Mom and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. Dylan's the one you've been hurting. You should apologize to him."

Justin whimpered and raised his head to look at Dylan.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry, Dylan. I'm so, s-so sorry!"

Dylan watched his tormenter falling apart with widened eyes. He'd never seen anybody this scared, this vulnerable. He heard his dad's voice.

"Do you think he means it, son?"

Dylan looked at the crying boy in front of him.

"I...yes..."

Walt looked at Justin. "Do you promise to never say those things again, not just to my son, but to anybody?"

The boy mewed, nodding his head.

Walt turned to the superintendent.

"I think we're done here. Let the kid off easy."

Justin couldn't believe his ears. Why didn't they still hate him? He didn't deserve their kindness.

Dylan and Justin were sent back to their classes.

*****

Justin ended up getting two days of in-school-suspension. After that day, Justin stopped harassing Dylan. They were still on the same bus, but Justin didn't talk to Dylan anymore. He didn't really talk to anybody.

Dylan realized that he couldn't remember ever seeing Justin with his own friends. Once he started paying attention, he realized that Justin was a bit of an outcast. He kept to himself and ate lunch alone every day. Seeing him like that made him look at Justin differently. Maybe he only bullied Dylan because he was lonely and sad.

After a week, Dylan got on the bus and saw Justin, sitting alone. Dylan walked up and sat down right next to him.

"Hi, Justin."

Justin turned at looked at Dylan. His expression was terrified, but there was some desperation there, too.

"Uh...hi, Dylan."

*****

Both Ethan and Walt were surprised to find out that Dylan had befriended Justin. In fact, they grew close throughout seventh grade and were best friends by the end of it.

One thing that Dylan noticed was that Justin didn't talk much about his oldest brother, Trevor. He talked about his other brother, Liam, but always shied away from the subject of Trevor.

One morning, early in eighth grade, Dylan went to sit next to Justin to see his eyes bloodshot and puffy. He looked like he did right after he cried in the principal's office.

"Did something make you cry, Justin?"

Justin turned away. He wasn't ready to talk about it.

Dylan only thought it would be one thing. It was the morning, so something had to have happened at home. Liam was a sophomore in high school, so he would have left hours ago. Besides, Justin always spoke of Liam with fondness. That only left Trevor. He knew that he wasn't going to get an answer out of Justin. He looked too ashamed. He thought about how to help his friend during the school day and had an idea.

Dylan sat next to Justin on the bus as it was waiting in the school's parking lot. "Hey, Justin, do you wanna sleep over at my house tonight?"

Justin loved the idea. He wanted to be somewhere, anywhere Trevor wasn't.

"Sure. Are your parents okay with it?"

Dylan had forgotten that part. He pulled out his cell phone and called his Mom's number.

"What's up, Dylan?"

"Hey, Mom. I was hoping Justin could sleep over tonight. Is that okay?"

There was a pause. Dylan knew his Mom well enough to know that he was taking a second to worry and look at the subject from every angle.

"I don't see why not, if it's okay with him and his brothers."

"Thanks, Mom!"

*****

Liam Corman was at his desk, doing his homework. He needed to finish up soon because his shift at the grocery store started in an hour. The phone rang and he saw that it was Justin calling.

"Yeah, bro?"

"Hey, Liam. My friend Dylan asked if I could stay at his house tonight. I'd really like to. Can I?"

Liam could hear the desperation in his brother's voice. He scowled. Trevor had to be behind this somehow.

"Sure. Just stop by here to get your things and I'll drive you there."

"Thanks, Liam!"

Just thinking about what Trevor might have done was enough to put Liam in a bad mood. He left Liam alone, but made Justin's life hell. As soon as he could, he and Justin were moving somewhere else.

Once Justin got back with an address written on his arm, Liam helped him pack all the extra things he needed in his backpack. He needed to hurry or he'd be late for work.

Liam looked at his brother light up when he saw a black boy who he assumed was Dylan. He was happy that Justin had a friend at school, somebody else looking out for him. He pulled the car in drive and headed back to his house.

*****

Justin remembered all the things he'd done to Dylan in seventh grade. He was scared that Dylan's parents hated him.

Dylan led Justin to the kitchen to see a white man he'd never met before at the table.

"Hey Mom! This is Justin. Justin, Mom."

Justin wanted to crawl under the table.

Dylan's mom stood. He was a diminutive man, but still taller than Justin.

