All Comments on 'Molly's Young Lover'

by TerryS1979

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story.

I only wish there had been more dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read your biography before trying to read this drivel. Seeing you were a white guy I knew the lover would have to be of black descent. What is it about newbies and interracial? Are there no other scenarios to depict? Here's a novel idea, how about a black housewife craving a white or Hispanic or Asian lover? No, that doesn't fit the present day narrative. Sadly I didn't get past the first half page, I didn't expect much and got even less. I scored it a 1 and put you on the writers to ignore list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start, he needs to take what he wants. She seems like easy pussy for a young black cock and the fact that she loves being restricted and hurt is the topping on the cake. She’s a pre-made blackcock whore. Handcuff her, put a ball gag in her mouth and ass fuck her till she’s cum so much all she can do is whimper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating slut wife bangs some rando, then the police chief husband finds out and everybody ends up dead. That would be the only 'happy ending' for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Molly Kelly feels real, based on a real woman, and Samir feels real, if idealized, too. Intense and hot, feels very personal like this is a story that's been percolating in the author's mind for some time. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm about half way in-between those recent comments that like this story, and leaning more towards those that hate it, for all the reasons they stated. (Minus the one comment from someone who seems to hate life in general, so no author would ever please them, no matter what they wrote!)

Look, I know this is a fiction story, something you wrote and made-up and likely none of it was ever real/happened. Its well written, good editing, proofing and spell check, very clean story that way, for what it is. That was very welcome, to me. Thank you Author!

But, seems to me at least, this is a way too common theme and story plot line in the LW category here...Long term married wife, not talking with her husband about anything crucial or very important anymore, whom has a much older husband who neglects her needs and she is so vain, sees herself as 'the poor little needy wife, who wants to treat herself to strange cock'.

She goes after this dude in this story, like that old saying about horny bored wives that will head after any crowing rooster in the hen-house..."any cock'll do!"

However...her hubby may make her wish she'd never started cheating, because he's the PC in his senior years, and those guys tend to be a lot more straight-laced and traditional, a lot more narrow-minded about kink-shit like this, particularly since her hubby is an older to dog cop who happens to the PC of the whole shoot-em-up and-rodeo!"

He most likely got to that top cop position over all the local police force, from being a career cop, having worked his way up through-the-ranks, and gaining the admioration of most of the cops on the force with him, as he was promoted to top cop! So, he won;t like his wife tarnishing his reputation as PC and a man's-man, with her flagrant cheating, and he is not likely to let-her-off-the-hook, which would make him look very weak, like a wussy useless cuck!

Regardless of how disinterested he seems in his wife and her needs, I just bet when he catches her in bed with that black cock, regardless WHO the wife stealing, marriage trashing bastard fucking his wife IS, there will be very rapid decrease in the town or city population, by two cheating slut adults, when the PC pulls his pistol out and kills them both, as they fuck! As PC he IS the law in that town or city, so really, who will question him?

The problem with your story, IMO only, is simply, (though you may well have wanted to keep it short and moving along, which you did), you never showed us any consequences the PC's wife and her lover face, when the PC comes home early and catches them fucking, or wifey winds up pregnant from her black buck, and when she starts showing down low and her PC husband, knows damned-well, they haven't made love for months, so it isn't his spunk, nor hubby's get, she's knocked-up with...all BLOODY HELL WILL BREAK-LOOSE!

See all the chances to really soup this story up with, you missed, by ending it way too early, the way you did? What you got against the fireworks that coulda happened, and the fun writing that out for us, would be?

Just 'food for thought,' I suppose...since this is your story, and the writing was well edited, proofed and good, for what it was! Why I gave this story 4 stars!

Please, keep writing and posting these well written, good, clean, well error proofed stories here, like this one is!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Hope she gives him a black baby

Alex54092Alex54092almost 3 years ago

Needs more details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For the anonymous guy who gave the story a "1", wondering what you're doing in this genre besides queering the scoring...

BrendaCBrendaCalmost 3 years ago

Nicely written. What comes next?

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Molly needs to keep her black lover filling her cunt with his seed. Eventually a black baby bump would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poleeseman fixnta show dis boy jus how much his black life don’t matter.

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 3 years ago

Hope you continue this story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, an interracial fantasy featuring a black man with a somewhat believable dick size instead of the usual 12 nonsense. In addition, the scenario, while maybe too commonplace for some, is what most real-life hook-ups would be like. I don't understand the complainers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it going!

dwayne369dwayne369almost 3 years ago

Nice IR story... looking forward to future submissions!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerryS1979@TerryS1979
Married, white Nordic, 41 years-old. Former college wrestler, now into weights. Have been in the Navy....retired early and now working as a contractor, painting and roofing. Interested in other men's wives. My wife was married to a black guy before me which I find to be a tur...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES