The Outdoor Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
5.7k words
4.55
38.6k
34

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was twenty, I became an outdoor instructor, and for those who don't what that is, you basically take groups of kids and adults outside, to do activities like climbing, canoeing, hill walking and fun stuff like that.

To do this kind of thing, I joined a company called Merrydale hill centre, who owned a large house, deep in the countryside, and put me through the qualifications I needed to do the job.

Then I started work in early spring, with a few others, and was soon working hard, but having fun.

Now, the people I worked with were similar age to me, between the age of twenty and thirty, and there were about twenty or so of us instructors, then there was the senior instructors, our supervisors, who were around the same age as well, but had more experience and qualifications, and then there was our manager Tony, who was an older guy, but very experienced and qualified.

Anyway, around my third week on the job, on a bright but cold spring afternoon, I was rotated down to do a little maintenance work.

This was to fix or clean any equipment that needed it, and so, I was about to head to the maintenance shed to get on with things, when Erica came marching up to me.

Erica was one of our senior instructors, a fiery red head, with a skinny tall, pale body under her uniform, and a pretty large chest from what I could tell, and she had no problem telling us newbies, how useless we were as instructors.

She often the used the words, Dumbass! Twat! Or big bag of useless small pricks! When talking about us, and would happily tear you a new one, when she thought you fucked up!

Anyway, Erica came marching up to me, and with a firm look asked "Steve. What are you doing?"

"I'm on maintenance." I replied, before adding "I was about to go to the maintenance shed, to get on with it!"

"Don't bother. Come with me!" she replied bluntly back.

She then turned, and walked back towards the main house, a large old red brick manor house that was the centre, and so, I followed her.

We then walked around the building, and headed to the staff village, behind it.

The staff village was a large group of about twenty wooden huts, each about the size of a large garage, that we all lived in, as the centre was far from where most of us grew up, and this, became our own little fun, close knit, community!

Erica then strolled towards the first hut, and as I was fairly new, I didn't know at this point, whose it was, so I just followed her.

She then opened the door, and stepped into the large room inside, and I followed her in.

"Close door Steve." She then said.

So, I closed the door, and then noticed the room had one big difference to mine, it had only one large double bed in it, up against one of the walls, where as mine, had two single beds in it, because I shared the hut with my roommate, Benny.

Erica then swiftly turned around to face me, stepped straight up to me, and pushed me hard up against the door.

"Listen!" she then said firmly, looking me right in the eyes, before adding "I'm going to ask you one question, and I don't care if you say yes or no. But if you tell anyone about it, I'll tear your balls right off! Got it?"

She then grabbed my crotch with her pale bony hand, and gave me a squeeze, making me groan uncomfortably.

"Okay." I replied back, in a high pitch terrified voice.

"Good!" she then said, before finally asking "Then I want to know just one thing... do you want to have sex with me?"

"Err..." I replied not sure how to answer that, because if I said no, she might rip my dick off right there and then, and if I said yes, her boyfriend Terry, who was also the assistant manager, might kick my ass!

She then said "Look. Terry and me have been really busy the last few weeks, getting you dumbass instructors, ready to do your jobs! So, we haven't had any time to ourselves. So, I'm really horny right now, and as you're the only dick off this afternoon... do you want to do it?"

To be honest, I really didn't feel like I had much of choice.

However, she was actually quite sexy, with her red long hair pulled back in a ponytail, her stunning blue eyes, slim delicate features, and as I said before, a skinny pale body, with what looked like a very large chest, so, after a moment, I replied "Okay!"

She instantly smiled, which was something I didn't see her do much, unless she was working with a group, and then quickly leant in and started to kiss me.

I was so stunned at what was happening I didn't react at first, but gradually I began kissing her back, and for a good minute or so we stood together exploring each other's mouths.

Then after a bit longer, she pulled her wet lips from mine, and with a small wicked smile on her face, she slowly dropped to her knees in front of me.

I then stood there motionless, as I watched her eagerly begin to undo my trousers, and once they were undone, she yanked them down, and my semi hard cock flopped out in front of her.