"Hey, Justin. I'm glad to finally meet you."

Justin's face burned.

"I'm sorry."

Dylan's mom cocked an eyebrow.

"For what? We just met."

"I...I said a lot of horrible things to Dylan. I said them about you, too..."

Dylan's mom shook his head.

"That's in the past. You've already apologized for that and Dylan's already forgiven you. You're his friend now. That's what matters."

Some of the tension filling Justin's body lessened.

"Thanks, Mrs.—I mean, Mr. Rodriguez."

The man smirked.

"Just call me Mr. Matthews. That's what my students call me."

Justin nodded.

Mr. Matthews smiled. "Why don't you two go finish your homework while I get dinner started? I was thinking lasagna tonight."

Dylan grinned. "Sounds great, Mom!"

The evening was a little bit awkward, but nearly as much as it could have been, all things considered.

Dylan's dad, who Justin still remembered from that day in the principal's office, seemed okay with Justin staying over, too.

"No hard feelings, Justin."

"Thanks, Mr. Rodriguez."

Mr. Matthews turned out to be a great cook, making some of the most delicious lasagna Justin had ever tasted. He didn't get home-cooked meals like that very often.

He and Dylan spent the evening playing video games. Trevor had to be home from his mechanic job. Justin wonder if he even noticed his brother was gone, or if he cared.

The two of themselves enjoyed their evening, talking, joking, and eating ice cream for dessert. Justin wondered if this was what home was supposed to feel like.

*****

Ethan still enforced the bedtime of 10 PM. Dylan put up resistance, but his mom wouldn't budge.

"You're both in my house, and you both have school tomorrow."

Ethan put sheets and pillows on the big couch for Justin. He didn't want the boys sleeping in the same room because he knew they'd talk into the wee hours of the morning.

"Thanks for everything, Mr. Matthews."

"Don't mention it, Justin."

Before Dylan retired to his room he gave Justin a hug. He could see the smaller boy's eyes widen in surprise, but then close dreamily as he hugged his friend back. Ethan knew a first hug when he saw it.

Ethan crawled into his husband's arms.

"Walt, I'm starting to think Justin has a really shitty home life."

"I am, too. I could tell when I first saw him that he'd been bullied himself."

"What do we do?"

"We're not obligated to do anything. Besides, Dylan seems to be on top of things."

"I guess..."

They both cuddled in the dark some more.

"You think Justin might be gay?" Ethan asked.

"Why would you say that?"

"Well, think about it. His older brother is a bigoted asshole, so when he thinks he might be gay, he freaks out. He wants to prove he's not gay, so he overcompensates, trying to imitate his homophobic brother."

"I think you're reading too deep into this, Ethan."

"I don't know. I haven't used my Gaydar in a while, but it's pinging."

Walt smirked. "I never needed one of those. If a guy was gay, I'd know it, because he'd just throw himself at me."

Ethan rolled his eyes.

*****

Dylan and Justin remained friends throughout middle school and into high school. Justin spent more and more of his time at Dylan's house.

"I'm sorry, Liam," he said one morning, as he rode to school with him.

"For what?"

"I spend so much time with Dylan and his parents, and I don't see much of you."

"Don't worry about it, sport. I know that I'm not the one you don't wanna be in the same house as."

Liam had been saving up money so that he could buy an apartment and get Justin away from Trevor after he graduated high school. Until then, the arrangement they had would have to do. He just hoped that Trevor never caught wind of the fact that Justin was spending so much time with queer men. Justin told Liam everything, and Liam knew that he needed to get him far away from Trevor.

Neither Ethan nor Walt minded Justin making a second home at their house. He really was a nice kid. Walt started calling the two kids "his boys," like how Papa would refer to him and Ethan.

Both Dylan and Justin grew a bit during puberty. Dylan shot up in height, and was 5'7" by the time he was in high school. He liked that he was taller than his mom, though he knew better than to say that to him. Justin remained short, but his body muscled up a bit. He didn't look quite as scrawny anymore.

Dylan reached the point in his life where he started noticing girls, seeing them in a way he hadn't before. He didn't talk about it to Justin much, since he seemed to get uncomfortable whenever he brought that subject up.

*****

In April of 2013, Walt and Ethan had their ten-year anniversary. By that point gay marriage had been made legal in the state of Vermont, but they opted to remain bound with just the civil union.

