All Comments on 'Mom and Dad Fucked My GF'

by coldfuzz04

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal1239 months ago

@coldfuzz04 Are you intentionally ruin every single one of your stories for good? 1. "Waking Up in my Girlfriend's Body" has potential to be interesting story but you had to ruin it by suddenly changed it into generic cuckold story.

2. "Mom and Dad's Shameful Secret" is simply shallow and ridiculous.

3. "The Prince and the Tyrant" is perhaps only one i managed to read it and that said something given that I am not into gay stuff and story is quite over the top.

4. Mc had no sense of self and storyline is ridiculous and generic as hell to the point that it is basically another cuckold story copy paste, atleast add some twist that isn't predictable!!!

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

I'm always confused by the characters that are, "Well, this sure is humiliating. I'll just stick around and let it continue. Gee, life is miserable. Everyone constantly disrespects me and treats me like shit. Ohhhhhh well."

PolpolpPolpolp9 months ago

What a sick story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow that was weird. You have issues.

RuthMRuthM9 months ago

He should have had his mom loved to hear my parents having sex even been in the same room all three of us naked with me using my fingers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whats the fucking point

Lovemaster123Lovemaster1239 months ago

Again? How many time you gonna repeat this? Some guy life get fucked up fucked up by their father and a bitch, while the guy just taking it without doing anything to get out or get back at them! Seriously, can you write something new or atleast less frustrating!!?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I pity writer's like this that lack the IQ to know the difference between a girlfriend and a wife. It's such a simple thing, one must question if the writer is actually old enough to cross the street alone, much less visit adult sites...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category, awful attempt at story telling

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

What @Bigfundrew wrote x 100!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your litany of 3 stars speaks volumes. And that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You think he might want to speak with his parents on his lack of confidence created by his parents what a mother

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really? Grab the slut (GF) and her clothes and throw her ass out. Then tell the parents, if they pull that shit again, he'll drug them and put them in a nursing home. But to say hee was humiliated and embarrassed, but allowed it to continue, didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I divorced and it left me without a place to live. My son is 24 and has a two bedroom apartment so I moved in with him temporarily. One night I came in and there was a cute girl bouncing up and down on his dick on the couch. I excused myself and started to head to my bedroom, it she told me to stay. She told me to sit down and then got into reverse cowgirl position. She was staring at me and talking as she fucked herself. Pretty soon she told me to stand up and come over to her. She unzipped my pants and started sucking my dick while still riding my son’s dick. That night both of us fucked her. Ever since then I share all of the girls my son brings home. Fucking these young girls has really been great. My ex is happy that my son and I get along so great. If she only knew!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another fetish-cuck fantasy, like the other 90% of the LW tales, so nothing new. And since these fetish fantasies should stay in the Fetish category, no news as well, is the really negative readers feedback and evaluation (2.3*). Change category to get a better feedback.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Joe, writing under another pen name, posting a cuck story about Hunter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1 star for wrong categorization

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ridiculous infantile plot and laughable dumb characters.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. Could've use a bit more description of how the Father was pleasing the girlfriend; a bit more lez action, as well. I came hard, and that's all that matters to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous