Molly's Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samir was completely at Molly's mercy now and tried to get her off his cock, so he could fuck her...he knew he wouldn't last long if she kept doing him with her mouth, but she was strong and clung to him with a death's grip. She was deep throating his cock now, slow and deliberate, and when he felt his cock itch and go numb, he knew he was finished.

Molly felt Samir's cock start to throb, and a few drops of sperm leaked onto the back of her tongue. She thought to herself, "That's it?" when his hips began to buck and thick spurts of hot cum shot out against the back of her throat, one, two, three before she began to choke on it. As she swallowed what she could, she thought, "Damn..."

Molly stayed with Samir and continued to stroke his cock as he went flaccid then hurried off to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and peed before hurrying back to bed with a damp washcloth for Samir. He hadn't moved and was still on his back. His flaccid, uncircumcised cock was lying to the left, and there was a small accumulation of seminal fluid on his thigh.

Molly cleaned him up then snuggled up next to him, and they kissed.

"So, how was it?"

Samir smiled and stretched out, "Man, that was good, real good, but I'm sorry I couldn't last. I really wanted to give you what you needed."

Molly giggled, "Well, I enjoyed making you cum like that; God that was something else the way you kept shooting your load...is it always like that for you?"

"I cum hard a lot, but you had a lot to do with just now. And your pussy is the best...love everything about it, and just so you know, you about dislocated my jaw...you owned me."

Molly was looking down on Samir, smiling, "Oh, poor baby. I'll try to be more gentle next time. I loved the way you gave me head, your tongue and lips on my clit, the way you were holding my ass, and licking my anus, like you owned it. I love the way experienced guys are into that, but just so you know, that's a one way street with me. I don't do that."

Samir laughed, "Yeah, we're like dogs I guess. Do you do anal?"

"Yes, I do, and I like it, but it's been a while. My husband and I don't do much in the bedroom any more...he's a lot older than me and just seems he's not interested."

Molly started stroking Samir's penis, "Let's change the subject...see if we can make that beautiful cock angry again."

She knelt beside Samir and began to play with his genitals in earnest, stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his testicles with the other.

Samir let out a moan, "Aaaaah, loving that. Move your ass closer, so I can play with you."

Molly did as she was told and began to use her mouth on Samir's penis, flicking at it with her tongue and kissing him up and down his shaft while she stroked him. It had only been a few minutes, but Samir was regaining his erection.

Samir was exploring her pussy, toying with her clitoris and labia, "Gotta say Molly, you gotta nice clit, and I love those big pussy lips, and the red hair...you're like wow, just fantastic."

Molly stopped stroking Samir's penis straddled him, spreading herself open with her hands, "You're like a little kid...What do you like most about me?"

Samir pressed his nose against her anus, and licked it, "I love it, damn, your pussy is hot...don't ever shave it."

Molly returned to playing with Samir's penis, "Well, sometimes I shave or wax it for special occasions, like a surprise. Maybe I'll surprise you sometime. For now, use your mouth on me again...suck my clit and tongue fuck my cunt."

Samir rolled to his side and clutched Molly's ass with both hands while drawing her clit and labia into his mouth. She squirmed and cried out when he began working over her clitoris with his tongue and lips, and responded by taking his penis in her mouth.

Molly was loving Samir's youthful body and that black cock, and it wasn't long before she had his hips thrusting in response to what she was doing to his cock and balls with her mouth. But finishing him off with another blow job wasn't in her playbook...not this time.

When the pre-cum started to flow, Molly pushed Samir to his back and straddled him, rubbing her vagina on his chest, "Hey can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, name it Molly."

She hopped off him and went to her closet and rummaged around for a moment before emerging with a set of handcuffs.

"I want you to put these on me when we fuck. Chain me to the bed, and then do whatever you want...do me good.

Samir smiled as he took the handcuffs from Molly. Molly whimpered as he slapped her ass hard, leaving a pink handprint, "On your back bitch and spread your legs."

Molly set a pillow next to the vertical posts on the headboard and placed her hands over her head as she laid down. Samir tied the handcuff chain to the headboard with a nylon stocking and straddled Molly as he cuffed her wrists. It was a new experience for him, and the realization he had a woman completely powerless and under his control was a huge turn on. He sat on her, rolling her ripe nipples with his thumb and fingers.

"Damn Molly, I didn't realize what a horny little slut you were...are you ticklish?"

Samir began to trace his finger tips lightly down the length of her arms, over her armpits, and down her rib cage to her belly which brought a squirm and gasp from Molly.