For a weekend, Dylan stayed at his grandparents' and his parents went to the nearby city to have time to themselves. They booked a hotel and planned to make the most of their time together.

On the first night, they had dinner at a fancier restaurant and made a toast.

"To ten years, the happiest ten years of my life." Ethan said as they clinked their champagne glasses.

"To the best man and best mom I've ever met." Walt added.

Back at their hotel room, Walt asked that they shower separately, so he could prepare the room while Ethan was busy. Once he was done with his shower he walked back to the room to see the lights dimmed and several candles lit. His beautiful husband stood in front of the man, fully nude. The only thing that struck Ethan as odd was that the closet was open and all the hangers were shifted aside, exposing the full-length mirror inside.

Walt bowed.

"Good evening, darling. How may I serve you tonight?"

Ethan removed his towel and walked up to his husband. He circled the larger man, appraising and examining his body.

"You are an amazing specimen of man, Walt. 37 years old and you still have the body of a Greek god."

Walt's body had softened a bit in his aging, but he was still built powerfully, with a broad chest, strong legs, and a muscular bubble but. As Ethan circled his body, he'd reach out and touch his skin. Walt felt himself get goosebumps.

Ethan stopped in front of Walt and ran his fingers through the salt-and-pepper hair on his love's chest, still so sexy after all those years.

"It's all so perfect, and it's all mine."

Walt smiled. "I'm yours, Ethan. Forever."

The two kissed, pressing their bodies together. The kiss deepened, mouths opening and tongues dancing. They pulled away only when they needed to breathe.

"Make love to me, Walt. I got myself ready in the shower."

Walt brought his husband to the bed. He sat down and put his lover in his lap, straddling him reverse-cowboy style. They faced the mirror so they both could see themselves.

Walt teased Ethan's nipples and kissed his neck below the ear.

"Look in the mirror, baby," he purred. "Tell me what you see."

Ethan looked at the sight the mirror showed at him.

"I see the luckiest man alive with his hot stud of a husband."

"Really? Because from where I'm sitting I look like the lucky one."

He picked up Ethan and slid him down his shaft. He moved slowly in his lover.

"Your body is gorgeous, Ethan. It's cute and sexy and beautiful all at the same time. I love your legs. I love your chest. I love your cute little cock."

Walt began to move a bit faster.

"Your body does so many things to me, baby. It makes me want to kiss you and tell you how much I love you. It makes me want to take care of you and protect you. It also makes me want to hold you down and fuck you hard."

Ethan moaned. "Do it, Walt. Do it all!"

Walt complied. He continued to make love to Ethan the way they had been. Walt kept kissing Ethan's skin and talking about all the things he loved about his husband.

After a few minutes of that, Walt changed position so he was laying on top of Ethan, who was on his back. Walt wrapped his body around his husband's.

"You're my baby, Ethan." He whispered. He peppered his face with kisses and moved gently, sweetly. After that too had run its course, Walt pulled out.

"On your hands and knees, boy."

Ethan grinned. "Yes, Daddy."

Walt positioned his cock right at Ethan's entrance, and then slammed forward, seating fully in one thrust. Ethan let out a little yip.

"Is that what you want, boy? You like it when I pound your sweet little ass with my big cock?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please, fuck me more! I need you now!"

Walt jackhammered in and out of his love, their flesh slapping together.

"You need to fuck me harder!"

Walt froze. "What did you just say, boy?"

Ethan turned around and looked at him, eyes darkened with lust.

"You heard me. Fuck. Me. Harder!"

"You insolent little brat. I should punish you for talking to your Daddy that way."

Ethan laughed. "I'd love to see you try."

Walt growled. "You asked for it, boy."

He started pounding into his boy as deep, fast, and rough as he possibly could. He gripped Ethan's hips hard enough to bruise.

Ethan was reeling from the sensation. He felt himself being used, his body wholly owned by his Daddy. At that moment he was a boy who existed purely to give his Daddy pleasure.

The two men fucked like wild animals until they both came so hard they saw stars. Once it was all over, they laid under the covers, cuddling.

The husbands fell asleep in each other's arms, their lips touching.

*****

One evening a few weeks after Ethan and Walt's anniversary, all the problems Justin was having came to a head. He and Dylan were doing homework at his house. The parents were in their room, relaxing together when the front door was flung open.

"Where is he!?"

