Mom and Dad Fucked My GF

Story Info
A cuckold story.
1k words
3.16
37.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago while I was still living with my mom and dad. My girlfriend Fran was staying over, and the two of us were woken up in the middle of the night by strange noises coming from my parents room. Eventually we realized that it was nothing more than pure, hardcore, sweaty, dirty sex. The kind of stuff you would hear in porn.

The sound of their bed crashing into our shared wall; the loud grunting and moaning; dad's aggressive dirty talk and my mom begging for more, and deeper, and harder... Everything sounded crystal clear, as if it was happening right next to us.

Fran and I had totally opposite reacting to what we heard. While I was frozen and horrified, she was smiling and laughing. At one point she suggested we sneak out to take a look.

"Are you serious?!" I whispered. "Babe, I'm not going to watch my parents have sex."

"Come on, don't be such a prude," she said, already getting out of bed. "It's just a little look. Haven't you ever wondered how your mom looks naked?"

Before I could respond, she ran out the door without even bother to change. I quickly raced behind her and saw Fran already peeking through a crack in the master bedroom's door. Following my girlfriend's lead, I reluctantly looked inside.

"Honey, just look at that..." my girlfriend whispered to me as if in a trance. "He's so big... How come you never fuck me like that?"

I couldn't give her an answer. Truthfully, I was asking myself the same question.

It really was an amazing sight. Dad had mom bent over the bed, fucking her hard and fast without even a hint of fatigue. The two of them must have been so horny that they forgot we were staying in the room next to their, or simply didn't care.

Eventually, when they did notice us staring from the other side of the door, neither of them seemed surprised or bothered by it.

"Hello kids!" Dad waved at us from his position next to the bed. He didn't even bother stopping to thrust himself deep inside mom. "Hope we didn't wake you."

My girlfriend opened the door and walked in with a huge smile on her face. "Oh not at all! We were just admiring the show." She casually sat down on the sheets next to my parents having sex. "I got to say, I'm really impressed... You don't mind having an audience, right?"

"Of course not!" Mom's voice sounded cute but muted since her face was being pushed against the silken sheets. "We usually do this kind of stuff for our friends. Make yourselves comfortable!"

I followed Fran inside, but sat in a chair on the other end of the room opposite to the bed. Even though they said it was alright, it felt weird watching my parents fucking from so close. Even at that distance, I could clearly see the details of their faces and the sweat that dripped from their skin.

My girlfriend on the other hand, felt all too comfortable being up and close to the action. Fran slowly started getting involved. It was innocent enough at first. She started massaging dad's shoulders and muscled. Then she started kissing mom and feeling her body. After that, it didn't take long enough for dad to take matters into his own hands.

"Boy, you don't mind me using her right?" Dad was asking for my permission, but began undressing Fran before I had a chance to protest.

"O...kay, dad but just for tonight," I said as his cock slid inside of her, making her cry out in pleasure. It was the manliest thing I could think of saying at that moment.

It was my girlfriend's turn to get fucked, and she was determined to enjoy every second of it. It was a side of her I had never seen. The way her body moved and the disgusting things that came out of her mouth made it seem like she was possessed by my dad's cock.

"Oh, honey I'm so sorry," she told me without a drop of regret in her voice. "Your dad just feels so good..."

"It's okay, baby..." I said with unbearable shame. "I... I know you still love me..."

Mom laughed while kissing my girlfriend's neck. "Don't be so sure! Remember our neighbors that got divorced recently? Well, let's just say the husband sounded kind of like you."

"Oh man, he was such a sissy," dad laughed as he pounded my girlfriend's pussy. "What kind of man lets someone else fuck his wife? Uh, no offense, kiddo."

"None taken..." I was defeated. Staring at the 3 of them having the time of their lives without me, I wondered if this was going to be my life from now on. There was nothing left to do but to take my dick and and masturbate. After all, I had to enjoy the situation somehow.

The morning after was incredibly awkward. The three of them realized there was no point in getting dressed, so I was the only one wearing pajamas at breakfast. As we ate, the trio had a good time reminiscing about the last night. They talked about their favorite positions, compliment dad's dick, poked fun at me, and made plans for the future.

Fran and I didn't last much longer after that, and not even because she was constantly in bed with my parents. If anything, her fucking them was the thing that helped our relationship last for as long as it did. No, in reality she just had to move to another part of the country for work and so we decided to call it off. I'm sure she found someone like dad over there.

As for my parents, it's still a bit awkward to be around them. They barely wear clothes around the house anymore and have sex anywhere even if I'm present. It's taken a bit of getting used to it but now it's completely normal to walk in on them boning in the middle of the living room.

And my sex life? Well, the whole thing left me very insecure so my relationships don't last very long. If I actually manage to have sex, I just wonder how dad could do it better. Lucky for me (and for my partners) mom's not jealous and he's more than willing to lend a hand.