Molly's Muse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would eventually need him to cum on other parts of her body, inside her mouth and ass most notably, but for now she was absolutely addicted to feeling his juices running down, between and over her titties

The was no knowing how long they would have stayed like that because a *ding* rung from across the room. Someone was in Molly's elevator.

Paul panicked for a second thinking the doors were going to open and someone was going to walk in and see him naked and impaled. Molly quickly soothed his worry.

"The doors won't open until I answer it, like a regular door. Relax. It's probably Grace with the stuff I asked her to bring for you."

"She knows you're a dickgirl right? And what position I was actually interviewing for?"

"Yes...", said Molly hesitantly, worried her beautiful morning was going to turn sour.

Something clicked for Paul, "Grace is a dickgirl too, isn't she? Tall, big tits, crazy hot."

"Yes," Molly repeated, "Does that bother you?"

"Oh, my sweet girl. I can literally feel your dick softening in my ass as we speak. Why would one more dick in the room bother me?...you know, as long as this job isn't to 'inspire' her as well?"

Molly laughed and shook her head.

"That's good. My ass is a mess and couldn't handle being a muse for more dickgirls." He leaned up and kissed her, squeezing his ass around her cock in the process, "I also wouldn't want to be seen as greedy, know what I mean?"

The elevator dinged again.

"No," said Molly, slipping out of Paul the final few inches, "we wouldn't want that."

She leaned down and kissed him again before getting up and moving to answer the door. She didn't bother covering up, which Paul thought was odd because he was currently frantically moving to hide himself with the bed covers.

Pressing a button, Molly opened the elevator and Grace walked in. She stopped short at seeing Molly unashamedly naked, oiled, and covered in cum.

She looked at Molly, then to the bed where Paul was sitting. She stared until he awkwardly waved to her, then brought her attention bock to Molly.

"On the first day?" Grace asked quietly, sounding more worried than anything else.

"Yes. We'll talk about it later. Did you bring what I asked?"

Grace nodded and handed Molly the bag she was holding.

"Thank you," she said. "I also need you to get Paul a laptop with all the editing software he might need. He'll be starting his new job later today."

"Looks like he's already started," said Grace with a smirk. She leaned in conspiratorially, "Are you going to share?"

They both knew she was just being a smartass, but Molly couldn't help the anger she felt at the idea of Grace touching Paul. It must have shown on her face because Grace backed up quickly in surprise.

"Shit. Sorry, Molly. I was kidding."

"I know," she replied, calming herself, "like I said, we'll talk about it later."

Grace nodded and went back into the elevator.

"Should have the laptop for him soon, I'll leave it on the desk in your office downstairs. Will he be needing an office as well?"

"No. Bring a workspace into mine for him."

"Sure."

"Thank you much, we should both be down... after breakfast."

"I have no idea what that means with you standing there dripping."

"Bye, Grace," said Molly, closing the doors.

Paul called from the bed, "Did I hear breakfast? I'm crazy hungry after all this work I've been doing."

"I'll bet," said Molly walking back to him, "and you've performed more than exemplary so far. Here," she said handing him the bag, "some clothes. It's going to be a busy day, which may or may not require them."