Dylan saw Justin turn white as paper. He turned to see a man who looked like Justin storm in. He had the same sandy blond hair, but he was taller, had more muscles, and looked so much meaner than his best friend. His eyes were burning with rage.

Justin was horrified. His voice came out as a quiet squeak.

"T-Trevor...what are you d-doing here?"

"You know goddamn well why I'm here, you little shit!"

All it took was one conversation with an older coworker at the shop.

"How's your family doing, Trev?"

"My little brother keeps spending time at his friend's house. I think his name is Dylan Ramirez or some shit."

"Oh, you mean Dylan Rodriguez? That's Walt's kid!"

"You know his dad?"

"Yeah, we were fireman together back in the day. He married a guy and adopted a kid about ten years ago. We're still friends."

Trevor grabbed his brother's arm. "You're never coming here again, you hear me?"

Justin didn't know where his brother's hatred of gay people came from. It wasn't religious, and Justin had always been afraid to ask. He tried to resist, but he was too weak and got dragged. Dylan didn't know what to do.

"Trevor, stop it!"

Trevor turned to the black kid who had to have been Dylan.

"Shut up, faggot!"

Justin tried to talk some sense into his brother.

"P-please, Trevor, l-let me go." His voice was shaking. He trembled with the fear his brother had instilled within him.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm in charge of you! You won't be hanging around with faggots!"

"T-Trevor, listen..."

At this point they were by the front door. Ethan and Walt came out to see what all the commotion was about.

"I already told you to shut your mouth! They'll turn you into a faggot like them!"

"No! They're not why I'm gay!"

Trevor froze. He turned to his brother, who had his hand over his mouth.

"What did you just say?" his voice was deadly quiet.

Justin whimpered. He was shaking, but had to answer or it would just make his brother angrier.

He looked at Dylan, then to Dylan's mom and dad, before facing his brother again.

"I-I'm gay. It's not b-because of them, though. I've l-liked boys since I w-was twelve."

For a few seconds, Trevor just held still, his expression unchanging. He then drew his arm back and punched Justin square in the face.

Both Walt and Dylan ran at Trevor. Walt was faster. Justin had hardly touched the ground before Trevor was hit with a blow that knocked him fully unconscious.

Dylan ran to his friend, hugging the crying teen in his arms.

"If there's one type person I can't stand, it's somebody who would attack a kid," Walt muttered, shaking his hand. He couldn't even remember a time he punched somebody that hard. His hand hurt and he was pretty sure he felt that punch knock out a tooth or two.

Ethan walked up and crouched in front of Dylan and his friend.

"Justin, has he been hitting you before this?"

Justin could only shake his head.

"But he has been hurting you, right? Putting you down and attacking you with his words?"

Justin paused, sobbing, before he nodded.

Ethan turned to his husband.

"Walt, call the police."

He nodded and went to another room.

Ethan turned back to Justin.

"You have another brother, right? Do you want me to call him?"

Another nod.

Dylan didn't know what to say. All he could do was hold his friend tighter.

*****

The rest of the night was a blur. Dylan couldn't remember much outside of little snippets. He remembered Trevor being taken into a cop car. He remembered seeing the horrible black eye forming on Justin's face. He remembered Dad talking with the police. He remembered when Liam walked in. He looked like Justin, except he was a bit taller, skinnier, and wore glasses.

Justin cried in his brother's arms.

"It's okay, Justin. Everything is gonna be alright. I'm almost done with school. I'm getting you out of here."

Liam turned to Dylan.

"Thank you so much for being his friend. You have no idea how much that means to me."

Dylan nodded, trying not to cry himself.

Justin's face was buried in his brother's chest. Liam stroked his back.

"Justin? Dylan's mom told me on the phone that you told Trevor yourself that you're gay. Is that true?"

Justin nodded.

Liam hugged him tighter.

"I'm proud of you. It was brave, telling him that. You're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for."

Liam was the only person who had known Justin's secret. He'd told him a year ago. That's when Liam knew that he needed to get Justin away from Trevor permanently.

"I-I'm not s-s-strong, Li-Liam," Justin whimpered. "I'm a c-coward and a crybaby."

Liam just kept holding him.

Ethan watched the scene take place on the other side of the room. He found that he was proud of Justin, too. With each passing year, it was easier and easier for kids to come out, but Justin had a reason to want to stay in the closet. Still, he was able to look his hateful, abusive monster of a brother in the eye and tell him he was gay.

NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers