Molly's New Job

Story Info
Son hires a maid for his oversexed mother.
8.1k words
4.49
50.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

All his life, Charles wanted to be a doctor. They say your name determines what you're going to be when you grow up. Some of his friends' names were Rocky, Mookey and Thor. Obviously they were not meant for the medical profession, and certainly were never going to be Nobel winners. In fact, Rocky never lived to be 25; they found his body in the truck of his car, with a crushed skull.

Charles was a brilliant student, but his professors wondered how he managed to 'ace' his exams, when he slept only every other night. Yes, he was whoring around; but to be fair, his women were not whores, but like himself, were in pre-med. Pre-med is an undergraduate program and when Charles was in pre-med he had indefatigable stamina and would fuck a snake if it held its head still long enough. Charles managed to graduate from medical school, with a specialty in family practice. He had lost weight but not his virility.

He didn't skip grades, so he was close to 30 when he was ready to enter the fray. He was six feet tall, wore a size 40 jacket, and didn't stand out in a crowd. His dick was about 10 inches long, typical of tall skinny guys, and he knew how to use it. He spent long hours studying Gray's Anatomy and memorized every nerve ending and receptor in a woman's vulva. The vulva, as you know, contains the external parts of a woman's genitals, especially the clit.

Always loving a challenge, Charles found it very easy to pick up college girls, and an occasional housewife. But no woman fascinated him as much as his mother.

We usually find Charles in bed with his mother, Isabel, a hot-assed female who was fixated on sucking his cock. She lived a life of frustration, married to an indifferent, and always tired, husband. He owned a small restaurant, made good money, but when he came home, he collapsed.

Isabel was almost 50 years old, but she looked 30. Her thick hair was a dirty blond, her skin was flawless, and other than faint lines around her eyes, she always received cat calls when she walked through the mall. She had long legs, a tight ass, and when she was home she usually wore short shorts. That the cheeks of her plump ass were exposed, not to make a fashion statement, but to fuel her son's libido. Her inner thighs never failed to give Charles a hard-on, and so Charles spent many hours wanking off to her thighs and ass. Her breasts were full, sagged a bit due to gravity, and had thick nipples that got stiff when she was aroused.

Like most women, she like to look at herself in a mirror. She preferred the mirror on her closet door, because she wanted to look at all of her. Not up close, but from a distance, lying partially naked on her bed. It made her feel like a stranger, like a voyeur, watching that woman on the bed. Her thighs appeared bigger, from the low level angle, and her thick, hairy groin area was almost obscene. Wearing a half slip, so her boobs were exposed, was her attempt at modesty; but it aroused her. The woman in the mirror twisted her thick nipples, and her thighs were parted. Pretending there was a man, or even a woman, watching her made her feel wickedly whorish.

When the throbbing in her cunt arrived, she'd get on the bed and watch the woman in the mirror use her fingers in her pussy. Her cunt was very hairy because she liked it that way. It was very erotic, Victorian, like the women walking the streets of London. She thought she might have been a prostitute in a past life. She felt she'd be good at it.

She had a part time job at the thrift shop, much like a Goodwill store. Customers were usually indigent and mostly women. She made friends quickly and was attracted to women like herself, women whose full lips were always parted and moist. She avoided thin-lipped women.

During slow times, she took long breaks and masturbated in the ladies' room. Sometimes she grabbed a paperback book off the shelf, one of those romance novels where men's cocks were always stiff and ready for action. Reading the purple passages, she'd climax over and over until she heard a customer come in. She knew herself, and had no recriminations. She accepted her voracious appetite for sex, and didn't put labels on herself. There was no other way.

Chapter 2

She and Charles had been watching television when Isabel decided she wanted to play with Charles' cock. He was sitting across from her, and he was wearing running shorts that fit snugly on his slim thighs. Her eyes were focused on the bulge between his legs, and it appeared to be growing. It was her physical presence of course, her female pheromones attacking his nostrils. The throbbing between her legs was making her restless, making it difficult for her to keep her mind on the program. She was wearing a skirt at this moment, and Charles could almost feel the heat coming from her crotch.

Charles muttered something to himself, reached under her skirt, and spread her thighs apart. How many times had he fantasized about looking up her legs! Isabel began to shake, averting her eyes from him. But the image of his hard cock in her pants remained in her mind. She curled her finger into tight fists, resting them on her thighs. She took a quick look at the television, pretending to be interested in the show they were watching.

She took a deep breath, and making sure he was watching her, she flung her legs wide apart. She knew Charles loved her legs so she would tease him by slowly opening and closing her legs. Most often she wore no underwear so Charles could see the thick pubic hair on her pussy.

Charles stared at the stretched crotch band of her panties, seeing the hair and the wetness that soaked her. The creamy flesh of her inner thighs, with soft dark hair curling from the edges of her panties, made his balls ache. Isabel closed her thighs, but only to tease him.

"Wow, that made my balls tingle!" he told her. She smiled to herself because she wanted his balls to tingle. This was the game they played, keeping each other aroused and yet pretending nothing was going on.

He wanted to take her, to do her, on the floor. He was hard, rock hard. She was wet, but wanted to blow him, to suck on his massive limb. His creamy load, by itself, made her climax. And when she came, it wasn't just a drizzle; the electricity made her asshole throb.

Chapter 3

Doing the same thing, over and over, becomes dull. Charles being a creative type, wanted to spice up his life. His mother was his toy, and sometimes he played with her, arousing her, and then got bored, and decide to go out somewhere. She didn't know where he went. Sometimes he stayed out until 2 AM, but she never asked him about it. When he came home she was relieved. He wasn't much of a drinker, and she assumed he had someone outside, or wanted a change and picked up a woman.

Church was a good place to pick up a woman. Husbands rarely went to church and women were most vulnerable, feeling spiritual and horny. Some of the women knew Charles, and knew he was a doctor. They trusted him because he was kind, and soft spoken, and he listened to them complain about their husbands. Then they would go with him out into the parking lot, and let him fuck them. Usually it was in the back seat of his car, sometimes out on the grass. Wherever they could stretch out.

They were nicely dressed because women dressed to go to church. So he fucked them while they were dressed, just slipping their panties to the side so he got easy access to their cunts. They wore their nylons, sometimes bare legged. He didn't care, as long as they wanted fucking. Some of the women were older than Isabel , but most were in their 30's, married about 5-7 years. They were dying for a good fuck and as long as Charles controlled himself, the ladies would climax over and over. And once he had fucked a woman, he could fuck her again when he wanted her.

Fucking women from church gave him a sense of freedom. He never felt he was cheating on his mother. She was always available to him, even if she'd masturbated for hours, because her cunt always wanted more. He knew she was insatiable. It wasn't like she'd tell him she had a headache, and roll over and ignore him. All he had to do was look at her, glance down at her legs, or smile at her plump backside, and she knew what he wanted.

Chapter 4

Charles wanted to give Isabel something she'd remember for the rest of her life. His obvious choice was a vibrating dildo, and because her pussy was large, he looked for something that would surely get her off. A battery operated dildo you could use in an earthquake. The issue was adaptability. You can't talk to a dildo, and after a while you get jaded. Isabel , that is.

He knew she was getting older, and he eventually would get married and move away from her, and her cunt would throb and she'd be thinking of all the good times they had together, fucking and sucking each other. They didn't have a photo album and she regretted not having any pictures of Charles jerking off for her. She would have let Charles take beaver shots of her, but he never asked her. When you're eighty years old, it's nice to have beaver shots taken when you were fifty.

To this end, Charles placed an ad on line for a lady's maid. He thought of an agency that specialized in maid service, but he wanted more than maid service. He wanted a care giver, but even more than a care giver. In his mind he wanted a full time slut for his mother, a woman that would lick his mother's cunt, and maybe, between times, massage her, rub oil into her soft skin, make sure her ass was clean, and keep her in a constant state of arousal. He wanted his mother purring like a cat, or maybe moaning in lust. He knew his mother was insatiable.

He had to be careful not to be too specific since the #metoo people would be after his ass. He preferred the applicant have an hourglass figure and be a little dumb. Not too dumb, but dumb enough so that she'd be horny most of the day, not reading romance novels.

He worded the ad such that it was ambiguous enough, and any woman between the age of 30 and 50 would apply. He preferred phone interviews at first and eliminated women who used words he couldn't comprehend. Not foreign words, but words referring to past employers as abusive or chauvinistic. Even phrases like 'equal pay' indicated a potential problem. Charles simply asked their dress size, and their height. He told them it was for a uniform.

