Molly's Young Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly meets her lover's father.
2.6k words
4.42
14.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly glanced at her watch as she hurried out of the salon. It was Samir's birthday, and, after spending the afternoon at the Lac du Flambeau Spa, she was meeting him at his trailer. She hadn't been with him for several days as she had been out of town for a wound seminar, and their relationship had become complicated when he started dating one of his college classmates. Molly was realistic and a little okay with that, confident she could satisfy him in ways his new girlfriend might not be up to, but she was a little jealous.

She arrived at the mobile home park as the sun was setting, and parked in Samir's car port, concealing her tell-tale blue BMW with a car cover. She checked her watch again as she entered, left the birthday cake and gift on the kitchen table, and went right to the bedroom. As usual, he hadn't changed his bedding in a while, so she busied herself changing the sheets and pillow cases and making the bed. Then she went to the bathroom, urinated, and got undressed.

Molly took a moment to check herself out in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. She ran her hands down her torso, then back up, squeezing her breasts. Her ripe, pink nipples were already tightening up in anticipation of what was to come, and it felt so good when she brushed her fingertips across them. She loved the way Samir used his rough, calloused hands on her breasts, especially the way he was into nipple punishment. He knew how to inflict just enough discomfort to make it erotically stimulating without really hurting her...his dirty talk while he toyed with her was also really something else.

Before leaving the bathroom, Molly cupped her vagina...this was to be Samir's surprise birthday present; she had herself waxed, and her sex was completely hairless. It felt so different. Her thick inner labia and hooded clitoris were prominent, the deep pink color sharply contracting with her pale complexion.

She hurried to the bedroom, turned down the bed, placed three self adhering satin bows on the nightstand, and laid down. It shouldn't be long now.

Molly heard a key turning in the trailer door, and she quickly put on her bows, blue on her left nipple, red on the right, then a white and gold trimmed 3 ½ inch curly ribbon gift bow on her pussy. She opened her legs wide, clasped her hands behind her head, and waited.

She heard him in the kitchen, and then he went into the bathroom. She smiled as she heard the sound of his urination. He put out a thick stream, and it sounded more like a hose filling a bucket. Then the bedroom door opened.

"Happy Birthday Sa...who the fuck are you?"

It wasn't Samir. A tall, thin black man, with a shaved head and naked from the waist down, had entered the bedroom, and he looked down at Molly as she quickly sat up trying to cover herself.

The man smiled and stroked his cock, "I'm Samir's father, Latif...who the fuck are you?"

Molly was blushing bright red, and tried to reach for her clothes, but Latif had moved in the way. Molly's eyes were fixed on his penis which was big, much bigger than Samir, like porn star big. He was uncircumcised,and it hung down over his distended scrotal sack like some kind of bull elephant's trunk.

Molly tried to get off the bed, but Latif pushed her back down and put his bare foot between her legs, pinning her to the bed as he rummaged through her purse. He pulled her drivers license out of her wallet, and read the name, "Molly Kelly, Molly Kelly, where do I know you from?"

Latif looked at the license, and back to Molly, "You're that cop's wife, Molly Kelly...my wife and me used to sit by you and your husband during the football games when our sons were playing, and now here you are, naked, wearing those pretty ribbons and bows, wanting some black dick?"

Molly cupped her breasts in her hands and struggled in vain against the big foot that was keeping her on the bed, "Please, I'm sorry. I was supposed to meet Samir. I didn't know you were going to be here."

Latif laughed, "So my boy is fucking the cop's hot wife...good for him. Well, he'll be home later...covering some time for a friend who was running late, but in the meantime, how about you and me get to know each other better? You probably know I been locked up for a while...been a long time with no woman."

Molly didn't respond, focused only on his now fully engorged penis. She knew he was going to have her.

Latif took his foot off of her and grasped her shoulders, putting her on her back. He smiled as he gazed on her naked form, "Let's just see what those ribbons are covering up."

As Latif pulled the bows from her nipples, Molly instinctively tried to cover her breasts with her hands and arms, but he clamped his big hand on her throat, "No, no...none of that shit. Reach over your head, and let me see those nice tits."

That brought a whimper as Molly obeyed him and reached for the headboard, clutching the bottom.

She resigned herself to the inevitable and spread her legs for him, "Okay, okay...you can have me. I'll do whatever you want."

Latif smiled as he fondled her breasts, "Of course you will Molly. I saw you looking at my cock, and I've seen that look before. You want it don't you?"

Molly pursed her lips, wincing as Latif rolled her nipples with his thumbs and fingers... "Yeah, I'm horny and I want it...I want it bad."

Latif removed his t-shirt and laid beside her, taking a nipple in his mouth and biting it before he started sucking. He did the same thing to her other nipple, then switched his attention to the white ribbons covering her vagina.

"Let's see what we have here now, under those white ribbons. Spread your legs wider for me now."

Molly drew her knees up and raised her hips as Latif removed the ribbons. He ran his hand up and down her inner thigh before touching her sex, "Oh just look at you, giving up that hot white pussy for my boy, so smooth."

He ran his finger from her navel, down over her clitoris and labia before pausing.

"I can feel you getting all wet for me." He licked his middle finger then put it against her vaginal orifice, slowly inserting it all the way in.

"Squeeze my finger Molly; show me how you gonna clamp down on my big black cock with that little white mama pussy."

Molly clenched her pelvic muscles, and Latif smiled, "Yes, good girl, that's a nice fit pussy. Now roll over and show me your ass."

Molly rolled away to her left as Latif lifted her at the waist, "That's a good girl, get in that doggy position and put your hands on your ass."

Molly dropped to her elbows and spread her knees wide. As soon as she was in position, she felt Latif's finger pressing on her clitoris.

"Mmmmm, I'm loving this...petite little white woman like you and you got this big girl pussy, and your clit is huge."

As Latif played with her clitoris, he drew an "Ohhhhh, ohhhh fuck, fuck," out of Molly."

"Yeah, yeah, 'Ooooo fuck' is right...you like that don't you. Now let's check your asshole...you like taking a big dick like mine in your ass?"

Molly moaned again, "Ahhhhh, as Latif slightly penetrated her anus with his thumb, "Yeah, I do anal with Samir; it hurts, but he's gentle with me." She looked back at Latif's penis which was dripping precum, "I've never had anyone as big as you though."

Latif laughed, "Yeah, like father, like son...us niggers is all booty bandits. Do you like to suck black dick Molly?"

"Yes, I do...love black dick. I want your's, gonna suck it good before you fuck me."

Latif stood up, "Don't go away little lady, gonna get something for you...you gonna like this."

He went into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of olive oil from the cupboard and poured about a half cup into a bowl. Returning to the bedroom, Latif set the bowl on a nightstand.

Latif smiled when Molly looked at the bowl with a puzzled look on her face.

"It's olive oil Molly. I'm going to use it on your ass...make you all slippery for me. Now put your hands on your cheeks and open wide for me.

As Molly spread her ass, she instinctively clenched her anal sphincter, which drew a laugh, "Oh look at that little bown eye winking at me," Latif dipped his index finger into the bowl and began to massage her anus, "I like, do it."

Molly began to clench and relax repeatedly as Latif continued to anoint her. With his other hand he was finger fucking her pussy, and she was responding by rotating her hips in anxious anticipation of what was coming.

The anal massage and fingering continued for several minutes with Latif encouraging Molly to engage in a vulgar conversation...

"You want my black dick in your pussy Molly...like that big black dick?"

"Yeah, my pussy belongs to you and Samir, I wanna be your little white fuck toy."

"Are you on birth control Molly...still fertile?"

"Yeah, I'm on the pill. I can still get pregnant."

"How 'bout you get off those pills and let us put a black baby in you...little black brother or sister for your boys. Think your cop husband would like that?"

Molly shuddered at the thought, "No, he wouldn't like that much. He'd throw me out."

Latif laughed, "Yes, I imagine he would. Then you could come live with us right here. We'd take care of you...raise a little family."

Latif was putting pressure on her anus now, "Molly, try to fart."

"What? You want me to do what?"

"Yeah, fart, squeeze one out for me."

Molly beared down and grunted, and when she did, Latif pushed his lubricated finger deep inside her.

Molly responded to the invasion with an "Uuuuugh, oh fuck, oh fuck, uuuuugh..."