Eagerly, she then took a hold of my member with her bony white hand, wrapped it around my shaft, and started to stroke me hard.

I let out a few happy sighs, as she worked my cock into life, stroking it firmly up and down, and after a while, I was almost fully hard in her tight grip.

Then she leant forward, opened her little wet mouth, and clamped it around my big round cockhead, and began to suck.

I groaned a little loudly, as her sweet wet mouth, slid back and forth along my hard length, while her hand continued to hold the base, and happily she sucked on my cock.

For the next few minutes, Erica eagerly sucked on my hard member, sliding her mouth down further and further as she did, clearly eager to taste every inch of young hard cock, and I moaned happily loving every second.

Then after a while longer, her movements began to speed up, her red head bobbed back and forth faster, as she begun to deep throat me, and I groaned heavier, because it felt like she was trying to suck my dick completely off.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I exclaimed loudly, having never had a woman do that to me before.

She then pulled her hungry, eager mouth, right off my dick, and looked up at me with dribble running down her chin, asked "You like that?"

"Yes!" I replied a little breathlessly back, before adding "But I won't last much longer if you keep doing it!"

She instantly grinned, and then replied "That's the point! I want drink down your creamy load! In fact, I want to drink down every creamy load you have!"

She then quickly clamped her lips, back around my hard wet cock again, and then eagerly, began sucking me once more.

I groaned again, as her wet wonderful mouth slid down my hard length, and then pulled back, before sliding down the full length again, and as she did that over and over, I couldn't help but think 'Wait! Did she just say... every load I have? Like more than just one?!'

Anyway, I was quickly brought back to what was actually happening, as I suddenly realised her hand had let go of the base my cock, and now, it was just her hot wet little mouth, sliding up and down my hard firm length.

Her hands then gripped my arse cheeks, as she pulled me closer to her face, forcing my hard cock further into the back of her throat, and as my balls bounced off her chin, she was practically gagging on my dick.

I'll be honest, I was a little concerned she was going to choke on my hard dick, because she was making a lot of worrying gagging noises, but it didn't seem to stop her, and eagerly, she just kept pulling me into her face, as she thrust her head forward to meet it.

Well, after just another minute or so of this, I was loving it a little too much, and very quickly, my excitement grew.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I then exclaimed loudly, before adding "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Erica didn't reply, she just kept jamming her wet hungry throat onto my hard length, as she pulled me into it again and again, and quickly my excitement raced towards it finally conclusion.

"Oh god!" I then exclaimed excitedly, before adding "Here it comes!"

Then I groaned loudly as I felt my cock explode, and my first few large dollops of wet white cream, spurted out, straight down her throat.

Erica seemed unfazed by this, and just pulled me as tight as she could into her mouth, and with my churning balls lodged against her chin, and my hard dick deep in her wet throat, I continued pumping out my load.

"Oh god!" I groaned heavily again, as I continued to unload my balls.

For several happy seconds, I pumped out dollop after dollop of wet white goo into Erica's mouth, and when I couldn't give her anymore, I finally sighed heavily with relief, and relaxed happily.

However, this hot redheaded young woman wasn't done with me yet, and after clearly swallowing every drop of white wet cum she could, she kept her wonderful hungry mouth on my cock, and began to rock back and forth along it again.

Breathing hard, I tried to catch my breath, and stood there still kind of amazed this was really happening, as Erica's wet mouth continued to slide up and down my member once again.

Amazingly, she kept me hard through the entire moment, and after another minute, I guess I was ready for more.

Erica clearly sensed this, and then finally, she pulled her wet hungry mouth off my hard wet cock, looked up at me with a grin, and said "Mmmm... that was tasty! But I need more!"

Then she got up to her feet, turned towards the double bed, and began pulling off her clothes, as she moved towards it.

I watched her blue uniform sweatshirt come off over her head, and then her white t-shirt and big white bra, then she kicked off her white trainers, undid and dropped her blue uniform cargo trousers to the floor, and then stepped out of them, before finally she took a hold of her white little knickers, and pushed them down her small pale arse, and long skinny legs.

Once her underwear hit the floor, she stepped out of them, and was now stood completely naked in front of me.

She then glanced over her shoulder at me, and with a smile asked "Well, you coming?"

I watched her then climb onto the bed, roll onto her back, and look back at me with a smile.

I could now see everything, her big saggy white boobs, probably D-cups I thought, with her little pink hard nipples, her flat toned white stomach, and a smooth bald little white pussy, between her long skinny legs, she looked amazing.

Then eagerly, I began pulling off my clothes as fast as I could, and my sweatshirt and t-shirt went one way, my trainers flew off in another direction, and once I stepped out of my cargo trousers, I quickly marched towards her bed, with my hardon leading the way.

I then crawled onto the bed, and then over her, and as I did this, she reached up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and pulled me in for another kiss.

As our lips locked again, and my naked warm body lay on top of hers, my hard cock pressed up against her smooth bald pussy, and she let out a soft moan.

Then as we kissed some more, she began to gently hump herself against my hard length, and happily, I moved against her movements, and for a moment we just lay together, dry humping each other.

Then I moved back a little further, my cock dropped a little lower, found her moist little entrance, and as we moved against each other again, my member nudged into her.

Erica moaned a little louder, as my big round cockhead pushed in, between her little pink pussy lips, and as they stretched open around my dick, I eased into her warm wet hole.

I then groaned a little louder, as I felt my hard cock slide into her warm wet cunt, and then for a moment I paused, so I could come to terms with the fact, that I was now inside my scary supervisors, hot little wet pussy, and there was definitely no turning back now.

Once I had got over that thought, I then gently I eased back, then pushed into her again, then eased back, then pushed into her again, and slowly and steadily, I began to fuck her.

Erica groaned happily, as she felt me moving inside of her, then as I continued, pumping into her, she lifted her mouth from mine, tilted her head back and moaned some more.

Her skinny arms were holding me tightly, pushing her lovely pillowy tits into my chest, while her legs lifted a little either side of my waist to give me even better access to her sweet little pussy, and as we lay together fucking happily, she continued to moan happily in my ear.

"Yes! Fuck me Steve! Fuck me! I need it! I need it so much!" she moaned breathlessly, urging me on.

So, I held her tightly in my arms, and began lifting my arse up and down faster and harder, and as I did, Erica moaned loudly with my every thrust.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned, between heavy breaths.

My hard cock plunged in deep into her wet little cunt, then pulled almost right back out, before plunging in deep again, and eagerly, she moved her hips against me, working her sweet little hole against my pole.

For several more minutes we fucked like that, until curious to try another position, I moved my hands from behind her back, placed them on the back of her legs, and pushed them forwards more, until her bony knees were almost touching her boobs.

Then lifting up slightly, off of her naked hot body, I began plunging into her hard and deep again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, as her head tilted backwards on the pillow again.

My thrusts were eager and determined, as I pushed into her as deep as I could, and my balls started to bounce off her little arse, as she moaned some more.

For another few minutes, I fucked that redheaded hot nympho pretty hard, to give her just what she wanted, and Erica moaned over and over, and urged me on, as I did.

Then mainly because her pussy felt so good around my cock, and her moans were like music to my ears, I felt my excitement grow again.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum again!" I then exclaimed, between breaths, as I felt it increase.

"Put in my mouth! I want to taste your sweet cream, again!" she replied excitedly.

So, I kept pumping away as long as I could, plunging into her wet little pussy over and over, while she lay on her back, with her bare skinny white legs almost over her head, letting me fill her warm wet hole with my hard thick cock repeatedly.

Then finally, I couldn't hold off any longer.

I felt my balls start to tighten, my excitement quickly grow, and my cum begin to surge.

"Oh shit!" I then groaned, knowing there was no more holding back.

Then eagerly, I pulled my hard throbbing cock from Erica's sweet wet little cunt, and quickly straddling her legs, pinning her in that folded up position, I aimed my hard cock at her mouth, and began to wildly jerk it.

As I stroked my hard member vigorously, over Erica's hot little pale face, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and waited expectantly.

Then I exploded.