He initially decided to interview two applicants at a time and had the ladies waiting on the patio. He made videos of them as they waited and evaluated them on their appearance. Those women who chatted with each other and exchanged phone numbers received bonus points. Moreover, those women whom he caught gamahunching each other received five stars.

***

That night, after dinner, Charles told his mother the good news. They were in bed together and Charles let her play with his cock as they spoke.

"You know, your birthday is coming up soon," he needlessly informed her. She was smearing precum over his massive knob which made it difficult for him to sound serious.

She didn't answer him, knowing he had something in mind. She let him continue.

"I got you a maid!"

"A what? For what?"

"Well, she's more a lady's maid. Not for laundry or doing dishes. But to look after you. Pamper you ..."

"What would she be doing?"

"Bathing you ... pedicures ... your hair ..."

"Jeez, Charles, I am not royalty! I don't need a maid!"

"OK, OK! Meet her first and then tell me. I'm at the hospital a lot, and I know you get lonely ..." and horny, which he neglected to add.

Thinking about it, she realized the possibilities. She and Charles were very much alike, and she smiled at the thought of a lovely maid licking her ass.

Chapter 5

Their affair had begun three years ago. Wearing nothing but panties, Isabel had been watching a soap opera on television. It was a hot scene, as hot as the sponsor would allow. As usual, she was juicing not long after she began playing with her tits. Once her juices began soaking her panties, she couldn't resist. It had become her habit to finger-fuck herself to orgasm while she chewed on her nipples. She had spread her legs wide apart. Automatically, her hand slipped into her panties. As a moan escaped her lips, she slid her fingers into her slit and a warm glow permeated her groin.

She remembered herself leaning back in her chair and her legs over the arms. Two fingers were churning her pussy, the heel of her palm mashed her large clit as she fingered herself. She had started moaning uncontrollably, when she heard a noise. Startled, she had opened her eyes to see Charles standing there. His cock bulged ominously in the front of his pants.

For a moment, neither of them moved. But the sight of his huge affair stirred something inside her. She couldn't help herself. She threw off her panties, then threw her legs back over the arms of the chair. With her fingers, she stretched her vulva wide open. Charles looked at the swollen, dripping hole. He looked into her eyes, taking in every feature of her face. He looked at her full breasts, with thick red nipples. Her eyes were pleading with him. Then he looked at her open fuckhole again.

"Give it to me, Charles!" she told him. "Fuck me - I need it bad!"

He got out of his clothes and was on top of her. She took his cock and guided it to her cunt. As his massive affair touched the sensitive pussy flesh, she gasped. Desire had now flooded her entire being, and she had never wanted it so bad. She gasped as Charles squirreled his cockhead into her. He paused for a few seconds, then plunged his penis deep into her slippery cunt.

"Oooooooh! Oh, God, yes!" she groaned. "Uuuugh!"

She arched her pelvis up to meet him, taking most all of his member in one long stroke. When his balls nestled into the crack between her asscheeks, she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Pleasure filled her body. Her cunt throbbed powerfully. It was stretched wide, clamped around his throbber, and suctioned with his every thrust. It was the first time in months that a real cock had been in her pussy.

He kissed her hungrily, their lips were glued together. They hugged each other tightly. Their hips began moving in sync, with her ample bosom cushioning him, her knees locked around his back.

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" he panted.

"Oh, yes - God, yes!"

His cock grew stiffer inside her. He began fucking her good now, pulling back until his prickhead came into view and then fucking his joint back into her pussy. Her body recoiled with each thrust. She began shrieking with the pleasure. It had been so long!

"Suck my tits!" she gasped.

He bent down to reach them. Her nipples were swollen and distended. His lips clamped on the left one. He began squeezing and pulling on it with his lips. The feeling sent chills coursing through her body. It was new and exciting to be fucked and sucked at the same time! She began to shake from her lust, and her tremors made his balls begin to boil. Reluctantly, he let her tit flop out of his mouth.

Isabel lay back, panting. She grabbed both nipples and began squeezing them. Her tit action thrilled her, and a shudder ran through her. Her clit swelled and engorged. Her fuck juices oozed nonstop, dripping out of her stretched pussy and down into her asshole. She felt a hot flush creep up from her toes to her brain. And then the spasms hit her. She clawed at his back, urging him on. "Oh! Oh! It's coming, baby - oh, God, yes, fuck me! Ohhhh!"

Her cunt contracted as the climax flooded her mind. Her body shook uncontrollably, the gasps of release coming sharply from deep in her throat. She fucked back at him, working her cunt in circles. Her vaginal muscles clamped his cock, squeezing and sucking at it, wanting his seed inside her. Charles grunted and buried his head between her neck and shoulder. Her clutching pussy demanded his cum load. He couldn't hold back much longer.

"Awww, fuck," he grunted. "I'm coming!"

All at once, his thick dick exploded. His body shook. His eyes squeezed shut. His breath caught in his throat. The first spasm suctioned the length of his cock. Then another, more powerful spurt which splashed over the velvety walls of her cavity. His cock was a sperm hose, gushing into her wet pussy. She milked him with her muscles, clutching at his cock, sucking at it to empty his balls. Finally he fell against her. The last spasms shook him and he lay still, panting. Gently, she eased him to sit up.

"Let me suck it to keep it hard," she said, cupping his balls.

As he stood back, she knelt. His long cock was limp, but shining from the coating of cum smeared on it. Quickly, she ovaled her lips, and he held her head, guiding his pole into her mouth. She clutched his ass, pulling her face to his body. His cock slid deep into her throat. She sucked and licked hungrily, rolling his prick from side to side with her tongue. She felt the spongy limb expanding, and sucked harder.

Charles was in his favorite position. He liked the thought of dominating his mother so completely. Gently, he turned her head from side to side, feeling the soft, moisture of her lips and tongue. His cock was swollen to its full ten inches, the thickness stretching his mother's lips obscenely apart. His hips gyrated slowly as he fucked her mouth, the pleasure sending chills up and down his body.

"Oh, yes... God, yes, Mom! Suck it!"

Isabel purred, closing her eyes. She concentrated on feeling his flesh filling her mouth. Hungrily, she locked her lips behind his cockknob. He held still as she gave him her tongue action. She turned her head from side to side, gliding her slick lips around the crown. Her tongue bathed the big nut. It slid around the piss-hole, eager for a taste of cum. It moved in wider circles and she felt it twitching in response, the nut growing larger. She cupped his balls, imagining how it would feel shortly when he spurted into her mouth. The thought set her cunt on fire!

Charles must have read her thoughts, for he reached behind him. As his fingers touched her cunt, his back arched. His huge cock fucked deeper in her mouth. His fingers felt the thick blond hair covering her mons. He liked hearing her whimper, and her mewing and moaning told him how turned on she was.

"Mmmmppphhh - ohhhh!" she murmured, the sounds muffled.

His fingers slid lower. Lightly, they found her clit. She arched her cunt up, wanting him to frig her. His hand came down flat over her bud. He pressed firmly and began massaging. The pleasure went right to her brain. She spread her legs wider, making the her hole gape open slowly, her hips gyrated, and she was juicing over his hand.

Charles knew he was driving his mother crazy. He teased her cunt slit, rubbing the finger up and down the whole length. It was smooth, slippery from her own drool. His finger slid easily around her vaginal cavity. Isabel groaned again, the pleasure intense. She pumped her cunt, responsive, her clit swollen to twice its size, and she felt she was close to ejaculation. Crying for more, she was almost hysterical; he used his thumb to massage her miniature cock, and then rammed it inside. He knew she wanted more stimulation and he gave it to her.

"Shit!" she cried, her body lurching as he thrust two fingers into her. She felt herself squirt, a first one and she knew she'd squirt again.

She gyrated from side to side. His two fingers were fucking her hard. The thick oil lubed his fingers as he twisted his hand in circles, stretching the walls of her cunt almost to the point he wanted to fist her. She had a big pussy, and it turned him on, but he wanted to wait.

Isabel loved what he was doing to her. Bracing against the bed with her feet, she humped up and down vigorously. She met every deep thrust of his fingers with her open vulva, loving it as they jammed deep again and again. Her body was overheated. Her lips and tongue worked with a will of their own. She could feel his penis swelling even more with excitement. Her mouth was full of his cock, and her pussy was full of his fingers. The pleasure was too great for her brain to process. Crying out, she exploded.