Mom and Dad's Shameful Secret

Story Info
A son's vacation is ruined when he catches his mom cheating.
1.7k words
3.11
53.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I caught mom cheating, it felt like my whole world had turned inside out. Up until that moment, my parents always gave me the impression of being a very traditional and happy couple. Sure, dad was a bit dorky and below her league, but he provided us with a comfortable lifestyle and mom always let him know how grateful she was. She hid her true self so well that I could have accidentally left my wallet in the suite we were staying in to celebrate my college graduation.

As soon as I got inside, I heard mom's soft voice ringing from the master bedroom, along with a stranger's deep, animalistic grunting. I immediately knew what was going on, and quietly approached the sounds to confirm my fears.

My eyes watered up as I peeked inside. It was a side of mom I never thought I would see, much less with another man. I recognized him quickly as one of the resort's staff. A tall, dark and muscular man, he seemed like the polar opposite of my father. With his powerful arms the man pinned down my mom, penetrating her from behind with slow and deep thrusts.

"You like that, mi putita?" he whispered in her ear. "You cheating bitch. ¿Tu esposo sabe que te gustan grandes, ah?"

He kept insulting her in English and Spanish, but mom never stopped smiling and praising him. No matter how crude his words, she begged him to keep going.

"Yeah, daddy... whatever you say... just keep fucking that pussy... my husband could never make me feel like this..."

With hands shaking and heart racing, I did what I thought was right: take out my phone to take proof. To save my dad's dignity, I endured the humiliation of being my mother's cuckold. I watched until I couldn't stomach any more of their naked, sweaty bodies and the sound of mom begging for more. Even the smell of their hot sex assaulted me, making me feel an unbearable shame, but I kept watching.

Part of me found some pleasure in the experience. Before I knew it, I started getting hard and lost track of the time staring at them through my phone's screen, wishing that I could stop but curious to see how it ends. It took much longer than expected to get to that point, however, and had to cut the recording short after getting a couple of texts from my dad, who wanted to meet up for drinks.

I left the suite quickly and silently, and wrote dad that I had something important to show him. He insisted that we meet at the bar, so I got there first and found a nice secluded spot where we could talk. But once he was actually there, I started doubting if I should really show him. What if this breaks the family? What if he loses control and becomes violent? It wasn't easy, but for his own good, I decided to do the right thing.

I put the volume on low and played him the recording, making sure that no one else was around to see. Soon enough, mom and her new friend showed up on screen, repeating every moan and word.

But his reaction wasn't what I expected. He got nervous but not mad, and his eyes were fixed on the video. Maybe it's the shock?

"Sorry you had to find out this way," I whispered. "But I felt that it would only be right if I--"

"Son..." he interrupted me sheepishly and took his time to think about what he would say. "That man in the video... the thing is that... Well, I chose him, son."

His comment left me speechless. After a moment, I asked him "what do you mean? Dad, you see him fucking mom here right?"

"Yes. Yes I do," he replied, trying to sound more confident. "Listen, sometimes a husband's duty is to keep his wife happy no matter what. You get that?"

"But you chose him?! What does that mean, dad??" Without realizing it, I had started raising my voice and attracting attention from other people at the bar. "Just... Why?"

"Well, you see him right?" Dad replied softly pointing at the man pounding his wife. "When I saw him yesterday, I knew he would be perfect for your mom. He's the kind of strong and assertive guy your mom loves to... you know. You can see that in the video, don't you?"

"But... What about you, dad? You will really let some guy take your wife like that? This is sickening..."

It got quiet between us. It was a lot to take in. In just a couple of hours, I realized my mom was a nympho and my dad a spineless cuck.

Finally, he said in a defeated tone, "maybe you should ask your mom what she thinks." He got up, finished his beer and grabbed his stuff. But before leaving me alone, he asked "so, uh... you think you can send me a copy of that video?"

Later that day, I caught mom by herself in the kitchen. She was staring at her phone like nothing ever happened, wearing a cute dress that showed off her cleavage.

