All Comments on 'Molly's Muse Pt. 02'

by Severall

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
SharderssSharderssover 2 years ago

Bloody good thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just everything I want in a story. It's just amazing.

tex4tgtex4tgover 2 years ago

For someone who doesn't know what they are doing you sure are hitting all the right spots. 🙂 Please continue with this story ! I've fallen in love with these two people. Thank you.

AmandaJames41AmandaJames41over 2 years ago

This is by far one of the best stories written on this site. I hope there is a chapter 3

FeredirFeredirover 2 years ago

This was amazing! Thank you!

burkdmburkdmover 2 years ago

Fucking brilliant

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

I love those 2. Please keep writing. 1 thing though, please read it a few times so you can find your mistakes. I love your story so for. Please more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent work this was completely worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was really really good. You took a wild premise and made it work. This going to sound weird, this being a sex story site. But I wouldn't mind if you toned down the copious amounts of sex and lust, for perhaps more tender moments? Your story though, write it how you want. Thanks.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 2 years ago

Hole lee fuuuuuck. What an amazing story! I love the way it is written. There are so many adorable little interactions between Paul and Molly they make your heart melt, while there are even more interactions so steamy and hot they get your blood boiling.

The length, pacing, and description of the sex scenes is perfect. The scenes here are hotter than any porno ive ever seen. The casualness of the sex, and the intimacy in it at other times is sublime. I love where this story is going so far, and can’t wait to read more about Paul and Molly!

Also, to counter some other opinions, please don’t tone down the sex scenes. A lot of writers will sum up what should be at least a half hour sex scene in one short para. I love the description and the pacing; it builds so much lusty tension. Not to mention, the sex scenes are what defines such great erotic literature- in my opinion.

The few grammatical errors I saw were minor. You can never catch them all and I wouldn’t beat myself up over it. If you don’t have an editor, and are looking for one, this is a story that I would feel happy to edit. I recognize how punny that is considering Paul’s dreamy job as Molly’s editor.

Nexte100Nexte100over 2 years ago

A futa story with anything other than degradation, humiliation, and brutal dominance? Shocking that it's so well received! /s Kidding aside, this is really good stuff. Molly's character is perfect - she's got a quiet sort of command to her that doesn't need shouting, name-calling, pounding, or rape. It's about confidence, maturity, knowing what she wants, and having a (believable) position in life where she's accustomed to getting it. It makes her insecurity and naivete all the more charming when she's experiencing those unfamiliar emotions. I wish we had a bit more of their insecurities actually out in the open with one another. The one opportunity you had - Paul sharing with Molly his doubts about his writing ability - she just swatted down callously, which was one of the few things in both of these chapters that I didn't think fit all that well.

I'm not sure there's really much of a need to continue this as you've tied things off pretty nicely, but as a greedy reader I certainly wouldn't object if you teed up a threesome with Grace in a future bonus installment. As long as you were clever with it, as you have been so far - most of the other futa authors would just put him in a brutal spit-roast or something, all take and no give, but you have more talent. Would also love to see the couple outside of the bedroom or office, if you're looking for ideas on where to go. Maybe a date or something. I know what it's like though as a writer, though - if you're doing your job right, people are always going to ask for more. What you've got here is great stuff, and I'm interested to see what you're other project is going to be. Also futa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is perfect, on every aspect, even the mistakes (who cares when it’s this good). You’ve got so much talent, continue not knowing what your doing it freaking works. The interactions between the characters is brilliant, funny and natural. I agree with most of what Nexte100 said, no degradation etc. is so great with a relationship development so well done, with love and respect. I could still write a lot but I can simply say this story is brilliant and it’s no wonder it beats by a mile most of the other stories.

Please continue your great work, can’t wait to read more, and thank you for this!

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesover 2 years ago

Really enjoyable story.

