All Comments on 'Mom & Caroline'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 19 years ago
man what a story

man I love this story don't listen to that loser who wrote a bad review this story was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

suberb, excellent story & I agree take no notice of the guy who didn't like it. He/She dosen't realise that it's pure fantasy anyway, whats he want???

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
You always need to get them pregnant, don't you?

What is this obsession with you to get the women pregnant, is this some proof that the men in your stories are truly men? "Not" How about just enjoying current events without the complication of babies underfoot all the time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cumming in the family,

Mother told me that for my twelveth birthday that I would get to cum in all of the fertile females in the family. I really loved my great grand mothers and I could not wait. My birthday was here and all that were fertile were naked and waiting for my cum to be shot deep in their cunts. Both great grandmothers, my mother's mother, mother and several of her sisters, their daughters and my sisters. All had shaved and I was ready so my first was mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no, wb57 is wrong and the great L.A. is right

Sure, it's fine when a boy fucks his own mother, only once, just a few times, or on regular basis. Every son--and his mom--should enjoy that unique pleasure. But what is truly great is a boy sticking his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, pumping in and out and having the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt, finally blowing his young balls and shooting mom a great big twaful of his sperm--and then fucking a baby up where he was once a baby! That is the ultimate dream of every true motherfucker. And face it, there's no two ways about it. Knocking mom up is the final proof, both to the boy and to his mother, of his manliness and virility. Giving his mother his baby fills the boy as well as his mom with pride--pride in his courage in flipping a finger at the stupid old taboo, pride in his big hard thrusting cock, and supreme pride in the hot and potent balls he's got hanging between his strong young legs.

ken0001ken0001over 7 years ago

I got as far has her thin red lips!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
SMOKIN' HOT

DAMN, A MAN COULD ONLY WISH, HUH! EXCELLENT JOB ON THIS GREAT STORY. I HAD TO TURN THE AIR CONDITIONER ON AND IT'S ONLY 9 F OUTSIDE, lol HEY, I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO RATE COMMENTS TOO. WHY ARE SOME FREELOADERS SO CRITICAL? I MEAN THE STORIES ARE FREE AND ALTHOUGH SOME DON'T CAUSE US TO HAVE WET DREAMS EVERY NIGHT, THEY'RE FOR OR ENJOYMENT! RIGHT? THANKS L.A. WICKER YOU DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Entertaining

This was a pretty good story even if it was...wwaaaayyyy... over the top. Actually I guess it was something of a caricature of porn. If there was such a thing as porn comic books (oh wait, there probably is), this story would be a great script for one of them. Good stuff, LAW.

Mayan1Mayan110 months ago

I wish I could give you 11stars instead of 5. Another fine story. How about another encore for your adoring mass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous