Mom and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers

Liam approached Ethan a few minutes later.

"Sir, I need to thank you and your husband, too. You gave Justin the home that I couldn't. I'll never be able to make that up to you."

Ethan put his hand on the young man's shoulder.

"You're still in high school. You did all you could be reasonably expected to do. If you want to make it up to me, do it by taking care of your brother like you've been doing."

Liam nodded. "I just turned eighteen. I'm taking custody of Justin and moving us into an apartment as soon as I can."

Ethan smiled and looked back at Justin. The kid had had a tough life, no doubt about it, but he also had people in his life that cared about him, like Liam and Dylan. Ethan knew that Justin was going to turn out fine.

*****

Trevor hadn't been sent to jail, but he lost custody of Justin after the court deemed him unfit to be his brother's guardian. Liam got custody and both of them moved to a nearby apartment. Liam had to work full-time to keep up with the rent, and Justin helped by working part-time jobs after school.

Dylan and Justin got older and continued high school, still best friends. By the time puberty had done its work, Dylan was 5'11". Justin was still small at 5'5", and he still wasn't very confident, but his life had improved drastically since he moved in with Liam. He wasn't ready to actively date yet, but he wasn't hiding anymore. The world turned out to be so much more accepting than Trevor was.

Dylan, on the other hand, dated without reservation. He vividly remembered how when he got in the car to head to his first ever date, he saw a box of condoms on the dashboard with a note on them saying Don't be a dumbass! We're not above shotgun weddings. —Love, Mom and Dad. He laughed to himself.

Dylan worked hard throughout high school and graduated with good grades. All that effort paid off, because he was accepted into his first-choice college.

Dylan was approaching the end of his time as a kid, and his future looked hopeful.

*****

It was the day that Dylan was moving out, going to live at his college's dorm.

Mom and Dad were saying their goodbyes. As usual, Dad kept it together while Mom fell apart at the seams. Dylan knew why a person would cry from happiness now, but he still found it a little amusing how often Mom did it.

"Make sure you keep up with your studies. Have the college experience, but it's still school," Dad said.

"Keep in touch with us too, Dylan," Mom added.

Dylan hugged his mom and dad.

"I love you two so much!"

"We love you too, son," Dad said.

After getting in the car Dylan looked back at his parents. "I'll see you later. Thanks, Mom and Dad. For everything."

As they watched their son leave, Ethan sobbed, and Walt felt a few tears of his own form.

Walt pulled his husband close.

"Well, Ethan, your lifelong dream has come true. We did it. We had a kid. How does it feel?"

Ethan kissed Walt before replying.

"This is the best feeling I've ever had. It's a blessing I didn't even know was possible."

The proud parents embraced.

*****

As Dylan drove off, he looked in the rear-view mirror to see his mom and dad hugging and kissing like they always did. He smiled.

He said his parting words one last time, just to himself.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad. For everything."

NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers