All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 03'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Great series. I'm enjoying it immensely. I like the characters and their relationship. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to put it in a story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I realize mother and son have had a hard life, both separately amnd together, but there does not appear to be any substantial emotional attachment developing between the two. There does not appear to be any emotional chemistry, sensitivity nor passion deelopin between the two. For their unknown reasons, there does not seem to be any attempt to establish some sort of relationship. Still a good story but one unlike I have ever read. This may turn out to be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Upon first glance of hairy, maternal vagina, its quite natural for the son to want to fuck it. When a mother spreads her legs and invites him inside, her son is Blessed to reclaim his first home, and rejoices beyond the hairy veil of existence, experiencing immaculate pleasure and family bliss inside the flesh of creation, penetrating into the great beyond which birthed him. Through such intimate biological discourse, we understand Mother's Day and Valentine's Day to be celebrating the same woman, the first, ideal woman, the woman we love deeper than any other. And everyday becomes like a birthday party for the son, ejaculating millions of sperms inside his birth-cunt. Nothing could be more natural than for an adult son to move in with his mother, and share a bed, snuggling close and fucking her full of sperm. When we complete the cycle of lust between mother and son, we follow in the footsteps of St. Eve, who got fucked by her son Adam in the Garden. Birth-cunt floods and the Heavens tremble as motherfucking becomes the new meaning of life, and son cum spews into the hairy, maternal mystery, achieving a new and more euphoric symbiosis between mother and son soulmates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

story TAGS