She remained in her humiliating position, like a bitch taking a dog's dick and moaned softly as Latif worked on her ass, first one finger, then two, slowly, in and out, in and out, twisting, first left then right, pushing him out as he pushed in, and the whole time Latif taunted her.

"Yeah, you really like that. That nice tight ass loves a good fucking, don't it? I Love the way you know to push me out...not often I see a white girl know how to do that...that be a black woman's trick. You like it in your ass, don't you..."

Molly moaned, and nodded, tried to say, "Yes," but the words wouldn't come out. She wondered to herself, "Is he gonna put that python dick in my ass?"

Latif withdrew his fingers, and patted Molly on her ass, "Okay, on your back girl...I'm ready for you."

Molly laid down on the bed as Latif positioned himself between her legs, "Hold onto your big toes, and I'll lick your pussy before I fuck it, wanna taste that honey and play with that queen size clit you got..."

Molly did as she was told, grabbed her toes, and pulled her feet back toward her head, as Latif began to finger fuck her again while licking her clit. Then he pulled back the hood, fully exposing it.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmm, the tip of your clit is bright pink, like a little dick, so pretty...like a little cherry on the end of that big thing...that big clit is why you such a slut."

Molly drew in a deep breath as he took her clitoris between his lips and used his tongue on it. He was still using his tongue on her when he put a finger in her vagina and found her G-spot.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Latif...ahhhh, that feels...uh, uh, uh..."

He had her squirming now, "Fuck me Latif, fuck my pussy, fuck it like you own it."

Latif paused his cunnilingus, " Oh, the cop's wife wants some nigger jail bird dick in that tight little pussy? What are you willing to do to earn it?"

"Anything, please, anything you want...please fuck me."

"You wanna suck my cock baby? Take that big cock in that pretty little mouth."

"Fuck yeah, I'll suck it, anything...anything you want..."

Now Molly became the aggressor. Without any warning, she put a leg over Latif's head, hooked his shoulder with her foot and turned him to his back. She pulled back on his foreskin to where the skin was taut, then attacked his frenulum with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking with abandon.

Latif was taken aback, "Damn girl, where did you learn to suck cock like that? I thought...oh fuck."

Molly paused with the mouth action and began to use her breasts on his cock and balls, "You like that Latif? Ever get tittie fucked like that?"

"Yeah, fuck yeah girl, love feelin' those hard strawberry nipples on my manhood.

Molly straddled Latif's head and lowered her sex, and he responded, taking her ass in his hands and plunging his tongue into her wet cunt which drew a long, whimpering moan.

Molly continued to pleasure Latif with her mouth and was bringing him close to climax when he rolled to his left and put her on her back.

"Damn, you suck cock like a black girl, but now I gotta fuck you."

Molly was wide-eyed as Latif grasped her legs behind her knees and opened her wide. Molly watched as he placed his glans on her vaginal orifice and slowly entered her. He paused his penetration momentarily as her vagina stretched to accommodate his size, then drove his entire length into her.

"Ooooo, fuck, fuck me, fuck that pussy hard." Molly kicked her legs free from his grip and wrapped them tightly around his thin waist, locked her ankles, and began meeting his thrusts with her own as she dug her nails into his back.

While he fucked her, Latif nibbled on her neck while exhaling into her ear through his nose, occasionally uttering lustful encouragement.

"That's right, that's right...use that big, wet cunt like a dick, eat up that black cock with that hot pussy little bitch."

Molly was getting close to orgasm when Latif took her ass in his left hand and began to finger her lubed up anus, "Oh God, Oh God, keep on fucking me, keep fucking me...don't stop."

When Latif penetrated her deeply with his finger, Molly's orgasm swept over her, and she screamed and thrashed like she was being whipped. When the second powerful climactic wave swept over her, she lost control and began to squirt, and Latif smiled as he felt it. He increased his tempo, driving into Molly's stretched pussy like an enraged bull, and, as her orgasm subsided, his glans began to swell and throb. Jets of hot, thick ejaculate shot out, point blank against her cervix, as Molly clutched him tightly with her strong legs.

The two spent lovers lay together in each other's arms, exchanging kisses, when Molly became aware she was being watched. Looking over Latif's shoulders, she saw Samir in the doorway, looking down at her and his father. He smiled and nodded at Molly as he unbuckled his belt and began to remove his trousers.

"My turn Daddy."