With a mighty groan, my hard cock began pumping out wads of wet goo again, spurting out big dollops of sticky white cream, that shot straight down into Erica's open greedy mouth, and as they disappeared inside, she quickly swallowed it, and then waited for more.

For many glorious seconds, I unloaded what felt like, a gallon of white wet cum straight into my senior instructors open mouth, and without even hesitating, she gulped each and every drop down.

Then finally, with a big happy sigh, I stopped cumming, and relaxed.

I was done, another wet sticky load unloaded, and as I crouched over that hot skinny woman, trying to catch my breath, she reached up, took a hold of my hard dangling dribbling cock, and pulled it down to her mouth.

As I lowered myself more for her, she clamped her wet little lips around my sticky hard shaft, and began sucking on it again.

I moaned happily as her expert mouth happily, slowly, sucked on my member, greedily sucking up every dribble I had left in me.

Then, even though I was sure she had sucked up every drip she could, she just continued to happily suck on my thick meat.

For another minute or two, she continued, never letting it get soft, until she finally pulled it from her little mouth, and with a grin said "Again!"

"Okay!" I replied, having just about got my breath back.

Then she let go of my hard cock, rolled out from under me, and then moving onto her hands and knees, knelt forward on the bed, facing away from me.

I then moved up behind her, knelt down, and took a moment to look at her smooth, little round pale arse, and her wet little pink pussy under it, before I knelt up, placed my hard cock up against her little entrance, and with a little push, slipped inside of her again.

Erica moaned happily again, as I filed her wet warm hole with my hard member, and once I was most of the way inside of her, I placed my hands on her skinny waist, and eased back, before pushing in again.

She moaned again, so I did it again, and then again, and she moaned happily every time I did, as I began to fuck her once more.

With her kneeling on the bed in front of me, my hard cock slipped back and forth inside of her easily, plunging in and then out again, and as we fucked, I still couldn't believe, I was fucking my supervisor like this.

"Oh yes Steve! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, with her head rocking back and forth with my every thrust.

"Oh god! Your pussy feels so good!" I groaned happily back, loving the feeling of it, wrapped around my hard dick.

"And your cock, feels so good in me!" she replied happily back, as she moaned loudly again.

For several eager, fantastic minutes, I continued to fuck Erica from behind.

Pumping into her warm wet cunt, as I held onto her slim little waist, and she happily knelt in front of me, taking it over and over again.

Then she said breathlessly "Harder Steve! Fuck me harder! I want to feel you, pounding my little pussy! Pound my little pussy Steve!"

So I did.

I eagerly held her a little tighter, then began humping into her faster and harder, and as my thrust pounded into her wet warm cunt, her moans got louder and more excited.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she began exclaiming loudly, before adding "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

As far as I was concerned, I was?!

But, not wanting to start an argument right then, I lifted up a little, until I was crouching over her, and moving my hands to her shoulders, I began pumping into her, as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she then began to cry out, as my hard cock pounded hard, into her wet little pussy.

"Yes! Like that! Like that! Fuck my just like that!" she then cried, clearly loving what I was doing.

So I carried on, holding onto her skinny shoulders, pounding into her little cunt, while she knelt beneath me, rocking back against my thrusts, and crying out at the top of her voice more, and for a moment, I felt like one of those jockeys heading down the final straight on his horse, desperate to come first.

Talking of coming first.

As my cock plunged into Erica's wet cunt like a wild piston, and my balls slapped against her arse again and again, her body rocked back against mine, and her screams could have been heard from two valleys over, as I began to feel my excitement grow once more.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I exclaimed loudly, before adding "I'm going to cum again! You're going to make me cum again!"

Erica turned her head towards me, and looking very flushed and sweaty, replied "Put it in my mouth again! Put it in my mouth again!"

So, doing as I was told, I knew my objective, and then continued on, pumping into her as hard as fast I could, giving her the fucking she so wanted.

For another minute or so, my hard cock slipped back and forth inside of her wet hole, plunging in hard, until our bodies smacked together then, pulling apart again just as fast, and increasingly, my excitement raced to its inevitable conclusion.

12