Molly's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was enjoying this interview because he was interviewing a woman in heat. She knew he was going to hire her, judging by the massive bulge in his pants, so she tormented him and herself. Funny, he thought, about the irony. Maybe he should tell her to shut up and just fuck!

Having a bit more time, for he had allotted an hour for the interview, he wanted to see if she trusted him, or rather if he could get her undressed. She was very aroused and he was having a tough time maintaining his composure. The size of his tenting was painfully obvious, and she kept staring at it. It was as if she were talking to the bulge, a first time for her, because a bulge is only a bulge. He reached down and moved it more to the side in his trousers.

"Sir, I can't help but notice. Is that all you?"

He looked at himself, and sheepishly grinned.

"I'm afraid so, Molly."

"Would you consider me out of line, but ... can I see it?"

He unbuckled his trousers, and fished his penis out, as if it were a thick snake.

"Good God!" She was startled by the size of his limb, yet fascinated, which only made her juices flow faster.

"Now you have to show me yours. Fair is fair!" He told her hopefully.

The interview was unusual for Molly, but her intuition told her, more was to come. Women appreciate men who are laid back. But not wimpy! When he had talked about his mother, Molly could imagine where it was heading, but she needed the job, and how many jobs were going to be this much fun? Most people hate their jobs.

"Alright, but only if I can hold it for a while." To which he was happy to let her do it.

She held his prick, gingerly at first, then as it seemed to stare at her, she stroked it with her soft fingers. Over it's entire length she stroked it, feeling the foreskin sliding up to the nut and back down. He had no idea if he could last longer enough to finish this interview. It appeared she already had the upper hand. A good interviewer doesn't shoot spunk at the applicant, unless of course, the position is in a bordello.

It would be unheard of, that she should want to wank him without putting it into her mouth. She paused in her ablutions, then lowed her head to within an inch of his knob. She let saliva fall onto his affair, then quickly covered it with her lips. Like liquid fire, her lips being full and soft, made Charles feel like an acolyte where she was a priestess. She well understand the art of cock sucking but she did it so demurely, it seemed her first time. When she cradled his swollen balls with her free hand, gently fondling, he assumed she was a pro. He needed to ask her about her job history again. But dismissed the dumb idea.

While gulping air, Charles asked, "Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

Without lifting her head, she managed to answer, "I had two brothers. Both older than me ..."

She still had her skirt on, and while she give him good head, he reached and pulled her skirt off. Wearing only a thong, her ass cheeks were totally exposed, and her thick labial lips well open. Clear juice was almost about to wet her thighs, and Charles did what any gentleman would do. He pulled her hips to him, and began to reciprocate by slowly lapping at her clit. He felt he should leave well enough alone. If she had two brothers, maybe she had sisters too?

Chapter 7

When Molly met Isabel, she was surprised. She pictured Isabel in a wheelchair, but Isabel was in the kitchen fixing drinks. When she entered the living room, Isabel eyed Molly, as an older woman would appraise a younger woman. To Isabel, Molly looked appetizing. But to Molly, Isabel looked like an oversexed housewife who had seen better times. Molly wasn't sure she wanted the job until Isabel spoke kindly to her, asking about her family and whether she knew much about being a lady's maid.

Charles watched them size each other up, until Isabel pulled her victim's routine. She told Molly that Charles was a good son, that her husband neglected her, and that she needed more exercise. She dabbed at her eyes with her handkerchief.

By exercise, she really meant more action, and Molly could read between the lines. She didn't know how to respond, but she did go over to Isabel and hug her, a bit low in the back, with her hands across Isabel's fleshy ass. To which Isabel responded, "I like her, Charles. She'll do just fine ..."