One thing I tend to find slightly irritating in stories is when the two main protagonists meet and fall in love within the first hour/day. Usually it’s along the lines of either…

1. I know we only met two hours ago and we’ve spent most of that time having sex and eating pizza but I think it’s true love and l want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you seem to instantly drop your pants/knickers for everyone you meet but do you feel the same way? You do! Yay! Let's get married.

Or…

2. I have a secret penis that I’ve never told anyone about but I’ve known you for three minutes and I think I love you so here it is. You accept me! Yay! Let’s get married.

Even with a good story I still can’t quite stop myself from thinking… Really? A day and they are totally besotted with each other? Have some sodding build up man even if you have to cheat (as I often do) and have a little paragraph saying one or two months has passed as they get to know each other better.

Not this one though. You have them falling for each other after around 24 hours but you’ve made it engaging and subtle enough to be believable which is quite impressive (or maybe you’ve just written it well enough for me to want to believe it). Either way, it's very well done.

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

To TGPstories. I fell in love with my significant other the first time we met. We didn't talk about marriage for over a year. Just because we had great sex didn't mean marriage. BTW we been married for 47 years. To the author. Please write more. If you been sick or something bad happen. I hope you get better soon. IF you just got lazy and didn't want to write again, WELL get of you pity party and start writing again.. You are a great writer and have a wonderful story going here.

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. I so hope you have more to share with us.💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to more.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 2 years ago

Loving this! You character development and the development of Molly and Pail's relationship is outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE!!! :D

geek_writergeek_writerover 2 years ago

You say you don't know what you're doing, but this is fantastic. Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It can’t end here it’s so much potential for this …it’s asked amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You left me wanting more! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 stories in

Great writing

Great characters

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

OMG!!! What an awesome story. I had to change my underwear 3 times reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To say I love this story would be an understatement! I would love to read more. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kept me aroused for the entire length! More than ever I want a woman like her as a long term lover! To feel her pushing into me and fucking me into cumming and then having my ass flooded with her cum! Feeling her cock deep inside me after she has unloaded and waiting for her to fuck me again with her cum as lube! I would be her ass slut for as long as she wanted my man cunt! Licking cum off her cock, swallowing her load, licking my cum off her tits and sharing cum! My ultimate fantasy!

JulesornotJulesornotalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant.

Thank you

Fritz_WFritz_Walmost 2 years ago

Hey, you did very good for not knowing what you do. Please go on.

Maybe they could go on a trips to visit bookfairs? Oversea. I can give you facts from german bookfairs for example.

awr75bsawr75bsalmost 2 years ago

One unique story, one unique premise, two unique character ='s this reader asking for MORE, please!!!

burkdmburkdmalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Please continue with more chapters.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Brilliant line on page 5: "Neither of them noticed as she gave them both an adoring smile, and, true to her name, gathered her things and left gracefully."

Right out of my playback.

I cannot say enough about how fascinating this story gets, and keeps on going. I'm a fly, and you're a Venus Flytrap, getting more addicted to the sweet nectar the more I read.

DopamineFanDopamineFanover 1 year ago

This story is incredibly well written. The characters practically jump into life from the words on the page, and their dynamic is both erotic and romantic.

My only real complaint is the "Oxford Commas Are For Cowards" sticker on Molly's luggage. I mean, really, what kind of serious author can she be with that attitude? :⁠-⁠)

hot_oral_pleasure4youhot_oral_pleasure4youover 1 year ago

I Just hope that this wonderful and sensual beautifully written story continues, couldn't stop reading and would just wish to see more chapters soon. Really love to read about the feelings of this lovely couple.

oyabun1963oyabun19637 months ago

More. Please more.

Sshine32Sshine325 months ago

I couldn't turn this story down for anything. There needs to be more. Please. 5/5 whole heartedly

Fritz_WFritz_W4 months ago

What happened? This story needs sequels. Don’t stop pleae.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeverall@Severall
Don't have any plans. Doing this for fun. Maybe try and get better at writing as I indulge in this genre.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Molly's Muse Series Info