"So," she said, looking up at me with exaggerated joy. "Your dad tells me you had a talk this afternoon."

I tried denying it, but she laughed it off and doubled down. "Send your dad the video, will you? He loves that kind of stuff, you know."

"No, that's gross. He told you?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm his wife. We trust each other more than anything." She smiled, but after seeing her earlier, it didn't feel reassuring.

"Sure. That's why you cheat on him on the bed he sleeps in."

This got her to laugh and she said, "he also warned me you were mad about it. Don't worry honey, Omar treated me like a true gentleman, as you can clearly see hahaha! And, you can keep the video, you little perv."

I was getting angry and frustrated with her insinuations. "I didn't record you because I wanted to! And of course I'm angry... My mom's a nympho, just like my friends used to say. I feel like an idiot for thinking you loved us."

"You know why I think you're mad?" she asked me with a much harsher tone. I struck a chord and mom wasn't interested in joking around anymore. "I see how you stare at me. You want to fuck me but you know you can't. And you think it's because you're my son... but it's actually because you have your dad's same problem: a tiny limp dick that can't make a woman cum."

"Wow, this is just... dad doesn't deserve--"

"Stop making this about your dad," she cut me off. "He knows his place and loves watching me fuck other men. He picks the ones with the biggest dicks and jerks off thinking about them in my mouth. This isn't about him. It's about you and your jealousy. It's pathetic."

"That's not--"

"Take off your pants, sissy boy." Her tone was much more serious now. "I said take. Them. Fucking. Off!"

Her voice made me nervous, and almost by instinct I did as she said. Without thinking, my trembling hands undid my pants.

"Just as I thought," she said looking at my shriveled dick. "Unusable. Got it from your dad, you know? Now help me get naked too, you worm. With your teeth," she instructed. "I don't want your creepy hands on my skin."

First her dress, then the straps on her top and finally her thin, little bikini bottom, everything came off until I could see her naked beauty.

"You think I'm hot, don't you?" Mom grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down on all fours. "Don't you?"

"Y-yes!! Fuck, I'm sorry, mom... please! Let me g--"

"Touch yourself, pussy! I want to see you cum for me."

"No, mom, please," I began to cry and beg at her feet. "Don't make me do this..."

Sitting down on a nearby couch, she spread her legs and began to finger herself. "If you don't cum to me, I'll let everyone know that you took a video of your mom fucking. And everyone will know you stroke your pathetic little dick to it. So get working."

Tears raced down my face, and I saw no other choice but to do as she says. It didn't take more than a minute for me to make a mess on our floor, where my cum and tears mingled together.

"Good boy. Mommy's very proud, honey," she stroked my hair. Suddenly the love and tenderness came back to her voice. "I can't wait to show you how fun this can be. Trust me, you'll learn to love it as much as your dad. Oh, and now that you know, Omar is coming back to my room later at night. We'll try to be quiet, but you know..."

And with that, she left to tan at the pool. I couldn't go outside for the rest of the day. Instead, I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning my cum and replaying mom's video. I considered deleting it more than once, but ultimately decided to keep it. Dad got a copy too, which he received very enthusiastically.

Later at night, mom's friend came back and had dinner with us. Mom, dad and him chatted like close friends, but I couldn't help but feel awkward about Omar being here. After everyone was fed and rested, the three of them retired to the master bedroom.

"We're going to leave the door open in case you want to join us, okay buddy?" Dad said with a dorky smile before going in.

Shortly after, the sounds I had heard earlier in the day started coming filling the suite again. I found myself at a sort of crossroads. Should I just go to my room and ignore them? Or should I go inside and go down the humiliating path dad has gone through.

I didn't want to become my mom's cuckold. After graduating, I wanted to be an adult and find a girl I could marry. I wanted to be the kind of man that satisfies his partner-- without the help of another guy.

But mom's voice lured me in like a siren. I couldn't control myself. She called me into the room and I obeyed like her sad puppy. From that moment on, I knew I would be a cuck forever.