Molly's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! Uuhhh - uuhh - unnnggghhh!"

She threw her trembling body into the air. Her muscles tightened. Her legs spasmed and kicked. Her cunt swelled and then convulsed. She met each hard drive of his fingers with one of her own, fucking back like a wild animal. Her juices spurted as her vaginal muscles contracted again and again. Mindlessly, she gobbled and sucked her son's cock. Her fingers teased and massaged his swinging balls. .

"Yes ... that's it! Suck it! Suck my cock!" he cried.

Isabel 's climax made his balls boil. As he sensed her body relaxing, he fucked deeper into her mouth. Bringing his fingers to her mouth, he slid them inside, too. Her tongue didn't stop moving as her own juices joined his. He grabbed the sides of her head. His body was arched high into the air now, thrusting his cock out as far as it could go. He felt his cock expanding, the preliminary juices leaking from the tip. He fucked her mouth faster, groaning and holding her hair as he felt himself about to shoot.

His prick was slick with her slippery saliva, and her lips pumped up and down like a tight-fitting rubber ring. The way his hands grabbed in her hair made her suck harder. Her body was glowing from her first climax, but she needed more. She breathed deeply, squeezing her thighs together. Her thick thighs were stimulating her labia.

She writhed under him. Her hands grabbed at his ass. Her fingers probed at his asshole, digging deep into the crack between his asscheeks. She urged him on, gripping his asscheeks tightly and pulling him into her mouth. Whimpers of lust escaped from deep within her throat. She was losing control of her body functions. She felt she needed to piss and she dribbled urine mixed with her juices.

Isabel 's behavior sent him over the brink. Moaning loudly, his hands loving holding her head and face, Charles pumped at her as if it were her cunt. His voice quivered as he grunted, "Oh Goddamn ... suck it! Here it ... comes!"

His body tensed. His cock swelled. His balls tightened. He sucked in air, his legs shaking. Then a long, deep groan squeezed from his throat. His cock exploded.

He was drained and her mouth was full of his creamy spunk by the time his body calmed. She swallowed the load and thought it was sweet. She wanted to keep his cock in her mouth, so lightly sucked him while he rested. It kept twitching in her mouth. Her tongue probed the pisshole, searching for more cum. Every now and then, a bit seeped out. Finally, he pulled it out.

Charles 's eyes opened and he watched Isabel licked his nipple. Quickly, it got hard. Her tongue flicked back and forth over it. Her hand cupped his balls, gently massaging them. She sucked his nipple, while her hand fondled his cock. She jacked the limp prick for a while, then went back to his balls. While she lifted them gently, she slid her mouth lower. She pressed her face into his belly, kissing it.

"It's getting hard again!" he told her.

She smiled up at him, feeling his cock. "Mmmm - good, I need more action from you!"

Swiftly, she pressed her face into his balls. She jacked his cock with her hand, sucking and nibbling on his balls. The salty flavor of the moist flesh between his balls and his asshole gave her erotic pleasure. She probed lower, trying to taste his asshole. He laughed at her, pressing his ass against the mattress. The desire to lick his ass grew stronger even as he was embarrassed. She teased his cock and balls with her hands as she looked up at him, blinking. Nobody had licked his ass before.

"Let me lick your ass," she whispered.

Charles looked into her eyes, and saw her lust. She had done it to her husband before, and she knew how good it felt. Her husband liked her tongue in his ass, and she wanted to show Charles how nice it was. He didn't resist as she rolled him onto his stomach.

Isabel thrilled at the sight of his muscular ass. She squeezed his cheeks. She rubbed them. She spread them apart. As she did, she rubbed her face against them. Her hands kneaded his ass firmly. Her face moved to the asscrack. She licked the top of his ass crack, then she kissed both asscheeks several times. Magnetically, her mouth was drawn back to the crack. She spread his asscheeks as her tongue traced a wet line down the split asscrack. Charles groaned from the tongue action she was giving him.

She held them far apart as she tongued his asshole, turning her head from side to side in pleasure. When Charles began pressing his ass harder against her face, she sucked and licked even more hungrily.

"Oh, God!" he groaned. "Mmmm - oh, yeah!"

He lay there with his head on his arms, his eyes closed. Chills rushed up and down his body. His mother's tongue felt so good licking his butt. The sensation made his body shiver with pleasure as his most secret spot was eaten. He couldn't help twisting his ass in little circles. Then he felt her thumbs prying the tight pucker open. Suddenly, her tongue stabbed inside.

"Oooooooh! Do it!"

To his mother, incest was a turn-on. It wasn't just a guy in bed, it was her son. She wasn't concerned about his opinion of her. She could do anything she wanted. In fact, she thought of squatting over him and pissing on his face. He'd still love her. She thought about farting, but it was a bit over the top.

Isabel was galvanized. Her head twisted and tuned. She pressed her face deep between his cheeks. She pulled at the ass pucker with her thumbs, trying to make it gape open for her tongue. Charles was writhing in ecstasy now. His cock throbbed. It was as stiff as before, but it felt bigger. Her tongue was setting him on fire. He spread his legs wider, pushing against his mother's face. He gyrated, while the woman held on and kept her face glued in position. The way she sucked and licked torched his brain. He couldn't take it any longer. His balls were ready again. He had to fuck her now.

"I want to fuck you! Give me your pussy!" Isabel watched Charles roll over. His cock stood hugely stiff and menacing. She could see it pulsing luridly, waiting for her. The cockhead was swollen purple. Precum seeped out of the pisshole.

"Mmmmm... oh, yes!" she moaned. "But first I'm going to suck it some more!"

She bent down and engulfed his cockhead. The spongy knob filled her mouth once again. She nursed on it, tasting the cum. It turned her on! She loved it! Sucking cock was one of her favorite pastimes. She loved seeing a man squirm as his cock was gobbled and sucked as good as she did it. He arched his back and grabbed her hair. He pulled her face down, at the same time fucking his thick cock deep into her throat.

"Quit teasing me, damn you! Suck on it, Mom!"

Her mouth was stuffed now. She fondled his balls as her mouth went to work. Her tongue swirled and licked. She nursed on it, her lips wrapped tightly around the swollen cockshaft. Her lips and tongue caressed and squeezed, measuring the velvety smooth cock-flesh and feeling how it filled her mouth. She felt his excitement in her mouth, the swollen, throbbing prick engorging more with blood as she sucked. Her own excitement was evident by the vast amount of juice now trickling down her inner thighs.

Letting go of his balls, she reached between her own legs. Wetness coated her fingers as she pressed them into her hole. Her cunt opened up beneath her fingers. She lifted her head, even as Charles tried to pull her head back down.

"Fuck me now," she said. Charles looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Her blonde hair was wet from the intense action she was giving him. Her lips were parted and glistening. She looked so submissive, and she was waiting for him to rip her open. His cock throbbed harder as he was prepared to feast on her body, fuck her back and front, and upside down. He wondered if she'd be able to balance herself if he fucked her bottoms up.

"Get onto my dick. Sit on it!" he told her.

She knelt back on her haunches, taking a deep breath. Her heavy boobs hung forward. She felt a surge of adrenaline energize her. Supporting herself with her hands on her son's hips, she straddled him. His cock stood stiff and wet, the blood pumping through it, making it twitch and jerk. She grasped his thick prick and held it upright. With the fingers of her other hand, she opened the swollen lips of her pussy. Then she lowered herself.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned. "Ohhhh, I can hardly fit this monster inside me!"

Charles 's eyes shone, too. He stared between his mother's legs. Her cunt hair was moist. His prick looked huge as it appeared to work itself up into her bowels. It throbbed again and again as she rubbed the prickhead up and down her open pussy slit to coat it with her oil.

"Feels good! C'mon, put it in!"

Isabel lowered herself onto the massive impaler, her labia stretching to accommodate it. She leaned back, giving herself up to the feeling of being drilled by a giant penis. The stretching of her pussy lips sent shivers of pleasure shooting through her body. She began slowly hunching, taking more of her son's massive plugger. Charles gripped his mother's hips as he watched the action of her thick thighs. He loved her smooth thighs!

She arched her back, taking a deep breath. The fullness she felt as his rammer sunk into her made her body buzz.

"Shit, Jeez! I feel like my cunt's gonna explode!"

Her legs began working. She rose and fell a few times, savoring the deep stroking he was giving her. She gyrated slowly, mashing her cuntlips against him. Her fuckhole stretched from side to side. Quivering with excitement, she began riding him faster. As her legs steadily pumped her whole body up and down, she slid both hands to her cunt. She stretched her cunt open, her fingers going for her exposed clit. Charles watched closely as she played with her lady cock. He had to smile as he watched. Each time his mother's fingers touched her clit, her body jerked.

Isabel frigged herself frantically, her hips and legs working on their own. After a while, her hands roved up her body. Her hands slid up her sides and over her stomach, while her son's hands slid out of the way. As she cupped her tits, she opened her eyes. Charles was watching her, she already knew, but actually seeing him as he watched her made it even better. His hands kept gently caressing her body as her own hands began massaging her meaty breasts. He reached up, brushing her hands away.

"Let me do that," he said.

Isabel smiled devilishly, sliding her hands down her flanks. Her tits pushed out, aching for his touch. She offered her breasts to him, and he took them. They moved faster together. Their bodies pumped in perfect rhythm. "Oh, yes, Charles!" she cried. "Pinch them! Harder! Yes, do it harder, Charles! Pinch them!"

Charles pinched and pulled her tits very hard now. He took both nipples and mashed them with all his strength. He watched his mother cringe as the intense pain went to her very toes.

"Ahhhh!" Isabel screamed again. "Oh, it hurrrts!"

Charles eased her nipples back into position, letting the pressure off. He cupped her tits in both hands. Roughly, he squeezed them. They bulged out, the doughy flesh overflowing between his fingers. He squeezed them repeatedly as his mother's breathing came harder and deeper. Then he went back to her nipples.

Charles watched, his eyes glazed over, as a flush spread throughout her body. He lunged off the bed to fuck his cock deep each time she slammed down onto him. Isabel looked at him, a slight smile of pleasure on her lips. The quivering began at her toes and moved up her legs. Her brain lost track of where she was. Chills rushed up and down her spine. And then she exploded. She threw herself against his body.

"Oh, God! Uuuuhhhh!" she cried. "I'm dying!"

The strong clutching action of his mother's cunt drove Charles insane. He let go of her tits, his hands squeezing into her hips. He pulled her to him, driving his cock hard into her. The soft wetness of her cunt milked him. His cock felt like it were made of steel. His toes curled up, quivering, and he pulled her down against him.

Passionately, he kissed her. Their mouths opened and their tongues twirled together. The feel of her hot, sweet mouth sent him over the edge.

"Aaannnggghhh... unnnggghhh!" he moaned.

Isabel hungrily kissed him, taking all he could give her. She loved the way he fucked her, especially when he was coming. She rode him right back, milking his cock for his cum.

She finally rolled off him, looking at his cream coated cock. It shone wetly, a thick froth of fuck-juices coating it.

"Look at me, Charles ," she said.

She leaned back and raised her knees. Her cunt was pointed straight at him. She spread it open. He could see her juices dribbling from the top of her pussy slit to her asshole.

"C'mon... lick it, baby," she said, "use your tongue on me ..."

Charles couldn't resist her gaping, wet vulva. With a moan, he buried his face between her legs and began eating her. Isabel leaned back. His soft lips and tongue lapped at her inflamed tissue, causing ripples of lust to tease her hot box. Gently, he licked up and down her thick cunt lips.

"I'm coming again! Don't stop! Oh, God, yes!"

She pulled his face hard, mashing her pussy against his lips. Spasms rolled through her once more, her body shaking. She panted, holding his head tightly between her legs, until she fell back with satisfaction. It was a long climax, that seemed to last for hours. Yet it was only minutes.

Charles gently licked her until they heard his father's car pulling into the driveway.

"Oh God, Charles!"

Isabel jumped up and rushed into the bathroom. Charles slipped under the covers, watching her go. Mom is insatiable, he thought.

Chapter 6

Finding the right maid for Isabel demanded care and caution. He hardly planned to screen resumes with a computer. Interviews were conducted while Isabel was working. He wanted to surprise her, of course, and the women were seated on a recliner such that their legs and thighs were open. He wanted to make the interview appear legitimate, not that he was casting for an escort service. His questions gradually transitioned into talking smut. Women loved to talk dirty, as much as they pretended to be offended.

After careful deliberation, and some wanking to his favorites, he found a sweet person who was from the UK, with soft blue eyes, a firm bosom and broad hips. She was very pretty, had never been married, and had no one she could call a boyfriend.

Molly's interview was scheduled for 11 o'clock and she was on time. She was excited about this career opportunity, to be a lady's maid. She wore a white blouse, and a tight black pencil skirt, and by the way her dress fit in the hips, Charles wondered if she was wearing underwear. He greeted her with a strong handshake and she seized the moment by giving him a cheeky hug.

