All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 07'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for the awesome story. I like all the chapters. Please continue the story. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

Awesome??? Were we reading the same story?

This is by far the worst story I have read on here in the 7 years I have been coming here daily.

First off, the writing in general was so aweful that I don't think even an editor could of helped it out.

Secondly, the story was so hard to follow.

Lastly, just didn't do anything to get the blood moving.

Only way someone could comment AWESOME, is if it was the author himself who posted it.

Sorry, but this was really BAD!@!!

bigyin69bigyin69about 11 years ago
You cannot please

You cannot please do not end this here it must have at least one more chapter

wkwimpwkwimpalmost 11 years ago
When an what now?

You're now "?61+" -- So did it, has it, will it end?? Great series but I for one would surely like a closing chapter telling us how it ended and where you have gone for senior sex. You don't mention ever having a daughter to reverse the situation, soo o o o o explain already! A FIVE series if Literotica has ever had one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
closure

Your other readers are right. There should be a final chapter. If you are writing this as the main character is 61yrs old, then we can assume that mom has passed away. How did your sex life change after that? Did you take up permanently with Micky or Alice? Yes, there should be a wrap-up or epilogue that would serve to let us readers know all about you now. D'ya still like to eat pussy? Is 'Doggie Style' still your favorite? Are you at the point of taking the lil' blue pill? We want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh well, you can't please them all.

Thanks for the read and for writing this chapter. One more to go and it'll be interesting to see how you end this.

Warren

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Tenderness, humor and heated faux nonconsent tryst

I could not ask for more in terms of quality. As a certified and shamelessly greedy reader, of course more quantity at same level of taboo craftsmanship would be sublime.

Full marks * * * * *

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This series has now developed into what I imagine a normal incestuous relationship would become over time. Two normal people in love with each other; always there for each other, when necessary; and accepting the fact that they can not be together 24 hours per day.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.