he was supposed to put in Molly, but he'd not gotten around to it during his anal ministrations.