They had spoken over the phone twice and she had a good feeling about Charles. He seemed educated and appeared interested in women's rights. Clearly he was more interested in what he might bring to happen, in emphasizing to her this was not a dead end job, but offered unlimited opportunities for advancement. She blushed when he told her she was cute, but he said that very guardedly, muttering it as a second thought.

She talked about herself. Because of her figure, interviewers had previously leered at her with open hunger and that scared her. It was conditioned reflex, she noted, but she never heard of Pavlov, only his dog salivating. She had a tendency to fidget with the buttons on her blouse when she was nervous. Charles noticed her fidgeting and also noticed four buttons were open, revealing a good amount of creamy cleavage. It was difficult for him to conduct an interview with an erection.

She told him in veiled terms she enjoyed lots of sex, mostly with women, and was multi-orgasmic. She told him why she really didn't like men, that they were usually drunk, or had a problem getting it up, and once it was up, it wasn't up for long. She spoke about her frustrations, and how she usually had to lock herself in the bathroom until her fingers did the job for her.

When he described his mother, Molly looked forward to meeting her.

"From what you tell me about your dear mother, she appears to be helpless. Is that true? Does she have a disability?"

"I'm sorry if I portrayed her as weak. She's a strong-willed woman, and she knows what she wants ... when she wants it." He smiled at her.

Molly could not make sense of that comment, picturing in her mind that Isabel was one of the Wagnerian Valkyries. That scared her.

"I meant that Mother has strong urges," Charles clarified, " and most of that is my fault. If you met her at church, she would impress you as a sweet, middle aged woman, although she tends to have trouble breathing when she gets over-excited."

Molly crossed her legs and Charles felt she was getting aroused. Her blouse was almost fully unbuttoned and she was massaging her breast near her collar bone. She was showing more thigh, but not enough that her naked flesh showed.

"How about yourself, Molly?" He leaned forward and looked intently, or rather clinically, into her deep blue eyes. "Are you a sexual being?"

Blushing she replied, "Aren't we all? Of course I'm a sexual person. Sometimes a bit too sexual," she giggled.

"Please go on ... " he urged her.

"At certain times of the month, I get so horny , it's just distracting. If I'm working, I need to go to the ladies room ..."

"Yes, I understand." Charles was afraid to appear 'pervy'. "I'm a doctor, you see, and what you feel is not unusual ..."

"Thank you, Sir."

"I do have a rather large clit - at least my girl friends tell me that I do, much bigger than theirs ..."

"How large is it?"

"I don't want to discuss it here. Is it important for this job?"

"No ... of course not." He felt it important to bring the interview back to his mother. "Mother, for her age, almost fifty, is highly sexual. Would that be a problem for you?"

"Well, I suppose not. How sexual is she?"

"She masturbates quite frequently, maybe five to six times a day ..."

Molly appeared to take more interest.

"In fact," Charles added, "she would masturbate all day long if she didn't have a part time job ..."

"Lucky woman!" Molly exclaimed. "I wish I could do that!"

"Well, if you get this job, you just might have the opportunity!" Charles was going to laugh but thought better of it. "How soon can you start?"

"It depends on the salary. Your ad said 'negotiable'."

"That's correct. What are you looking for?"

"$20 an hour? Is that OK?"

"Fine."

He would have given her double that, but he didn't want to appear too anxious. She crossed her legs again, showing him more thigh, and a flash of white panties.

Charles didn't bother asking her dumb questions you get on a typical interview, like where do you want to be five years from now. What was most important, that she appear to be a submissive, and she told Charles, blushing, that she masturbated twice a day. Or maybe more, she didn't keep a running tally. She had a very long tongue, as he noticed when she licked her lips.

Molly liked Charles and they conversed freely, openly, and naturally, Charles mostly just listening. On a interview silence is deadly and Molly kept chattering, mostly about her needs and how the men she met didn't understand a woman's needs. A blowjob never satisfies a woman's needs, except maybe his mother's needs because she was orally fixated and she could climax by sucking on a hotdog.

When women cross their legs over and over it has meaning, which Charles was quick to discern. First, he was handsome, in a way that women find educated men handsome. He exuded confidence and women are aroused by confidence. He looked into her eyes, and eye contact aroused her. As she tried to maintain her composure, he saw her flushing, and he was expecting her to rush to the bathroom before she pissed in her pants. Usually taking a piss break on an interview gives the wrong signal, and at this point she didn't give a fuck because she was leaking profusely.