Molly's Peaches

Story Info
Molly and Ray exchange birthday presents.
750 words
4.4
21.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rothning
rothning
26 Followers

On his 75th birthday, his first since the loss of the wife of 50 years, Ray sat sipping coffee at the kitchen table. He looked up to see his neighbor Molly at the back door, resting a basket on her pregnant belly.

"I've brought you some peaches from our tree for your birthday."

"Thank you! Those look luscious."

"They smell luscious too," said Molly.

Ray bent down to sniff, aware of Molly's swollen breasts just above his head. The peaches did smell luscious. And there was another, muskier smell too.

"It's your birthday today too, isn't it?" he said, remembering. "Come in and sit down for a bit. You look tired."

"I am a bit. Simple chores wear me out."

"I was sorry to hear about Roger leaving."

"Thanks. He couldn't handle the thought of being a father."

Molly hesitated, on the brink of tears. But she knew she could share anything with Ray.

"He couldn't handle me being pregnant either. He didn't touch me once I started to swell. I think he found me disgusting."

Ray wanted to let Molly know how desirable she was.

"That's strange. I used to love fucking Ann when she was pregnant.".

The word "fucking" reverberated between them. A blush spread across Molly's bosom and she started to get wet. She laid the basket of peaches on the counter and turned to Ray, suddenly seeing him in a new light.

"Tell me."

"Details?"

"Yes please."

"My favorite was to come up behind her and feel her pregnant breasts."

"Show me," she said, turning back to the counter.

He did. She leaned back against him, groaning, feeling his erection against her bum through her dress.

"What next?" she asked breathlessly.

"Then this," pulling the dress down and pinching her naked, hard, erect nipples.

"Oh, yes," moaned Molly. "What next?"

"Then I would nuzzle her neck."

"Ohhh."

"Then I would lift up her dress and pull down her panties, like this. Oh my, your bum is glorious."

Ray knelt and kiss her crack, snaking his finger through the wild tangle of her bush along the slippery channel of her cunt, fingering her clitoris. He pushed his tongue between her cheeks and licked her sweet puckered arsehole. Molly panted, a high pitched whine escaping with each breath.

"Whaaat ... neeext?" she managed, arching down onto the counter and raising her wanton behind, pregnant belly hanging low.

Ray licked from her clitoris to her arsehole, drilling into it with the point of his tongue. Then he did it again, and again, and again.

"Oh my god! I never . . . oh, oh, oh."

"Next I would do this."

Ray stood up, pulled down his pants, and pressed his now very erect cock between Molly's very wet flaps.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Fuck me. Fuck me deep and fuck me hard."

For a while there was no sound but the slap and groan of rhythmic fucking. Ray gripped Molly by the thighs and slammed her back onto his hard thrusting cock, straining to get his tip deep inside her hot core.

Molly managed to grunt "What. Next."

Ray thought for a while. Clearly Molly wanted another change up. There was really only one place to go. He tentively pulled apart her cheeks to reveal her tight little arsehole and put his thumb there.

"Yes."

He pushed it in.

"Double yes."

He took out his thumb and introduced two fingers.

"Double double yes."

Satisfied that he had found the right next move, he pulled his well lubricated cock out of Molly's cunt and pushed the mushroom head gently against her sphincter. Molly pushed back against him and the ring yielded, taking him in.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I want you to come inside my arsehole. I want to feel it spurting."

"These days it can take me a while to come."

"I don't care. You can fuck me as hard and as long as you like. I can take it. I don't want you to stop until you come."

At that point Ray started to feel the rising boil of his approaching orgasm. Every thrust brought it nearer, until he exploded with a roar as Molly gave a primal groan, her legs shaking.

Resting her cheek on the counter, Molly started laughing in wonder and delight.

"I needed that so much. Thank you."

"Any time. Happy birthday."

"I want to do all the other things you did with Ann."

"There are lots of them."

"I want them all."

rothning
rothning
26 Followers