"Oh God, please don't tickle me I can't...Aaaaaah, Aiyeee, stop, please sto... aiyeeee, no, no, no!"

She hadn't yet gotten the words out when Samir began tickling her armpits and ribs.

Samir mercifully stopped tickling Molly after a few seconds, "I thought you said you didn't like it?"

"I don't like it...I'm very ticklish, especially my feet."

Molly realized as soon as she saw the look Samir gave her that she should have kept her mouth shut about her feet. He rose up to his knees and milked his cock over her face, depositing his precum on her lips and nose, and as she shook her head and tried to wipe her nose on her shoulder.

Samir left the bed, went over to Molly's laundry hamper and retrieved a pair of black nylons, "Now let's see just how ticklish those pretty, little feet are?"

Molly began to kick her feet and beg, "No, please no...not that," as Samir doubled one of the stockings over to create a loop over her ankle and pulled the loose ends through then tied it to the bedpost, "One down, one to go."

Then Samir held Molly's other foot, tracing its outline with a finger as she flexed her toes and twisted her ankle, "Such a pretty, dainty little foot...fit for a glass slipper."

Molly moaned as Samir began to suck each of her toes, paying special attention to place between each toe and the ball of her foot.

"You like that, huh? Better than tickling?"

Molly moaned again, "Ooooo, yes, loving that, but please don't tickle my feet?"

Samir shook his head, "No, I can't let you off without tickling those elegant feet."

Molly began a futile struggle against the handcuffs and restraint on her right ankle as Samir affixed the stocking to her left ankle and secured her to the bed. And there she was, helpless, completely at his mercy, tied spread eagle to her bed.

Samir sat beside Molly looking down at her with an evil grin, "What shall we do now?" She screamed as he traced his index fingers in a circular motion on her arches, "Aaaaaa, fuck, Mother Fucker, stop, please stop."

"Oh, I like it when a woman talks dirty to me. I'll stop, but you gotta talk dirty, filthy dirty. Now what do you want me to do to you?"

Molly was panting as she twisted against her restraints, "Fuck my cunt...gimme that big black cock, stretch my pussy."

Samir smiled and cupped her vulva, putting a middle finger inside her, "Not a bad start, but more filth. Would you let me fuck your ass?"

"Oh yeah i want that big cock in my ass...hurt, me with it...make me squeal like a pig."

Samir smiled and withdrew, licking his finger, "Oh my, squeal like a little piglet?"

Molly gasped and moaned as Samir placed his finger on her anus and penetrated her, "That is a tight little asshole...I'm looking forward to destroying it, but first,it's going in your cunt."

Samir put Molly's legs on his shoulders, gave the bottoms of her feet one last kiss, then placed his glans against her pussy. Molly gasped and adjusted her hips as she felt the pressure, and then he was inside of her...with two thrusts, he had her fully penetrated.

"Damn girl, your pussy is so wet, so hot, and nice and tight. You like my black dick inside you?"

"Ohhhh, fuck, ahhhh shit, loving fucking this big black cock. Fuck me harder, and suck my nipples."

Samir moved he legs to his waist and strapped her on as he continued to fuck her.

"I'm loving those big nipples, so fucking hard...gonna bite you."

He sucked her left nipple hard, abrading it on the edge of his teeth before he bit her, just hard enough to get a shriek, before he moved to her right nipple and did the same.

Molly twisted underneath Samir, "Harder, bite me harder."

Samir grinned, "Be careful what you ask for girl," as he bit her left nipple again, this time much harder.

"Owwww, fuck...not that hard fucker!"

Samir refocused on fucking her, taking her ear in his mouth and whispering, "Gonna make you cum now, think of that. Want me to put a black baby in you?"

He was nibbling on her neck now as he fucked her...Molly could feel his scrotal sack and those big testicals slapping against her ass with each thrust. He was playing her body like a fine violin, "Yeah, I want your baby, give it to me, fuck me harder."

Samir was getting close now. He looked down on Molly and saw her flushed skin. He began to grind on her clit with each thrust which got her moaning, low pitched at first, then increasing in volume...she was going into an orgasm and the screaming began, "Ahhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, eeeeee."

As Molly climaxed, it triggered Samir's ejaculation, and he buried his cock deep, right up against her cervix as he filled her with his seeds.

Molly responded with, "Oh God, Oh God, it's so hot, your cum is so fucking hot, fuck."

Samir unlocked the handcuffs, and they laid there together, both physically spent; each knowing this was the beginning of a dangerous, potentially life changing affair, sexually addicted to one another, consequences be damned.

12