All Comments on 'Molt'

by MonsterGirlExaminer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a load of crap

This doesn't work even in Sci/fi. Sooooo bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting

an interesting read. At first I was reading it as if it was something out of Native American culture, but nixed that at it turned to be snakes. Thanks for a story outside the usual lines.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 9 years ago
Hey anonymous: Afraid to use your name?

The fact that you couldn't understand it is no reason to be so dismissive.

And have the balls (or ovaries) to sign your real name to stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decent first attempt

This is a decent first entry for Literotica. I look forward to more, and I have no complaints about the content. Nevertheless, the flow and structure are a little awkward.

I would advise the following:

1) Outline the story first.

2) When crafting the story and introducing your characters, ask yourself whether your audience can understand and follow what's going on. You have the entire image and sequence of events in your head already. They do not.

3) Avoid putting dialogue in the middle of paragraphs. When a character speaks, it can open or a complete a sentence or two, so long as what is voiced modifies or is modified by those sentences. Definitely do not have two people speaking in the same paragraph, as it confuses who is speaking.

I get the feeling you're a fan of Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, which is great, but not everyone may be as familiar with that material as you. Bring the audience into your world.

I also get the impression that you're probably a paraRPer. ParaRP works within its medium, but its prose does not often translate well to stories. If I may make another suggestion, locate some of your favorite stories on Literotica (not for their content, but for how they are written). Look at their structure and how they flow, then try to apply those guidelines to your own future writing.

Keep it up! You'll do well here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it

Please continue writing, I like this story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous